Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
chad's [awesome] plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

chad's [awesome] plots

4 posters

Go down

chad's [awesome] plots Empty chad's [awesome] plots

Post  Chad Wyler Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:33 am

chad's [awesome] plots Chris_evans_03
Chad Wyler
-stud muffin
-bar owner
-100% awesome

enemies.
so is that what you call a getaway? ;; annoyance
well tell me what you got away with ;; one-sided dislike
cause i’ve seen more spine in jellyfish ;; slight dislike
i’ve seen more guts in eleven year old kids ;; mutual dislike
have another drink and drive yourself home ;; serious dislike
i hope there’s ice on all the roads ;; love/hate relationship
and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt ;; one-sided avoidance
and again when your head goes through the windshield ;; mutual avoidance
is that what you call tact? ;; friends turned enemies
you’re as subtle as a brick in the small of my back ;; rivals
so let’s end this call and end this conversation ;; enemies
and is that what you call a getaway? well tell me what you got away with ;; bad breakup
cause you left the frays from the ties you severed when you said best friends means friends forever ;; arch enemies

friends.
i took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind ;; strangers
i left my body laying someone in the sands of time ;; just met
but i watched the world float to the dark side of the moon ;; awkward friends
i feel there is nothing i can do, yeah ;; new friends
i watched the world float to the dark side of the moon ;; frenemies
after all i knew it had to be something to do with you ;; enemies turned friends
i really don’t mind what happens now and then ;; former friends
as long as you’ll be my friend at the end ;; average friends
if i go crazy then will you still call me Superman? ;; family friends
if i’m alive and well, will you be there holding my hand? ;; casual friends
i’ll keep you by my side with my superhuman might ;; partner in crime
kryptonite ;; best friends

lovers.
i’m in love with a girl i hate ;; past attraction
she enjoys pointing out every bad thing about me ;; current attraction
i’m in love with a critic and a sceptic ;; mutual attraction
i’d trade her, i’d trade her in a second ;; flirtation
she’s a backseat driver ;; one night stand
a drama provider ;; friends with benefits
an instant update of the world ;; one-sided crush
she’s a first class liar ;; mutual crush
a constant forgetter ;; casual dating - no strings attached
she’s attractive, but bitter ;; serious dating - monogamous
and did you scream enough to make her cry? ;; in love
and to turn around, turn around, baby don’t return to me ;; otp

Code:
[*code][img]three[/img][img]avatars[/img][img]please[/img]
[size=2][color=#CC0066 forgirls/#336600 forboys][b][u]namehere[/b][/u] - age|year|house[/color]
relationships
listed
here
please
[b][color=#CC0066 forgirls/#336600 forboys]so, -insertnamehere- was like,[/color][/b] "what do you think of chad?"
[b][color=orange]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size][*/code]

Note: When posting on Chad's plot page, please post a coded and a non-coded version, thanks.
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

chad's [awesome] plots Empty Re: chad's [awesome] plots

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 am

chad's [awesome] plots Penn_Badgley_025chad's [awesome] plots Penn_Badgley_003chad's [awesome] plots Penn_Badgley_026
Jake Lawson - 18|Outside Oasis Hill
Family
Mutual annoyance
Partner in crime
Casual friends
so, Jake was like, "I've known Chad my whole life, and we used to be so similar. Since I've been with Ruby I think that's all changed, I've heard he's coming to Woodberg and I'm not looking forward to it. I know what he's like and even though he's my cousin I can't put up with what he does to girls anymore. That's not even mentioning the fact that I've pretty much given up anything to do with dark magic and he's still enjoying all the perks. I'm happy and I don't want him scraping up all the crap I've gone and buried. He's a memory of my old life and the old Jake and I don't want to see that any time soon. Even though I say that, he's still my cousin and I can't ignore that either."
and then i was all, "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Penn_Badgley_025.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Penn_Badgley_003.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Penn_Badgley_026.jpg[/img]
[size=12][color=#336600][b][u]Jake Lawson[/b][/u] - 18|Outside Oasis Hill[/color]
Family
Mutual annoyance
Partner in crime
Casual friends
[b][color=#336600]so, Jake was like,[/color][/b] "I've known Chad my whole life, and we used to be so similar. Since I've been with Ruby I think that's all changed, I've heard he's coming to Woodberg and I'm not looking forward to it. I know what he's like and even though he's my cousin I can't put up with what he does to girls anymore. That's not even mentioning the fact that I've pretty much given up anything to do with dark magic and he's still enjoying all the perks. I'm happy and I don't want him scraping up all the crap I've gone and buried. He's a memory of my old life and the old Jake and I don't want to see that any time soon. Even though I say that, he's still my cousin and I can't ignore that either."
[b][color=orange]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 am

chad's [awesome] plots Zoe_kimball_028_0 chad's [awesome] plots Zoe_kimball_044 chad's [awesome] plots Zoe_kimball_053
Emily Sophia Adams - 18|Outside Oasis Hill
Just met
Current attraction
One sided annoyance
Future friends with benefits
so, Emily was like, "Chad is an arsehole. He can just take one look at someone and judge them. He knows he's good looking, and do you know what the first thing he said to me was? That I could be nude model! That's so insulting!! Ugh. If he thinks I'm going to be another notch on his bedpost, he has another thing coming. The only reason that I'm still talking to him is because he's teaching me some stuff... and he's hot. Not that hot... but certainly nice to look at. I'm probably a hypocrite... but I can't really help it. Surely it's just a bonus that I made a good first impression, even though it wasn't exactly the one I was expecting."

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_028_0.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_044.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_053.jpg[/img]
[size=12][color=#CC0066][b][u]Emily Sophia Adams[/b][/u] - 18|Outside Oasis Hill[/color]
Just met
Current attraction
Annoyance
Future friends with benefits
[b][color=#CC0066]so, Emily was like,[/color][/b] "Chad is an arsehole. He can just take one look at someone and judge them. He knows he's good looking, and do you know what the first thing he said to me was? That I could be nude model! That's so insulting!! Ugh. If he thinks I'm going to be another notch on his bedpost, he has another thing coming. The only reason that I'm still talking to him is because he's teaching me some stuff... and he's hot. Not that hot... but certainly nice to look at. I'm probably a hypocrite... but I can't really help it. Surely it's just a bonus that I made a good first impression, even though it wasn't exactly the one I was expecting."
[b][color=orange]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn Johnson Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:34 am

chad's [awesome] plots Wood_-_copy chad's [awesome] plots Vine_-_copy chad's [awesome] plots Smoke_2_-_copy
Evelyn Johnson - 22|Outside Oasis Hill|Waitress at the Drunken Elf
Mutual attraction
Casual friends
Love/hate relationship
so, Evie was like, "Chad is a nice guy, I suppose. I like working at The Drunken Elf he's a good friend. Although he is annoying sometimes, constantly on my back over the most ridiculous stuff. Of course he's nice to look at but the more he wants to sleep with me the more it's not going to happen. Cassie and I are probably the only people on the planet that can survive being around Chad and not turned into a pile of goo over anything he says like some girls. He knows what he wants and usually gets it, it's quite funny watching him sometimes. The look on his face, I suppose I'm not the best person to tease him about it. It just makes me laugh! Chad's a good boss, and he knows I do a good job. He's lucky to have me really. . . not that's I'm bragging about it or anything."

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20100909/wood_-_copy.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20100909/vine_-_copy.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20100909/smoke_2_-_copy.jpg[/img]
[size=12][color=#CC0066][b][u]Evelyn Johnson[/b][/u] - 22|Outside Oasis Hill|Waitress at the Drunken Elf[/color]
Mutual attraction
Casual friends
Love/hate relationship
[b][color=#CC0066]so, Evie was like,[/color][/b] "Chad is a nice guy, I suppose. I like working at The Drunken Elf he's a good friend. Although he is annoying sometimes, constantly on my back over the most ridiculous stuff. Of course he's nice to look at but the more he wants to sleep with me the more it's not going to happen. Cassie and I are probably the only people on the planet that can survive being around Chad and not turned into a pile of goo over anything he says like some girls. He knows what he wants and usually gets it, it's quite funny watching him sometimes. Chad's a good boss, and he knows I do a good job. He's lucky to have me really. . . not that's I'm bragging about it or anything."
Evelyn Johnson
Evelyn Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down