Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] Empty Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN]

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm

It was a perfect sunny Saturday afternoon. None the less, Estelle was not happy about anything at the moment. She moved around on her bed for a bit, letting her blonde hair spread across the bedspread. There was nothing great to do, being a fourteen year old with big dreams sure hit the poor blonde girl hard. It took her awhile to re-adjust everything and put everything back into view. First there was this boredom problem that she needed to solve. Second, she needed clothes to wear instead of her sweatpants and T-shirt. Third, she had no idea what to do on such perfect day. Sitting up, Estelle looked around the room then walked towards her closet. She saw a pretty black and white top that could use a light airy scarf or something then took a pair of jeans. Shutting the door to the bathroom, she changed really fast before coming back out again. Sighing, she mumbled "Estelle Raines. Find something to keep your mind occupied" Taking one look at the mirror, she grinned and then frowned.

She felt like dragging herself to the commons which was only a couple of steps away from the dorm room where she shared it with her roomies. Looking around, she smiled before leaving. She closed the door carefully behind her, not wanting her roomies to be disturbed from whatever they were doing. She skipped down the hallway and into the common room. The Othello commons was her getaway from drama in the dorm room. She loved everything about this school, even the professors here weren't half bad. At least, they could control students and what not. Estelle took a seat on one of the couches before taking out a book to read. She always had something handy in her pockets, to keep her mind off of many things that circled around her tired mind. Flipping through the pages, she took out an apple and took a huge bite into it. It was so silent in the room. There was no one here to talk to and everyone was off doing their own thing. It didn't take her long to realize how bored she really was.

The blonde haired girl put her book down and took another bite off of her apple. She stared out into the landscape before her that surrounded the castle. Changing her position, she laid on her back before putting the book on top of her face. She closed her eyes, only to dream and to imagine the many possibilities of life that lead her to happiness. Nothing ever ended with a happy ending. Estelle didn't really believe in happy endings, in fact she only believed it when it truly happened. Being fourteen, she didn't care much for happiness. She was a happy, cheerful little fourteen year old girl living abroad from home. She shifted a little, making she wasn't taking up the entire couch. Her dreams always had some moral meaning to it. The fourteen year old going on fifteen felt as if she was drifting in her dreams. She wasn't really asleep but it felt nice to nap whenever she could so she indulge in gossip later on if there was any. Sighing, her hands were snuggled next to her face before her breathing slowed. She had fell asleep either way. There was no way to it.

Back to top Go down

Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN] Empty Re: Flying with words [Michelle,OPEN]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Saturday. Saturday was. Well a great day, but not one of Michelle's favorites. Tomorrow meant attempting to go to sleep early for classes in the morning. Sunday meant finishing off homework she procrastinated on over the weekend. Saturday usually stayed a pretty boring day. What with some people just laying around. Though, did Michelle let it stay boring. No. Of course not. Did she do her homework yet? No, she'd get to it later. Usually resulting in her staying up super late to finish it tomorrow. She rolled her eyes before pushing her way through the slightly crowed corridor. What everyone was doing in the hall in the middle of the afternoon on a great day, was beyond her, but she didn't really mind. Pushing her way through people was one thing you learned how to do after your first day anywhere. She accidentally stepped on the foot of a first year. Michelle shrugged an apology before pushing open the Othello common room door.

She had been out and about most of the morning. It being the first weekend since everyone got back to school, everything was buzzing with what everyone did over the summer. New stories, new gossip. It was entertaining. She had started to turn and head up to her dorm, but she quickly noticed a familiar face. "Estelle!" She had probably cried out louder than necessary, but who was really going to complain? She pushed her jean covered legs into a quickly walking movement and made it over to her now a fourth year buddy. She gave her a quick hug before plopping down on the couch next to her. "How was your break? Anything exciting happen? Weren't to bored were you?" She glanced around the common room for a second. "Hmmm, have you seen Gabrielle today. I haven't seen her since this morning." She scratched her elbow before straightening her green shirt. She was excited to be back and doing things around the school again. And as much as she complained, she really didn't mind the pile of homework sitting in her dorm that she already had to do. Learning more, especially transfiguration, was something that would continue to push everyone to be better then a certain funny looking dark wizard.

"You've been doing alright. Right? No trouble over the break?"
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Saturday. Bloody Saturday.

Gabrielle rolled over in her queen-sized bed, pulling the blankets over her head to block out the annoyingly bright sun that was pushing itself into the dorm. It was only the second day back at school, and already she was wishing she could go home. They’d arrived late Thursday night, via boat, as always. They’d had their ‘Welcome Back to Oasis Hill’ dinner, as always. They’d gone to bed and woken up early Friday morning for classes, as always. But something had changed this year. This year, the teachers seemed determined to make their lives a living hell early into the school year. At the end of the day, Gabrielle herself had been given homework from all of her classes, all of them reports to be written and handed in by Monday.

Gabrielle didn’t know what time it was. She didn’t know if it was late, if it was early… if it was morning or afternoon. And quite frankly, she didn’t really give a crap. All she knew was that she wanted to spend the rest of the day in her large, comfy bed, surrounded by the mass amounts of pillows and stuffed toys she’d brought for herself. Yes, Gabrielle loved her stuffed toys. She had a range of them from stuffed elephants to stuffed unicorns, scattered all over her bed. Gabrielle couldn’t sleep without her stuffed toys. She had them at home, and she brought them to school with her. She’d been doing it since her first year. Her dorm mates didn’t understand why, but Michelle did. That was all Gabrielle cared about.

The fifteen turning sixteen year old girl let out a loud groan as she pushed her blankets away from her face. “Merlin, sun. Could you be any brighter?!” she asked, glaring towards the window. As if hearing her, the clouds moved just that little bit more, allowing the sun to shine straight into her face. Gabrielle yelped and covered her eyes with her hands, climbing out of her bed. It was a hot summer’s day. Brilliant, just the way Gabrielle loved it. The blonde rolled her eyes as she made her way over to the very large walk-in wardrobe that held the clothes of five different girls. Each girl had allocated themselves a section of the wardrobe, and Gabrielle’s section just happened to be right at the back. She switched on the wardrobe light and made her way through the rows and rows of clothes until she found hers.

She flicked through the coat hangers until she found something she liked. A fairly short yellow sundress, to which she added a pair of yellow ballet-flats. Deciding that she was dressed appropriately for the weather, Gabrielle ran a brush through her hair, glaring exasperatedly at the blonde locks that framed her face. She applied the usual amount of makeup to her face, checked herself over in the mirror before heading down to the common room. As she got closer, she heard a few people talking, making out her sister’s voice over everyone else’s. “Hmmm, have you seen Gabrielle today? I haven’t seen her since this morning.”

Gabrielle entered the common room, smiling at her sister. “That’s because when you left the dorm this morning, I stayed in bed”, she said.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Estelle groaned then she felt someone attack her. She yelped and fell flat onto the floor. Opening her eyes, she looked up at the ceiling before sitting up. Rubbing her head, she could swear that she could recognize that voice from anywhere. Looking up to see who it was, she smiled. "MICHELLE!" She jumped up and hugged her friend. "Ohmygosh. HowlonghasitbeensinceIlastsawyou?" The words came rushing out of her mouth so quickly. It mumbled altogether. She breathed a little bit, calming her excited nerves. Estelle giggled a little bit. "What gossip information are you looking for huh? Nothing interesting happened over the summer really. It was nice to be out all day at the cottage. You know with the warm sand between your toes and cold waters splashing up against your body. We spent like two months near the beaches. Daddy had to work so did Mum. But I stayed with my aunt and uncle. It wasn't half as bad as I thought"

Looking around, she grinned. "Oh heavens. I wasn't that bored although I was hoping to get some letters from my friends. Anyway..." She said, flipping her hair so it was out of her way. "My friend went to France and like travelled all over Europe. Don't you wish we could do that? Travel around some of the famous cities and have magical fun there! But yeah. How was your summer? Anything exciting happen?" Then she shook her head as Michelle brought up Gabrielle. Then heard a voice before smiling. "Hey! Look it's your sister!" She laughed before getting off the couch and did a half right cartwheel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Michelle pulled her legs up under herself on the couch. She laughed loudly as Estelle got excited. "I'm not looking for gossip information from you." She rolled her eyes playfully, before letting her friend talk. She nodded a couple times. "I didn't do much. Gabrielle and I traveled around Africa for the most of it. Our parents had been busy, so we decided to do something different. And Africa seem different." She smiled widely. How many students could say they spent the entire break in a new place by themselves? Not many. Actually, from most of the stories she had heard today, it was only them this time.

She pulled out a pin from her hair. It had been bugging her and she wasn't really sure what to do about it. She pulled her bangs back and tried to clip it again. It wasn't working like it usually did. She frowned at the pin before throwing it onto the table in front of her. When she heard Gabrielle saying she stayed in bed she looked up. "Please don't tell me you stayed in bed this whole time?! Your wasting away the weekend!" She smiled before pointing to the chair by her. "Sit. You going to do homework tomorrow night? You know we won't get to it tomorrow afternoon even if we say we will. Damn, we'll be lucky to even finish it if we're honest with each other." She continued to smile widely. She was glad to be back. Even if spending the break in Africa. Running around the different places was fun, but running around the school doesn't get boring to often.

"So Estelle. Did you get a lot of homework yesterday? Even if it was our first day back."
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 am

“Please don’t tell me you stayed in bed this whole time?! You’re wasting away the weekend!”

Gabrielle grinned sheepishly at her sister as she took the seat being pointed out to her. “I’m not wasting away the weekend. I got out of bed, didn’t I?” she said in a matter-of-fact tone, as if pointing out the obvious. “You going to do homework tomorrow night? You know we won’t get to it tomorrow afternoon even if we say we will. Damn, we’ll be lucky to even finish it if we’re honest with each other.” Gabrielle returned her sister’s wide smile, and shrugged her shoulders, pushing her hair behind her shoulders. Gabrielle really had no intentions of doing any homework until the very last minute, which meant she’d be up until the early hours of Monday morning doing it. That was fine with Gabrielle. She didn’t believe that weekends were made for homework. Weekends were made for hanging out with friends and enjoying life. School was for work.

“Honestly, Michelle, I don’t think we’ll be doing out homework until early Monday morning, if we’re lucky. We’ll probably end up doing it at breakfast on Monday”, Gabrielle said, grinning. Michelle would know she was telling the truth. Gabrielle and Michelle were hopeless when it came to doing homework, and yet they’d both ended up in Othello, possibly the smartest house at the school. It was a mystery how they’d managed it. Both of them left their homework until the last minute, yet managed top greats. A mystery indeed. Gabrielle tuned herself back into the conversation just as Michelle asked Estelle about her homework. A groan escaped her mouth before she could stop it.

“I swear the teachers are trying to make our lives a living hell this year”, she said, “Honestly, who ever heard of getting homework on the first day back?! It’s ridiculous!”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Estelle could only smile before she laughed at the two sisters. "Heavens. Homework on the first day of school?" She sat cross legged on the floor before sepaking once more. "I would think my professors are crazy. Wouldn't you though Michelle?" But then again who knew what the professors were up to since it was afterall a new school year. She hadn't quite grasped the concept of having to stay in school for another year. Another year away from her parents. But Estelle was old enough to at least know how to live around people without her parents. It became a simple task before she knew it, it was vacation. School went by too quickly for her.

Homework for Estelle seemed like a snitch to her. Even she did have any homework, she would have finished it before hanging out with her friends. "Homework.... BORING." She stressed the word boring before turning back to Gabrielle. "What have you been to? Well you two are sisters after all. So tell what you two did during the summer?" She wanted to know what those two were up to after all, it was the least to do to keep the conversation flowing. It was a great thing Estelle could doodle on the carpet with her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Michelle shook her head at her sister. Though she knew she really had no place to. She was almost positive it was her that was sleeping in all the time at the end of last year, and Gabrielle was going every where. She then focused back onto the homework subject.

"Homework's always ridiculous. I mean, home for us is still school, SO it kinda defeats the purpose of HOMEwork. Haha. Alright" She knew she was being stupid but whatever. She sat on the couch her legs pushed out right beside Estelle, sitting on the ground. She wiggled her foot a little and poked Estelle's leg with her foot. She laughed slightly before nodding quickly about sisters and summer.

"We went off to Africa for most of the break. Completely on our own too. Totally great. Though when we get back, we find out that You Know Who had been spotted in Egypt right after we had left. Kinda scary. Huh Gabrielle?" She looked over at her sister. She was thinking about the newspaper she had taken from the younger student the night before. The newspaper talking all about Voldemort being in Egypt after they were there, yadda yadda.

"What'd you do over the break Estelle?"
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down