Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing))

4 posters

Go down

((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) Empty ((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing))

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 am

((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) Tyson_ritter--large-msg-11483540021
Cory Richard Gaunt
Rules//Parties//Guitars//Change
Strict~Wild~Commitment-phobe~Conflicted~Available

Close Relationships-
Acquaintance
Associate
Friend
Good Friend
Bussom Buddie
Partner In Crime
Best Freind

Intimate Relationship-
Attraction
Crush
Mutual Crush
Dating
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
True Love

Distant Relationships-
Slight Dislike
Love/Hate relationship
Annoyance
Envy
Enemy
Hatred
Arch Nemesis

Other Relationship
Family
Staff
Business Asociate

Code:
[size=18]Basics[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year and House:[/b]
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality in 1 sentence(ish):[/b]

[size=18]Plotting[/size]
[b]Present Relationship:[/b]
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

[size=18]Opinion[/size]
[b]What do you think of Cory?[/b]

Back to top Go down

((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing)) Empty Re: ((wild)) Cory Gaunt ((thing))

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Basics
Name:Adrienne Taylor
Year and House: Sixth, Othello
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation: sixteen, student
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): Adrienne is a fun loving optomistic girl who always see the glass as half full.

Plotting
Present Relationship:Friend,Crush
Desired Future Relationship:Good Friend, maybe something more.
History:Adrienne and Cory have had a better relationship than Cory seems to have had with most. Adrienne doesn't discriminate against him being a werewolf and in fact doesn't mention it if possible, she views it as a sensitive subject. She didn't really talk to him much before she became a prefect but when she did become one it seemed like their relationship just blossomed.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory?"I just love to hang out with Cory, if you can't have fun with him you're wound up too tight. I really love it when he acts like his normal self around him and isn't all rules and business. Oh don't even get me started on how I love to talk about music with him because I'll never stop. it's a joy to have a guy to sing with every once in a while and it's even better when it's with a friend. I just can't say enough how much I love that boy, he just brightens my day, I hope I do the same for him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Basics
Name:Melody Ackerman
Year and House: Seventh Malvolio
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): She acts like she is Queen of all she surveys, and she believes it too.

Plotting
Present Relationship:Good Friend
Desired Future Relationship: Good Friend, as he is commitment phobic.
History: Of course they have known each other for as long as Cory has been coming to school. They have become a bit closer this year with them both being Malvolio Prefects. She has found out recently about his problems with his last girlfriend and she figures he needs to find a new girlfriend. She figures that it is like falling off a horse, you just need to get up and get back on the horse again. He is diligent in doing his homework and she of course considers him a great resource of copy material.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory? Cory is very nice looking, I could totally go for that, but he seems to think that every girl will dump him. Talk about a commitment phobe. Guess again, some girls just want to be your friend, maybe with benefits, but that can come with time. He is the sweetest boy in Malvolio, but a stickler for the rules. Luckily I am a fellow prefect so I can get away with a bit more than most.

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:13 am

Basics
Name: Danielle Hale
Year and House: 6th, Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): Danielle loves being around her friends and doing whatever she can to keep them happy. So long as people insult her to her face, she couldn't careless, if they're two-faced, that's another story. Dani oozes confidence when she feels like it and loves being the centre of attention, all eyes on her. She's protective of her close friends and they probably know her the best. She's fierce when she has to be and can be a little difficult to deal with when you get on her bad side.

Plotting
Present Relationship: Bussom Buddie
Desired Future Relationship: Bussom Buddie
History: They crashed into each other in the corridor and met each other at a few parties a couple of years ago and have a laugh every now and again.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory? "Ah! Cory! That guy is freaking hilarious! Although he's a little weird at time, I hear he's had a few relationship problems but I don't get why. I feel bad for him being a prefect with Melody but I guess it was inevitable, so long as she keeps away and I don't have to hang with him and her then we'll still be cool. I feel like I can do whatever around Cory and he wouldn't careless, it's weird but then he's got this whole other side to him. I know I'd never be able to break the rules with him the way I do with Gabs and Alec."
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Basics
Name: Taylor Rhys Dalton
Year and House: Sixth; Malvolio
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): Tay's a ridiculously complicated Parselmouth - he's outgoing and confident but frequently has insecurity issues; he's ambitious and capable of being a leader but tends to follow the crowd instead; he's peaceful but does a total threesixty when he's riled up. Oh, and he's insanely secretive. Oops.

Plotting
Present Relationship: partners-in-crime, best friends
Desired Future Relationship: enforced (on tay's part anyway XD) bandmates, ho ho ho
History: Cory was one of the first few people Taylor met at Oasis, and the first of his roommates. Discovering Cory was a werewolf had Tay pretty excited at first - he wasn't the only one in the dorm classified under 'not normal'! - but then it didn't take very long (maybe all of ten minutes, tops) to realise that Cory didn't share in his enthusiasm. At all. In fact, he was downright antagonistic. The injustice made Taylor furious, and when he was furious... boyyy, was it a nightmare. The two boys spent the entire year bickering, squabbling, and generally getting on each other's nerves as much and as often as they could (hey, they were eleven). No one could stop them. Their other roommates nearly killed the two of them, as well as themselves, out of sheer frustration. In a perverse way, it was only during their neverending battles that Taylor really came out of his shell - at other times he was always just going with the crowd. It took quite some time before he could believe that Cory was genuinely trying to help him out a little in their second year, but eventually he did and the rest, as they say, was history.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory?
"It's quite possible that without Cory's help I wouldn't have survived my second and third years at Oasis emotionally unscarred - in fact, I might be some sad, broken down, self-pitying case right now - though I never would have admitted it to him at the time considering how we were forever at each other's throats. Metaphorically speaking, of course, and only in hindsight - it would most definitely have felt like a good option back when we were mortal enemies and archrivals. These days it all seems pretty ridiculous, and we always have a good laugh talking about it all and comparing all the stuff we did to each other. Merlin, we were two crazy kids! Which is what it comes down to, I guess, and why as far as friendships go ours undeniably takes the cake - we've seen the absolute worst sides of each other, so now there's really nothing left to hide. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him or trust him with. I'd take a curse for the guy. Yeah, I'd also never let him live it down, but the point is, I'd back him up at anything. Even if it means listening to him wax eloquent about girls or his music, or my extreme lack of guitar-playing skills."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Basics
Name: Cara Espinosa
Year and House: 6th Malvolio
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): Cara is the next queen of Malvolio so has qualities of Melody but Cara is a stickler for gossip, cares deeply fofr her friends and can't seem to stop herself sprouting off in Spanish. Cara loves to have fun but knows when it is time to calm down, after all, couldn't have people talking now could we?

Plotting
Present Relationship: Friends, Crush
Desired Future Relationship: Good friends
History: Cara met Cory through Melody, (which is how Cara knows many of her friends) at a party. Melody and Cory seem to be very good friends so Cara was quite sure he would be a nice guy. Cara was right to assume this because Cory is a very sweet person and they have had very many talks. They stop to chat in the hallways when they have the time and Cara still almost bet on the fact she will talk to him at any parties.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory? 'Cory is such a sweet guy. I feel so sorry for him conisidering he hasn't had a relationship in a while. I find it hard to believe that no one is interestied in him, or that he is interested in no one. That can't be true! I think Cory is very good looking which makes it even harder to believe. I love hanging out with this guy, he is one of my /actual/ 'guy friends' and all in all I just think he's amazing. I mean, he still talks and puts up with me right?!'

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:49 am

Basics
Name: Alec Edwards
Year and House: 7 && Othello
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): Alec has little to no regard for authority. He doesn't like being told what to do, and usually rebels against instructions, anyway. He finds having to take the Wolfsbane potion restricting, and prefers to allow himself the werewolf change.

Plotting
Present Relationship: Partner in crime
Like family
Desired Future Relationship: Best friends
Partner in crime
Like family
History: It was inevitable that Alec and Cory would meet, what with the two of them both being werewolves. This shared fact seemed to allow them to hit it off almost instantly, although Alec finds it odd that he would get along with someone who follows the rules.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory? "There were really only two choices when it came to Cory. Like him or hate him. He's a werewolf, and there was a problem with determining who would be the alpha male when it came to our changes. It wasn't that hard to like Cory. He was worried about what I'd think of him, and honestly, I felt the same way. He's the only other person who understands what I go through every month, and if we'd ended up hating each other, it would just make the full moon an even crappier time. In his first week at Oasis Hill, I introduced myself to him. I let him know that I'd be around for him to talk to. There's a connection between Cory and myself that I don't have with any of my other friends. We linked mentally. It's only a soft buzz during the month, but for about a week before the full moon, and a few days after, we can hear each others thoughts as clear as day. We've made a subconscious pact not to listen in on each others thoughts (which I'm grateful for, because I don't really need him seeing images of Dani when she's... well, naked), and so far, it's worked out well. I only use our mental link when I absolutely need to, like if I need to tell Cory that I'm not taking my Wolfsbane potion one month. I feel pretty lucky to be able to have Cory as a friend. He's a prefect, and luckily he overlooks my blatant disregard for authority. I'm gonna feel pretty empty without him next year."
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Basics
Name: Emily Sophia Adams
Year and House: 7th, Othello
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): Emily is a bubbly girl, she rarely holds a grudge and is always up for a laugh. She is nearly always loud and her mouth never stops moving sometimes, she loves pushing peoples buttons when she gets the chance and seeing how far she can go with someone before they snap. If Emily doesn't like something, she'll say and keep saying just so the person knows how much it irritates her, even if they haven't done anything truly wrong.

Plotting
Present Relationship: Love/Hate relationship, associate
Desired Future Relationship: Friend?
History: Emily knew that Alec was meeting Cory when he transformed and although she found it strange that for once she didn't like one of the guys all the others did, she wasn't too bothered. After hearing what he does, his strict attitude with a bouncier side, than hers Emily hasn't ever really spoken to him. Even when she does, she doesn't quite know how to acknowledge him, on an ok day, she's speak civilly and that'll be the end of it. It's been like that for the years they have known each other through Alec and sometimes she'll snap.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory? "Cory. He's like marmite. You either love him or hate him. I hate him. He's a complete dork! Prancing around like a complete loony, but the strange thing is, he's a prefect!! Who in the world is like that? Is a prefect and isn't a nerd. Well. Actually. He is a nerd so that cancels that out. It's not even to do with him being a werewolf, but there way he carries himself he's an airy fairy guy and I stay pretty grounded around those people. One minute he's telling someone to follow a stupid rule or else, and the next he's up close and personal to some girl he won't remember the next day. If he was like that all the time I think we'd get on fine but, honestly? I have no idea what he'll do next."
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Basics
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House:7th and Othello
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 sentence(ish): Gabrielle used to spend a lot of time convincing herself that she was above everyone, that her fame and money meant she was better than everyone else. However, in the past few years, she’s had a personality adjustment. Although occasionally she will judge someone based on how much money they have or what clothes they wear, Gabrielle is now more open to who she can be friends with. She no longer believes that fame and money make the person, but now judges people based on their personality. She spends more time trying to get to know people, rather than writing them off because they don’t wear designer clothes.

Plotting
Present Relationship: Good friends
Desired Future Relationship: Bussom Buddy, Best friend?
History: Gabrielle and Cory have always been somewhat-friends. It was inevitable, because they’re in the same year. Their friendship never really became more than a friendly greeting in the hall, or sitting together in a class. Their conversations never ran too long, and they never spent much time with each other outside of school and classes. However, it’s only been recently that they’ve started talking more and getting to know each other better. Gabrielle feels that it is easy to talk to Cory, and considers him one of her better friends.

Opinion
What do you think of Cory?
“Even if it was only because of Matty’s birth that Cory and I became friends, I’m glad we did. He’s such an easy person to talk to, and in the few weeks that we’ve become close, he’s probably learned more about me than I like to tell people. I would like to say that we’re good friends. I mean, at first we only used to see each other at Alec and Dani’s house, while we were cooing over Matty, but it wasn’t too long before I asked Cory to my place just to hang out. Turns out, we get along alone just as much as we do when Matty’s involved. I don’t tell Cory EVERYTHING, but I do tell him quite a lot. He tells me quite a bit, too, but I always have the feeling that there’s something he’s hiding from me...”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down