Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open]

3 posters

Go down

a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] Empty a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue May 26, 2009 5:44 am

A mass of blonde hair whipped around a creamy, yet slightly red face as a hyper Gabrielle Amorcya bounced on her bed. The muggle CD player she’d demanded her mother buy her was blaring as loud as it could go. Nothing could really be heard over it. Nothing except the constant barking of Gabrielle’s Papillon and Collie puppies, Cupcake and Frosting. The two puppies were running around the bed, just as excited and hyper as their owner. A bored looking Siamese cat, Sprinkles, was lying on the large and expensive scratching post, watching the two dogs warily. Outside, a rainbow coloured Macaw named Muffin screeched in its cage. In the stable behind the house, Gabrielle assumed her horse, Cookie, was being well looked after by the stablehands she’d personally employed. Gabrielle’s clothes were perhaps not as stylish as what she usually wore, but were still stylish enough. They were perhaps not something Gabrielle’s mother would approve of, but Janette was off in some foreign country filming some movie that would no doubt be about money and sex. Gabrielle really had no idea where her father was. It was likely that he was either locked away in his study obsessing over the destruction of Hogwarts, or he was actually over in England at the destruction site of Hogwarts, obsessing over why it had happened. Wherever he was, he had left Michelle and Gabrielle to their own devices.

It was early in the afternoon. Michelle had been lazing about Gabrielle’s room, waiting for Jared (Gabrielle shuddered at the thought of him) to show up. Gabrielle wasn’t quite sure why Michelle had invited her boyfriend over. Gabrielle certainly hadn’t invited Kyle over. Today, in Gabrielle’s opinion, should have been a complete boyfriend-free day, but that was obviously a term Michelle was not familiar with. Jared was due to arrive any minute, and Michelle (who, by the way, was dressed in something their mother would absolutely scoff at) had retired to the bathroom to make herself look more presentable. Gabrielle didn’t know why Michelle was obsessing over it. She’d always said that if Kyle didn’t like her without makeup and in sweats, then he wasn’t worth it. Thankfully, Kyle had always said that he didn’t care if Gabrielle wearing sweats or wasn’t wearing makeup. A nice move on his part, Gabrielle thought. Gabrielle turned her music down a fraction, her ear pressed up against the wall closest to Michelle’s room. She could hear soft murmurs coming from her sister’s room, and assumed Jared had arrived. With a roll of her eyes, Gabrielle turned the music back up, causing her dogs to start barking loudly. “Argh! Shut UP!” Gabrielle shouted, her voice barely hearable over the music. A song came on that Gabrielle obviously loved, because within seconds, she was standing in the center of her bed with a hairbrush up to her mouth, using it as a makeshift microphone. She stood perfectly still, her eyes closed as she waited for the song to begin.

“We’re done, but it’s not over
We’ll start it again
Out to the end of the day
It keeps getting better
Don’t be afraid
We’ll do it together
Come on
Come on
You know
It’s your time to move
It’s my time to move
Come on
Come on
Let go
Leave it all behind
Your past and mind.”

Gabrielle’s eyes shot open, and her voice grew louder. The louder Gabrielle’s voice got, the louder her dogs started barking. Gabrielle had started bouncing on her bed again, dancing along to the music in a very awkward, off-balanced kind of way.

“GONE ARE THE DAAAAAAAAAAYS OF SUMMER
WE COULDN’T CHANGE IT IF WE TRIED
WHY WOULD WE WANT TO?
LET’S GO WHERE WE GO TO
OUR PATHS WILL CROSS AGAIN IN TIME
IT’S NEVER THE SAAAAAAAAAAAME TOMORROW
AND TOMORROW’S NEVER CLEAR
So come on
Come on
You know
Our tiiiiiime
OUR TIME IS HEEEEER- ARGH.”

Gabrielle’s eyes popped open in surprise as she obviously bounced to close to the side of the bed, and fell onto the floor. Frosting and Cupcake both shot to her sides, jumping all over her, trying to lick her face. Gabrielle groaned as she pushed the dogs away. “Frosting! Cupcake! Piss off!” Gabrielle commanded. She knew if her mother heard her using language like that, she’d be scolded. But her mother wasn’t here, so Gabrielle was going to say and do whatever she pleased. Her behaviour, what with the jumping on the bed and singing at the top of her lungs when she obviously had no talent was what her mother would put down as ‘unladylike’. Gabrielle didn’t particularly care what her mother thought, but it saved her a lot of yelling and crying (on her mother’s part, of course. Gabrielle never cried when it came to fights with her mother) if she just did what her mother wanted.

Gabrielle stood up, rubbing her behind as she did so, a pained look on her face. “That’ll teach me for jumping on the bed”, she muttered. She could barely hear herself over the music, but it wasn’t as if she was talking to anyone in particular. Her gaze went to her bed, which was usually made to the highest standards by the maids, and she grimaced. Her blankets were scrunched up and hanging off the bed, her pillows were all over the room and her stuffed animals were mixed up in the blankets, or over the other side of the room. She really had no idea how they’d ended up over there, but it didn’t really bother her. “There’s no way I’m cleaning this up.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] Empty Re: a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open]

Post  Danielle Hale Tue May 26, 2009 9:36 am

Dani wasn't a big fan of flooing places, even if it was convenient it was messy and sometimes complicated. For example, if you didn't get the wording right, pronunciation was key and in this case it was vital. So Dani stood in the school's fireplace, a bag full of clothes for an overnight stay resting on her shoulder. She grabbed a handful of floo powder and while the green flames licked harmlessly around her she said her destination clearly, "1120 Maple Court, Gabrielle Amorcya's room" As she dropped the fine powder on the fireplace, the flames enveloped her and she was rushed off to wherever the fire believed her destination to be. As soon as it had started, Dani landed covered in the powder, she emerged into a fireplace. A pink fireplace no less, the fireplace she wanted to land in. Coughing slightly, she shook her top and her skinny jeans but knew it was pointless, the powder was a nightmare to clean off.

"Did you have a party without me?" Dani smiled as she looked around the room, stepping out carefully from the fireplace dropping her bag on the floor. This was one slumber party she was in desperate need for. After the week she had had, she really needed to relax. Smiling at her friend, she knew what the talk tonight would contain.. partly. For now, Dani just wanted to forget about it, and have fun with her best friend. "What were you doing?" She asked trying not to laugh, her dogs, Cupcake and Frosting greeting her happily as she bent down to stroke them, "I missed you Gabs" She stood up, hugging her best friend. "Michelle with Jared?" Danielle tilted her head to the wall, murmurs coming from behind it, people were talking.

She tried not to laugh, she knew Gabrielle didn't like Jared but Danielle didn't mind him that much. "He'll leave soon and it'll be just us" Dani moved to the bed, sitting on the edge and flopping back with an 'oof'. Her long necklace hitting her nose as her back hit the bed. Her legs hung off the bed, her feet dangling. She really wasn't in the mood to look at all presentable, but it could reflect the week she had experienced. It was by no way, Dani's best and she was beginning to feel a little deflated. "I think I screwed up Gabs" She said with a sigh as she stared up at the ceiling, wishing that everything was perfect again.

Dani wondered why she felt like she had done something wrong, by being honest about what she felt. By the reaction she received, Dani just wanted to keep her mouth shut. Her hair splayed out across Gabrielle's bed like a fan, she lay her hands at her sides.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open] Empty Re: a solo slumber party. [michelle, danielle - open]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue May 26, 2009 10:09 am

Gabrielle had just about given in to the mess in her room. She started to pick up the stuffed animals, throwing them over her shoulder onto what she assumed was her bed. She didn’t really care where they ended up, as long as they were off the floor and out of mouth-range of her dogs. She’d lost many a stuffed animal to Frosting and Cupcake, and she didn’t want to lose anymore. As the last stuffed animal was picked up, Gabrielle straightened herself and turned around, her mouth forming the shape of an ‘O’. She had missed her bed completely. Instead, she’d just thrown the stuffed animals back onto the floor in slightly different positions. Gabrielle sighed, not even bothering to begin picking up the stuffed animals again. She’d let the maids do it later, during dinner or something. Gabrielle turned around again, this time to face the glass sliding door that would take her out to her balcony. Before she could make any moves to go and see her Macaw named Muffin, familiar green flames appeared in her (awesomely coloured) pink fireplace. Gabrielle turned to the fireplace just in time to see Dani appear, covered in soot. Gabrielle grinned.

“Did you have a party without me?” A look of mock horror appeared on Gabrielle’s face as she shook her head. “I wouldn’t do such a thing, Dani. A party’s not a party without you”, she said, grinning. “What were you doing?” Gabrielle tilted her head slightly as she thought of the best way to answer. “I was… karaoking?” Gabrielle said, as if that explained everything. She watched as Cupcake and Frosting greeted Dani excitedly, before Dani stood up and hugged Gabrielle. “I missed you Gabs.” Gabrielle hugged Dani back, somewhat concerned for her friend. “Seems like that’s all I’m hearing from any of my friends these days. If you guys weren’t so into making out with your boyfriends, you wouldn’t miss me so much”, Gabrielle said, her tone joking. “Michelle with Jared?” Gabrielle nodded as Dani tilted her head to the wall. Michelle and Jared were still talking, but all Gabrielle and Dani could hear were the murmurs. It bugged Gabrielle not knowing what was going on. She was hoping Michelle would come in after Jared left, but she didn’t know how long that would be. Gabrielle sighed as Dani moved over to the bed.

“He’ll leave soon and it’ll be just us.” Gabrielle shook her head, glancing at the wall closest to Michelle’s room. “We can only dream of such a luxury”, she said somewhat dramatically. She watched as Dani flopped back onto the bed. Gabrielle walked over to her bed, and climbed onto it, sitting behind Dani’s head, looking down at her friend. She grabbed one of the fluffy pink pillows and placed it in her lap, hugging it to her chest. “I think I screwed up Gabs.” Now Gabrielle was really concerned. “Why? What happened?” she asked. She hoped it wasn’t anything too serious, like she’d broken up with Alec. Or worse, cheated on Alec. Gabrielle quickly shook those thoughts out of her head. This was Dani she was talking about. The same Dani who was head over heels in love with Alec. The same Dani who would do anything and everything for Alec, even if it involved walking barefoot through a pit of fire (although Gabrielle didn’t know why Alec would be asking Dani to walk through a pit of fire). Gabrielle looked down at Dani, waiting for her to open up and tell her what had happened. She was waiting to be the best friend Dani obviously needed right now.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 am

Dani smiled, of course a party wouldn't be a party without her. She was the LIFE of the party! Rolling her eyes at her friends reply, she could very much imagine her dancing her way around the room, singing along, most likely with a hair brush in her hand. Dani ignored the jibe about her making out with her boyfriend all the time- it wasn't ALL the time.. it just happened frequently. Dani began explaining what had happened last night, even if she was a little all over the place. "We were joking around and then I said something"

Her hand hit her head, she was annoyed at herself and that Alec was being quite understanding. "I'm jealous of his best friend" She shut her eyes, "How stupid is that?!" Dani opened her eyes again, looking up at Gabrielle, “I was so out of it that I just.. blurted it out!” Her voice broke at the end as she rambled on about what had happened. Dani was so angry at herself, deep down she had no idea what to think, whether or not, although she hadn't said to Alec, whether he and Emily did have something more.

"He had come over and it was supposed to be a nice surprise" She shut her eyes, "I completely ruined it! Even when we were trying to sort it out, it just... I just felt like I wasn't getting through. Like, he couldn't understand why it was a big deal for me" Dani sighed, hoping that Gabs would be able to help her. If anyone could, her best friend was the one to call. "There's no way either of us would end it, I don't think. That's.. too extreme. I love him no matter what. I'm just sick of some of the things I hear. Did you know they used to go out? It didn't work out but still!" Dani buried her head in her hands. "Anyway"

Dani hadn't started crying, that would be stupid instead, she flicked her hair back and put on a brave face. "What's up with you?" She wanted to leave the Alec thing for a bit, hear what her best friend had been up to. She didn't know if she was making a mountain out of a mole hill on the whole Alec/Emily front, it was important to her even if neither of them could see it.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Michelle knew she had to get over to Gabrielle's room. She knew that Danielle was there already, she could tell because the music had gotten a little quieter. She knew that she was in dire need of girl time. She had just found her way back into her own room after walking Jared to the front door. It had taken Michelle a while to finally tell him that he should actually really go before Gabs forced her way into her room. Even after saying it was time for him to leave it took them awhile to actually get out the door. They spent more time laying in the bed. Then took their sweet time relocating clothes. Kissed some more. Said that they loved each other. Yadda Yadda. Mostly stuff that Gabrielle would gag at, but that was besides the point. She didn't want to make Jared leave, but she knew she needed to spend time with Gabrielle and Danielle. She missed those two like crazy, even though she had just seen Gabrielle a couple hours ago.

She somewhat, half way, not really made her bed. It was more like throwing the blanket across it and straightening up the pillows. She ran a hand through her hair while attempting to open her bathroom door, only to find that it was still locked thanks to Jared. She laughed slightly before pulling out her wand from her pocket. She opened it quickly, making her way into her bathroom. She glanced in a mirror briefly, running another hand through her hair. She didn't want Gab and Dani to automatically guess she just had sex with Jared. She would tell them sooner or later, she told them everything, but right away wouldn't be fun. She rolled her eyes before pushing open Gab's door. "Hey guys" She smiled brightly before making her way to her sister's bed. She plopped down beside Dani and gave her a hug. She hadn't seen her in ages and she didn't like it. What was wrong with them now-a-days? She wondered for a second about what they had been talking about before hand, but figured she'd find out sooner or later.

"So what's been going on?"
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:32 am

“I’m jealous of his best friend.”

Gabrielle’s head tilted slightly, her hair falling over her shoulder. Danielle was jealous of Kyle? Why would she be jealous of Kyle? Was Alec becoming too gay with Kyle? Because honestly, Gabrielle had been worrying about that herself. Kyle had some form of gay lovin’ when it came to Alec, Jared and Jasper. He spent so much time with them; Gabrielle had to wonder what they could find so interesting about each other. Before she could say anything to Danielle, however, her best friend said something that made Gabrielle rethink her theory. “Did you know they used to go out?” What? Kyle and Alec used to go out? That’s when it hit Gabrielle. Dani was talking about Emily. Gabrielle slapped her palm to her forehead. She’d never felt so stupid in her entire life. Gabrielle waited until Danielle had finished before patting her best friend on the forehead. “Well. It sounds like you’re having the normal girlfriendly worries that anyone would have. I mean, Alec and Emily are abnormally close, and I’m sure if Kyle had a girl best friend that wasn’t his sister, I’d be having the same breakdown as you”, she said.

“But you have to remember that Alec is completely head over heels in love with you. In fact, I heard he and Emily broke up because he was too in love with you to focus on her”, Gabrielle continued, “And I’m sure Alec knows that you were only saying that stuff because… well, you’re his girlfriend and it’s normal. He probably only got defensive about it because he’s a werewolf. And you know wolves are all about protecting their pack. I bet if Emily said some shit about you, he’d react in the exact same way.” Actually, Gabrielle was quite convinced that if anyone ever badmouthed Danielle in any way, Alec would personally seek them out during a full moon and eat them. It was the only reason why Gabrielle didn’t tease Danielle while Alec was around. She smiled reassuringly at Danielle, hoping the other girl knew that she needn’t worry so much about these things. Gabrielle hadn’t been lying when she’d said she’d probably react the same way. Even though her relationship with Kyle wasn’t the same as Danielle’s with Alec, if Kyle had a best friend who was a girl (and wasn’t his sister), Gabrielle would probably be completely jealous and freak out that Kyle was cheating on her with the bestie. Thank Merlin Kyle’s friends were all male.

Gabrielle’s thoughts were broken somewhat when Danielle asked what was up with her. Before she could reply, the door to the bathroom Gabrielle shared with Michelle opened, and Gabrielle’s other half stepped into her room. “Hey guys.” Gabrielle watched as Michelle made her way over to her bed and plopped down onto it, giving Danielle a hug. “So what’s been going on?” Gabrielle scrunched up her nose and scrutinized Michelle closely. She leaned forward towards her sister, sniffing. As she leaned back, Gabrielle shot her sister a suspicious look. “I think we should be the ones asking you that, Mich”, she said. “You smell like sex.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Danielle could always count on her best friend to make the saddest of moments one of the bestest that she had ever witnessed with but one phrase 'you smell like sex'. Of course, this illicited a series of short laughs, at her other best friends expense, although it was all in good fun. "She finally decided to join us!" Dani mock glared at Gabrielle's twin after she had been hugged, already her mood had been uplifted and she was feeling happier, even if thinking of Jared and Michelle brought about her own boyfriend in return. She knew that Gabrielle was somewhat right, in what she was thinking and going through seemed normal. Danielle's feelings for Alec wouldn't change, ever, no matter what he said in Emily's defense, unfortunately. She still was annoyed at the fact that he jumped to her defense, and then proceeded to insult Gabs the same way, although the saying 'taste of your own medicine' could probably be applied in this case.

Dani mulled over her thoughts for a few more seconds, seemingly weighing the good and bad but ultimately she had already decided. She still felt the need to go over the thoughts just like anyone else should, the good, the bad and the downright ugly before coming to a decision, even if the verdict was made before all the evidence presented. Now, Dani decided that Alec could slip to the back of her mind for the evening, it was after all a night with her closest friends and it was rare, now that she should ever get this time in the future. "Alec and Kyle weren't here, but Jared was? And I thought I spent too much time with Alec!" Dani poked her tongue out, teasing Michelle a little.

"I don't see enough of you these days!" Dani leaned back on the bed slightly, her arms behind her, supporting her. "So...?" She grinned, "Now that Michelle is here what shall we do?" Her question had a sly tone about it, as she tilted her head and smiled cheekily. There were the traditional games, but whatever the three decided to do, hilarity would be the result.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Adrienne really had taken too long to get to the sleep over but what could she say, she was never much of one for being on time. She was dressed more casual than normal but really just as crazy. Tonight she didn't care if she really matched all that much, she was spending the night at a friends house where no boys could see her. She practically ran up the drive and to the front door, not bothering to knock, but just letting herself in. After all she had her own room set aside here, she didn't really need to announce her late entrance. She really did hate being late but no matter how much she tried she could never make it on time. There always managed to be something in her way to prevent her from perfect attendance.

She quickly made her way to Gabs' room and knocked lightly before she came in. A slight smile came over her lips and her stomach flipped. She knew that no matter what they did tonight they would do it together as friends so it didn't really matter. As she walked up to the group she could hear that they were talking about boys and she couldn't help but role her eyes. “How is it possibly possible that I am the only one out of the four of us who has no one to call my own?” Her tone wasn't serious more of a joke at herself. The other three girls had always been better on the relationship end and it never bothered her, unless she was an odd one out.

“Sorry I'm so terribly late.” With that she sat down to join the girls but her eye's drew to Michelle. “What the hell happened to you, did you get in a fight with a cat or something?” And then it hit Adrienne like a ton of bricks. “For God's sake, if you knew we were coming over you could have done it earlier in the day so you could fix your hair after wards.” She laughed a bit with her comment and only hopped that Michelle would take it the way that she had intended. It was normal for Adrienne to mess with the love life of her friends, considering they couldn't make fun of hers she figured she would get it in while she could.

It was nice to have the whole group together again and she smiled as she spoke. “Well now that I'm here the fun can really start.” She giggled a bit with her confidence but it was nice. For some reason Adrienne always felt like she was on top of the world when she was with the girls. Here, in this room, nothing could touch her and frankly, nothing else mattered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Michelle's mouth dropped forming a slight O. She looked at her sister, eyes wide, trying to figure out if she actually heard her correctly. "I smell like what?" She wasn't sure why she was so surprised to hear her sister say stuff like that. It was common, but still. Then Dani decided to say something and she just let her mouth hang open. "I spend to much time with my boyfriend?!" She laughed and shook her head sometimes her friends were so crazy.

Speaking of crazy. Michelle turned and watched Gabrielle's door open. She smiled widely watching Adrienne walk in. She was one friend who wouldn't pick on her...or well. Nevermind. Michelle brought a hand up to her hair. "What?" She frowned. "Is today pick on Michelle day or something?" She knew her friends meant well, but jeez all three of them at once. She stuck her tongue out at the three of them before laughing slightly. "My hair doesn't look that bad does it?" She pulled her legs up onto Gab's bed before smiling widely.

She had missed hanging out with her friends. She was usually busy with Jared. Dani was usually busy with Alec. Gab was usually busy trying to convince herself that she didn't love Kyle. To be honest she wasn't sure what Adri had been doing lately. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to make sure it really didn't look bad. "So what do we want to talk about? I'm sure we can get a maid or two to bring us up some ridiculously fattening foods or something." She smiled before shrugging slightly. She didn't know what to do. She was always happy just laying around doing absolutely nothing.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down