Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha

2 posters

Go down

Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha Empty Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha

Post  Evelyn Johnson Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 am

Basics

Cbox Alias: Frankie
Full name(s) of active character(s): Danielle Hale, Emily Sophia Adams, William Baker, Jacob Lawson, Charlie Hale.
Characters Full Name: Evelyn Bailey Samantha Johnson
Date of Birth: 13th July 1991.
Nationality: Australian.

Position: Waitress at Drunken Elf.

Wand: 7 inches, walnut, with veela hair core.
Special abilities: Evie is a full veela. The charm of a veela is specifically for males. It causes admiration and physical attraction, it is heard that wizards are unable to respond to outside stimuli. However, normal minded Wizards are capable of functioning normally around Veelas, although the attraction is undeniable even for them. Although the effectiveness of the charm decreases as a veela ages, even powerful wizards find it difficult to ignore.
Species: Full Veela. When angered she turns into a creature similar to a bird. She develops a sharp beak and scaly wings burst from her shoulders and is able to throw fire from her hands.
Appearance

Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha 4109510060_3c87d13399
played by: Erin Wagner.

Head:
    A veela characteristically has blonde hair and she is no different. Evelyn’s shoulder length platinum blonde hair is something she always takes care of. A heart-shaped face, similar to her mothers, Evelyn has high cheekbones, flawless skin that shines a moon-light bright – simply due to being Veela. Her pouty rosy pink lips and large dark blue eyes.

Body:
    Evelyn is tall and has a willowy figure. Long arms and legs, and thanks to her job Evelyn is always on her feet. She is skinny but not skeletal, Evelyn isn’t exceptionally curvy but she doesn’t think she’s exceptionally small either. She certainly doesn’t have any problems with anything, and gets enough attention that she shouldn’t worry about it. Still, Evelyn is very conscious of her weight.

Other features:
    Evelyn hasn’t really noticed anything different to any other veela she knows. She is just another average veela which is incredibly boring.

Height: 5”7
Weight: 120 lbs.
Style:
    Evelyn doesn't think she really has a style, she just wears what she likes. When she wants to were joggers and have a duvet day she'll be messy. She likes feeling good, and looking good and won't be seen in anything that makes her look positively ugly. Evie knows what to wear and she doesn't care what anyone else says, it's her that matters.

Character Individuality

Boys.
    Dancing.
    Drinking.
    Being a veela.
    Shoes.
    Clothes.
    History.
    Charms.
    Magic.
    Crowds.
    Being with her friends.
    Parties.
    Having a laugh.
    Working.

dislikes:

Too many men in one room.
    Angry girlfriends.
    People hating her.
    Too much work.
    Sitting around doing nothing.

A friend’s view towards your character:
(ex. “Elaine is a delightful girl, who gives so much to the needy, and is the best friend I could ever want!”)
    ”I met Evelyn in the bar one night! It’s annoying that she’s so gorgeous but she’s such a great friend. She doesn’t put up with any crap and Evie is hilarious! She has so many stories from her years at Oasis Hill Academy all those years ago.”

An enemies view towards your character:
(ex. “Elaine is a silly little rich-kid who is ridiculously rude to anyone who isn’t her friend. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about her!”)
    ”That bitch! My boyfriend was out with me on a date at The Drunken Elf when he saw her. The way he looked at her, I couldn’t understand a word he was saying and he didn’t listen to anything I said the entire night. She was our waitress and he had the nerve to ask her out on a date. He started saying he was captain of Puddlemere United which is such a lie. Of course I dumped him on the spot, but it’s all her fault!”

Patronus: White lion – Captivating, rare, loyal, protective and fierce.
Mirror of Erised: Someone that wouldn’t try to impress her but would love her for simply being her. Although they would be just as attractive…
Boggart: Not having complete control of herself.
Character History

parents: She doesn’t know who her father is and her mother won’t breathe a word of it to anyone. All Evelyn knows is that he is full veela. Her mother – Alexa Johnson – Full veela and works at the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Magical Creatures.
siblings: Scarlett Johnson, older sister, 24 who lives in England and is currently modelling.
other notable relations: Her grandmother, who gave her her veela her for her wand. Her mother didn’t want to ruin ‘a single hair on her head’ and her grandmother knew she was losing her charm. She told Evelyn to be whoever she wanted to be because she was her granddaughter first and just a veela second.

Education:
    Evelyn finished her education at Oasis Hill Academy and loved every second. She finished with Outstandings and Exceeds Expectations on her O.W.L.S and left before she began N.E.W.T.S.
    Evelyn left to travel the world and worked for a while before returning to Woodberg County. Although her parents don’t live here, Evelyn loves the world she knew when she was younger and the small town feel.

Previous occupations:
    Waitressed in America for a couple of months. Did some freelance modeling – thanks to her sister in England for three years. Then returned to Australia, and waitressed. She does get bored of jobs after a while and fancies a change sometimes.
Evelyn Johnson
Evelyn Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha Empty Re: Johnson, Evelyn Bailey Samantha

Post  Caleb Edwards Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:10 am

Approved!

----------

Your application has been approved by an administrator. Welcome to Oasis Hill Academy! I am honored to welcome you to this fantastic school.

Now that you have been accepted, please be sure to update the Face Claim. While you're at it, why not sign up for some classes or clubs and teams? You are also encouraged to create a washroom wall for yourself to see what rumours have been spread about you. Get those friendships and relationships started by making yourself a plot page.

Once you have done all of this, we encourage you to explore Oasis Hill Academy.
Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards
Admin

Back to top Go down