Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Ramsay, Kane EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Ramsay, Kane EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Ramsay, Kane EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Ramsay, Kane EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Ramsay, Kane EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Ramsay, Kane EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Ramsay, Kane EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Ramsay, Kane EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Ramsay, Kane EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Ramsay, Kane

Go down

Ramsay, Kane Empty Ramsay, Kane

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 am

Basics

Cbox Alias: Mat
Full name(s) of active character(s): Stephen Griffin, Mikhail Nemecek, John Keegan

Characters Full Name: Kane Abel Ramsay
Date of Birth: March 17
Nationality: Scotland!!!!!!

Position: The Highland Co-Owner

Wand: Oak, 8 ¾ inches, Fwooper tailfeather, like the Fwooper, Kane is quite the raucous individual, apt to be found making a hell of an uproar on the party scene
Special abilities: A pension for troublemaking
Species: Party Animal

Appearance

Ramsay, Kane Ewan4
played by: Ewan McGregor

Head:
    Kane keeps his light brown hair fairly short, always tousled and messy. Despite being a light shade of bluish-gray, his eyes have a deepness of wisdom to them. His jaw is covered in scruff, but is meticulously kempt and not allowed to grow out of control and cover up his magnificent cleft.

Body:
    Kane has a muscular figure, certainly more than many of his contemporaries, kept fit by years of wrestling. It’s something he doesn’t have to work terribly hard to upkeep.

Other features:
    Kane and his brother Seth both have the Latin phrase “FORTIUS QUAM FRATERNITAS NULLUM EST VINCULUM” tattooed from shoulder to shoulder accompanied on either side by simple celtic knots. The phrase translates to “There is no stronger bond than brotherhood.”

Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Weight: 171
Style:
    The same old casual jeans and t-shirt suit him fine, but there’s nothing like a good bit of Scottish pride in wearing a kilt. But otherwise, anything that isn’t falling apart or gaudy works, unless of course he needs to pull out all the stops and turn the lady’s heads and impress the big boys with his finest suit and tie.

Character Individuality

-Kilts
    -The big parties
    -Business, particularly owning his own
    -Travel
    -Outdoors
    -The Highland Games
    -Hookah/Shisha
    -Mystery
    -Succeeding with his brother
    -Drinking with his brother
    -Messing with his brother

dislikes:
    -Authority
    -Party poopers
    -Wet blankets
    -Police
    -Snobs
    -Privileged cake-eaters
    -His deadbeat dad

A friend’s view towards your character:
    Male: “Aw hell yeah! That boy knows where it’s at! Kane and his brother Seth, they make the party what it is! If you don’t have a drink in your hand, they’ll put one there for you! They got all the know-how for a good time! Man am I glad they’ve opened up shop!
    Female: “Ooh, the Ramsay boy, hehe, well, he certainly knows how to treat a girl right. Doesn’t take much for that sweet-talker to get you hooked! I think it’s an honor for me and my girlfriend to walk back down the street on the arms of those studs! If they’d let me, I’d take them both on myself. Mmmm, I’ll always keep *coming* back to them!”

An enemies view towards your character:
    “Those sons of a bitch, it’s all smooth talking and high risk living around them! No way am I getting myself into their sh*t again! If I need to go to the hospital again for one more stomach pump or one more splinched limb or one more guinea pig removal, they’re not gonna be able to get away with anything again! And Kane, goddamnit, I’d like to take a cane to his head! If I never see his smug face again it’ll be too soon, especially if it’s attached to my mate’s girl!”

Patronus: The great Raven, mischievous symbol of the clan Ramsay, well-known trickster of nature. It has a high-soaring spirit.
Mirror of Erised: The party to end all parties, plenty of good drink and fair company and his brother right by his side, successful in partnership.
Boggart: He sees himself standing over the body of his brother Seth, his best friend, his partner in crime, and there’s nothing he can do to save him.

Character History

parents:
Father- Shaw Ramsay, 39, deadbeat who left his wife and 8-year-old sons, location unknown.
Mother- Abigail Ramsay, 37, an alcoholic barmaid in a seedy tavern outside of Inverness.
siblings:
Seth Osiris Ramsay, 20, twin brother, co-owner of (shop)
other notable relations:
Irvin Ferguson, 35, eccentric younger brother to Abigail, the only one to spoil the boys with candy and toys in their youth when he came to visit. They called him Uncle Irv.
They boys trace their heritage back to Sir Alexander Ramsay of Dalhousie, Scottish soldier and patriot.

Education:
    Graduate of Oasis Hill Academy with emphasis on wizard/muggle relations, divination and arithmancy. Followed up by spending two years at a muggle business school with Seth where he specialized in marketing while his brother took to sales.

Previous occupations:
    None

Last edited by Kane Ramsay on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ramsay, Kane Empty Re: Ramsay, Kane

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am

Approved!

----------

Your application has been approved by an administrator. Welcome to Oasis Hill Academy! I am honored to welcome you to this fantastic school.

Now that you have been accepted, please be sure to update the Face Claim. While you're at it, why not sign up for some classes or clubs and teams? You are also encouraged to create a washroom wall for yourself to see what rumours have been spread about you. Get those friendships and relationships started by making yourself a plot page.

Once you have done all of this, we encourage you to explore Oasis Hill Academy.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down