Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs'

2 posters

Go down

Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' Empty Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs'

Post  Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Basics

Cbox Alias: Ren
Full name(s) of active character(s): Kyle Chapman and Michelle Amorcya

Characters Full Name: Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman "Legs"
Date of Birth: June 13, 2006
Nationality: Australia

Wand: It will be, Rosewood, Unicorn Tail, 10.5inch
Special abilities: She's cute?
Species: Human

Appearance

Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' Normal_headshot13
played by: Alexa Gerasimovich

Head:

Lauren's hair has always been long, she's only gotten it cut once, and that was when she was with her grandmother and she insisted on getting it cut, because it was to 'hot' for a little girl to run around with long hair. Her hair is a soft golden color, so unlike her mums, and it lays in soft wispy curls around her shoulders. Her eyes are a unique color. It usually leans toward a greenish blue, to a greenish gray. Her smile is often broken by missing teeth, but according to her mum a new and better tooth will grow in it's place, plus she gets money for losing teeth.

Body:

Legs is an average child, she's not to short, or not to tall. She's lost most of her baby fat. She enjoys sitting up straight and trying to be taller than she really is. She likes to think out of everything that she could of inherited from her mum, she would get her mums body. She's always trying to find something in common with them, and she thinks their size and posture is almost alike.

Other features:

She has an almost perfect square birthmark on her right hip. She also has naturally thin eyebrows and her grandmother always use to touch them..

Height: 3'5
Weight: 47 lbs
Style:

Lauren likes to be cute. She's often found in soft colors, pink, light blue. She prides herself in being able to pick out what she wants, but she usually gets her mum's opinion. She always tries her best to make things match. She loves ribbons and she'll often begs Bags to tie them around her pig tails.

Character Individuality

Bubbles
    Balloons
    Play make-up
    Playing house
    Her mum, aka Baggy
    Chocolate
    Candy
    Make-Believe
    Magic
    All sorts of colors
    Pixies
    Muggle stuff
    Stuffed Animals
    Toy brooms
    Ribbons

dislikes:

Snakes
    Dark
    Spiders
    Bad People
    Being told it's time for a nap
    Peas
    Not knowing when, or if, she'll get her magic skills
    Smelly things
    Being told she looks like her dad, even though she does
    Not being able to find something that makes her look like her mum

A friend’s view towards your character:
    "Lauren's fun! She doesn't mind making mud pies, and she also likes to play dress up!"

An enemies view towards your character:
    "Lauren's dumb! No one likes her because she's a doody brain! No wonder she's not going to pre-academy with us!"

Patronus: If she could perform one now it would be a dolphin
Mirror of Erised: She wants to own a candy store
Boggart: Snakes

Character History

parents: Brooke Amanda Gaiman, 24, Muggle Studies teacher at Oasis Hill Academy
Lauren has no idea who her father was. He's not someone she worries about anyways. She loves her mum.
siblings: None
other notable relations: Aunt Kathryn and Danielle, her cousin.
Grandmother and Grandfather Gaiman, whom she lived with for some time.

Education:

Considering Lauren's only five, she would of started Pre-Academy this year, but her mum decided early on that Lauren would be home schooled. So she will be starting that...well, now.

Last edited by Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs' Empty Re: Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman 'Legs'

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Approved!

----------

Your application has been approved by an administrator. Welcome to Oasis Hill Academy! I am honored to welcome you to this fantastic school.

Now that you have been accepted, please be sure to update the Face Claim. While you're at it, why not sign up for some classes or clubs and teams? You are also encouraged to create a washroom wall for yourself to see what rumours have been spread about you. Get those friendships and relationships started by making yourself a plot page.

Once you have done all of this, we encourage you to explore Oasis Hill Academy.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down