Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Randomness [Gabrielle- Open]

2 posters

Go down

Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] Empty Randomness [Gabrielle- Open]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Michelle sat smack dab in the middle of the stage. The podium had been dragged to off stage for one reason or another, so she sat where it usually was. She was bored. Undeniably bored, but she didn't know what to do. So she had, once again, taken up to wondering around the school. She slowly found herself in the auditorium. The last time she had been in there would of had to of been during some presentation last year. She had always liked it. It was one time when the whole school got together and they didn't have to be separated by house. They were always able to sit in the red velvety chairs and sit by whoever they pleased. Which, in Michelle's case usually ended up being Gabrielle and Jared.

Earlier in the day she had gotten up ridiculously early for the day being a saturday, and had gotten ready and was out the door even before either of her roommates had even moved. She had spent a good hour or two by the waterfall, by herself of course. This whole year she was able to spend her time at the waterfall alone, well except for one time, but no one cared about Taylor Dalton. Then she had ate lunch with Gabrielle and the rest of the gang, before she began her wondering. She had started by going back to her room and pulling on her swim suit and a white coverup. She figured maybe today would be a good day for a swim and to get some good sun, but after a little while down at the crowded beach, she changed her mind. It was then, when she walked into the entrance hall, did she realize she hadn't been in the auditorium yet. She had briefly thought about sitting in the seats, but quickly decided she wanted to sit on stage. How often was it she was able to do that? She had left the door to the auditorium open, slightly hoping someone interesting would walk by and notice the bright light she had turned on.

She uncrossed then recrossed her legs. She then realized how much of her legs she was showing, and she tried to remember if there was actually a rule about that. It wasn't like she had planned on walking around in her swim suit and coverup all day. It was just that she was on her way in from the beach and got side tracked. She did that often. She could remember over summer break that her and Gabrielle would plan on doing one thing on a certain day, but they'd get side tracked and do something completely different. Plans didn't work very well with those two girls. Unless of course they made plans to do things completely random. Random worked well with them.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Randomness [Gabrielle- Open] Empty Re: Randomness [Gabrielle- Open]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun May 24, 2009 7:59 pm

It had been ridiculously early when Gabrielle had opened her eyes for the first time that morning. She could hear her sister wandering around the room, looking for something to wear. She’d fallen back to sleep for a mere second when she’d heard the dormitory door slam shut. After glancing quickly over at her sister’s bed, Gabrielle had come the conclusion that Michelle was extremely crazy for getting up so early (considering they’d been up until all hours of the morning the night before doing their homework) and had gone back to sleep. When she’d woken up for the second time that morning and glanced at the clock, Gabrielle had discovered that she’d missed breakfast. Her stomach was growling at her, but Gabrielle was comfortable in her queen bed with her five fluffy pillows and millions of stuffed animals. Half an hour later (with Adrienne still snoring away in the bed beside hers), Gabrielle had looked at the muggle clock she’d bought for the dorm, and realised it was lunch time. Knowing that her stomach wouldn’t hold on forever (it was already starting to attack what little fat she had on her body), Gabrielle threw herself out of bed, and onto Adrienne’s bed, before managing to find her way to the walk-in wardrobe the girls shared.

After throwing on an ensemble she thought worked, Gabrielle found her way back into the dormitory, and back onto her bed. She was horribly tired, but knew if she didn’t get some food soon, she’d waste away into nothing (probably a little dramatic, but who was Gabrielle without her dramatics?). So Gabrielle threw a few of her stuffed toys at Adrienne to wake her up before hurrying down to the Dining Hall to have lunch. Michelle had already been there, so Gabrielle had sat down beside her sister. Gabrielle being the pig she was had piled up her plate with junk food and one salad. She was still eating when Michelle left. Once Gabrielle had finished her lunch, she’d started to wander around the school. This was what she was currently doing.

Gabrielle managed to find herself at the willow tree she loved so much. She’d only stayed there for a few minutes, as she’d wanted to find Michelle. They hadn’t hung out as much as Gabrielle had liked (probably because Michelle was too busy hanging out with Jared), and seeing as Michelle hadn’t been with Jared the jerk when she’d left lunch, Gabrielle was going to assume that she wasn’t with the jerk now. Gabrielle got to her feet, dusted herself off and got her heels caught in the ground. After a few seconds of struggling, she’d managed to free herself of the dirt, and made her way back to the castle. As she walked, Gabrielle tried not to get sidetracked. That was her biggest weakness, getting sidetracked. When Gabrielle and Michelle had gone to Africa over the summer, they’d made plans to go somewhere, and then had gotten sidetracked and ended up somewhere completely different.

Gabrielle, without realising (probably because she’d been sidetracked) had ended up in the Main Hall of Oasis Hill. She stood in the center of the room, staring at the large portrait of her family that was hanging on the wall. It was awesome and slightly weird to see a large painting of yourself hanging in the school you went to. Gabrielle knew it was a tribute to her parents, because they owned the school, but it was still weird. Everywhere she went, portrait-Gabrielle’s eyes would follow. Portrait-Gabrielle looked rather creepy and sinister, too. Real life-Gabrielle hoped she didn’t look as creepy and sinister as her portrait counterpart did. The fact that magic portraits moved didn’t help much. In fact, it made it all scarier. Gabrielle’s portrait mother was fussing with the twins hair, like she would have if this were real life. Shaking her head, Gabrielle mentally cursed herself. She was getting sidetracked again. She had to find Michelle. She wanted to spend time with her sister. For some reason (which Gabrielle put down to twin telepathy), Gabrielle felt like she was being drawn to the auditorium. Never one to mess with gut feelings, Gabrielle crossed the Main Hall and entered the auditorium.

Sure enough, sitting in the center of the stage was Michelle. “Are you planning on putting on a show, or are you just gonna sit there?” Gabrielle asked, walking up the aisle to her sister.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Michelle was thinking about laying back on her stage, but that was when she spotted a certain blonde headed girl walking into the auditorium. She smiled widely and leaned forward slightly. "Do you really want me to put on a show? My singing's horrible, you should know that by now" She laughed. Michelle couldn't sing, or act. Those qualities of her mums was definitely not passed down to her. She could horribly remember being forced through singing lessons. She had always been assigned the lower parts, so she couldn't be heard. But everyone could hear her. She had been a complete disaster. Which was when her parents finally pulled her out of them. Why embarrass the family by her singing (Not)Talent?

Michelle looked down at her sister. "Are you just going to stand in the aisle, or are you going to come sit up here with me?" She patted the stage beside her and laughed slightly. She hadn't spent nearly enough time with Gabrielle. Which kinda made her feel bad. It wasn't entirely her fault though. Since they were back at school, Michelle was able to see Jared everyday. She wasn't sure how much longer they would last. What with Jared graduating this year. It was one subject they...never really talked about. The couple always skirted around the subject, talking about plans and where they think they'd end up. But they didn't really talk about them as a couple after he graduates. A part of Michelle thought it was because he wasn't sure if he'd want to try to make it work, or if he didn't know what to do. She didn't know, but she did know she needed to talk to him about it soon. Actually these last couple day's she'd been trying to come up with a way to bring it up with him, but it wasn't working very well. It was hard to think about not fun stuff while being around him. He just made her happy, which is a good thing, but a bad thing too.

"So what have you been up to lately? I don't see you very often." She grimaced just slightly, hoping Gabrielle wouldn't bring up Jared. She knew that if she did, Michelle would dump everything onto her sister and she wasn't sure if she wanted to hear Gabrielle talk about how she never liked the guy.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun May 24, 2009 10:34 pm

“Do you really want me to put on a show? My singing’s horrible, you should know that by now.”

Gabrielle laughed along with her sister. Michelle wasn’t lying. Although, Gabrielle wasn’t much better. It wasn’t that they were HORRIBLE, it was more that they didn’t have the same talents their mother did. Gabrielle and Michelle could have fun with their less-than-perfect singing. They enjoyed karaoke and singing in the shower. But when it came to actually trying to sing in front of a crowd and everything, they weren’t the best candidates. However, their mother would hear none of their complaining. To Janette, Gabrielle and Michelle had always been perfect little angels when they were six years old and singing in talent shows. Janette had also signed Gabrielle and Michelle up for plays. Acting was something else the twins were not strong with. It didn’t help that halfway during the show they would get distracted by something and run off the stage. Thankfully they were never assigned main parts.

“Are you just going to stand in the aisle, or are you going to come sit up here with me?” Gabrielle smiled, and walked down the aisle to the stage. She walked down the front of the stage until she found the three steps that would take her onto the stage with her sister. “You know, I wasn’t actually talking about a singing show”, Gabrielle said, “More like a striptease. Seriously, Mich, were you planning a birthday surprise for Jared? I thought his birthday was in January.” Gabrielle didn’t pride herself on knowing when Michelle’s jerk of a boyfriend’s birthday was. But last year, their mother had insisted on having Jared over at the mansion. Janette had gotten the chef to cook Jared something extravagant for his birthday, and they’d ended the night with present-giving and cake. It had satisfied Gabrielle somewhat to see that Jared was extremely uncomfortable with the obvious expensiveness of the gifts.

Gabrielle sat down beside her sister, pulling her shoes off as she did. It was much too uncomfortable to sit in heels. The practical thing to do would probably be to not wear heels, but Gabrielle had grown up in a fashion conscious world. Her mother would disapprove if Gabrielle wore anything less than a pair of ‘fabulous heels’. Gabrielle’s shoe collection was probably the biggest in the school. That was only because she ‘borrowed’ most of Michelle’s shoes and conveniently forgot to give them back.

“So what have you been up to lately? I don’t see you very often.” Probably because you’re always with Jared. Gabrielle bit her tongue. She didn’t want to say what she was thinking, especially when it was so obvious that Michelle was worrying about something. And that something would no doubt be Jared. Gabrielle didn’t like the guy, but she didn’t like to see her sister so worried about something. Gabrielle liked to think Michelle could tell her anything. “I haven’t really been up to much. I’ve been spending a lot of time with Danielle, thinking of new ways to keep her away from Alec. I think Alec and I are having a ‘scissors, paper, rock’ contest tomorrow to see who gets Dani for the weekend”, Gabrielle said, shrugging slightly as she fiddled with her belt. With a sigh, she turned to Michelle. “Alright Mich, spill. What’s got you worrying? And don’t say nothing, because I’m your twin, remember? I can read you better than everyone else.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun May 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Michelle laughed at the striptease line. "January's quite a ways away. I'll worry about his surprises later." She rolled her eyes slightly. She liked to give Jared surprises, but then didn't like to at the same time. Usually when she did surprise him it was something simple, like a cookie or a brownie. She hated (but loved) getting him expensive things. Hated it because she knew it made him uncomfortable, and that wasn't something she was comfortable with. When she just gave him a cookie they were able to laugh about it and share it, but when it was a new watch or something expensive he usually didn't know what to do with it, which was why she didn't buy him things anymore.

Michelle eyed the shoes her sister was pulling off and could almost be 99.9% sure they at one point belonged in her closet. One of the best things about being twins was that they could share everything. Shoes, clothes, makeup, food, bathrooms. Whatever. Though half the time when Gabrielle borrowed something, Michelle had to fight to the death to get it back.

Michelle laughed again, this time at the competition between Alec and Dani. "Let me know if you win. If you do, count me in for anything you two plan." She smiled brightly, she really did miss her friends. She felt bad for being busy. The next statement from her sister got her to finally lay back on her back. "I'm not even sure what it is myself. She covered her eyes with her hands before dragging them through her hair. "Jared and I haven't talked at all about the fact that he's not going to be at the school next year. We've talked about the fact that he's going to be doing whatever he's doing and we've talked about what I'm going to do after I graduate, but we don't talk about whether or not we're going to stay together." She pushed her lips together. She shrugged then, and kept going. "Gabs, him and I have been together a year and a half. I haven't kept a relationship that long...in forever. The next longest relationship I had was like...maybe a couple weeks." She rolled her eyes then, because she knew she was getting to the emotional stuff. "I really like him Gabs, and I really don't want him to just poof off to who knows where next year. I want to talk to him about all of this, but I don't know how you know?" She looked over at her sister and shrugged again. She wasn't sure what else to say about all of it.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun May 24, 2009 11:25 pm

“January’s quite a ways away. I’ll worry about his surprises later.”

Gabrielle pulled a mock disgusted face and poked her tongue out at her sister. “Well, whatever you’re planning, you make sure it’s quiet. I don’t want to hear any echoes coming through our bathroom”, she said, laughing. She knew whatever Michelle planned for Jared was always simple. At the beginning, Michelle had gotten Jared expensive things. New watches, shirts, manly jewellery, whatever. But after seeing that that had made Jared uncomfortable, she’d simplified it all down to just baking him something that they could laugh about and share. Gabrielle understood why it made Jared uncomfortable. He didn’t come from the money Gabrielle and Michelle came from. If Michelle bought Jared something expensive, Jared wouldn’t be able to return the favour. Gabrielle knew that whatever Jared gave her sister, Michelle would love it either way, but Jared felt inadequate buying Michelle something cheaper than what she was getting him.

“Let me know if you win. If you do, count me in for anything you two plan.” Gabrielle nodded, grinning at her sister. “Of course I will. You know I don’t have any fun unless we’re confusing people about which one of us is Gabrielle and which one is Michelle”, she said, laughing. Gabrielle and Michelle were identical twins. They’d been born two minutes apart, but they still looked enough alike that only their closest friends could tell who was who. Gabrielle loved to confuse people. It was frustrating though, because their parents were gone for so long that more often than not they’d get their own daughters confused.

Gabrielle watched as her sister lay back on the stage. She knew this was it. This was when Michelle was going to start venting about whatever was wrong with her. Gabrielle shifted herself into a more comfortable position as Michelle started to vent. As Gabrielle had guessed, Michelle was worried about her relationship with Jared. She was worried about what was going to happen to them once Jared graduated. Gabrielle listened patiently, nodding whenever she saw fit. As she listened, she could hear more and more emotion in her sister’s voice. Gabrielle leaned back on her elbows as she watched her sister. Talking about emotional stuff was one thing. Gabrielle didn’t like it when Michelle cried.

Michelle had stopped talking, and was looking at Gabrielle. “‘Really like him’?” Gabrielle repeated, scrunching up her nose at her sister, “Don’t play around like that, Mich. You love him. Now, I know I’m probably not the best person to be talking to about this, because… well, the entire school knows how I feel about Jared, but I can safely say that Jared loves you, Michelle. He completely adores you. Anyone who spends five seconds with the two of you can see that. The way he looks at you… it’s sickening, really.” Gabrielle smiled at her sister to show her that she was joking. “As for what’s going to happen to you two after he graduates. I highly doubt he’s going to break up with you. He’s completely dedicated to you. He’s probably just as nervous as you are about talking to you about what’s going to happen when he graduates. I think you should just talk to him about it. If he completely shuts down on you and refuses to talk to you about it, then there’s your answer.”

Gabrielle reached over and patted her sister’s shoulder. She didn’t like talking nicely about Jared, but Gabrielle knew that Michelle needed her right now. And what Gabrielle had said was true. Jared was completely in love with Michelle, anyone could see that. Besides Alec and Danielle, Jared and Michelle were the most talked about couple in the school. Alec and Danielle were probably talked about more. People actually had bets going to see whether Dani would get pregnant before she finished school. “I think you guys will be fine, Mich”, Gabrielle said.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 12:59 am

Michelle stuck her tongue back out at her sister. "Ha, hear things through the bathroom that's funny. Our bathroom's to big for anything to be heard through it. We could yell at each other standing in our rooms and we'd barely be able to hear each other." She smiled widely. She knew that much was true, but the whole, her and Jared thing was another story. She knew her sister knew that her and Jared weren't as innocent as they let the world think they were. It wasn't like her and Jared..did stuff all the time. 99 percent of the time they were pretty innocent. Usually talking and kissing every once and a while. Michelle had, of course, told Gabrielle about the one and only time Jared and her weren't so..innocent. She was actually pretty sure that was one of the reasons Gabrielle didn't like Jared so much.

When Gabrielle brought up confusing people she laughed, "We should see if we can get away with tricking the professors. You should sit in my spot for muggle studies one day, and I'll sit in your spot for transfiguration one day. That way it'll even out our grades some. Haha." The only thing Michelle didn't like about looking practically exactly like her sister, was the fact that even their own parent's sometimes got them mixed up. It wasn't that she didn't know they were busy, she did know that. They wouldn't have everything they did, if they weren't busy. It was just that...they were their only kids. You'd think they'd take more of an effort to get their names right.

She let Gabrielle talk and Michelle just laid there staring up at the lights on the ceiling. When her sister was done talking she started up again. "Why don't you like him anyways? He's never been anything but nice to you, or me. It's not like he treats me bad. I mean, he's great you know?" She looked over at the girl next at her and waited a couple seconds. "The problem is, I don't know how to bring it up to him. Everything else, I'm able to talk to him about. It's just this one thing that gets me." She decided to not comment on the fact Gab caught that she said just 'really like'. Gabrielle was right, she did love Jared. If she didn't love him, she wouldn't care about whether they'd be able to stay together trough his graduation. If she didn't love him, she wouldn't miss him after a couple hours. Michelle just hoped that Gabrielle was right about Jared loving her back.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 1:18 am

“Ha, hear things through the bathroom, that’s funny. Our bathroom’s too big for anything to be heard through it. We could yell at each other standing in our rooms and we’d barely be able to hear each other.”

Gabrielle once again brought a mock look of disgust to her face. She knew that Michelle and Jared weren’t as innocent as they seemed. As far as she knew, they’d only had sex once in the whole year and a half that they’d been together. Gabrielle was glad that Michelle had been comfortable enough to tell her. That meant Jared didn’t force her into anything. Gabrielle was grateful for that much. It was also one of the reasons why Gabrielle didn’t like Jared. He’d taken away her sister’s virginity, and that meant he’d taken away her sister’s innocence. Well, that was in Gabrielle’s opinion. Gabrielle knew very well that neither of them was very innocent. They were always getting into some form of trouble, no matter where they were. And Gabrielle knew that the comment about their bathroom was actually very true. They’d tried it before, just to test it out. The bathroom had been made one year when Gabrielle and Michelle had been at school. They’d wanted something to connect their two rooms so that they wouldn’t have to actually leave their rooms to see each other. When Gabrielle had seen the new bathroom, she’d thought her parents were crazy for making it so big. But once Gabrielle and Michelle had brought in their individual personal items, Gabrielle was grateful for all the space they had.

“We should see if we can get away with tricking the professors. You should sit in my spot for muggle studies one day, and I’ll sit in your spot for transfiguration one day. That way it’ll even out our grades some.” Gabrielle laughed, and nodded eagerly. She was absolutely horrid when it came to Transfiguration, but she got good grades when it came to muggle studies. Something about the way muggles lived their lives without magic was just way more interesting than being able to turn a rat into a goblet. “I’m totally in for that. I wouldn’t mind having two Muggle Studies classes in a row”, Gabrielle said, grinning. It helped that Professor Gaiman was an awesome teacher. She wasn’t much older than the students she taught, so it was easier for her to connect with them. Plus, Gabrielle usually had Muggle Studies with Dani, which meant they could gossip about how badly Professor Gaiman and Professor Baker needed to sleep with each other.

“Why don’t you like him anyways? He’s never been anything but nice to you, or me. It’s not like he treats me bad. I mean, he’s great, you know?” Gabrielle frowned slightly as she looked at her sister. “The problem is, I don’t know how to bring it up to him. Everything else, I’m able to talk to him about. It’s just this one thing that gets me.” Gabrielle was shocked. Usually her sister had no problems talking about anything. Obviously this particular subject scared her and meant a lot to her. Gabrielle nodded slightly. “Since you asked, I’ll be honest”, she said. Gabrielle wasn’t one to sugarcoat things when it came to her sister. “I don’t like him because I don’t think he’s good enough for you. I know all about what he was like before he started dating you, and I don’t particularly approve of it. He doesn’t come from a family with money, like we do. I just don’t think he’s good enough.” Gabrielle pushed herself back into a sitting position, and clasped her hands together in her lap.

Michelle was right when she said Jared was nothing but nice to her. And Gabrielle could see that Jared treated Michelle really well. Gabrielle just couldn’t shake the feeling that Jared was going to end up hurting her sister. “You shouldn’t be worried about talking to him about this”, Gabrielle said, “You guys are too close to let something like this get to you. Just ease him into the conversation. I’m sure he wants to talk about it as much as you do.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 1:44 am

Michelle listened as Gabrielle talked about why she didn't like Jared. She sat up with her sister and copied how she clasped her hands in her lap. Once thing she absolutely loved about Gabrielle, was that she didn't try to make things look good when they were bad. It it was sour milk it was sour milk and she didn't try to make it into chocolate. She frowned when Gabs was finished and tried to think of something to say. For a couple seconds she was completely blank. She usually agreed with her sister when it came to people and money, it was just Jared that was different. Jared had never tried to be anything, but Jared. So many people around the Twins acted fact, and they could never figure out who they really were. They were lucky to have people like Dani and Adrienne, who were so easy to be friends with. "Who is good enough though Gabrielle? If we go by who comes from money, and who is related to who, we won't get anywhere in life.." She paused for a moment to make sure Gabrielle knew that she wasn't trying to argue, she was just stating her opinion. "No one will be good enough if you just look at those things. Yeah, everyone knows how Jared was before he was with me, but he's never been anything but nice." She lowered her voice slightly, being aware of the still open auditorium door, "The whole sex thing with me and him isn't a big part of our relationship. If it was you'd have more of a reason to be worried about it"

Michelle tried to defend Jared. She wanted to be sure Jared would never intentionally hurt her, but she had all these thoughts in her head lately, she wasn't really sure what to think anymore. She didn't even know where it started. One week, she was perfectly happy with him, than the next week she had all these thoughts. She wondered then how Dani and Alec were dealing with it. She made a quick mental note to remind herself to talk to Danielle about it. "Ease into the conversation.." She just repeated, hoping to remember it. Just her luck though she'd do something completely different.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 1:57 am

Gabrielle watched as Michelle sat up and copied the way she was sitting. She knew Michelle was about to defend her boyfriend, as Gabrielle expected. She didn’t really mind so much that Michelle was dating Jared. She cared for her sister’s happiness, and obviously Jared was what made her happy. Gabrielle wasn’t about to try and take that away from Michelle. “Who is good enough thought Gabrielle? If we go by who comes from money, and who is related to who, we won’t get anywhere in life..” Michelle paused, and Gabrielle made no move to argue. She didn’t want to argue. If she argued, Michelle would think that Gabrielle didn’t want to hear her opinion. Gabrielle loved hearing Michelle’s opinion. It often caused for some friend debate between the two. And Gabrielle loved a good debate. Especially if it ended up in her being right. The one thing Gabrielle loved more than clothes was being right.

“No one will be good enough if you just look at those things. Yeah, everyone knows how Jared was before he was with me, but he’s never been anything but nice.” Michelle lowered her voice, and Gabrielle leaned closer to her sister to hear what she had to say. “The whole sex thing with me and him isn’t a big part of our relationship. If it was you’d have more of a reason to be worried about it.” Gabrielle nodded slightly, and leaned back. She knew where her sister was coming from. “I know money and relatives aren’t everything, Mich, but you have to admit, when it comes to our parents, they help a hell of a lot. I mean, mum and dad love Jared. They’ve made that much clear. I just can’t help thinking that… maybe he’s not as awesome as you guys think he is”, Gabrielle said, sighing. “I’m glad that the whole sex thing isn’t a big part of your relationship. It means you’ve found someone who isn’t just into one thing.”

Gabrielle uncrossed her legs and stretched them out, leaning back on her elbows as she did so. She looked up at the auditorium ceiling, her hair falling behind her shoulders, touching the stage. “I just want you to be happy, Mich”, Gabrielle said, turning her head slightly to look at her sister. “And if Jared makes you happy, then that’s all good with me. But you know that you’d be just as worried about me if I were in your position.” It was just a part of being sisters, really. They were biologically programmed to be worried about one another. And Gabrielle was always worried about Michelle. She worried when Michelle came into the dorm in their fourth year crying about Taylor Dalton. She worried when Michelle came to her now when she’d had a fight with Jared. “I’m not going to promise anything, but for your sake, I’ll try to get along with Jared”, Gabrielle said, smiling slightly at her sister.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down