Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}}

5 posters

Go down

columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} Empty columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}}

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 am

columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} MelanieT24
columbine beaulieu
seventeen
riddles, sphinxes, men, and mystery
flirty, confident, exotic, ethereal, free

Close Relationships-
sheepdog
Acquaintance
standing in the rain
Associate
bullfrog
Friend
doing it again
Good Friend
some think that happinness
Bosom Buddy
is measured out in years
Partner In Crime
you don't know what it's like
Best Friend

Intimate Relationship-
to listen to your fears
Attraction
child-like
Crush
no one understands
Mutual Crush
jack knife
Dating
in your sweaty hands
Boyfriend
some think that innocence
True Love

Distant Relationships-
is measured out in miles
Slight Dislike
what makes you think
Love/Hate relationship
you're something special when you smile
Annoyance
big man
Envy
walking in the park
Enemy
wigwam
Hatred
frightened of the dark
Arch Nemesis

Other Relationship

some think that happiness is measure out in you
Family
you think you know me
Staff
but you haven't got a clue
Business Associate

Code:
[size=18]Basics[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year and House:[/b]
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality in 1 paragraph:[/b]

[size=18]Plotting[/size]
[b]Past Relationship:[/b]
[b]Present Relationship:[/b]
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b]
[b]Qualifications for Relationship:[/b]

[size=18]Opinion[/size]
[b]Outward Opinion of Columbine:[/b]
[b]Inward Opinion of Columbine:[/b]

Last edited by Columbine Beaulieu on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} Empty Re: columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}}

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Basics
Name: Stephen Griffin
Year and House: Fifth, Aramia
Personality in 1 paragraph: Stephen is a very suave guy, he doesn't like to flaunt for his own measure, but some things just turn out that way. He is also the most trustworthy person in the entire school and will never betray anyone. He has a very open mind, but is opposed to those who don't think for themselves.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Infrequent Acquaintance
Present Relationship: Infrequent Acquaintance, Attraction
Desired Future Relationship: Something closer, perhaps?
Qualifications for Relationship: He always knew Columbine was at Oasis Hill with him and Stephen has met her before, he nearly knocked her over in a hallway last year and couldn't get much else out besides profuse apologies while picking up her scattered parchment. Other than that it has accounted primarily to passing glances and a forced "Hi" every now and then.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: Well I don't know her too well, other than a passing "Hi" in the hallways, but what I really want, is, well, it's a bit perplexing because for once, I don't know what I want for sure.
Inward Opinion of Columbine: She is a beautiful young woman, that golden hair, and her entrancing face, it's just so, I don't know, alluring. I know I shouldn't try anything based solely on looks, but good things can come from pure attraction, can't they?

Back to top Go down

columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}} Empty Re: columbine {{you know you want to}} beaulieu {{plot with me}}

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Basics
Name: Danielle Hale
Year and House: 6th, Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 paragraph: Danielle is the type of girl that loves hanging out and having fun, whatever the consequence. She's loyal to her friends and would do whatever she could to help them. Dani prefers people being honest to her face, and hates it when people lie to her. She loves being loud and heard when she wants, but doesn't mind being quiet when the mood strikes. It's obvious when she's happy and when she's not, everyone hears about it. Her best quality would probably be the amount of confidence she can have, when she puts her mind to it.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Associate.
Present Relationship: Good friend.
Desired Future Relationship: Good friend.
Qualifications for Relationship: Even just seeing the girl around the academy, Danielle found the time to make conversation. She found they had alot of things in common, and enjoyed talking to her. After a year, they're pretty good friends although they don't see each other too often apart from around Woodberg County and the corridors.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "Columbine is a cool girl. She's the type of person I just click with. She's absolutely hilarious and fits in perfectly. Even though she's in the year above and a completely different house, I've spoken to her quite alot. It's cool being part veela, she just flaunts herself, and it totally works. I've always said hi and stuff, she's really nice and she's french too! Total bonus!"

Inward Opinion of Columbine: "It's pretty freaky being half veela, I'm a little jealous about it, but I guess if you've got it flaunt it right? I'm a tiny bit worried about her hitting on Alec, I've not seen anything yet, but he's way too hot for her eyes to not notice. If she so much as looks at him wrong, I'm scratching her eyes out and feeding her to the fishes. I've heard she doesn't exactly get on with a couple of my friends, one of them being Michelle. I'll keep an eye out, she might be a little dangerous in the long run. Apart from that though, she's my type of girl and we get on like a house on fire!"
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:45 am

Basics
Name: Melody Ackerman
Year and House: 7th Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Melody is a spoiled rich brat that thinks her money entitles her to special privileges. Most often she's right.

Plotting
Past Relationship:
doing it again
Good Friend
Present Relationship:
is measured out in years
Partner In Crime
Desired Future Relationship:
Best Friend
Qualifications for Relationship: Columbine and I have shared a dorm for 6 years and now we are starting our 7th. We are the closest of friends, we share everything, from clothes to school work. Thank goodness she is good at her classes, so that she can help me with mine.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: Columbine is my closest friend, and roomie. She is mon ami. She is one of the most attractive girls in the school, I am just glad that we are such good friends. We are the Queens of Oasis, she and I, and we won't let anyone in the school forget it.
Inward Opinion of Columbine: She seems to think that I am the one that attracts the boys to us, but really it is her veela charm, I'm lucky to get her leftovers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Basics
Name: Michelle Amorcya
Year and House: Sixth Othello
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 paragraph: Michelle is outgoing and usually gets along well with everyone. As long as they understand that she's usually right, they make good friends. She sometimes doesn't think about her actions when she's doing it and she doesn't really care if she hurts your feelings. If you ask her if you look fat in something, and you do, she'll tell you.

Plotting
Past Relationship: you're something special when you smile
Annoyance
Present Relationship:walking in the park
Enemy
Desired Future Relationship: frightened of the dark
Arch Nemesis (yay!)
Qualifications for Relationship: Michelle and Columbine do not get along. There is just to much competition there to be better than each other for them to get along, A no good guy stealing seventh year who thinks she's better than everyone, just can't be friends with a sixth year island owning girl. They end up both wanting to run the school, but both can't.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "Columbine? Do I like her? No! She's annoying. No one cares if she's french or smart or pretty. She thinks she's some great person and that everyone loves her. But think again! I don't and neither does Gabrielle! So she can just prance back over to France and stay off my family's island."
Inward Opinion of Columbine: Same as outward
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Basics
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: 6th && Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph: Gabrielle changes her personality as often as she changes her underwear. Twice a day, sometimes more. At one moment, Gabrielle can be exactly like her sister. Outgoing, gets along with everyone, etc. But in the blink of an eye, this can all change. If things don't go Gabrielle's way, or if someone tells her that she's wrong (gasp), Gabrielle becomes the girl she was in the first grade. An up herself, snooty little brat. Gabrielle doesn't care who's feelings she hurts. She will tell you exactly what she thinks, no hesitations.

Plotting
Past Relationship:
sheepdog;;Acquaintance
big man;;Envy
you're something special when you smile;;Annoyance
Present Relationship:
walking in the park;;Enemy
wigwam;;Hatred
walking in the park;;Enemy
wigwam;;Hatred
(lol, who would DESIRE to hate someone? HAHA)
Qualifications for Relationship: Gabrielle and Columbine have never really spoken. They spoke once back in Gabrielle's second year, and that was about the only time they spoke. Both girls think they're better than everyone else, and it's created some tension and a little competition between the two. They just can't be friends, it's not possible.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "It's not that I HATE Columbine. It's more the fact that I can't stand people who think they're better than me. I mean, she's a veela. So what? Sure, guys fall in love with her the minute they see her, but they're not falling in love with HER. They're falling in love with what she IS. I mean, come on. I'm the sixteen year old daughter of a famous actress and writer, and I own the freaking island AND the school. There's too much competition between us. A seventeen year old veela can't be friends with a sixteen year old island and school owner. It's not right. It'll never happen. Ever."
Inward Opinion of Columbine: Same as above.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Basics
Name: Cara Espinosa
Year and House: Sixth, Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Cara is the kind of girl that puts on a mask so that she can pretend to others that she doesn't care at all what they might think of her. However, deep down, she is really insecure about it. Cara likes to have fun, alot of fun, and even though she has landed herself in trouble because of this before, Cara would be have rather she'd have done it and faced the consequences than wondered what may have happened. Cara cares for her friends and would do anything for them. She is very nosy and loves to play agony aunt as she likes to help her friends, but there is also an element of wanting to know what is going on in their lives.

Plotting
Past Relationship:
bullfrog
Friend
Present Relationship:
doing it again
Good Friend
is measured out in years
Partner In Crime
Best Friend
Qualifications for Relationship: Cara knew Columbine through Melody and since the two girls were nearly always together when Cara and Melody hung out, Cara has gotten to know Columbine well and she wouldn't have it any other way. Cara may not be as close to her as Melody is, what with the age difference and the whole 'training to be queen of Malvolio' thing, Cara still considers Columbine a good friend.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "She's great, and always a laugh! Parties with her are the best ever! Their even better when she has planned them from my experience. I love hanging around with this girl and we just seem to get on really well.
Inward Opinion of Columbine: How much do I want to be this girl? ALOT! She seems to have everything going for her. Apart from the status. (I mean, she's like the 'princess' when it comes to the house and everyone knows that you have to be the 'queen'.) Other than that, she's perfect. She's french, she's pretty (She's half veela for crying out loud) she gets on with everyone and doesn't seem to have a bad word to say about anyone who doesn't deserve it. All the attention she gets from the lads, it's amazing, though wierd. Especially when your walking down the haoll with her, it is like you are invisble, but I don't mind. Columbine is too nice for me to worry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 am

Basics
Name: Alec Jacob Awesome Edwards
Year and House: 7th & Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph: Alec is a hard person to explain. On one hand, he is completely and utterly devoted to Danielle, but on the other hand, he likes to hang out with his "boys" and have fun and go to parties. He just wants to act like a normal guy, but being a werewolf changes that. When the full moon approaches, Alec's personality changes drastically. He becomes someone he doesn't like. He snaps at everyone, becomes moody, and usually locks himself away in his dorm where nobody can reach him. The first few days after the full moon, Alec becomes down on himself, and doesn't enjoy life the way he usually does. Once all of this is out of the way, he is back to normal being the carefree guy he is. Until the next full moon rolls around...

Plotting
Past Relationship:
sheepdog--Acquaintance
standing in the rain--Associate
Present Relationship:
bullfrog--Friend
doing it again--Good Friend
bullfrog--Friend
doing it again--Good Friend
Qualifications for Relationship: They're in the same year at Oasis Hill, so it was kind of inevitable that they met. Alec and Columbine met in their first year, a few months into the year. For the most part, Alec was completely taken with her because of her looks. When he got to know her, he found out she was much more than just a pretty face. Alec became drawn to that. For a couple of months into his second year, Alec had a crush on Columbine. However, that was the year Danielle came to the school, and due to their history, Alec forgot his crush on Columbine and focused on Danielle. He was still friendly towards the veela, and still attempted to be her friend, which he succeeded in. The two are still friends, and are rather close.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "I adore Columbine. She makes me laugh. There used to be something there, early into my second year at Oasis Hill, but whatever it is me and Danielle have is stronger. I prefer Columbine as a friend, anyway. She's too high maintenance for me. No offense to her, of course. But she's good for a laugh and a casual hang out. A few of my mates don't like her (Gabrielle and Michelle), but I don't really understand why. Columbine is open and honest about everything. She doesn't sugarcoat a thing, which is part of the reason why we're such great friends. I've got her back, so any guys who want to mess with her better watch out. Although she's strong enough to take care of herself... I'll probably just end up watching her beat the shit out of some guy."
Inward Opinion of Columbine: Same as above.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Basics
Name: Vivienne Reine Beaulieu
Year and House: Fifth. Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph:Vivienne is very much independent in so many ways. She was raised exactly the same way Columbine was rasied. She is cunning, observant and loves to gossip about many things. She loves potions, transfiguration and magical creatures.

Plotting
Past Relationship:Family. Best Friend. Partner In Crime.
Present Relationship:Family. Best Friend. Partner In Crime.
Desired Future Relationship:Family. Best Friend. Partner In Crime.
Qualifications for Relationship: Vivienne loves Columbine alot. She looks up to her sister and thinks of Columbine as a role-model and a very loving sister who cares for people so much. Vivienne knew the moment she stepped into Oasis Hill, there were going to be times when she couldn't really see her sister. Columbine has been Vivienne's guidance for a long time aside from Madame Beaulieu.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "Ma soeur! Columbine. She is my sister so she knows me best and I know her best too. The moment I got accepted into this school, she became my tour guide and also a even better sister. Even if she scolds me for my bad behaviour, I am always sorry but she can't seem to stay mad at me. I look up to her and she is my best friend. Two sisters with veela charm, it's very hard to resist non? She is better at it than me but I'm learning. Whenever she has time, I just sit on a couch somewhere and we talk for a very long time. It's good to have some sister time together. She makes me feel better when maman isn't around to take care of me. Je t'aime Columbine!"
Inward Opinion of Columbine:"She's so good with men. I'm absolutely jealous of her but it's her veela charm that makes her Columbine. What else can I say? C'est ma soeur n'est pas?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Basics
Name: Billie Baxter
Year and House: 5th, Aramia
Personality in 1 paragraph: Billie is a very complicated man, but overall, once you get to know him, he is quite simple to understand. He is very much into the arts, and enjoys expressing himself through music almost as much as through words. He is witty, and always loves a good book, or argument. He will flirt a bit with the ladies now and then, but not in such a way as to appear like a player. He is, in less words, artsy, suave, and witty.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Acquaintance
Present Relationship: Good Friend
Desired Future Relationship: Partner In Crime
Qualifications for Relationship: "Billie, for one, has never in his life been able to overlook an intelligent woman. Many bigot men would say this is because there aren't many. All women have heard those good 'ol comments before However Billie beleives simply that most don't take the chance to show their intelligence, and thus it dwindles and is wasted. He truly appreciates a woman who appreciates herself, and Columbine is a very smart girl."

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: Columbine is another one of those fantastic women who beleive in wit and smarts. I can not tell you how overjoyed I was when we started talking to each other. I may seem a little silly at times, but I enjoy a good conversation about as much as good alchohol. The two together, however, is another story, and a slighty sad one. I find that I don't usually get my intelligent friends drunk, but who knows, I may have to discover how Columbine feels about that one. It is, after all, one of my favorite pathetic pass-times. I brew, how could it not be?
Inward Opinion of Columbine: The Same!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Basics
Name: Taylor Rhys Dalton
Year and House: Sixth; Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Taylor knows what he wants, although he doesn't act like it, and seldom says what he's really thinking out loud. He generally gets along with people, guy or girl, but except for a select few in the school he tends not to reveal much of his personal life, and keeps out of the limelight as much as he can. When's he's only around the aforementioned select few, though, Taylor could be a whole other person - there's that big a difference in the way he acts.

Plotting
Past Relationship: fling; friends; flirtation
Present Relationship: friends; on and off; mutual attraction; flirtation
Desired Future Relationship: friends; on and off; mutual attraction; flirtation
Qualifications for Relationship: While he's attracted to her, Taylor knows that Columbine isn't the kind to stick to any one guy, and he's perfectly fine with it. He enjoyed their fling while it lasted, and doesn't mind in the least their on again, off again flirtations. Mostly, he respects her as a friend and normally treats her as such. Until she, well, goes all seductive Veela-ish on him again, because obviously then can he help it if he automatically reciprocates?

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "I don't know if it's the Veela blood in her, or just the way she is in her own right, but Columbine is an incredibly gorgeous woman. Maybe it's a bit of both. And it's not just her looks that are impressive, she's also an absolutely fascinating person to talk to, especially with her love for riddles. It's a strange habit, but not a bad one, and some of the ones she asks are actually pretty good. I'm still a little surprised that she was actually that interested in me back in my fourth year, and it's defintely flattering that she still seems to like my company now. Honestly, she's a good friend to have."
Inward Opinion of Columbine: "I'm not lying when I say I'm surprised Columbine's attracted to me, but I'd be lying if I said the feeling isn't mutual. And it's definitely not just her Veela blood, although that's a pretty big factor. Still, I doubt we could work as anything more than what we are now - friends, the occasional flirting, you get the picture - while we might have some things in common, that's not good enough. She's weirded out by my Parseltongue abilities, for one. And for another, I doubt I can handle seeing more of her best friend Melody than I already do. Plus, she does get a little high maintenance sometimes, it gets hard to keep up. And really, I think I much prefer being the kind of friends we are now than anything else."

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Basics
Name: Emily Sophia Adams
Year and House: Seventh, Othello
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 paragraph: Emily is a bubbly girl, she rarely holds a grudge and is always up for a laugh. She is nearly always loud and her mouth never stops moving sometimes, she loves pushing peoples buttons when she gets the chance and seeing how far she can go with someone before they snap. If Emily doesn't like something, she'll say and keep saying just so the person knows how much it irritates her, even if they haven't done anything truly wrong.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Acquaintance, Associate.
Present Relationship: Friend
Desired Future Relationship: Good friend
Qualifications for Relationship: Emily has known Columbine a while, considering they're in the same year. She meant her around the same time as Alec in her first year and slowly became friends with her. They hang out and Emily thinks she is pretty funny sometimes.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Columbine: "Ah. Columbine! She's sorta sweet. The gorgeous girl that loads of guys love but wait a sec--she's a veela?! What a surprise!! It's sickening really but hardly her fault, I have to nudge a few sometimes, I'm not sure how much I'd like to have someone staring at me and thinking about me like that all in one look. It's creepy really. She's a nice person, with only good intentions. I remember meeting her in my first year, she was in the other house and I was a bit weirded out about it at first and she was totally nice. I think she's a funny friend"
Inward Opinion of Columbine: " Columbine is a little odd. I noticed she was a little different when I first met her, and I think I mentioned it to her but if she's still like that now, who am I to judge? If she's going to be like that all the time and be totally weird I think I'll just bring it up and be all. 'Dude. Seriously?' rather than stick my head in the sand about it. She should know if she's freaking people out. No one likes someone that doesn't tell them that people think they're weird. I would want to know! I mean... if she doesn't then tough. Cos I'll tell her!"
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down