Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters

Go down

[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters Empty [vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters

Post  Alec Edwards Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm

This is mostly for Frankie’s benefit – I would just like to point out that this thread happened AFTER Alec and Dani had their huge fight and BEFORE they made up. Got it? Good.

Alec felt like crap. Like, seriously like crap. His head was killing him, he felt like he was going to throw up the very small amount of food he’d eaten in the past few days. He just wanted to go back to sleep, but Jake and the rest of his dorm mates had seen to it that there was absolutely no way for Alec to go back to sleep. He really hated his dorm mates right now. The night before, they’d gotten sick of Alec’s wallowing, and had brought in mass amounts of booze, and had themselves a little seventh year Othello boy’s party. A giant sausage-fest in Alec’s opinion, but he didn’t really care. He was getting drunk, which meant he’d be able to forget about Dani for at least one night. And now, he couldn’t even think of Dani without his head pounding. Perhaps that had been Jake’s plan all along. Merlin Alec had the worst taste in friends. He didn’t even remember what had happened last night. He remembered the booze being brought in, and that was it. He didn’t even know if Emily had been invited to their little shindig. Probably not, Alec’s dorm mates (minus Jake, of course) probably would’ve tried to do her.

Alec groaned as he rolled onto his side. He couldn’t hear anything in the dorm. He was assuming Jake and the others had cleared out once they were sure Alec wasn’t going to go back to sleep. Groaning again, Alec rolled onto his other side, and pushed himself into a sitting position, regretting it almost immediately. The room started spinning. Alec clutched his head as he waited for it to stop. As the spinning slowed, Alec pushed himself into a standing position in slow motion. The room was spinning still, but Alec was fairly sure he wasn’t going to fall over. He took one step forward, and his foot hit an empty bottle. Alec tripped over the bottle, and fell face first onto the ground. “For the love of Merlin!” Alec shouted, now glad that his dorm mates had decided to leave him by himself. He would never live that down if they were still here. Alec stayed where he was for a few minutes, not even sure getting up was worth it. His dorm mates would be back soon, they would find him on the floor. And laugh at him. Alec groaned for a third time, and pushed himself up. As he stood, he clutched onto the nearest bed.

He scanned the ground for more empty bottles. Once he was sure there were none in his way to the bathroom, he let go of the bed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. A shower would make him feel better. At least, he hoped it would. While he was in the shower, he thought he heard something out in the dorm. It was probably just one of his dorm mates, come back to check on him. Or laugh at him. Whatever. Alec got out of the shower a few minutes late and wrapped a towel around his waist. Who was the idiot who didn’t take clothes into the bathroom with him? That would be Alec. Muttering something to himself, Alec pulled the bathroom door open and stepped into the dorm, looking around to see if anyone was there. Someone was there, alright. Alec’s eyes widened when his gaze fell on Vivi, standing in the middle of his dorm. Oh, crap. And here he was, covered by nothing but a towel. For a moment they just stared at each other, then Alec cleared his throat. “Uh... Jake’s not here right now.”
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters Empty Re: [vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Jake and Vivalia had a date. Well, it wasn’t a ‘date’ date, just a friendly excursion into town, actually; Vivi was in the mood to shop and she had chosen her hypothetical big brother to be her chaperone. Ruby had been busy, but promised to meet them there, so with a sparkle of excitement in her bright, grassy eyes the Italian princess had swept like a hurricane from her dormitory and arrived with password in mind in front of the Othello commons. Today already felt magnificent, but, then again...nothing with Vivalia involved, in her opinion, wasn’t. A rare pair of glittering bronze flats moved gracefully across the carpet of the dormitory, and she couldn’t help but giggle at how small she felt without her heels –all barely over five feet of her. It was amazing the difference a few inches could make. Tucking in one of the pockets of her skinny jeans, which was poking out obnoxiously as she climbed the stairs to the boys’ rooms, Vivi paused and dug through her bag for her favorite chocolate-flavored chap stick. Yum! The little red head wrestled her over-sized bag back onto her arm and cracked the door, poking her head around the corner. “Jake?”

There was no answer but the sound of the shower running over someone’s head. Vivalia assumed it was her friend –unless, of course, he had forgotten, or had too much drink and then forgotten, or something or other. She popped the lid off of her chapstick and rolled it up, going and peering out of the windows of the castle. Campus was rather dreary that morning, all cloudy and mucky. She wished the sun would shine –at least long enough for her to travel, because the humidity in the air was going to frizz her hair to an ugly fluff. Caesar’s grapes! She pouted for a moment, pondering her choice of action, debating whether or not to wait for him to get out of the shower. She hadn’t even entertained the thought that it could be someone else, and was so wrapped up in her difficult decision making (he would be upset if she just left him, but she didn’t want to wait all day…) that she didn’t hear the shower turn off; it was only when she was putting the lid back on her chap stick that she realized the bathroom door was opening.

Vivi looked up, but Jack’s name froze on her lips. Oh, sweet Caeser…Alec?! But wasn’t he always…Vivalia could have just melted into a puddle of embarrassment. Of course he wasn’t with Dani. How could she have forgone that little detail? She had been so excited to find out about their fight, and while Jake thought she was a bit mean for it, who could blame her (in her opinion, anyway)? And now, here she was, so used to Alec pretending like she didn’t exist that she hadn’t even stopped to consider that this was also his room, and that he could have been in the shower, and that…oh, Caeserrrrr. The slightest flush rose on her cheek and the chap stick fell from her hand in surprise. Put off slightly but his forward comment (don’t even say hello? Hmmph!), she bent down and grabbed it, shoving it back in her purse. “I can see that.”

Even with her feisty nature, her attitude was slightly toned down with him there. He had been nice to her at the assembly. She sighed, and, noting how much taller he was than her without her heels and trying desperately not to stutter due to the distraction of his meager towel, Vivalia decided to be brave and take his previous ‘hello’ to mean that he had finally come around. “Well, then…do you want to go out with me?” She realized what she had just said, and blushed even more, giggling at herself. “I mean, to the village, not a date or anything…” Oh, but she wished it could be a date. Vivi was sure that wasn’t exactly disguised in her tone, but whatever. “Jake was going to come with, but…” Vivi shrugged, giving Alec her very best smile. He was so gorgeous. It made her weak in the knees! Oh, Merlin. This was just perfect, but without gathering her damn composure, it was going to turn into a perfect mess.

Back to top Go down

[vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters Empty Re: [vivi ; closed] but we never stood a chance, and i'm not sure if it matters

Post  Alec Edwards Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 am

“I can see that.”

Yeah. That wasn’t all she could see. Alec subconsciously drew the towel tighter around him, not sure that was really the best idea. He shuffled in place for a moment, uncomfortable with the current situation. If Dani came – stop that. Dani wasn’t going to come. As far as Alec knew, they weren’t even together. Sure, she’d said they were taking a ‘break’. But people on breaks usually tried to sort out their problems whilst on said break. Dani hadn’t contacted him since their fight in the infirmary. Alec sighed slightly, watching Vivi as she contemplated the current situation. Please leave. Alec frowned at his thoughts. It wasn’t her fault that he was an idiot who forgot to take clothes into the bathroom with him. She was obviously here for Jake and running into Alec was a mere coincidence. A coincidence that seems to be working very well in her favour. Alec’s frown deepened, and he once again pulled the towel closer to him, wishing that he’d at least thought to take underwear with him. At least then he wouldn’t be completely uncovered if he accidently dropped the towel.

“Well, then...do you want to go out with me?”

Alec raised an eyebrow at Vivi’s choice of words, listening to the girl giggle as she realised what she’d said. “I mean, to the village, not a date or anything...” Alec’s other eyebrow rose to join its left counterpart. Suuuure it wouldn’t be a date. “Jake was going to come with, but...” Vivi shrugged and smiled at Alec, who just stood where he was, looking thoroughly confused as though Vivi’s talking had taken all of his energy. After a moment, he shook his head, and walked into his walk in wardrobe. He came out a moment later, wearing a pair of jeans. He had a shirt in his hands, though didn’t look like he was going to put it on. Alec hesitated a moment before bringing the shirt up to his nose and taking a small sniff. Instantly, he scrunched up his nose and threw the shirt away. Apparently someone had used that shirt last night as a toilet. He didn’t even know whose shirt it was – the seventh year Othello boys just mixed their clothes together and picked out whatever they wanted. Sighing, Alec walked over to his bed, turning to face Vivi.

“Vivi, I am currently hungover, and I’m pretty sure I still have at least fifty percent of the alcohol I consumed last night left in my system. I’m also currently in the middle of a fight with my possibly ex-girlfriend, and it’s killing me more than I’d like to let on”, Alec said as he let himself fall onto his bed. “ So you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t want to spend my day watching you try on clothes. I honestly don’t know how Jake does it, though I’d assume it has something to do with Ruby being wherever you are.” Alec let himself fall backwards onto his bed, hands covering his face as he looked at the ceiling through opened fingers. He felt like a prick, to be honest. Vivi had really done nothing to deserve that, even if she was creepily obsessed with him. Sighing, Alec slipped his hands behind his head, and strained his gaze to look at the girl. “Although, it does seem like my friends have ditched me for the day, and I am feeling a bit... well, lonely, I guess”, he said, frowning, “And it would be nice to be able to talk to someone who isn’t pissed off at me because of the current Dani situation. So if you’d like... if you can put off shopping for a day, that is... you can stay here with me?”

Alec pushed himself into a sitting position, and let his gaze fall on Vivi. He wasn’t really expecting her to take him up on that, but then again... the redheaded girl always amazed him somehow.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:21 am

Vivi felt her heart squeeze painfully at how harsh he sounded, how hurt, and how seriously unhappy he was that she was there. Her expression dropped visibly -she couldn't help it. Vivalia had worked so hard to show Alec that she was better than whiny, spoiled Danielle, that she would make a much better match, that they were meant to be. It was dreadfully disappointing that he finally had seen Dani's true nature and was still pining for her. But she wouldn't give up. She cared too much about him to give up on making him happy. This behavior wasn't just a hangover, it was a rejection of change. She wanted to show him just how nice change could be.

Memories of their one and only night together washed over her, goosebumps rising on her skin as a small blush rose over her cheeks. He was so handsome, and not even wearig a shirt...

Sighing as he invited her to stay, she nodded almost numbly, removing her flats and glittering scarf to set along wth her purse on a nearby desk chair. Smiling at him in what she hoped was a comforting way, Vivalia sat down on the bed and put her hands in her lap, clasping them together tightly. Now that she was here, and he wasn't pushing her away, she was nervous. Great. Still, however, never one to hide her true feelings, she started talking. "Alec, if you're going to sit here and have a pity party, I really don't want to sit here any more than you want to watch me try on clothes. I don't think you've done anything wrong at all and if Danielle is stupid enough to think that you and Emily actually have something going on, then I don't think she deserves you." She finished her little tirade and took a deep breath, then bit her lip and looked at him imploringly. "So, if you promise to feel a little better, I would really love to stay here and spend time with you. I am definitely not mad at you, Alec." She tightened her hands in her lap, excited and still nervous at the same time, hoping that her little speech hadn't pissed him off too badly. If they were going to be together, he would have to deal with her opinions, after all. She took him in slowly, admiring how his wet hair curled against his neck, the curve of his muscles as they moved from his upper arm, to shoulders, to chest. His abdomen was so sexy she found herself holding her breath when she looked at it. This was probably the most amazing thing ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down