Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse

2 posters

Go down

kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse Empty kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue May 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Nestled comfortably on a branch close to the ground, a book in her hands was none other than Gabrielle Amorcya. Of course. Who else would be at the willow tree this late into the afternoon? It was just before dinner; most of the students were already in the Dining Hall, awaiting the awesome meal that would inevitably be placed in front of them within half an hour. The book was one written by her father, and Gabrielle had to say… she honestly had no idea what she was reading about. His books were always so… informative, about things that had happened in the past. Sometimes, on a rare occasion, Gabrielle’s father would write a novel, but that was only if he felt he had an extremely good idea that wouldn’t die the minute he put quill to parchment. Gabrielle had tried to coax him into writing a novel about herself and Michelle, but so far, nothing. That wasn’t for lack of trying. Gabrielle pitched the idea to her father every time she saw him. Although, that wasn’t really too often. Gabrielle turned the page of the book and yawned. She could really care less about her father’s opinions of the way wizards were forced to keep their magic secret. Gabrielle didn’t think muggles were ready to be able to handle knowing that there was a greater force out there than their ‘God’.

Gabrielle had known the minute she woke up that morning that she’d wanted to visit the willow tree. She hadn’t known that what was supposed to be a short visit had turned into an all day visit. Thankfully, Gabrielle had opted for dressing in something comfortable rather than stylish. Her clothes made it easier to sit in the one place for long periods of time. Gabrielle frowned as she closed the book, and let it drop to the ground beside her branch. The branches of the willow tree fell down so they created a kind if shelter away from the rest of the world. Gabrielle felt well hidden amongst these branches. Only her closest friends would know to find her out here. Well, if they were looking for her in the first place. Gabrielle sat quietly, listening to the different sounds of the gardens. It was quiet enough that she could hear the waterfall and the peaceful trickling of the brook. If she didn’t already know that Michelle was somewhere up in the castle, she would have assumed that her twin was down by the waterfall, and would have considered going to visit her.

As Gabrielle sat there, her mind wandered around several different things. Her parents were one thing she thought about. Whenever Gabrielle thought about her parents, she got a bitter feeling in the back of her mind. Gabrielle loved her parents, but they were so clueless sometimes. They were never around, never there to see anything Michelle and Gabrielle achieved. It had been this way for as long as Gabrielle could remember. She remembered being practically raised by the maids. When she was younger and got scared during the night and woke up screaming, it wasn’t her mother that came running. First it was Michelle. They would sleep together if they were scared of something. In the unlikely event that Michelle didn’t come running, the maids would be there in an instant. Gabrielle had always known that her mother was an extremely busy woman, what with all the movies she was in. What Gabrielle had never understood was why her mother couldn’t take even a few months off just to sit at home with her daughters and be a mother. Janette’s way of being a mother was to buy her daughters expensive things and make sure they were dressed in all the latest fashions. Gabrielle and Michelle had learnt long ago that they would have to rely on each other for the comfort and support that usually came from the mother.

Feeling herself getting upset and angry, Gabrielle quickly switched to another thought. This time it was Kyle. Kyle Chapman. Gabrielle could feel her lips turning upwards at the very thought of his name. Kyle was one of the highpoints in Gabrielle’s life. She knew she didn’t tell him that enough, and she knew that Kyle was very confused about the status of their relationship, but that was just who Gabrielle was. She didn’t like to feel vulnerable, especially when males were involved. She’d been with Kyle for six months now, and still hadn’t told him exactly how she felt about him. She wasn’t sure she was ready to make their relationship that serious just yet.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse Empty Re: kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse

Post  Kyle Chapman Tue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Kyle wasn't hungry. It might not have been a good idea for him and Jared to sneak into the kitchens a couple hours right before dinner. He figured if he ran around the grounds a bit before actually going into the dinning room, he'd be able to enjoy dinner more. He had ran through the lawns thinking about nothing in particular. His thoughts going from one thing to the next quickly. He had paused at the thought of his dad, while he usually saw his dad on a daily basis, he hadn't seen him at all that day. He hadn't been at breakfast or lunch, or in the halls. Which made Kyle wonder why he wasn't around. Did he take a day off? If so why? These thoughts didn't last long, before drifting on to the homework that laid unfinished in his dorm then on to the fact that if he didn't do it he'd probably make bad grades, yadda yadda.

He steered himself on towards the gardens. It actually was his favorite places. It was bright, airy, clean. It wasn't all mind numbing flowers, it was also the shrubs, the waterfall and the willow tree. Thinking of the willow tree, his mind automatically snapped onto Gabrielle. That was a subject he hated and enjoyed thinking about. He slowed his running down to a walk, and headed in the direction of the tree. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen Gabrielle much during the day either. He could see the tree in the distance and he couldn't help but smile. No matter how frustrated at Gabrielle he got, he somehow found him still wanting to be around her. The girl drove him absolutely crazy, but he still found a reason to hang out with her. He really wished she would just say what she was thinking, instead of making him sit there and wish he could just read her mind. Seventy-five percent of the time after they hung out he ended up in his room yelling to Jared about it. Why had she have to be so damn difficult? The rest of their friends all seemed to be happily in a relationship, well most of them anyways.

Kyle was about ten feet from the willow tree when he saw the book drop. Which made him stop. The only person who would be in the tree right now would have to be Gabs, but he had actually totally expected her to be up in the castle. He stood there staring at the book for a minute before letting a smile break across his face. Sure he hadn't expected her to be there, but it was still a perfect chance to see her. He slowly walked up to the tree and push aside some of the branches and leaves to look inside. "Well hello there, Sunshine." He pushed his was into the circle of the tree and grinned. He couldn't help but comment on all the yellow she happened to be wearing. It was then, did he realize that he probably looked not as good as he usually did. His t shirt was damp from sweat and clung to him, his shorts twisted slightly. He attempted to them without to much motion, so she wouldn't notice. "What are you doing in the tree before dinner?" He raised his eyebrows while looking up at her. He didn't have to look that far up, just far enough for him to actually have to tilt his head up slightly.
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse Empty Re: kiss me [kyle; closed] down by the broken treehouse

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed May 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Gabrielle had been about to let herself down from the branch. She could tell that the sky was darkening because her light within the branches of the willow tree was beginning to dim. Plus, it was about that time that the professors started patrolling the grounds to make sure no students were still out. After a certain time, the grounds became off limits to the students. Gabrielle was sure it wasn’t that time just yet, but she didn’t want to be caught out here when it was. She swung her legs over the side of the branch, her toes barely touching the ground when she heard a sound from outside the branches. Gabrielle froze, her gaze fixed on the branches. Her breathing stopped as a branch was pushed aside. She immediately relaxed when she saw who it was. Well speak of the devil and he shall appear. It wasn’t a professor. It was merely the Headmaster’s son. Kyle Chapman. Gabrielle let out a long sigh of relief, her body relaxing almost instantly. A smile slowly made its way onto her face. “Well hello there, Sunshine.” Gabrielle rolled her eyes. “What’s up, sugar butt?” she said, grinning.

“What are you doing in the tree before dinner?” Gabrielle shrugged, letting herself slide off the branch, her feet hitting the ground softly. She took a few steps towards Kyle, and stopped, leaving a few feet of space between them. “Wasn’t hungry, wanted to have some quiet time”, she said, eyeing Kyle, “Which has apparently been interrupted.” Gabrielle grinned. She let her eyes take in Kyle’s appearance. His hair was disheveled, and he was covered in sweat. Gabrielle scrunched up her nose as she took another couple of steps towards him. “What are you doing out here? Burning off some of that tub?” she said, poking his stomach and laughing. Gabrielle knew perfectly well (probably better than most) that there was not an inch of fat on Kyle’s body. She just liked to tease him. That was what their relationship was pretty much based on. Teasing each other.

Gabrielle took one more step towards Kyle, leaving one foot of space between them. She tilted her head slightly, looking Kyle up and down. “I’d hug you, but I’m afraid your stink might rub off on me”, she said, smiling, “And you know I’m all about the smelling nice.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman Thu May 28, 2009 8:23 pm

"What's up sugar butt"
Kyle just shrugged slightly, watching as she let her feet land on the grass. He glanced down at how much space Gabrielle had left, but he decided to let her make her way to him. Plus, even though they had been together a full six months now, he still didn't know exactly how she felt. He knew how he felt, but to be honest how he felt wouldn't even matter till she let him in on how she felt.

"Wasn’t hungry, wanted to have some quiet time. Which has apparently been interrupted"

He smiled back at her. "Sorry, 'bout that. Should I leave?" He raised his eyebrows slightly. Not even thinking about moving. He hadn't seen her all day and that bothered him. Though standing in front of her now, his smile seemed plastered on his face, especially when she took another couple steps forward. Her mention about 'tub' had to make him laugh. "That's exactly what I'm doing. You should join me sometime." He winked at her and reached out to take her hand, hoping she knew he was just playing. Though he knew he was pushing on the line of being..well..an asshole, but that was just how he was. And if she wasn't use to it now, then..well..she should tell him.

“I’d hug you, but I’m afraid your stink might rub off on me, And you know I’m all about the smelling nice.”

He nodded, knowing full well that she always smelt nice. He pulled up the top of his shirt up to his nose and smelt. "I don't smell that bad!" He laughed, but decided that he would go with what she wanted, but he wasn't going to let go of her hand. He played with her fingers slightly, he missed her, and he wasn't going to tell her. He might complain to Jared about it, but that was completely different.

"Were you heading in, or do you want to stay out here for a little while longer?" He squeezed her hand just slightly, he wanted to pull her close, and he wanted to kiss her, but he wouldn't. Not yet. "I highly doubt we'd get in trouble" He smiled widely, teeth showing. Him getting in trouble was rare, even if he did, he'd find a way out of it. Usually using the excuse he had to see his dad, or his mum. Whatever really would work. Plus, it wasn't like Gabs could get into to much trouble. Her parent's were to much of an influence in the school. Which, was one of the many reasons they worked so well as a couple. Plus, they got along well...when they weren't teasing each other. And they liked each other. A lot in Kyle's case, but that was besides the point...
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 pm

“Sorry ‘bout that. Should I leave?”

Gabrielle’s eyes widened slightly, and she shook her head wildly, her hair whipping each side of her face. “No! I don’t want you to leave”, she said. She frowned at Kyle, one hand resting on her hip. “That’s exactly what I’m doing. You should join me sometime.” Gabrielle rolled her eyes as Kyle reached for her hand, lacing her fingers through his. “Please. There isn’t an ounce of tub on this body”, she said, lifting her shirt up slightly to prove it. She laughed, and let her shirt drop. This was basically how she and Kyle acted around each other. They weren’t all lovey-dovey, googly-eyed like Alec and Danielle were. Gabrielle didn’t worry so much about Kyle’s impending doom graduation as much as Michelle did about Jared’s. She knew that by the time graduation rolled around, if she and Kyle were still together, they’d still be together long after he left school. His father was the Headmaster, how far could he really go? She did worry, however, that her lack of affection would one day drive Kyle away. Gabrielle didn’t want to lose Kyle. She’d never told him that, of course, but she knew it. Gabrielle just didn’t want to feel too vulnerable around Kyle. She didn’t want to turn into one of those couples that spent hours on end staring into each others eyes. That wasn’t Gabrielle.

That was Danielle and Michelle, maybe, but it suited them. It suited the guys they were dating. Gabrielle was dating someone like her; someone who enjoyed getting into trouble every now and then. Someone who enjoyed using their parent’s status to their advantage. Gabrielle and Kyle’s relationship was based on the fact that they enjoyed being around each other, and enjoyed annoying each other. It wasn’t based on them telling each other that they loved one another every five seconds. “I don’t smell that bad!” Gabrielle laughed, and leaned closer to Kyle, sniffing slightly. “Hmm. I guess it’s not that bad”, she said, grinning. She took one more step towards Kyle until she was directly in front of him, looking up at him. Gabrielle loved that Kyle was so much taller than her. It just made her feel… safer, when she was with him. It meant that she had to look up to see him, but she enjoyed having to stand on her toes to kiss him. “Were you heading in, or do you want to stay out here for a little while longer? I highly doubt we’d get in trouble.” Gabrielle grinned. She knew he was right. His father was the headmaster and her parents, well… they owned the school, plus the island it was on, plus they gave the biggest donations to the school to keep it hidden and running.

Gabrielle tilted her head to the side, her hair falling over her shoulder. “Mmm, let’s stay out here for a little while longer. I’m not too fussed about being inside”, she said. Plus, she hadn’t seen Kyle all day and she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. She wouldn’t let on to that fact, of course. Gabrielle felt that anytime she allowed Kyle to know what she was thinking and what she was feeling, she was just setting herself up to become vulnerable, with the result of being unhappy. Gabrielle took her hand from Kyle’s and slipped her arms around his waist, pressing her body to his as she rested her head on his chest. “You’re lucky I didn’t send you inside to shower”, Gabrielle said, smiling slightly as she looked up at him. She loved joking around with Kyle, but she knew he was often frustrated at not knowing what she was thinking. Gabrielle hated having Kyle frustrated at her, but she felt that if he knew what she was thinking, he’d be drawn into her head, which was just a giant bowl of crazy.

Gabrielle looked up at Kyle for a moment, before removing her arms from around his waist and putting them on his shoulders. She lifted herself up onto her toes and pressed her lips to his for a moment, before pulling away. “You know I love spending time with you, right?” she said. It was at that point that Gabrielle knew in her head exactly how she felt about Kyle. She loved him. And honestly, that thought scared her more than anything else.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Kyle laughed as Gabrielle shook her head, making her hair go everywhere. He couldn't believe how some people couldn't tell the two Amorcya twins apart. They were completely different. Yeah they wore similar clothes and look almost exactly alike, it was their personality that showed so..loudly that made them so different. Gabrielle was loud and obnoxious, whereas her sister was somewhat loud and more to her self. Gabrielle was right in your face, when Michelle wasn't. There was only one situation, that Kyle could think of, when Gabs wasn't just saying whatever she thought. And that was when it came to how she really felt about him. Jared and the rest of the guys just said that if he wanted to be with Gabrielle then that was just one of the qualities he'd have to deal with. Plus, he didn't mind...all the time. The couple worked well how they were. They picked on each other and laughed. They broke rules and didn't get in trouble for it. They weren't all gross and obsessed like their friends were. Who wanted to spend all their time telling each other how they felt, when they could be out having fun? Sure, it was a childish look to things, but he liked it.

Kyle watched as her hair fell over her shoulder, framing her face. He didn't know how she felt about it, but he sure as hell knew how he felt about her. He loved her. There was no doubt about that. He let her pull her hand away and pulled her close as she wrapped her arms around him. "You're lucky I even came out here. Ruby tried to talk me out of running. Something about if I ended up fat you'd leave me alone." He let his cheek rest on top of her head, smiling slightly, he caught a slight fruity smell from her hair. He could spend all day just standing there, but he couldn't tell her that. He'd open his mouth and say something, then she'd run. He learned that he shouldn't push how they felt about each other. He knew now that he had to let her choose how their relationship went. Let her pick the pace. He lifted his head off of hers and looked back down at her.

He smiled as Gabrielle removed her hands from his waist and brought them to his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist holding her close as she pushed up on her tip toes. He actually enjoyed the fact that she was so much shorter than him, it gave him an excuse to pull her closer when she reached up. He kissed her back, letting his lips fit around her lower lip and pulled just slightly as she pulled away. He brushed a strand of her blond hair away from her face and smiled. "Yeah, I know." His eyes searched her face for any hidden meaning that he should figure out on his own. Gabrielle was like a puzzle. One of those thousand piece puzzles. With a huge blue sky with the same shade of color, so it would take forever to piece together. That was her. "It's kind of silly of us not to spend more time together, huh? Considering we have so much fun." He smiled down at her, before quickly deciding to tickle her on her side. He laughed and moved to take a step to the side to give him self more tickle room, obviously, but tripped over his own foot, ruining the tickling thing. He fell and pulling Gabrielle down with him. He landed on his back, holding on to Gab, so she didn't break a nail or something. She pushed his eyes closed for a second before laughing again. "Sorry. Ha..You okay?" He looked up at her, seriously wishing he knew what she was thinking.
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:38 pm

“You’re lucky I even came out here. Ruby tried to talk me out of running. Something about if I ended up fat you’d leave me alone.”

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow. She didn’t like Kyle’s sister. She had tried to like her, but the girl just thought she was the shit. She spent most of her time sleeping with random guys, all because her father said no to dating. Not to mention Ruby seemed to think that she was more important than Gabrielle because her father ran the school. According to Ruby, Gabrielle’s parents weren’t around enough to be considered important within the school. Apparently the large amounts of money her parents forked out every month to keep the school open meant nothing to Ruby. Gabrielle had no problems reminding Ruby that without her parents, Ruby’s father wouldn’t even have his position as Headmaster. In fact, the only reason why Headmaster Chapman had gotten the position was because the Chapman’s and the Amorcya family went way back to before even Gabrielle’s parents were born. The Chapman’s and the Amorcya family had always been close. Gabrielle didn’t know why Ruby would say something like that to Kyle, though. Gabrielle was many things, but shallow wasn’t one of them. “Yeah, right. In Ruby’s dreams”, Gabrielle said.

“It’s kind of silly of us not to spend more time together, huh? Considering we have so much fun.” Gabrielle smiled and nodded in agreement. She honestly couldn’t think of a couple that had more fun than she and Kyle did. Alec and Danielle spent too much time staring into each other’s eyes and having sex, and Michelle and Jared just spent too much time… well, Gabrielle didn’t really know what Michelle and Jared got up to when they were together. Michelle had assured Gabrielle that they didn’t sex it up quite as often as Alec and Danielle did, but that didn’t mean that they didn’t sex it up at all. Gabrielle honestly had to wonder if she was the only one out of the three of them who hadn’t had sex yet. There was no doubt that Kyle had had sex. Merlin, look at the guy. Gabrielle would be very surprised if Kyle was a virgin. She wouldn’t mind, though. At least there would be someone in that family who wasn’t a giant slut. Gabrielle’s mind immediately went to Ruby again. That girl had had her eyes on Alec since their third year. Alec had shown no interest in Ruby, but that wasn’t to say that he wouldn’t sex her up if he got the chance. Hell, he’d had sex with Vivi when she was only fourteen. Gabrielle hadn’t been too pleased about that when she’d heard it.

Gabrielle’s thoughts were interrupted when she felt Kyle tickle her side. Gabrielle clamped her mouth shut, not wanting to laugh. But he just kept tickling. Finally, Gabrielle let out a laugh, and then a small shriek as she and Kyle fell to the ground, Gabrielle on top of Kyle. Gabrielle laughed. “Sorry. Ha.. You okay?” Gabrielle looked down at Kyle, still shaking gently with laughter. She really did enjoy spending time with him. Slowly, she nodded. “I’m still in one piece, I’m good”, she said. She really wished she could tell Kyle what she was thinking without feeling stupid or vulnerable. Gabrielle knew it frustrated Kyle when she didn’t talk to him. It frustrated Gabrielle that she couldn’t talk to Kyle. She didn’t know how Michelle and Dani did it with Alec and Jared.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am

“Yeah, right. In Ruby’s dreams”

Kyle frowned slightly at Gabrielle's comment. It wasn't a secret that Ruby didn't like Gabs, but that didn't mean it made any sense. Sure the two girls were completely different, but that didn't mean they had any reason to hate each other. It really pissed him off sometimes. Sometimes he just wanted to make them get along, not that he'd be able to do that anyways. He enjoyed spending time with both girls, but he couldn't spend time with them together. That would just be a stupid stunt to even try.

He laughed along with her as she started to laugh with him tickling her. He couldn't help but laugh. Especially since she tried so hard not to laugh. He did really miss hanging out with Gabrielle. Gabrielle was one person he always had fun around. Sure he wished she would tell him how she felt, and yeah, he wished she wasn't so damn confusing all the time, but it was okay. They still had fun, and that was what mattered.

Now, with them laying on the grass he really wanted to tell her how much she meant to him, but he knew better. If he were to do something like that she'd push away from him and probably want to go inside. He pushed a strand of her blond hair back behind her ear before looking up at her. He took this chance to reach up and kiss her lightly before laying down again and wrapping his arms around her waist. "So what have you been up to lately?" He was curious. He hadn't seen her around, and her knew from Jared, that Gabs wasn't busy with Michelle. Because Michelle was obviously busy with Jared.
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down