Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
some private time. [michelle - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

some private time. [michelle - closed]

2 posters

Go down

some private time. [michelle - closed] Empty some private time. [michelle - closed]

Post  Jared Nelson Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Jared wasn’t really sure what to expect when he saw Michelle today. It was a Saturday, and usually on the weekends, Michelle and her sister would spend time at their house mansion. Jared could never get over the size of that place. A twelve-roomed mansion, with eleven bathrooms. A half-bath was on the first floor, obviously so they didn’t have to run upstairs to pee. The mansion freaked Jared out somewhat, having come from a smaller house. Jared had been to the mansion a few times, all at the insistence of Michelle’s mother. Michelle’s mother was another thing that freaked Jared out. She was always fussing over what her daughters wore. When they would come downstairs of a morning, their mother would fix up their hair, tell them that their shoes didn’t match… Jared had seen pictures of the twins when they were younger, and their mother had been one of those parents that liked to dress them up in the exact same clothes. Michelle and Gabrielle had completely different personalities, thank Merlin. Gabrielle was the louder, girlier of the two. She was much more concerned with getting to spend time with Danielle than she was with anything else. Michelle (thankfully) was more reserved. She was still loud, and she wasn’t afraid to share her opinions, but she wasn’t as crazy as Gabrielle was.

Today, Michelle had asked Jared to visit her at the mansion. Jared had been tempted to refuse. The mansion made him somewhat uncomfortable. He wasn’t used to having maids, butlers and house elves around to help him with whatever he needed. Although, if his parents had a house elf, Jared wouldn’t have to take care of his siblings as much. Jared was currently walking down the cobbled path to the Woodberg County residences. He wasn’t really nervous about going to see Michelle at her home. He was nervous because the last time he’d seen Michelle’s father, he hadn’t exactly approved of Jared. David had somewhat warmed up to Jared now, but he still made Jared feel nervous. Hopefully David would be out working on his book about the destruction of Hogwarts. And hopefully Janette was out working on some movie. Thankfully Michelle’s parents weren’t the overprotective type that demanded they leave the door open when in Michelle’s bedroom. Not that they really got up to much, but if they did, it would be a bit awkward having to do that with the door open.

As Jared turned onto Maple Court, he could see Michelle’s house mansion looming in the distance. It was the very last house, and it was quite obviously the biggest out of all the houses on Amorcya Island. Jared had often wondered what it would be like to live on Amorcya Island. For one, he wouldn’t have to catch the boat to get to school. That was annoying sometimes. That got him thinking as to why Gabrielle and Michelle would have been catching the boat at the beginning of the year. Jared knew they’d been in Africa, but they hadn’t caught the boat from Africa, they’d caught it from Australia. And that’s when it clicked. The Amorcya family had holiday homes all over the world, one of those holiday houses being in Australia. Obviously the twins had stayed at their holiday house in Australia for the rest of their summer.

Jared had been so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t realise he’d made it to Michelle’s house mansion. As he reached the door, he could hear the lake behind the house, and the commotion that was obviously coming from the stable in front of the lake. Jared couldn’t believe how many animals the twins owned. Over ten horses in their stable, Michelle had a dog, an owl and a bluebird and Gabrielle had two dogs, a cat and a Macaw. It was crazy. All Jared had was Boomer. Jared raised his hand and knocked on the door. It was only a few seconds before the door was opened to reveal one of the many maids employed by the Amorcya family. “I’m here to see Michelle”, Jared said. He hadn’t seen this maid before. But then again, Janette was known for firing her maids every second day. “Miss Amorcya is in her room”, the maid said, and Jared walked into the house mansion. The maid followed Jared to the foot of the stairs, before continuing on to the kitchen. It always weirded Jared out to hear the maids call Michelle ‘Miss Amorcya’.

Shaking his head, he grasped the banister and started the unusually long climb up to the second floor. When he reached the second floor, he could hear music blaring from Gabrielle’s room, accompanied with the barking of her two puppies, and the shouting from Gabrielle herself. Jared shook his head, an amused smile on his face. Every time he came over, that was all he heard from Gabrielle’s room. Without much of a thought, Jared let himself into Michelle’s room. He looked around the extremely large room, and couldn’t see his girlfriend. He walked over to the glass sliding door to see if she was on the balcony, but she wasn’t. And from what he could see, Gabrielle’s balcony was Michelle-free, too. He came to the conclusion that she was obviously in the bathroom, and so let himself sink down onto her bed.
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

some private time. [michelle - closed] Empty Re: some private time. [michelle - closed]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun May 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Michelle had been trying to find a way to talk to Jared without anyone interrupting them since she talked to Gabrielle about the whole after graduation issue, but as the week progressed, she kept backing out of every plan she thought of. Finally, she decided that saturday would be a good day for them to spend time together. Wouldn't need to worry about homework, or classes. Plus since Michelle would be at her house this weekend, they wouldn't have to worry about being interrupted. Michelle had already told Gabrielle that she invited Jared over, Gabs hadn't of liked that plan right away, but she had come to the conclusion that Michelle was being smart, or at least Michelle THOUGHT Gabrielle had come to the conclusion. Either way though, Michelle was excited and nervous to see her boyfriend. Excited because, even though it had been maybe a day since she'd seen him, she already missed him. She always enjoyed spending time together. Though, she was nervous because she KNEW she needed to tell him how she was feeling. He had to of noticed that she'd been kinda acting off these last couple days.

She knew he'd be there in a couple minutes, so she decided she'd get done with her bathroom issues now before he got there. It wouldn't be good if she had to leave his side to go...to the bathroom. She rolled her eyes at herself while looking in her mirror. Her bare feet planted on her light blue rug. Her toe nails were a soft pink, which went well with her pink top. She had paired the top with a pair of white shorts. She had spent most of the early afternoon, either laying around her room, or laying around Gabrielle's. So she had seen no reason to where anything great. Plus her mum wasn't home, so it gave her an opportunity to have her hair in a loose, messy pony tail. She loved to dress nice, but she did love to just dress comfortably. And doing that wasn't exactly possible with a mum like hers.

She pulled lightly on a curl as she pushed open the door to her room. She quickly noticed the addition on her bed and smiled brightly. No matter how nervous she had been, it didn't really matter now, but she had to remind herself that she did need to talk to him. Though right now, she just wanted to be by him. She made her way over to him and settled herself on her bed. She wrapped her arms around him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. She was use to stealing kisses in the hallway, or behind their friends backs, but when it was just them, she sometimes forgot how to act. She decided to push her lips against his once more, this time with a tad bit more force. She wasn't thinking that she needed to talk to him anymore, which wasn't something she planned. She kept her lips by his jaw as she finally spoke to him. "How's your day going?"
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

some private time. [michelle - closed] Empty Re: some private time. [michelle - closed]

Post  Jared Nelson Mon May 25, 2009 12:07 am

What was taking so long, seriously? Jared fought back a smile. Michelle might not have been as girl as her sister, but she still spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Jared shifted his position slightly, and looked around Michelle’s room. He wasn’t used to being in here so freely. He was used to being at school, sneaking into Michelle’s dorm in the middle of the night, spending the night with her. Michelle’s dorm mates didn’t really mind, they were used to it. Gabrielle usually had a few things to say about it the next morning, often making jokes about the noises she heard during the night. It was times like those when Jared would become completely clueless as to why Michelle’s twin didn’t like him. Most of the time, Gabrielle was just downright rude to him. She didn’t even make an effort to be nice when Michelle was around. Jared had gotten used to it over the past year and a half, but he still didn’t understand why Gabrielle didn’t like him.

Jared had been tickling the top of Michelle’s dog’s head when he heard the bathroom door open. He looked up mid-tickle, smiling when he saw Michelle. She was dressed comfortably, thankfully. That meant her mother wasn’t around. Had Janette been home, Michelle would’ve been dressed up in something way too fancy for spending the day at home. Jared lifted his hand away from Michelle’s dog (which was named Apple, for some strange reason) as Michelle climbed onto the bed with him. His arms curled around Michelle’s waist as hers went around his neck. He was so used to being laughed at or scolded for public displays of affection while they were at school, Jared had to look around Michelle’s room just to make sure there was nobody there watching them. Jared smiled slightly as Michelle planted a soft kiss on his lips, thought about it, and then pushed her lips against his once more with a bit more force. It was very rare that they had time to themselves like this; usually they took advantage of it.

“How’s your day going?” Jared shrugged slightly as he moved back further onto the bed, pulling Michelle with him as he rested against her pillows. “Can’t complain. Got a lot of homework done this morning”, Jared said, a wry smile on his face. “I know, right? Shock horror. Who’d’ve thought I’d be doing homework on a weekend?” Jared laughed slightly, planting a kiss on the top of Michelle’s head. “What about you? Been doing anything interesting?” he asked, “I see you’ve got a new maid. Did you mum get bored of the other one?” Jared rested his chin on the top of Michelle’s head.

Over the past few days, he’d noticed that Michelle had been acting… off. They’d been together long enough for Jared to be able to tell when something was bothering Michelle, and for the past couple of days, he’d been getting that feeling. He hoped it wasn’t anything bad, but sometimes Michelle was impossible to read. He could never tell exactly what she was thinking. Jared didn’t know whether he wanted to bring up this feeling or not. He could be wrong and there could be nothing wrong with Michelle. Bringing up false feelings was never a good idea when it came to girls. Jared had learnt that from his father when he would bring up something to Jared’s mother and then have her turn around and be completely confused. Although, Jared knew that Michelle was really nothing like his mother, and would probably be amused that he thought something was wrong when there was really nothing.
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 1:28 am

Taking advantage of being alone with Jared was something, that was easily remembered, but she did enjoy just being close to him. His arms around her waist, his hands on her back. It was times like this, when he pulled her onto her own pillows, that she found it nearly impossible to doubt the fact that he loved her. If he didn't he wouldn't of still been with her right? A couple of weeks of being with someone and not liking them is fine, but after a couple months, a year and a half. There just had to be feelings there right?

Michelle let her eyes fall closed as he kissed the top of her head. "I've done absolutely nothing all day. Gabrielle and I laid around each other's room most of the early afternoon." She rested her head just below his chin, the side of her head resting lightly on his throat. She held her breath for just a second to match her breathing with his. When he breathed in, she breathed in. He breathed out, she breathed out. That was something, she always did. She liked the feeling of doing the same thing. It was nice. "I painted my toenails though. It was pretty exciting." She smiled before nodding slightly to his next question. "Mum gets tired of people fairly quickly. As long as she doesn't tire of Gab, my dad and I then it's okay." She pulled away slightly to look at him better. "I think I like the new maid though. She's not one of those. 'Don't mess that up I just cleaned it' kind of people. She's more relaxed, which might end up being a bad thing for her in the end." She frowned slightly before shrugging. She couldn't do anything about that her mum does about the maids. She didn't have any say. Her mum liked to be able to decide things on her own, she was...independent.

Michelle traced the outline of Jared's face softly with her hand. Now that she had a moment to relax with him there, she knew she should really bring up how she felt about graduation and all that stuff, but she still wasn't really sure how he was going to act. Plus she still had no idea how to ask him about it. She sighed slightly and buried her face into his shoulder. "Jared?" She could let him see just how much this was bothering her..not until she knew how he felt about it. She waited until she knew he would listen. She was trying to ease into this conversation, like Gabrielle suggested, but she just asked a simple question. She couldn't stand to try to ease into it. She'd waited long enough. "Are we going to be able to stay together after you graduate. I know you're going to go..do whatever it is your going to do, but are we going to stay together?...Do you really lo..." She broke off. She had been about to ask him if he really loved her, but she didn't want to give him the chance to say no. What if he use to love her and it had changed? She really wanted to hate him right now for making her feel so weak, but she couldn't. It just wasn't possible for her to hate him.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Nelson Mon May 25, 2009 1:46 am

“I’ve done absolutely nothing all day. Gabrielle and I laid around each other’s room most of the early afternoon. I painted my toenails, though. It was pretty exciting.”

Jared nodded slightly, a small smile on his face. “Oh yes. Painting your toenails must be absolutely riveting”, he said, chuckling softly. He nodded again when Michelle said that her mother got tired of people fairly quickly. That worried Jared. When he’d come over for his birthday last year, Janette had been nothing but nice to him, making him a great dinner, getting him presents… now that he’d heard this about her, Jared was worried. If she got tired of people easily, what was to say she wouldn’t get tired of Jared? He knew Gabrielle was already tired of Jared, and Michelle’s father wasn’t too happy about the situation. Jared pushed his worries aside. He doubted Janette would get tired of people she couldn’t fire. Jared listened as Michelle talked about the new maid. Apparently she liked this one. She’d seemed nice when Jared had spoken to her, but then again, all of the people who worked for the Amorcya family were nice. They were paid to be nice. It was a requirement.

Jared looked down at Michelle as she traced the outline of his face with her hand. The look on her face was somewhat worrying, like she had something important to tell him, but didn’t know how. “Jared?” Oh yeah, now he was worried. She was using her ‘I have something important to talk to you about’ voice. She’d only used it once before, and that was before they’d… well, had sex for the first time. Jared knew this couldn’t be about sex again, because he’d eased her into that long ago. “Are we going to be able to stay together after you graduate? I know you’re going to go… do whatever it is you’re going to do, but are we going to stay together?...Do you really lo…” Jared frowned when Michelle broke off. He could vaguely guess what she’d been about to ask. With what he hoped was a reassuring look on his face, Jared leaned down slightly to press his lips against Michelle’s. As he pulled back, he ran a hand through her hair, smiling slightly. He was somewhat relieved that that was what she’d wanted to talk to him about.

“I have every intention of staying with you after I graduate. I’m going traveling after graduation, but when I get back, I hope to have a girlfriend waiting for me”, Jared said, looking down at Michelle. He didn’t like that she’d been so worried about this. Had Jared not been clear on his intentions after graduation? Had he made her think that he didn’t want to be with her once he left school? “And yes, I really love you”, he said, grinning slightly. He liked that he was able to tell what she’d been about to ask. “Did I do something to make you think that I didn’t want to be with you after I graduated?” Jared asked, frowning. He thought back to every time they’d been together, pulling apart the comments he’d made, analyzing his body language. From what he could tell, he’d done nothing or said nothing to indicate that he didn’t want to be with her when he graduated. Had Gabrielle said something to Michelle to make her think that? He knew Gabrielle didn’t like him, but would she really try to break Jared and Michelle up? Jared turned his gaze to the wall that connected Michelle and Gabrielle’s rooms. He could still hear Gabrielle’s music blaring, he could still hear her dogs barking and he could still hear Gabrielle shouting at her dogs to shut up.
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 2:10 am

Michelle had been close to tears, she was a girl, she was aloud to cry at stupid times, when Jared pulled back to look at her. She knew she couldn't keep her face hidden after she asked the question, she just hoped he didn't think she was being stupid. Though, when he kissed her, she was almost sure she didn't mess everything up. She smiled back slightly, and was quiet as he talked. Her smile growing bigger as he guessed what she had started to say. She knew it hadn't of been terribly hard for him to figure it out, but it still reminded her of Gabrielle and how the Twins were pretty good a finishing each other's sentences.

When Jared asked if he did something to make her think all of it, she shook her head. "No, I'm not sure to be honest...It's just...I guess it finally hit me that you won't be at school next year. I don't know. I just got kinda worried." Kinda being the wrong word for that sentence. She knew she should of used the word 'really', that would of worked better. She caught him looking at the wall that was closest to Gabrielle's room and she shook her head again. "Gabrielle didn't say anything either. Actually, when she asked me what was wrong with me and I told her, she basically thought I was being silly." She brought her hand back to his face and leaned forward and kissed him again. When she pulled away she smiled. "I really love you too, Jared." She debated on whether or not she should just place her head back on his chest, or to kiss him again. She quickly picked the latter, and tried to pull him closer, not that she could move him if she tried, and let her lips wander around his cheekbone, down to his jawline, before she finally let her lips find his. She was glad she didn't mess them up. Plus she was glad that they got everything out in the open again. She really didn't like not talking to him about things.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Nelson Mon May 25, 2009 3:01 am

“No, I’m not sure to be honest… it’s just… I guess it finally hit me that you won’t be at school next year. I don’t know. I just got kinda worried.”

She may have gotten kinda worried, but Jared had been ‘shit his pants’ worried. For the past few days, watching Michelle act weird, Jared had thought she was going to break up with him. Imagine thinking about that when you go to sleep at night. Add onto that the fact that every single one of his dorm mates snored, and you get a sleepless night. Odd as it might sound, Jared had been incredibly relieved when Michelle had told him what was worrying her. Being worried about him leaving school was a lot better than breaking up with him outright. “Gabrielle didn’t say anything either. Actually, when she asked me what was wrong with me and I told her, she basically thought I was being silly.” She must’ve caught Jared looking at the wall closest to Gabrielle’s room. Jared looked down at Michelle, somewhat surprised. He’d expected to hear that Gabrielle had encouraged Michelle to break up with him, not that she’d thought her sister was being silly. That was somewhat reassuring, too. It meant Gabrielle was either warming up to Jared, or she was just thinking of a way to break them up without Michelle suspecting anything. Jared was leaning towards the latter of the two. It seemed more like something Gabrielle would do.

“I really love you too, Jared.” That was the most reassuring part of this whole ordeal. At least Jared knew now that they had some hope. Now all he had to do was decide what he wanted to do once he finished traveling. He already knew where he wanted to go, but what he didn’t know was whether he wanted to go by himself, or wait for Michelle to finish school and go with her. He’d spoken to Alec, who also wanted to go traveling when he graduated. Alec had decided that he wanted to wait for Dani to finish school before traveling. But Alec had also decided that he was going to get a place on Amorcya Island so that he didn’t have to be away from Dani for a whole year. That seemed like a good idea. It would make Michelle worry about him less. Then there was the whole problem of actually being able to afford a place. Jared could probably move into the Amorcya mansion without Michelle’s parents noticing. They were hardly ever home, and even when they were, they hardly ventured into their daughters rooms.

Jared was momentarily distracted from his thoughts when Michelle started to kiss his cheekbone, his jaw line, before reaching his lips. On instinct, Jared tightened his grip around Michelle’s waist, and pulled her so that she was lying on top of him. He sure hoped Gabrielle didn’t decide to visit her sister at this particular moment. That could make things a bit awkward.
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Michelle could tell that it had taken a moment for Jared to focus on the fact that she was kissing him. She wondered briefly about what he was thinking about, but she figured she could ask him later. As he pulled her so she was on top of him, she let one of her legs rest in-between his. She ran her fingers up to his hair and let them tangle themselves into it. She let the tips of her fingers fall on the top of his head. She absolutely loved his hair. He sometimes talked about cutting it shorter, but she always seemed to come up with a good excuse to wait.

She let her other hand find the hem of his shirt. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do, but she did know she wanted to be closer. She pulled herself away from the kiss, up on her knees, untangling her fingers from his hair, one hand still touching the hem of his shirt. She let a finger brush his skin before bringing her eyes to meet his. She knew that it wasn't usually her that pushed for more. Usually she was just happy with laying there and talking, but today wasn't usually. She pulled slightly on his shirt, not hard enough to rip it, just hard enough to let him know she wanted him to sit up. She waited till he was, before lifting off his shirt. She let the shirt fall onto the floor by her bed.

She moved to wrap her arms back around his neck, but she pulled back instead. She knew that usually it was Jared that made the first moves for more, but she had this time. She let her arms fall into her lap, one hand resting on his leg that was right by hers. That was when she let her eyes meet his. She wanted to keep going, but if he didn't at that time, then it was fine. Though she couldn't see why he wouldn't want to. They were great. No more worries, for the moment, no problems, for the moment. They had talked about what had been needed to talk about. Plus, Gabrielle was busy being her loud obnoxious self next door, so they wouldn't be interrupted anytime soon. Unless, of course, one of her parents decided to be parent-like and come home to check up on the girls, but Michelle highly doubt that would happen anytime soon. She smiled slightly, it was times like these when she wished she could read minds.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Nelson Mon May 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Jared was shocked (pleasantly so) when Michelle pretty much took control of the situation. One hand was tangled in his hair; the other was searching for something. When it had been found, Jared could feel his shirt being tugged on. Guessing what Michelle wanted, Jared sat up. Apparently he’d been right, because the minute he sat up, Michelle had taken off his shirt and was letting it fall to the floor beside her bed. Instead of moving back to kiss him, Michelle stopped, and pulled away from him. Jared looked at her, concern on his face. The concern was unnecessary, because apparently Michelle had thought he didn’t want what she was offering. At first, Jared had been confused. They’d only had sex once before, and Jared had initiated that. He hadn’t forced her into it; he’d talked her through it, and made sure she was comfortable with what was happening before he did anything. Today was a completely different scenario. Jared reached a hand up, and pushed hair out of Michelle’s face. Instead of letting his hand drop back to his side, Jared slid his hand around so it was resting on the back of Michelle’s neck. With a smirk, Jared pulled Michelle back towards him, pressing his lips to hers.

He’d assumed earlier that Michelle’s parents weren’t home. Thinking about it now, her father was probably in his study. Gabrielle had often commented that their father had probably forgotten long ago that he had two daughters, but if he suddenly decided to remember today that he had two daughters, that could make things awkward. What was more likely was Gabrielle bursting into the room without an announcement. She had a tendency to do that, and it probably wouldn’t make her like Jared any more if she caught him in this position with her sister. Reluctantly, Jared pulled away from Michelle, and reached down to the legs of his jeans. He pulled up the leg on the right side, and pulled out his wand, which he’d conveniently stored in his sock. Jared pointed his wand at Michelle’s bedroom door, and muttered a spell to lock it. He then repeated the spell with the door that lead to the bathroom before letting his wand fall to the ground on top of his discarded shirt. Once he was sure they wouldn’t be getting any unannounced visitors, Jared pulled Michelle back to him. His hands grasped the bottom of Michelle’s shirt, and with a slight grin, he pulled it off.

-cough- SOME TIME AFTER

At some point during their ‘naughty time’ (as Gabrielle would call it) Michelle and Jared had ended up underneath the blankets. Jared had his arm wrapped around Michelle’s waist. “I have to say, if this is what’s going to happen every time we sort something out, I’m all for you being worried”, Jared said, grinning down at Michelle. Thankfully they hadn’t been interrupted. There had been a few close calls when Gabrielle had run into the wall or made a loud noise from her room, but other than that, there were no unannounced visitors.
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Wed May 27, 2009 6:34 pm

When Jared had decided to continue what she had started, Michelle couldn't help but smile as his lips pressed against hers. She didn't know how he did it, but he was always finding some way to make her happy. She absolutely loved their relationship. At this point in time, they were able to tell each other things and sneak into each other's rooms without the roommates throwing a fit. She loved that about her roommates. Gabrielle and Adrienne made having a boyfriend in their room easy. Yeah, Gabrielle might say something dumb in the morning, but half the time the couple made it down to breakfast before Gabrielle even thought about pulling herself out of bed.

When Jared pulled back to reach his shoe she tilted her head slightly. Why on earth did he want his wand right then? She waited while he found it and when he pointed it at the doors, comprehension dawned on her. The doors were unlocked. She blinked at the thought of how awkward it would of been if someone did happen to walk in. She was just imagining what Gab would say when Jared turned back to face her. With a smile on her face, she let him pull off her shirt.
_______

Michelle laid with her head against her many pillows. One hand playing with the tips of Jared hair. After he spoke she pushed him just slightly, laughing a little. "I'll just pick a new subject out of a hat for me to worry about, alright?" She shook her head slightly, still quietly laughing. She was happy, sure while they had been...engaged in something Gabrielle wouldn't approve of, she couldn't help glancing towards the bathroom door, just waiting on Gabrielle to burst through. That would have to be something Michelle and Jared fixed. Maybe next time they could throw Gab into the lake or something.

Now, she listened closely to what was going on next door, and she could swear she heard more than one voice. It was then when it hit her. They were having a slumber party tonight. She buried her face into Jared chest and sighed. As much as she wanted to hang out with Gabrielle, Danielle, and Adrienne, she wanted to spend more time with Jared. Maybe she could stall a little. The girls didn't need her right away. "Dani and Adrienne's coming over tonight." She looked up at him, hoping that he knew she didn't want him to leave, but that he would have to soon.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down