Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed]

2 posters

Go down

Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] Empty Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed]

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 am

It was late in the evening, and she had been told that the third floor corridor would be free from 11pm until 12am but it would be a little more difficult after that. At least, the prefect walking around knew Dani so she wouldn’t exactly be in the worst trouble if she was seen. At least on the way to the kitchen. Dani didn’t know how things would go with Alec. That was why she had sent the letter to him yesterday, telling him to meet her around 11.30 in the kitchens. She wanted to see him and she didn’t know how she could in the day without someone interrupting them. Dani had decided the only way it would be possible would be to meet in the middle of the night, and talk in the kitchens.

She didn’t know if it was a good idea or not coming in her pyjamas but she didn’t really want the hassle of explaining to her roommates or changing in the dark. Dani didn’t care anyway, it wasn’t even about anything like that. She just needed to talk to Alec. So long as he did meet her, he didn’t fall asleep or just not come because of what had happened. She had said they were on a break but it really didn’t feel like that. Dani was still annoyed with him, but she still loved him and she wanted to get over it – over what had happened.

Slipping out of the common room after creeping down the stairs, Dani looked around the corridor. Smiling to herself, all was going well so far! She quietly walked down the corridor, she didn’t know if Alec would even forgive her but Dani knew she had to at least see him. She still hadn’t had the guts to walk anywhere near Othello commons, to save any embarrassment. Walking down the two sets of stairs, she glanced around glad she still held her wand in her hand, Dani walked slowly past the doors, leading to the ballroom and the dining hall, she listened out for any footsteps.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door into the kitchen. Hoping no one else had had the same idea as she, and to her relief it was empty. Dani didn't know what to do next, she didn't know whether Alec really would come and if he would even listen to what she had to say.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] Empty Re: Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed]

Post  Alec Edwards Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:58 am

He supposed it was a bit of a relief to hear from Dani. When he’d gone with Jake to the Post Office (Jake had wanted to send Ruby a letter; Alec really didn’t understand why he couldn’t just ask her to her face) he hadn’t really expected the Post Office guy to hand him a letter written in Dani’s handwriting. He knew it was from her straight away; he’d received so many letters from that girl that he had her handwriting memorised. Some might call it obsessive, but Alec would find it weird if Kyle and Jared didn’t recognise their girlfriend’s handwriting by now. It was just something you picked up when you’d been together as long as Alec and Dani had. So yes, you could say that he was relieved to see Dani’s handwriting, asking him to meet her in the kitchens. The kitchens, he supposed, was their special place. They met there after the Welcome Back Feast at the beginning of every year, and after the Have a Good Summer feast at the end of every year. And sometimes they’d meet there in between the two feasts. It was a horrible feeling, realising that this year would be the last year that Alec would get to meet Dani in the kitchens after each feast.

She’d asked him to meet her at around 11.30pm. It was currently 11.15pm, and Alec was lying in his bed, listening to his dorm mates snore. After seven years of putting up with it, Alec didn’t think he’d be able to sleep if they suddenly stopped snoring. Jake’s snoring was the loudest, his bed being the closest to Alec’s. Alec swung his legs over the side of the bed, feeling the plush carpet between his toes. He still hadn’t completely decided if he wanted to go and meet his currently-on-a-break girlfriend. He missed her like all hell. He missed sneaking into her dorm late at night to spend the night with her, and he missed the smile Dani would get on her face when Gabrielle would complain about the two of them being together all the time. Hell, he just missed Dani. But he wasn’t sure if he was ready to forgive Dani for jumping to the worst conclusions when it came to his friendship with Emily. Sighing, Alec pushed himself to his feet, and started walking towards the door. He paused for a moment, listening for a change in Jake’s snoring patterns. There was none.

Quickly and quietly, Alec slipped out of the dormitory and walked down the stairs into the common room. He saw two sleeping figures on the couches, and recognised them as Gabrielle and Michelle. Alec rolled his eyes. Of course they were down here. They always left doing their homework to the last minute. What was surprising was that Adrienne wasn’t with them. She’d been the only one of Danielle’s friends to listen to his side of the story during this whole ordeal, and Alec was grateful for that. Of course, Adrienne had to pretend as if she was angry at Alec for Dani’s sake, but at least she’d cared enough to listen to his side of the story. Alec shook his head at the Amorcya twins as he passed them, slipping quietly out of the common room into the second floor corridor. He knew for a fact that the Prefects and professors that patrolled the corridors would already be up on the higher levels. They always started from the bottom and made their way up, and then came back down an hour or so later. Alec had time to get from his common room to the kitchens without being detected.

He walked quietly along the corridor until he came to the staircase that would take him down into the entrance. He gripped the banister lightly as he walked down the stairs, his feet touching the cool ivory floor of the entrance within seconds. He crossed the entrance to the small door that would lead him into the kitchens, and entered. He saw Dani almost straight away, waving away the house elves that were asking him if he wanted anything to eat. “I’m here. What’s up?” Alec asked.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed] Empty Re: Make up and Make Out? [Alec closed]

Post  Danielle Hale Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 am

“I’m here. What’s up?” Dani whirled around, locking eyes with Alec. “What’s up? She sighed shaking her head frustrated, wondering how he could just simply ask her such a casual question. She had missed Alec so much, taking a step towards him she stopped herself. “I asked you to come here, because. I don’t want to break up with you. I mean-” Dani stopped herself, “I love you” She shrugged, of course. Alec knew that, looking down at the floor she walked closer towards him. “I’m really sorry” Slowly, Dani’s eyes lifted to his face, “Do you still want to be together?” She asked him, taking a deep breath. Dani wasn’t sure whether he really would still want to be with her.

She didn’t know what she would do. She could hardly eat, hardly sleep without him. Yet, she was always so tired and hungry. Dani didn’t want anything, anything but him. Without him she felt like she wasn’t living. Gabrielle was obviously on her side, she was a bit funny at first, when Dani had contemplated getting back together properly with Alec. Of course, Dani could understand why, Gabs was only looking out for her, Dani would do the same any day. She had told her what she was doing tonight and eventually came around, she needed her best friend on her side. Although some of Alec’s friends didn’t feel the same, Vivi had seemed to be receiving more attention than usual. As she was reminded at the auditorium.

Some of the others, she supposed Emily, Jake, Jared and Kyle weren’t as against it as say, Ruby or Vivi. Dani was still surprised, she had assumed that she would have even less people than that. It was a whole palaver, Dani swallowed nervously. Every movement she made, it sounded as if it just echoed around the room, she just couldn’t relax. “I’ve not even looked at other guys because all I can see is you” Dani shrugged, she didn’t want it to turn completely mushy – at least on her part, but that seemed to be the way she was taking it. What would happen if they got together? Dani knew she had to trust him and she knew it would be a little difficult but it wasn’t as if he had ever done anything to prove her wrong. He had never cheated on her, or even given Vivi a chance so it was somewhat a little relief. Dani knew she could trust him.

Dani looked up worriedly, Alec didn’t look so good, “Are you ok?” She didn’t quite know what his expression meant but it didn’t look good, it was like he was going to be sick. “You can tell me, I-If. If you don’t want to give u-us another try?” She said shakily, shrugging her shoulders again. Her composure changed, as she looked up at him, all previous emotion had disappeared, “Alec. Just be honest with me. I can't stand you lying.” Dani frowned, taking a step back while folding her arms.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down