Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove]

5 posters

Go down

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Empty [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove]

Post  William Baker Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 am

,WilliamBaker!
[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Paul-walker-picture-1

FRIENDS
ATTACHED AT THE HIP • you’ll hang with the right cohorts, you’ll be good at sports!
PARTNERS IN CRIME • follow my lead and yes indeed you will be popular
BEST FRIENDS • i’ve had so many friends! …but only one that mattered.
GOOD FRIENDS • bright? she’s phosphorescent
AVERAGE FRIENDS • it’s good to see me, isn’t it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical.
BY ASSOCIATION • think of it as personality dialysis
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS • a regime change, caused by a bizarre and unexpected twister of fate!
ON AND OFF • he’s distant and moodified, and he’s been thinking which really worries me.
FAKE FRIENDS • oops, i broke it…oh well, it’s a training wand.
SECRET FRIENDS • there has been much rumor and speculation, innuendo…outuendo…
FORBIDDEN FRIENDS • pink goes good with green!
CONFIDANT • your first party? ooh, let's tell each other something we've never told anyone!
FIRST NAME BASIS • it’s glinda…the guh is silent.

ENEMIES
SWORN ENEMIES • let the little girl go, and her dog too…dodo or whatever his name is.
HARDCORE HATRED • in soliditary, to show my outrage…
ONE-SIDED HATRED • you’re a martyr! well, these things were sent to try us…
MUTUAL HATRED • i hope you’ll do well in prison; i don’t think you have what it takes.
ONE-SIDED DISLIKE • even in your case, though it’s the toughest case i’ve yet to face…
MUTUAL DISLIKE • that must be what other people feel like! how do they bear it!?
ANNOYANCE • oh! the artichoke is steamed!
BACKSTABBED • something is wrong! i didn’t get my way! i think i need to lie down!
JEALOUS • you’ll be popular, just not quite as popular as me!
FRIENDLY RIVALRY • well, where are your wings? maybe you’re not as powerful as you pretend to be.
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES • someone has to say it! you are out of control! it’s just a pair of shoes!
BY ASSOCIATION • nobody likes a stinky witch!

LOVERS
FUTURE • so we’re perfect together, born to be forever
ONE-SIDED CRUSH • you deserve each other, so here, out of the goodness of my heart!
MUTUAL CRUSH • you deserve each other, this hat and you, you’re both so..smart!
IN LIKE • after all, now that we’ve met one another, it’s clear we deserve each other…
SEXUAL TENSION • your whole life is going to change, and all because of me!
ATTRACTION • i don’t even think he’s perfect anymore and i still want him!
FLEETING GLANCES • like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes the sun
INNOCENT FLIRTING • i’ll show you the proper poise when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce.
FORBIDDEN • it well may be that we may never meet again in this lifetime…

OTHERS
LIKE FAMILY • now that i’ve chosen to become a pal, a sis-ter, and adviser, there’s nobody wiser
TEACHER • and i don’t see why you can’t just teach us history instead of harping on the past!
STUDENT • your ozness, he means no disrespectation, you see, we all went to school together…
ROOMMATE • my roommate is unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible…
MIXED FEELINGS • magic wands – need they have a point?
INDIFFERENCE • just stay on the yellow brick road the whole time! oh dear, i hope they don’t get lost…
PROTECT • it’s not her you want, it’s me!
OTHER • now you wait just a clock tick!

CREDITS
This page was made by elphie of RPG-D. Quotes are by Glinda from Wicked: The Musical, which is totally, absolutely love. Use the code provided and please quote this post for colors. Because after all, we all know that the point of plot pages is to drive everyone nuts. : D P.S don't post if you don't plan to back it up, or I'll kick you in the jugular. Thanks.

Example:

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Paul_Walker_030 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Paul_Walker_031 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Paul_Walker_032
,WilliamNO MIDDLEBaker!
this deputy is twenty-eight and living with the average grades.
    TEACHER • and i don’t see why you can’t just teach us history instead of harping on the past!
    GOOD FRIENDS • bright? she’s phosphorescent

WILLSAYS: "I have nothing to say about this meagre person. End of."
NICKNAMESAYS: "He's an idiot."

Code:
[img]one img[/img] [img]two img[/img] [img]three img[/img]
[size=10][color=skyblue for boys. indian red for girls],[/color]first name[color=color from before]middle name[/color]last name[color=same color][i]![/i][/color][/size]
this noun is age in words and living with the grades.
[list]relationships here[/list]

WILLSAYS: what I said here.
NICKNAMESAYS: what you think here.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Empty Re: [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove]

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 am

Code:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_047.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_046.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_045.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=indianred],[/color]Brooke[color=indianred]Bernice[/color]Gaimain[color=indianred][i]![/i][/color][/size]
this professor is twenty-five and living with the awesome grades.
[list]AVERAGE FRIENDS • [color=#AC3366]it’s good to see me, isn’t it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical. [/color]
ON AND OFF • [color=#B93366]he’s distant and moodified, and he’s been thinking which really worries me. [/color]
ANNOYANCE • [color=#664674]oh! the artichoke is steamed! [/color]
FUTURE • [color=#CC3300]so we’re perfect together, born to be forever[/color]
SEXUAL TENSION • [color=#801A33]your whole life is going to change, and all because of me! [/color]
ATTRACTION • [color=#6C1340]i don’t even think he’s perfect anymore and i still want him! [/color]
TEACHER • [color=#166675]and i don’t see why you can’t just teach us history instead of harping on the past! [/color]
MIXED FEELINGS • [color=#5766A0]magic wands – need they have a point? [/color][/list]

BROOKESAYS: "Will... how do I even BEGIN to describe my relationship with him? We've fought and made up too many times to count. I'd need an extra set of hands AND feet, and that wouldn't be enough to count the amount of times we've fought. I don't understand him as well as I understand most people. Sometimes he'll act like the sweetest guy in the world, act like he truly cares about what I say and do, and about me in general... and then he'll turn around and be that jerk that no girl WANTS to like, but can't help it because he's just so damn GOOD LOOKING. He's got some... charm that I can't explain. It draws me closer to him, and then by reflex, I push myself further away from him. I feel like I'm a teenager again when I'm near him. He gives me butterflies. But at the same time, he makes me so. damn. mad. I have a constant need to hex his perfect little nose off."

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Jessica_alba_047 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Jessica_alba_046 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Jessica_alba_045
,BrookeBerniceGaimain!
this professor is twenty-five and living with the awesome grades.
    AVERAGE FRIENDS • it’s good to see me, isn’t it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical.
    ON AND OFF • he’s distant and moodified, and he’s been thinking which really worries me.
    FUTURE • so we’re perfect together, born to be forever
    MIXED FEELINGS • magic wands – need they have a point?

BROOKESAYS: "Will... how do I even BEGIN to describe my relationship with him? We've fought and made up too many times to count. I'd need an extra set of hands AND feet, and that wouldn't be enough to count the amount of times we've fought. I don't understand him as well as I understand most people. Sometimes he'll act like the sweetest guy in the world, act like he truly cares about what I say and do, and about me in general... and then he'll turn around and be that jerk that no girl WANTS to like, but can't help it because he's just so damn GOOD LOOKING. He's got some... charm that I can't explain. It draws me closer to him, and then by reflex, I push myself further away from him. I feel like I'm a teenager again when I'm near him. He gives me butterflies. But at the same time, he makes me so. damn. mad. I have a constant need to hex his perfect little nose off."
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Empty Re: [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:00 am

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Taylor_Momsen_010 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Taylor_Momsen_009 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Taylor_Momsen_008-1
,GabrielleReneeAmorcya!
this child-star is sixteen and living with average grades.
    STUDENT • your ozness, he means no disrespectation, you see, we all went to school together…
    ATTRACTION • i don’t even think he’s perfect anymore and i still want him! (one sided)
    FLEETING GLANCES • like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes the sun (one sided)

GABRIELLESAYS: "WHY in the name of Merlin's stinky armpits would the Board of Education place a wizard AS YOUNG AS PROFESSOR BAKER in a school FILLED with hormonal teenaged girls? Not to mention the hormonal ADULT women. EVERYbody at Oasis Hill knows that Professor Baker is a hottie. Every time Professor Baker is at the beach, who do you think is right there with him? The entire female student body of Oasis Hill Academy. Dani and I are not excluded from that, but we tend to be a bit more... PRIVATE with our Professor Baker viewings. However, seeing as student/teacher relationships are forbidden, the female student body of Oasis Hill are forced to spend their time merely fantasising about what it would be like to be with Professor Baker. Even if student/teacher relationships WEREN'T forbidden, Professor Baker only has eyes for one woman. That woman would be Professor Gaiman. Those two have been dancing around each other since Professor Gaiman came to work here. Everybody can see it. And even relationships between coworkers is forbidden, so I've heard. That's just wrong. If Professor Gaiman and Baker want to be together, who are we to stop them? They make a hot couple, too. I suppose Professor Baker makes a decent Deputy Head. He's not too harsh on the students, but when he gets in a bad mood... BOY YOU HAD BETTER RUN FOR THE HILLS. He's like a bull about to charge."
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:15 am

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Megan_Fox_in_Transformers_026_0 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Megan_Fox_in_Transformers_028 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Megan_Fox_in_Transformers_005
,DanielleKathrynHale!
this aramian is sixteen in words and living with good grades.
    BY ASSOCIATION • think of it as personality dialysis

DANISAYS: "I think this guy needs to watch out. My aunt is practically in love with him and I know the rules. Gabrielle is head over heels, and I think he knows the power he holds, there's only guy for me and it's certainly not this doofus. I can't see how so many people can get jelly-legs over him! I hope he knows what he's doing, because I will kill him if my aunt comes back anything other than happy. I want her to be happy, I want her to be able to get married and have a life, but I don't want her to be hurt in the process. Professor Baker doesn't catch me as the sensitive type somehow. I'll be watching him."
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 pm

[He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Zoe_kimball_004 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Zoe_kimball_007 [He'll push] Deputy Head - WILL BAKER [He'll shove] Zoe_kimball_017
,EmilySophiaAdams!
this photographer is eighteen and living with the meager grades, she's not a NERDFACE.

WILLSAYS: "Emily Adams. Pain in the ass really. When she was younger, only a few years ago she was a nightmare with detentions. She's got some cheek but now Emily is just a little cute. She's one of those students you can't forget. The loud mouth's that stick in your mind. Emily certainly has some talent and I think she knows it, but she needs to work on it otherwise I don't know what she'll do when she leaves here. She's not a major nightmare like a couple of the others, we get on fair enough. Emily managed to make me laugh.... once. She's not so bad really.
EMILYSAYS: "Professor Baker is kinda cute, don't you think? Most of the girls around here think they have a chance, as if! I'd happily look but it's not like anything will come from it. I hear he's close with Professor Gaiman now. Great loss that is. One of the only interesting guys around here, but I don't have many classes with him. Obviously everyone knows about him though, he's deputy head, so he's been through plenty of detentions with some of us. I'm sure he's just a big softie inside but the truth is, he can be a bit of a twat to everyone sometimes. Anyways, he's just an annoying teacher and I'm a poor student. There may be a little spark but it'll just fizzle, who would be stupid enough to go for a professor anyway?"
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down