Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
be proud of your little pharmacy worker. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

be proud of your little pharmacy worker.

2 posters

Go down

be proud of your little pharmacy worker. Empty be proud of your little pharmacy worker.

Post  Alec Edwards Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 pm

HEY GUYS.

i haven't posted in here for a while. so, as some of you know (and by 'some of you' i mean... frankie. and maybe anyone else who has me added on facebook), i quit my job last saturday. this is because we got a new area manager, and it became really uptight there and my boss was giving me written warnings for every little thing i did wrong, and half the time i didn't actually do anything wrong. so i quit.

before that, i applied for a job at a local pharmacy (cheap drugs, wooh), and i had my job interview on wednesday. i got a call today (which is thursday for me. you crazy foreigners and your crazy out of whack days) and turns out, I GOT THE EFFING JOB. i go in saturday for training and start officially on sunday. it's 38 hours a week, which is better than the shitty 8 hours a week i got at the other place.

i'm not sure if this will affect my activeness or not, but i'm just posting this to let you guys know that if it does, this is why. also, i have to get into a routine of sleeping earlier. that means NO WAITING UP UNTIL 3AM TO TALK TO YOU, FRANKIE. that sucks.

but i just thought i'd let you guys know that for an entire 5 days, i was unemployed. oh the horror.

<3333
ree
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

be proud of your little pharmacy worker. Empty Re: be proud of your little pharmacy worker.

Post  Danielle Hale Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:22 am

Yay! I'm so happy for you! .. and sad. :/ I'll still get to talk to you it'll just be until like 10/11 am instead (my time) ? Nevermind. I'm sure you'll be just as active as before no worries! Smile

You managed to get a job faster than when I started looking! Five days is like... nothing! Congrats! HOPEFULLY I'll talk to you later!

<333333333333333333333333

Frankie
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum