Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed]

2 posters

Go down

Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] Empty Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed]

Post  Danielle Hale Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:51 am

Danielle had been up early, and the welcome back dinner had finished hours ago. It was 10pm, and she was lying in bed all curled up. Danielle had spoken to Alec, Gabrielle and Michelle at Dessert and had a great bowl of pudding, but she wanted something else. Sighing, Dani pulled off the covers and rolled out of bed, her pajama trousers covering her feet as she walked on the ends. She grabbed her wand as she walked out the door, lighting the way through the common room. Danielle trudged down the corridor, yawning in her walk but keeping an eye out for staff. She wouldn't want to be caught out, it was early for them and they would be alert. Danielle wasn't too bothered about that. She was thinking more about whether she had bedhead hair or not as she patted the back of her head to check.

Down the third floor stairs, along the second floor corridor and down another set of stairs onto the first floor, it was a usual route from her common room. Danielle pushed open the door to the kitchens, hearing several clicks as house elfs apparated into the room. Smiling Danielle waved towards one of them, as they happily came over to her. She asked for some shortbread and a cup of tea, they hurried off, while Danielle walked towards the seats.

There was one table in the kitchens, surrounded by four seats, technically she wasn't allowed in this part of the building without a teacher. She was glad to know there weren't any staff on this level at the moment, and she didn't think it was likely she would be caught on the first day back. Everyone would be in too high spirits. Happily receiving her tea and biscuits, she blew on it to cool it down, still a little hot.

Slowly placing her drink on the table, then her biscuits, she pulled out the chair and sat down. Her feet cozily snuggled into a pair of slippers, although not matching her pajamas, Danielle crossed her legs and yawned. It was a shame it wasn't even that late, it was a little pathetic she was that tired.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] Empty Re: Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed]

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:08 am

Alec was never one to follow the curfew guidelines. He knew he had class early the next morning, but quite frankly, he didn’t really care. He was lying in his bed, listening to the loud snoring of his dorm mates, trying to decide whether their snoring was louder than his rumbling stomach. Obviously the large plate of food he’d consumed along with the three bowls of pudding he’d had during the welcome back feast hadn’t bee enough. Good, it gave him an excuse to escape the Merlin forsaken snoring. And he wanted to see the house elves, too. He was a frequent visitor to their kitchen, and they were always happy to see him. He swung his legs out of bed and stood up. As he stood, his pajamas (which had been rolled up to his knees), rolled down to his feet. Ignoring them, Alec walked barefoot through the row of king sized beds until he found the door. Grabbing his wand and pulling the door open, he stepped out into the short hallway before making his way downstairs to the common room.

He quietly muttered a spell, and light flooded his path. He could at least see now. The good thing about being on the second floor was that he never had to walk far to get to the kitchen at night. And there was always less of a chance of getting caught by staff, because they were always up on the other floors by the time Alec snuck out of his common room. Alec padded softly down the corridor, his eyes sweeping over everything. He definitely preferred Oasis Hill at night. Nobody was marveling over the beauty of the school. Everything was silent.

He walked down the stairs to the first floor, and pushed open the doors to the dining hall. He crossed the dining hall to a door at the very end of the room, just behind the teacher’s table. He turned the handle and stepped into the kitchen, his eyes falling upon something he considered to be much more beautiful than the school. “Well, isn’t this a surprise”, Alec said, a smile on his face as he crossed the kitchen to the table where Danielle was sitting.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed] Empty Re: Slippers and late night wonders [Alec closed]

Post  Danielle Hale Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:59 am

Danielle smiled, her face turning towards the voice, "Didn't expect to see you until tomorrow" She looked him over, he looked like he hadn't slept well either. Danielle was happy for company, happier that the company was her boyfriend. Her arms wrapped around his waist as he reached the table, "Couldn't sleep?" She rested her head on his hip, her fingers touching her other hand, round the other side of him. Danielle looked up at him, "Want cake?" She smiled, and pulled away, taking a bite of her biscuit.

It was soft and buttery, a real treat compared to what she had eaten in the holidays. Nothing compared to the food at Oasis Hill. Putting down the biscuit, Danielle sipped her drink, watching Alec above her cup. "I missed you this week" She said, tilting her head to the side, "I'm so glad to be back here" Danielle smiled, holding her mug on the table, staring at the swirls of steam shooting up. It had passed her mind more than once, what he would do after he left Oasis Hill. She would be here for another month, and that wasn't a problem, but she would only be able to see him in the holidays. Sometimes more.

They would keep in contact. That was the easy part. Danielle didn't know if she would see him everyday, she would miss him. Alec was always there no matter what, so next year she would just need more support from her friends, and a strong owl. "What.. are you going to do next year?" She asked curiously, they had never really spoken about it. Danielle had no idea what she would do two years from now, be a healer, an auror, an actress, she had no clue. She had always kept her options open though.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:01 am

A smile appeared on Alec’s face as Danielle’s face lit up at the sound of his voice. It never ceased to amaze him how the girl before him could still make him feel nervous just by being there. “Didn’t expect to see you until tomorrow. Couldn’t sleep?” Alec shrugged gently, wrapping his arms around Danielle’s waist as she hugged him. He held her close for a moment. “I swear my dorm mates’ snoring is getting louder”, he said, and nodded in answer to her question. “Cake would be good. Apparently the three bowls of pudding I had didn’t fill me up.” instantly, a plate with a slice of cake appeared on the table, and Alec grinned a thank you to the speedy house elves. They were extremely good on at their job.

Alec took a seat at the small table, his feet resting upon the empty chair beside him. He took a bite of cake, savouring the flavour. Choc-hazelnut. His favourite. It seemed to have gotten better since the first time he’d tasted it. He’d tasted it in his first year when he’d found the kitchen by mistake. He’d promptly thanked the house elves for the wonderful job they did with their meals, and they had returned his thanks with a slice of this choc-hazelnut cake. Alec had loved it. He still did. He chewed thoughtfully as Danielle watched him over her cup. “I missed you this week.” He nodded, swallowing. Of course, she was talking about the week he’d been gone in America, visiting his grandparents. “I’m so glad to be back here.”

Alec reached across the table, gently brushing his fingers along Danielle’s arm. “It is nice being back here”, he said, “Something about the familiarity of it all, and the stableness of it makes it somewhat appealing.” He grinned, taking another bite of his cake as Danielle looked at him thoughtfully. He could tell something was running through her mind. He’d known her long enough to know which face meant what. And currently, she looked like she wanted to ask him something. And then she asked him the question he knew was coming. It was inevitable. “What… are you going to do next year?” She didn’t ask it the way his mother asked it. Danielle just sounded curious about what Alec had planned for the rest of his life. His mother asked him as if she knew he had absolutely nothing planned.

Alec shrugged slightly, frowning down at his cake. “Honestly… I haven’t thought too much about it. I want to travel”, he said, finally looking up at her. “But I want to wait until you finish school to start traveling. But after that… I really have no plans.”
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:31 am

Danielle smiled, every single time she saw Alec he always made her legs go funny at the sight of him. He was absolutely gorgeous and even after twelve years of knowing him she still couldn't get used to it. She shrugged as he spoke of the snoring, Dani didn't have that problem, it was just getting to sleep. She watched him thank the elves, then took another sip of her drink. She nodded slowly, liking the feel of his hand on her arm. Danielle sighed, "Hmm", she was a little worried about what would happen at the end of the year.

They would stay together, that was pretty much a given but she didn't know when she would see him, like she had thought earlier and that thought scared her. Danielle was completely relaxed, after being in Alecs prescence after a while, he just calmed her. Unfortunately, Dani was nervous for his answer, would he leave without her.

“Honestly… I haven’t thought too much about it. I want to travel”

Danielle was happy for him, he would enjoy travelling, she stared at him, looking down on the table when his eyes met hers. A smile reached her face again, But I want to wait until you finish school to start traveling. But after that… I really have no plans.” He was going to wait for her, inwardly she was bursting with happiness. Dani couldn't ask for someone more perfect, she couldn't wait.

To go travelling around with Alec, it would be the best time she could ever dream for. "Wow" Was all she could muster. Still, it didn't answer her underlying question, what he would do while she was at the academy, he would find something to do. Danielle just wanted him to enjoy himself, he would graduate and she wanted him to celebrate. He would, of course he would. Danielle was being annoyingly pessimistic. "I'd love to travel with you"
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:45 am

“I’d love to travel with you.”

Alec grinned, reaching across the table again to lace his fingers through Danielle’s. “Of course you would. Traveling would be boring without me”, he said. He squeezed her hand, though, bursting at the seams with happiness that she actually wanted to go traveling with him. It would be great, getting to travel with Danielle, alone. His parents wouldn’t be there – he’d make sure of that. Danielle’s mother would probably be too busy with her job, and her father would be busy playing Quidditch. It worked out well for everybody.

He knew, though, that he hadn’t fully answered Danielle’s question. She was asking him what he’d do next year while she was still at Oasis Hill. Frowning, Alec wondered what he would do. He didn’t know if he’d be able to stand a year without seeing Danielle. That thought scared him. During holidays, sure, they could spend holidays together. But Alec was used to being able to see his girlfriend regularly. What would he do while she was at school? Get a job, no doubt. With that thought in mind, Alec had figured out what he’d do next year.

“Next year”, he started, looking Danielle in the eye, “I’m going to force my parents into buying me a small place here on Amorcya Island, I’m going to get a job here on Amorcya Island, and you will come and see me every weekend. On Amorcya Island. I just want to be close to you next year, but I’m going to work. And there is no way in hell that you’re coming to see me on the weekend if you’re loaded with homework.

He nodded firmly. Alec had it pretty much all worked out for himself. But now he was worried. Would Danielle think he was clinging too tightly to her? He loved her. But he didn’t want to push her away by being clingy. He was frowning now. He turned his gaze back to Danielle and tilted his head slightly. “Unless… you don’t want me to get a place here on the island?” he said, uncertainty in his voice.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:54 am

Danielle smiled, "Even if we did get bored of travelling" She shrugged, smirking "There'd be plenty of things we could do to pass the time" Danielle would love to travel with Alec, just the two of them, no interruptions it would be the perfect paradise. Their parents would be too busy to come and join them, and Danielle wasn't the least bit bothered by it.

Alec was all she wanted and needed. She held his hand, Dani squeezed his hand in return, a funny smile on her face. She wanted to leave now, scew the school, Danielle wanted to start travelling. It was a whole year to wait, she would just be thinking about it for the whole year until it finally happened. At least it would give them plenty time to prepare, although it wasn't going to be that difficult.

Danielle grinned, he would buy a place here just for her. Every weekend, it would be the best they could do, during the week Dani wouldn't be able to get to Alec. It would be difficult but it would work, it would have to work. Danielle frowned, "Excuse me!" She dropped her cup on the table, glaring at him, "I'll be coming every weekend" Dani wouldn't have her work overloading her, if she couldn't see Alec, then she wouldn't be able to do her work, she would just think about him more. Danielle flicked her hand, "I won't be that overloaded" She shrugged, "I'll manage".

Danielle nearly hit him, "Of course I want you to get a place here!" She said quickly, growing worried when he said that. Dani didn't want to seem too desperate and dependant on him. Danielle stood up from her chair, it slid across the floor as she walked over to him. Planting a kiss firmly on his lips, she shook her head, "I'd miss you too much otherwise" as Dani stared at him. She loved him just too much.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:15 am

Danielle glared at him. Oh crap, he’d said something to upset her. He was in trouble now. “Excuse me! I’ll be coming every weekend.” Alec didn’t say anything for a moment. He just stared at his girlfriend, the corners of his mouth twitching. Finally, they curled upwards into a smile, and within seconds, he was laughing. Was she serious? Alec held up his hands in defense, and grinned. “Fine, but if you fall behind in school, don’t go blaming me. It’s not my fault I’m incredibly good looking and distract you from your school work”, he said.

She was glaring at him again. Something in her eyes told Alec that she wanted to hit him. He’d said something else wrong. Crap. He wasn’t doing too well tonight. “Of course I want you to get a place here!” Alec smiled. That was a relief. She didn’t think he was being too clingy. That was a relief. “Alright, fine. Since you’re insisting, I’ll get a place on the island”, he said, and the grin was back. He squeezed her hand again. He didn’t like it when she looked at him like he’d done something wrong. It made him feel guilty.

He wanted to change the subject now, though. He didn’t like to think of his future. He liked to let things happen the way they were supposed to happen. He quietly asked a house elf to bring him another slice of cake, and turned his gaze to Danielle. “So why are you down here, anyway?” he asked, “Couldn’t sleep? Because I’d be happy to let you sneak into my dorm if you’d like. I’m sure my dorm mates wouldn’t mind.”
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 am

Danielle frowned, he was laughing at her! Although, when he said he was at no fault, she grinned and gave a wink. "It is when you happen to keep me from my work" Dani poked her tongue out, she didn't want to give him any excuse to keep her away from him so left it at that. Danielle laughed, of course, she was insisting! So long as he was happy about staying on the island, then it would be fine. Dani wouldn't want him sulking about it or anything, she would do the same for him.

She nodded, and rolled her eyes. Alec would love that. "Don't tempt me" Danielle shook her head, moving back round to her seat and dropping into it. Draining the last of her cup, she asked a house elf for another cup, and took a bite from her shortbread. "It'd be a nice place.." She muttered to herself, her thoughts running away from her.

Dani crossed her legs, wrapping one leg around her ankle, she leaned back in her chair, running a hand through her hair. "When all your mates are snoring?" Danielle smiled, "I don't suppose the girls would appreciate you coming in.." She shrugged, "Even if your snoring isn't that bad" Dani yawned, bringing her hand to her mouth, "I've just been lying there, not fun" She looked around the kitchen, the house elves quietly wondering around. "We probably shouldn't be here..." She stated, "Breaking rules and all" Not that Danielle was entirely bothered by it, it was a measly detention. Nothing too bad.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:15 am

“When all your mates are snoring? I don’t suppose the girls would appreciate you coming in… even if your snoring isn’t that bad.”

Alec grinned. He knew she wanted to spend the night with him. The problem was where. Danielle wouldn’t be able to get to sleep in his dorms. The boys in there snored so loudly you’d think there were a hundred chainsaws going at once. Alec doubted very much that Danielle’s dorm mates would mind him being in there. But the Head of House might. It was one thing to be a male sleeping in a girl’s dorm, but it was something completely different when you were male and from a different house sleeping in a girl’s dorm. Not that Alec cared too much. Headmaster Chapman wouldn’t give them any more than a flick on the wrist. It wasn’t like they hadn’t slept in the same dorm before. In fact, they’d done in more than once without getting caught.

Alec turned his attention back to Danielle as she started talking again. “We probably shouldn’t be in here… breaking the rules and all.” Alec arched an eyebrow. Who was this girl and what had she done with Danielle? “Since when did you care about breaking the rules?” he asked, a hint of a chuckle in his voice. Alec came down here at least every night when everyone had gone to bed. He always needed at least one slice of the choc-hazelnut cake before he went to bed. Alec leaned forward slightly, folding his arms on the table. “Right. I’ve decided that I’m not going to sleep alone tonight, and I am certainly not taking no for an answer”, he said, “My dorm or yours?”

Sorry that they're so epically short.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Danielle had spent plenty of time in Alecs dorm, and probably he a couple of times in hers, usually she stayed at his purely because it was closer, less stairs to climb, not to mention the girls gossip spread around like wild fire and usually got out of control. His dormmates barely batted an eyelid, Dani could quietly go in and leave without a word. "I don't care about breaking stupid rules!" She frowned, "I'm just thinking" Danielle shrugged, she hadn't meant anything by it, just mentioning the fact.

“Right. I’ve decided that I’m not going to sleep alone tonight, and I am certainly not taking no for an answer. My dorm or yours?”

A smirk appeared and she leaned forward, raising an eyebrow "Not going alone hmm?" She tilted her head to the side, "Let me think... spend the night with my boyfriend and get some sleep or stay in my own nice little cosy bed and stay awake all night?!" Danielle shrugged "Yours, those girls are right gossips in the morning" She slowly leaned away, her eyes flickering up to his hair, bed head, a cute case of bed head. "When do you want to go?" Dani asked, looking at the empty plate and mug in front of her, she yawned. They had been there a while, she was starting to get cold.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down