Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

4 posters

Go down

To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN Empty To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

Post  Alec Edwards Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 am

Hey, everyone

Since we've moved into the new house, gotten settled and gotten into a routine with Matty, Dani and I would like to invite you all to an old muggle-style barbecue at our house, to see the house and to meet Matty.

Dress is casual. We'll be outside most of the time, so I would wear sneakers or something (even though I know you girls won't...). You don't need to bring anything, Dani and I will take care of everything.

Hope to see you there.

Alec, Dani and Matty
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN Empty Re: To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am

Alec,

Considering I knew about this event before everyone else, I don't feel that I should have to respond to this letter. But I'm going to. Because I am such a great friend. I will be there. And although I don't know about Michelle, my twin telepathy tells me that she will also be there. See you there.

Gabrielle
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN Empty Re: To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:24 am

Alec,

Can't wait to see you, Matty and Dani in your new house! Looking forward to the barbeque, not been to one in a long time! See you all soon.

Emily
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 am

Alec,

Muggle-style barbeque? Outside in the sun all day? Sounds like a plan.
Congratulations on Matty. Tell Dani I say hello.

See you soon.
Kyle
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down