Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

it's in his kiss [jake ; closed]

2 posters

Go down

it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] Empty it's in his kiss [jake ; closed]

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:52 am

It wasn’t a secret that Ruby loved being the Headmaster’s daughter. She got to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted and she got away with practically everything. It wasn’t very often that she had to visit the Headmaster’s office. In fact, the only time Ruby visited her father’s office was when she was going to visit her father. And that only happened once every few weeks. What Ruby loved most was the fact that she only had to bat her eyelashes at her father to get what she wanted. This is what she’d done today to get her father to give her permission to use the Prefect’s Bathroom. It was no secret that the Prefect’s Bathroom was the best bathroom in the entire school. The bath tub was big enough for ten. There were over fifty different bubble bath flavours. Ruby loved to come in her e when she needed to relieve some stress, or just hide away from the world. Usually she didn’t ask her father for permission. But when she didn’t ask her father for permission, she usually found herself being caught by an eager Prefect. Not exactly the way Ruby liked to be seen naked.

She was currently standing on the edge of the bath tub, covered with nothing but a bathrobe. She was waiting for the tub to fill with water. She had about twenty out of the fifty flavours in the bath tub, but she wasn’t too sure that would be enough for her. Smiling slightly, Ruby walked around the edge of the bath tub, watching as the water slowly filled it up. She wasn’t sure why she was in the Prefect’s Bathroom today. She wasn’t stressed, and she didn’t particularly find the need to hide from the world. In fact, she’d just come from what had to be the most boring, yet most exciting muggle studies class she’d ever attended. It was boring in that... well, it was about muggles. Ruby didn’t particularly care about muggles. They were good for sex, and that was about all they were special at. But the class was exciting in that something had happened that Ruby had never believed possible. First, the most talked about relationship of Alec Edwards and Danielle Hale was on hiatus. Alec and Danielle had had a fight in the infirmary after Emily had gotten into a (completely muggle) fight. Danielle had gotten all jealous about it and had yelled at Alec. He’d yelled back at her... a normal lovers quarrel.

Ruby had thought they’d get over it pretty quickly. Danielle and Alec never fought for longer than five minutes. It was quite pathetic, really. But this fight had been going on for several days. And it amused Ruby to no end. Which, of course, put a strain on her friendship with Jake, who just had to be Alec’s bestie. At the muggle studies class, Danielle had completely ignored Alec until the werewolf had greeted Ruby’s young best friend, Vivi. Obviously Danielle was jealous of Vivi, too. Well, she should be. Alec did have sex with the girl. Ruby smirked as she walked around the tub. She loved drama. It made her world go around. Her smirk was soon replaced with a frown, and then a grimace as she thought of Gabrielle Amorcya. The little blonde girl had all but had sex with her brother in that class. Well, maybe Ruby was over exaggerating just a little bit. But it had still been disgusting. Ruby honestly didn’t know what her brother saw in the youngest Amorcya twin.

Ruby pushed her hair out of her face and slipped her bathrobe off. The tub had finally filled. With a small smile on her face, Ruby slowly lowered herself into the warm water, and let herself sink under, coming up a few seconds later. It was good to be the Headmaster’s daughter.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

it's in his kiss [jake ; closed] Empty Re: it's in his kiss [jake ; closed]

Post  Jacob Lawson Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 am

Jake was getting stressed. Not that he really had much to be stressed about, he wasn't really having any problems. Alec Edwards was having problems with his girlfriend, Danielle. It was a shame. Alec never seemed to be the one with the problems, he had a perfect girlfriend - sort of, good grades, good guy. Suddenly, everything is turned upside down. Alec was moaning about Dani but had the guts to talk to Vivi. He wasn't too happy with Ruby encouraging the girl, she was already obsessed enough with Alec. It wasn't as if he could stop Ruby, she wouldn't listen to him, she didn't even care about who she got with. At least he went with the good one's! It didn't matter to much, he wasn't happy with whoever she was with.

Jake was walking along the corridor, he had lost Ruby in the crowd while walking out of the auditorium. Emily and Alec were walking along either side of him while they wondered through the crowd. A couple of people stared at them, but it would have only been because of the recent drama. Alec rolled his eyes and started grumbling again while Emily kept stopping him and saying everything would work out in the end. Jake smiled, "The carnival should be good though?" He looked at both of them in turn, as Emily shrugged and Alec stared at him like it was the most ridiculous thing he had ever said. Jake sighed, "I'm going to see if I can grab Ruby, I wanted to talk to her" He said as they walked up the stairs towards Othello. Emily smirked, while Alec nodded absentmindedly, "Yeah, dude. Just, check up on me if you don't see me by lunch. I might have hung myself by then" Jake shook his head, "You'll be fine, man"

Emily elbowed Alec in the side, "Come on, let's go out somewhere, away from your dorm" She held a hand to her head. Jake shrugged, waving them goodbye after hearing Emily mention Vivi. He turned around the staircase again, towards Aramia commons, to find Ruby. He wanted to talk with her. Maybe, if he had the guts actually work up the courage to ask her on a proper date, or just make out. It just sounded so, first year to him. Walking along the corridor he said the password, courtesy of Alec and looked around the common room. Finding one of the girls that he had seen talking to Ruby a couple of times, he asked her where she had gone but she had no idea. Annoyed, Jake left the common room, looking around the emptying corridor, looking either side.

He wanted to relax, but he couldn't just do that in his bathroom. The prefect's bathroom would be the only thing that would help, it was amazing. Large. Hot. Great. As he reached into his back pocket, Jake was glad Ruby had gotten the master key for him. It was great having friends in high places. Unlocking the door, Jake quickly slipped in, and quietly shut the door behind him. Stopping in his steps when he saw bubbles flying and steam covering every surface, Jake frowned. Someone was already here. His eyes scanned the water but he couldn't see anything. Shrugging, Jake just began taking off his shirt, jeans until there was nothing left.

Jake began smiling, and running towards the water, jumping up into the air, he tucked in his legs while shouting "CANNON BALL!" and landing into the water, splashing it everywhere, even more bubbles flying than before. He surfaced in the water, a big smile on his face.
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 am

When she was underwater, it was like she was in a different place all together. She couldn’t hear a thing underwater. It was peaceful. Ruby held her breath, remaining underwater. She thought she heard something above the water. It sounded like a muffled cry. Ruby ignored it until half the water went flying out of the tub as something jumped into it. Ruby cried out in surprise, receiving a mouthful of water. She pushed herself above the water, coughing as she tried to get the soapy taste out of her mouth. She raised her eyes to see what had ruined her peaceful bath. “Jake?!” she said, surprised. “What the hell are you doing in here?” She took in Jake’s appearance, and her eyes widened slightly. He was... “ NAKED?!” Ruby looked down at herself, and then back at Jake. Oh Merlin. Ruby was not ashamed to show off her body, and in fact, Jake had seen her naked before. But that was last year. They hadn’t seen each other naked since, and it was quite weird for him to be seeing her naked now. Ruby gathered as much bubble bath as she could towards her, trying to cover herself up.

“In case you couldn’t tell, Jake, the Prefect’s Bathroom is a bit occupied at the moment.” Ruby was glaring at her friend. Because that’s all they were friends. Friends couldn’t take baths with friends. Especially not if they were going to be naked. That was something friends with benefits did. Not regular friends. And as far as Ruby knew, she and Jake were regular friends. Ruby held a hand to her forehead. All this thinking about the status of hers and Jake’s friendship was hurting her head. And Merlin did Jake look good naked. No! Ruby shook her head. She couldn’t be thinking things like that. He was her friend, and friends didn’t think of friends when they were naked. Ruby allowed herself a quick glance at Jake. Ohh Merlin... Ruby silently cursed Jake. Damn. Why did he have to have such an awesome body? Ruby shook her head again, and looked to where she’d dropped her bathrobe. Damn it all. She’d dropped it too far away to be able to make a mad dash for it. No matter how fast she ran, Jake would still see her completely naked before she got the stupid robe on. Damn it all.

Instead of even attempting to make a dash for her bathrobe, Ruby just opted for shrinking away from her incredibly hot best friend. To be completely honest, she wanted nothing more than to jump him right now. But no. Friends didn’t jump their friends. Did they? Ruby shook her head. No, they didn’t. “I’ll be done in an hour, Jake. You can have the bathroom then”, Ruby said, looking at him again. If he was anyone else but Jake, she wouldn’t be having this internal battle with herself. Because someone who wasn’t Jake... wasn’t Jake, and therefore, she could take complete advantage of that situation. But this was Jake. And they’d decided after their sexual encounter last year that they were going to be friends. Relationships were too complicated. Ruby liked things to be... not complicated. And looking at the current fight between Alec and Danielle, Ruby wasn’t too sure relationships were all that crash hot, anyway. All that emotional stuff got in the way of the real point of relationships: sex. The less emotion included in sex, the better. At least, that was Ruby’s opinion.

She eyed Jake, sighing. He wasn’t exactly making an effort to leave. “Fine, Jake. If you’re not going to leave, at least go to the other side of the tub and face the wall”, she said.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:31 pm

“Jake?!” Jake blinked, he knew that voice. Before he could even utter a word, and even get a sentence together, Ruby began talking again, “What the hell are you doing in here?”. Jake frowned, looking around, "What does it look like, Rubes?" He grinned at her, “ NAKED?!” Until she shouted at him again, he took a couple of steps back. "I'm not the only one!" Jake smiled again as he watched Ruby gather up some of the bubbles, why was she so...nervous? "Ruby, come on! Like I'm going to do anything!" Jake stopped, "Wait, uh". Ruby looked pissed, “In case you couldn’t tell, Jake, the Prefect’s Bathroom is a bit occupied at the moment.”, glaring at him. Jake took a step forward, "Well, Ruby, I don't think there's a sign saying 'Ruby's Bathroom' anywhere, do you?". Jake was still surprised to see Ruby, she still looked amazing. It reminded him of last time, probably the best time he had ever had. Why did Ruby have to be the one in the prefect's bathroom? Why couldn't it be some other random hot girl?

He couldn't help the grin emerging on his face, he just wished those dumb bubbles would float away. Ruby was soaked from head to toe, her hair, messy from being underwater, he wished it was someone else. Ruby had been his best friend for a while, but in the recent circumstances, things had been a little edgy. Before Jake could think about Ruby anymore, she was telling him to leave, “I’ll be done in an hour, Jake. You can have the bathroom then”. He rolled his eyes, "Riiiight. Well. I'm here now, I'm not waiting a whole hour". Ruby stared at him, while Jake copied her, staring straight at her. It was confusing, he couldn't really see what was wrong with having a little fun. He knew they had decided that after last time they wouldn't do anything because they wanted to stay friends, but Jake thought things had changed. He had wanted to work up the courage but, now, not really. This .... This was more important.

Jake sighed, he knew he wouldn't leave, she knew he wouldn't leave. So, why was she putting up a fight, she knew she'd lose? Finally, Ruby spoke again, the verdict was up “Fine, Jake. If you’re not going to leave, at least go to the other side of the tub and face the wall”. Jake was walking closer to her, but stopped when she finished her sentence. "Wall?" He repeated. Shaking his head, "Rubes, this is so...." Jake frowned at her, "You know what? Fine. I'll be the other side, but I'm not facing the wall." He shook his head, taking small steps back, the bubbles still surrounding them both. It smelt good, whatever was in there anyway, he didn't really care about the details.

Jake stopped as the warm tiles touched his back. "See? And" He looked over at Ruby, shaking his head, he couldn't really see a great deal. It wasn't the best view, but it was something. Anyway. "I can't even see you! All I can see is your tiny head" His grin gone, he shook his head. "Why not Ruby? What's so wrong with it? It can just be like last time, I'm... not asking for anything more" Although, Jake really wanted it, if Ruby was like this, he doubted she would want anything. He wondered why he was even trying. The amount of guys she had after her, he was lucky he was best friends with her and slept with her. Perhaps he was asking for too much.
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 am

“I’m not the only one!”

Well that was quite obvious. Ruby kept her gaze fixed on the bubbles in front of her, until realising that she was looking in the exact direction of Jake’s... man parts. This in mind, Ruby quickly averted her gaze to the wall. “Ruby, come on! Like I’m going to do anything!” Ruby rolled her eyes. Yeah. She remembered saying that during Spring Break of their sixth year at Oasis Hill Academy. Ruby and Emily (being the awesome minded girls they were) had decided that they’d wanted to go somewhere away from the school for the holiday, so had decided to go to the Chapman’s beach house in Queensland. The original plan had been for it to be just the two girls, but then they’d decided to invite their little group. So Emily had rounded up Alec and Jake while Ruby had rounded up Kyle and Jared. Jared had wanted to bring Michelle, but Michelle had already made plans to go away with Gabrielle for spring break (thank Merlin). Unfortunately, the ever so annoying Amorcya twins had forgotten to invite the odd one out (also known as Danielle Hale), so there was no escaping her when Alec had asked to bring his long time girlfriend along.

Thankfully room sorting hadn’t been too awkward when they’d gotten to the beach house. The Chapman beach house had four rooms. Obviously Alec and Danielle shared one, Ruby and Jake had decided to share a room (they were friends, and friends did that kind of thing, right?), Emily had quickly claimed a room to herself, and (to their dismay) Jared and Kyle had been forced to share a room. Sharing a room with Jake also meant sharing a bathroom with Jake. And sharing a bathroom with Jake was like sharing a bathroom with Emily. Because Jake took forever in the bathroom. One night, the group had planned to go out for dinner, and while everyone was getting ready, Ruby was left sitting on her bed waiting for Jake to get out of the shower. After what seemed like forever (which, in reality, was only about ten minutes), Ruby had gotten fed up and had stormed her way into the bathroom. Jake had protested, which had made Ruby say “Like I’m going to do anything.” And she hadn’t planned on doing anything except shower. But apparently, when your best friend was a male with an incredibly hot body, showering with him was a bit harder than expected. One thing had led to another, and they’d ended up having sex right there in the shower. Which also made their friends wait an extra hour or so for Jake and Ruby to get ready.

Ruby shook her head at Jake. “No way, Jake. I know where ‘Like I’m going to do anything’ leads to”, she said. Thankfully, by the time Ruby and Jake had had sex at the beach house, Ruby was already an accomplished slut, so was used to having sex and then forgetting that it had ever happened. It was what helped Ruby and Jake keep their friendship. Since then, however, Ruby had been harbouring a secret crush on her best friend. She used sex to get rid of that crush, but so far, she’d had no luck in forgetting about him. “Riiiight. Well. I’m here now, I’m not waiting a whole hour.” Of course he wasn’t. Damn it all. Ruby could really have thrown a five year old tantrum right then and there, but there was no way in hell that she was going to act like a child in front of Jake. “Rubes, this is so... you know what? Fine. I’ll be on the other side, but I’m not facing the wall.” Ruby only poked her tongue out at him. At least she’d gotten him on the other side of the tub.

“It can be just like last time, I’m... not asking for anything more.” Ruby threw her head back, letting out a frustrated groan. He might not be asking for anything more than sex, but Ruby was pretty sure that if they had sex right now, she wouldn’t be able to keep her emotions from getting into it. And that would ruin her friendship with Jake, because she was certain he didn’t want anything other than sex from her. “No, Jake. It can’t be like last time. Because last time shouldn’t have happened. If you hadn’t taken so long in the damn shower, it wouldn’t have happened. And if you were fat, and ugly and had a small penis, IT WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED. And besides, how do I know you haven’t gotten some disease from all those floozies you’ve been sleeping around with? Do you even use protection with them, Jake? Are you being safe? How do I know that in nine months, there won’t be a little mini Jake running around Oasis Hill?”

Ruby kind of wanted to swallow the soapy water. She’d never thought about sex this much. She had sex with random people from Woodberg County, so she couldn’t really accuse Jake of anything. And besides, this was Jake she was talking about. She doubted he’d be so reckless as to not use protection. Ruby eyed Jake, standing on the other side of the tub, all naked and wet. Damn him for having this effect on her. “You know what?” Ruby started, slowly making her way to the other side of the tub. “Screw it all. It can be just like last time.” She was standing right in front of him now, her hands resting on his chest. “Only this time...” she leant forward slightly, her lips almost touching his. “You were taking too damn long in the bath.” Ruby grinned slightly, and closed the space between them, pressing her lips to his.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 am

“No way, Jake. I know where ‘Like I’m going to do anything’ leads to” Jake sighed, while Ruby poked her tongue out at him. It wasn't exactly his fault last time, she walked in on him, who would ever turn a naked Ruby down? He wondered if any of the others thought anything more of the two of them sleeping in the same room. They were friends, it wasn't exactly something Jake had planned on doing, but that didn't mean he regretted it. He didn't mind standing there arguing with her, the longer they were standing there, the longer the time spent in the bath, while the bubbles kept popping until there would be none left.

“No, Jake. It can’t be like last time. Because last time shouldn’t have happened. If you hadn’t taken so long in the damn shower, it wouldn’t have happened. And if you were fat, and ugly and had a small penis, IT WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED. And besides, how do I know you haven’t gotten some disease from all those floozies you’ve been sleeping around with? Do you even use protection with them, Jake? Are you being safe? How do I know that in nine months, there won’t be a little mini Jake running around Oasis Hill?” Jake blinked. Ruby sure knew how to make him speechless.

Last time, that shower, it was the best shower he had ever had. "Floozies? He smiled at the phrase then rolled his eyes, "Who are you Rubes, my mum? I could ask you the same thing" Jake shook his head, struggling to believe that his best friend even asked him such ridiculous things. "I'm pretty sure there won't be any mini Jakes running around." He walked closer, away from the wall of the bath, "I couldn't help myself either, this hot naked girl walks into my shower" He smiled, Ruby was walking towards him. "I couldn't turn that down"

Jake was a little confused, she had been dead-set against it, so why the sudden change of heart? From what he remembered of last time, Ruby was more than willing right from the start and didn't really care. Although, he thought it would mean more, she was different from everyone else. Ruby meant more, he couldn't explain it. No matter who he had sex with, none of them compared, nothing was the same since that night and even when he tried to forget it, it was always at the forefront of his mind.

“Screw it all. It can be just like last time.” Jake hoped she couldn't see the disappointment. Last time. No relationship. Why couldn't he get that in his head?! Ruby stopped right in front of him, Jake looked down at her, he was staring straight at her, she was so close. Then she opened her mouth again, eliciting another smile from him, before he could say anything she was pushed against him, kissing him. Jake returned the kiss, no matter how... annoyed he was at her, he did still love her. He suddenly stopped, as the thought crossed his mind again, "I love you". Jake started kissing her again, although Ruby had gone rigid. Completely still, he stopped frowning at her. "What is it?"
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 am

“Floozies? Who are you Rubes, my mum?”

Ruby rolled her eyes at Jake’s comment. She might as well have been. His own mother wasn’t around to ask him these things. Someone had to. “I’m pretty sure there won’t be any mini Jake’s running around.” Ruby narrowed her eyes suspiciously. “There had better not be. If I see even one pregnant girl, you know who I’ll be accusing.” As if it wasn’t already obvious, Ruby pointed her finger at Jake’s face. “I couldn’t help myself either, this hot naked girl walks into my shower. I couldn’t turn that down.” Ruby rolled her eyes again. Of course he couldn’t. Nobody could. That was what Ruby loved about him, and about every other guy who walked the halls of Oasis Hill Academy. It also helped that she had complete control over most of the guys at Oasis Hill. Everything was going perfectly. Jake didn’t seem to be turning down Ruby’s sudden advances. In fact, he seemed to be quite welcoming. Well, he should be. It was him that suggested it. He did look quite confused as to why she’d changed her mind so suddenly, but he’d forget that a few seconds into it. And then...

“I love you.”

Ruby froze as Jake leaned in to kiss her again. She’d gone completely rigid, her eyes wide as she stared at him. What?! Did he really just say that? Ruby’s inside tossed and turned over themselves uncomfortably. She wasn’t sure that she’d wanted him to say that. Jake frowned at her. “What is it?” Oh Merlin... what was she supposed to say to him? On one hand, she’d wanted him to say that to her ever since their little escapade last year. But now that he’d said it, Ruby wasn’t so sure what she wanted. Jake was looking at her, expecting her to say something. But Ruby couldn’t think of anything to say. Slowly, Ruby took a few steps backwards, her eyes still locked on Jake’s. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t understand why her feelings had so suddenly changed when the words came out of Jake’s mouth. She’d had people say it to her before. Always in the heat of the moment, however. People told her they loved her while they were having sex with her. Never because they actually did love her. She and Jake hadn’t even started having sex yet, and he was telling her that he loved her?

Ruby took more steps backwards until she felt her back press against the wall on the other side of the tub. “I wish you hadn’t said that, Jake...” Ruby said, her voice low. What was she saying? Of course she’d wanted him to say it! But in her mind, they’d always been in a relationship before he’d said it. In her mind, they’d gotten to know each other on a whole new level. Not just as friends, but as boyfriend and girlfriend. They weren’t even together and he was telling her that he loved her! Ruby looked at Jake, and saw a look of confusion in his eyes. “What am I saying...? Of course I wanted you to say that... but I didn’t want it to be like this.” The confusion in Jake’s eyes deepened. Ruby sighed as she thought of how she wanted to explain this to Jake. “How do I even know that you mean it, Jake? How do I know that you just don’t tell every girl you’re about to have sex with that you love her? I wanted it to be... special when you said it. I wanted us to be together before you said it. I didn’t want you to just blurt it out in the heat of the moment.” Ruby didn’t know how else to explain it. She didn’t know what else to say.

Telling him she loved him back might be a way to start, but honestly... she was too scared to say it. Ruby sighed again, and turned her back to Jake, climbing out of the tub. She quickly crossed the room to the shelves, and grabbed a fluffy white towel, wrapping it around herself as she turned to face Jake again. “Of course, I care for you, Jake. My feelings for you run much deeper than friendship... but I’m not quite ready to tell you that I love you...”
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:27 pm

“There had better not be. If I see even one pregnant girl, you know who I’ll be accusing.”

Jake shrugged, staring straight at the finger Ruby had pointed at him. He just wondered if perhaps he shouldn’t really open his big mouth. Ruby wasn’t moving, completely tense and was beginning to worry Jake. Ruby was silent, the whole room just screamed ‘WHY’D YOU RUIN IT?!’, she began taking steps back and while Jakes arms seemed to have a mind of their own. Reaching out to her worriedly, he was worried she would run away.

“I wish you hadn’t said that, Jake...” Jake frowned, his arms slowly lowering, his hands he tried to stop reaching out to her, “But… Ruby!” Jake exclaimed, frustrated. “What am I saying...? Of course I wanted you to say that... but I didn’t want it to be like this.” Jake frowned again, if that was supposed to clear things up it did the complete opposite. “What am I saying...? Of course I wanted you to say that... but I didn’t want it to be like this.”

Jake could only sigh, how could he begin convincing her how he felt? As soon as she finished talking, she turned her back to him while Jake just stared at her. “Because… it’s… you” Jake whispered. “Of course, I care for you, Jake. My feelings for you run much deeper than friendship... but I’m not quite ready to tell you that I love you...” He shook his head, “I’m not asking for that Rubes. I’m just asking for you to… acknowledge our situation.

You should know you wouldn’t just be another girl to me, ever.”
Jake swallowed; he really didn’t want her walking away from him. “I don’t just want” He rolled his eyes, “a fun hour or so and then back to being your friend. I’ve had enough of that” Jake said quietly. He walked closer to the back of the tub, “Please don’t leave it like this Ruby, don't leave” Jake looked up at her.
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 am

“Because... it’s... you.”

Ruby stared at her best friend, the helpless look on his face. She didn’t like the way she wanted to reach out to him, to comfort him. She didn’t like the way that it had been her who had made him feel like this. Ruby sighed, pressing a palm to her forehead. What had she gotten herself into, really? “You should know you wouldn’t just be another girl to me, ever.” Ruby’s stare softened, and she lowered her hand to her side. “I don’t just want a fun hour or so and then back to being your friend. I’ve had enough of that.” Ruby watched as Jake walked closer to the back of the tub and looked up at her. “Please don’t leave it like this Ruby, don’t leave.” And she couldn’t. Not with the way he’d just opened up to her like that. Not with the way he was looking at her. Ruby sighed, and walked around the edge of the tub to where she’d dropped her robe. Turning away from Jake, she dropped the towel from around her and slipped the robe over her shoulders, tying it up at the front as she turned to face her friend again. “Fine, I’ll stay and we can talk about this. But you have got to put some clothes on. You’re distracting me.” Ruby smirked at her boyfriend.

She watched as Jake rolled his eyes at her comment and climbed out of the tub to find his clothes. Ruby tried not to watch as he walked around. He was naked, after all, and it would be rude to stare. Wouldn’t it? Ruby covered her face with her hands, allowing herself a little peek every now and then when she thought Jake wasn’t watching. After a few minutes, he’d finally located his clothes and was in proper talking condition. Ruby tilted her head slightly, before shaking it and standing up. “I suggest we talk in my dorm, there’s a lot more privacy there. At least we won’t get interrupted by eager prefects”, she said. A frown came to her face a moment after she’d said that. Oh god, there were beds in her dorm. But at least it was better than sitting in a robe in the Prefect’s bathroom. Without even waiting for Jake to answer, Ruby crossed the bathroom and pulled the door open, walking out into the corridor. Nobody even gave her a second glance – it wasn’t an unusual feat for Ruby to walk around the school in a white fluffy robe.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down