Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record

Go down

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record Empty amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 5:16 am

GABRIELLE RENEE AMORCYA'S PERMANENT RECORDS

Student's Name: Gabrielle Renee Amorcya
Date of Birth: February 14, 1996
Name and Occupation of Parent or Guardian: Janette Amorcya, actress
David Amorcya, author/researcher
Home Address: 1120 Maple Court
Registered Wand Type: ashwood, 6 inches, kelpie mane
Special Abilities: N/A
References:
    Headmaster Nathaniel Chapman
    Minister of Magic Percival Raines

How did you hear about Oasis Hill Academy?
    Oasis Hill Academy was in the works before I was even born. My parents told me that after the destruction of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the wizarding community was becoming scared for their children. Where would they learn? Before my sister and I were born, my parents bought Amorcya Island. Then they decided to build a school on Amorcya Island. They wanted my sister and me to have a safe place to learn. I didn’t hear of Oasis Hill Academy until I was about six. My parents told my sister and me about it. I didn’t understand that they actually owned the school until I was about ten.

Why are you interested in Oasis Hill Academy?
    I am interested in Oasis Hill Academy not only because my parents own it, but because all I’ve ever heard about the school was good things. My parents made sure that all the top professors were hired to teach at the school. I was interested to see how much they would be able to teach me.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    In ten years I see myself working for the Ministry of Magic. I hope to become an Auror within that time. It is my dream to be one of the Auror’s that brings down You-Know-Who.

Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
    Hopefully still working at the Ministry. Although I hope that in 20 years, You-Know-Who will be captured. So in 20 years, I’ll still be working at the Ministry, but I’ll be training Aurors.

What do you see yourself achieving at Oasis Hill Academy?
    At Oasis Hill Academy, I hope to be able to learn how to control my magic. I hope to achieve a role of leadership, perhaps Prefect and maybe when I reach my seventh year, Head Girl. I hope to achieve passable grades. If I can manage to do even one of these things, then I will know that my time at Oasis Hill Academy will not be a complete waste of time.

down payment of 15, 000 galleons paid in full.

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record A-young-taylor-momsen

FIRST YEAR
    Oasis Hill Academy
    PAID FOR

TERM ONE:
Charms: A
Transfiguration: P
Defense Against the Dark Arts: A
History of Magic: E
Potions: E
Herbology: A
Extra:
Muggle Studes: O
Notes/Comments by teachers:
    Gabrielle shows slight hostility towards her peers. She uses her parents status in the world to her advantage, often using it as an excuse as to why she does not need to do homework. Gabrielle’s attitude has stopped her from gaining friends.

PAID FOR

TERM TWO:
Charms: E
Transfiguration: A
Defense Against the Dark Arts: E
Potions: E
Extra:
Muggle Studies: O
    The holidays have not changed Gabrielle’s opinion of her peers. She still believes that she is better than them due to the fact that her parents own the school and island. If Gabrielle’s attitude does not change, she will need to be removed from class.

PAID FOR

TERM THREE:
Defense Against the Dark Arts: E
Potions: A
Extra:
    Gabrielle’s attitude towards her peers seems to have softened. She no longer shows disdain towards her peers, but still doesn’t treat them as equals. Gabrielle has been placed away from the rest of the students.

PAID FOR

TERM FOUR:
Extra:
    Gabrielle has requested to be allowed to sit with her sister. Gabrielle seems to respond better to her peers whilst around her sister. Gabrielle’s consistent low grades in Transfiguration are subject to worry.

---

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record 67850_video-244763-taylor-momsen-talks-gossip-girl

SECOND YEAR
    Oasis Hill Academy
    PAID FOR

TERM ONE:
Extra:
    Gabrielle’s attitude towards her peers has changed over the summer. She responds better to her peers, but still shows disdain towards the peers that do not come from privileged families. Her poor grades in Transfiguration have not changed.

PAID FOR

TERM TWO:
Extra:
    Gabrielle refuses to sit near students who are not from privileged families. Her refusal to communicate with the less privileged students is subject to worry, as are her poor Transfiguration grades.

PAID FOR

TERM THREE:
Extra:
    Gabrielle has requested to drop Transfiguration. Pending approval from Headmaster Chapman.

PAID FOR

TERM FOUR:
History of Magic: A
Extra:
    Approval to drop Transfiguration has been denied. Gabrielle’s refusal to communicate with students who are not from privileged families continues.

---

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record Taylor_momsen_5216442

THIRD YEAR
    Oasis Hill Academy
    PAID FOR

TERM ONE:
Care of Magical Creatures: E
Extra:
    Gabrielle’s opinion of non-privileged students has not changed over the summer. Gabrielle has requested that all her classes be changed so that she may be with her sister all the time. Pending approval from Headmaster Chapman.

PAID FOR

TERM TWO:
Extra:
    Gabrielle’s request has been denied. Gabrielle has requested to drop Transfiguration. Pending approval from Headmaster Chapman.

PAID FOR

TERM THREE:
Care of Magical Creatures: A
Extra:
    Approval to drop Transfiguration has been denied. Gabrielle has requested a private tutor so that she does not have to share a class with less privileged students.

PAID FOR

TERM FOUR:
Extra:
    Approval for a private tutor has been denied. Gabrielle has expressed disdain for the way Oasis Hill Academy is run. Her obvious disapproval for the less privileged is cause for concern. Gabrielle’s poor grades in Transfiguration continue.

---

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record 17316525-17316529-large

FOURTH YEAR
    Oasis Hill Academy
    PAID FOR

TERM ONE:
Extra:
    Gabrielle has requested to drop Transfiguration. Pending approval from Headmaster Chapman. Gabrielle’s disapproval for the less privileged seems to have disappeared over the summer holidays. Gabrielle has requested the separation of Alec Edwards and Danielle Hale. Pending approval from Headmaster Chapman.

PAID FOR

TERM TWO:
Extra:
    Approval to drop Transfiguration has been denied. Approval for the separation of Alec Edwards and Danielle Hale has been denied. Gabrielle’s poor Transfiguration grades continue.

PAID FOR

TERM THREE:
Transfiguration: P]
Extra:
    Gabrielle has requested approval to drop Transfiguration. Pending approval from Headmaster Chapman. Gabrielle has expressed opinions that Headmaster Chapman is ‘out to make her miserable’.

PAID FOR

TERM FOUR:]
Extra:
    Approval to drop Transfiguration has once again been denied. Gabrielle has requested a private tutor so she may ‘have some hope in passing Transfiguration’.

---

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record Taylor-Momsen

FIFTH YEAR
    Oasis Hill Academy
    PAID FOR

TERM ONE:
Extra:
    Approval for a private tutor for Transfiguration has been denied. Gabrielle made a public outburst against Headmaster Chapman, claiming he was evil and ‘out to get her because she used to hate poor people’. Gabrielle was given a detention.

PAID FOR

TERM TWO:
Extra:
    Gabrielle’s Transfiguration grades have improved slightly. Her Muggle Studies grades continue to please and impress Headmaster Chapman.

PAID FOR

TERM THREE:
Extra:
    Gabrielle’s improved Transfiguration grades have been brought to the attention of the Wizarding Board of Education. The WBE have expressed concern of cheating.

PAID FOR

TERM FOUR:
Extra:
    Gabrielle has been confronted by the WBE for cheating. Gabrielle expressed outrage of this accusation, claiming she was tutored by her sister. Further investigation is pending.

FIFTH YEAR ORDINARY WIZARD LEVELS RESULTS:
Care of Magical Creatures:[/b] E
[u]Potions:
E

---

amorcya, gabrielle renee's permanent record 9-1

SIXTH YEAR
    Oasis Hill Academy
    PAID FOR

TERM ONE:
Extra:
    The accusations against Gabrielle have been investigated and found to be inconclusive. Gabrielle has been let off with a warning. Mr. and Mrs. Amorcya have made a complaint to Headmaster Chapman.

PAID FOR/PARTIAL PAYMENT/SCHOLARSHIP

TERM TWO:
Transfiguration:
History of Magic:
Potions:
Care of Magical Creatures:
Extra:
any extra classes and your grade
    a few sentences

PAID FOR/PARTIAL PAYMENT/SCHOLARSHIP

TERM THREE: