Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin

2 posters

Go down

she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Empty she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin

Post  Ella Raines Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 am

Ella Grace Raines
oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked...

she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Brookelle_Bones_003 she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Brookelle_Bones_015_0 she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Brookelle_Bones_010

enemies.
now come one, come all to this tragic affair ;; annoyance
wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair ;; one-sided dislike
so throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot ;; slight dislike
you might wake up and notice you're something you're not ;; mutual dislike
if you look in the mirror and don't like what you see ;; serious dislike
you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me ;; love/hate relationship
so gather 'round, piggies, and kiss this goodbye ;; one-sided avoidance
i'd encourage your smiles ;; mutual avoidance
i'll expect you won't cry ;; friends turned enemies
another contusion, my funeral jag ;; rivals
here's my resignation, i'll serve it in drag ;; enemies
you've got front row seats to the penitence ball ;; bad breakup
when i grow up, i want to be nothing at all ;; arch enemies

friends.
there’s a stranger in my bed, there’s a pounding in my head ;; strangers
glitter all over the room, pink flamingos in the pool ;; just met
i smell like a minibar, dj’s passed out in the yard ;; awkward friends
barbie’s on the barbecue, is this a hickie or a bruise? ;; new friends
pictures of last night ended up online, i’m screwed... oh well ;; frenemies
it’s a black top blur, but i’m pretty sure it ruled ;; enemies turned friends
last Friday night, yeah we danced on tabletops, and we took too many shots ;; former friends
think we kissed but i forgot, last Friday night, yeah we maxed our credit cards ;; average friends
and got kicked out of the bar, so we hit the boulevard, last Friday night ;; family friends
we went streaking in the park, skinny dipping in the dark, then had a ménage a trois ;; casual friends
last Friday night, yeah I think we broke the law, always say we’re gonna stop;; partner in crime
this Friday night, do it all again ;; best friends

lovers.
excuse me, but i might drink a little more than i should, tonight ;; past attraction
and i might take you home with me if i could, tonight ;; current attraction
and baby, i will make you feel so good, tonight ;; mutual attraction
cos we might not get tomorrow ;; flirtation
tonight, i will love, love you tonight ;; one night stand
give me everything tonight ;; friends with benefits
for all we know, we might not get tomorrow ;; one-sided crush
let's do it tonight ;; mutual crush
don't care what they say, all the games they play, nothing is enough, til they handle love ;; casual dating - no strings attached
i want you tonight, i want you to stay, i want you tonight ;; serious dating - monogamous
grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey, give me everything tonight ;; in love
give me everything tonight, give me everything tonight ;; otp

Code:
[*code][img]three[/img][img]avatars[/img][img]please[/img]
[size=10][color=#CC0066 forgirls/#336600 forboys][b][u]namehere[/b][/u] - age|year|house[/color]
relationships
listed
here
please
[b][color=#CC0066 forgirls/#336600 forboys]so, -insertnamehere- was like,[/color][/b] "what do you think of ella?"
[b][color=orange]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size][*/code]

Note: When posting on Ella’s plot page, please post a coded and a non-coded version, thanks.

Last edited by Ella Raines on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Ella Raines
Ella Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Empty Re: she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin

Post  Ella Raines Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 am

b boys
Ella Raines
Ella Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Empty Re: she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin

Post  Ella Raines Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 am

fly girls

she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Melissa_marie_060she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Melissa_marie_064she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Melissa_marie_066
Maria Louise Raines - 15|Fifth|Othello
and got kicked out of the bar, so we hit the boulevard, last Friday night ;; family
last Friday night, yeah I think we broke the law, always say we’re gonna stop;; partner in crime
this Friday night, do it all again ;; best friends
so, Maria was like, "Ella is my best friend, my sister, my twin. It doesn't get much closer than that... except being completely identical I suppose. She's my other half. The ying to my yang. I've known her forever, and she's known me since she was a couple of minutes old. I love Ella. I would do anything for her. It's kind of stupid to say that I wouldn't do anything for her. I have all the best moments with my twin sister and without her I can't imagine what I'd do. We're absolutely hilarious! She comes up with the best ideas, especially when it comes to ruining those stupid waste of time events my parents tell us we have to go to with them. I think we've gotten quite a reputation at the Ministry and it wouldn't have been the same without Ella around. She's the one that got me started on my potions. Before that I was just messing around with the potions in all these textbooks I was reading and stuff, kids things really. Now I'm in the big league and it's all thanks to my big sister! Our epic parties, where only the best people are invited. They're always so much better that way. If it wasn't for Ella I'd be blonde right now! You know who I'd look like? The Amorcya twins! Ugh. Can you imagine being confused for one of them. Thank god I at least have a brain."
and then i was all, “Maria is my best friend, my sister, my twin. There is nobody that I am closer to than Maria. She’s the yin to my yang, the up to my down, the high to my low... you get the point. I do so much crazy shit with this girl. She’s the one person who doesn’t disapprove of my drinking and my drug taking. In fact, Maria has come up with most of the potions I use to tone down the effects of the drugs for class. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as hilarious as Maria and I. She’s always game to ruin those stupid functions our parents make us go to. Maria is always the one I go to when I want to throw a party. She’s mastered this potion that we give to people in their drinks. It makes them have twice as much fun at our parties. We don’t drug them. Heck no, but we do make them enjoy themselves. And thank Merlin Maria hated that blonde hair as much as I did. Things could’ve been awkward if I’d dyed my hair blonde and Maria hadn’t. I don’t think our relationship would be the same if she still looked like one of the Amorcya twins. Ugh.”

Last edited by Ella Raines on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Ella Raines
Ella Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Raines Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Melissa_marie_060she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Melissa_marie_064she paints her fingers with a close precision [ ella's plots ] he starts to notice empty bottles of gin Melissa_marie_066
Maria Louise Raines - 15|Fifth|Othello
Family.
Partner in crime.
Best friends.
so, Maria was like, "Ella is my best friend, my sister, my twin. It doesn't get much closer than that... except being completely identical I suppose. She's my other half. The ying to my yang. I've known her forever, and she's known me since she was a couple of minutes old. I love Ella. I would do anything for her. It's kind of stupid to say that I wouldn't do anything for her. I have all the best moments with my twin sister and without her I can't imagine what I'd do. We're absolutely hilarious! She comes up with the best ideas, especially when it comes to ruining those stupid waste of time events my parents tell us we have to go to with them. I think we've gotten quite a reputation at the Ministry and it wouldn't have been the same without Ella around. She's the one that got me started on my potions. Before that I was just messing around with the potions in all these textbooks I was reading and stuff, kids things really. Now I'm in the big league and it's all thanks to my big sister! Our epic parties, where only the best people are invited. They're always so much better that way. If it wasn't for Ella I'd be blonde right now! You know who I'd look like? The Amorcya twins! Ugh. Can you imagine being confused for one of them. Thank god I at least have a brain."
and then i was all, "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_060.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_064.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_066.jpg[/img]
[size=12][color=#CC0066][b][u]Maria Louise Raines[/b][/u] - 15|Fifth|Othello[/color]
Family.
Partner in crime.
Best friends.
[b][color=#CC0066]so, Maria was like,[/color][/b] "Ella is my best friend, my sister, my twin. It doesn't get much closer than that... except being completely identical I suppose. She's my other half. The ying to my yang. I've known her forever, and she's known me since she was a couple of minutes old. I love Ella. I would do anything for her. It's kind of stupid to say that I wouldn't do anything for her. I have all the best moments with my twin sister and without her I can't imagine what I'd do. We're absolutely hilarious! She comes up with the best ideas, especially when it comes to ruining those stupid waste of time events my parents tell us we have to go to with them. I think we've gotten quite a reputation at the Ministry and it wouldn't have been the same without Ella around. She's the one that got me started on my potions. Before that I was just messing around with the potions in all these textbooks I was reading and stuff, kids things really. Now I'm in the big league and it's all thanks to my big sister! Our epic parties, where only the [u]best[/u] people are invited. They're always so much better that way. If it wasn't for Ella I'd be [i]blonde[/i] right now! You know who I'd look like? The [i]Amorcya[/i] twins! Ugh. Can you imagine being confused for one of them. Thank god I at least have a brain."
[b][color=orange]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]
Maria Raines
Maria Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down