Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
just come closer. [will - closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

just come closer. [will - closed]

2 posters

Go down

just come closer. [will - closed] Empty just come closer. [will - closed]

Post  Brooke Gaiman Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:55 am

Brooke hated herself at this current moment. It was a Friday night, and she was sitting in her living quarters. By herself, no less. She was young, good looking and somewhat single. In Brooke’s opinion, she should’ve been out having a good time. She knew for a fact that the students were at some party, or at the Drunken Elf. So why was Brooke sitting at home on her pale yellow couch doing nothing? Because she was an idiot, that’s why. Brooke had let herself get too close to a certain Deputy Head, and now she wanted to do nothing more than spend every freaking minute with him.

Brooke groaned as she slid down in the couch. She rested her head against the arm of the couch and swung her legs over the back. Frisky was curled up at the other end of the couch, watching Brooke curiously. In all honesty, Brooke had wanted to go out. She’d even made herself look half decent. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a pink shirt. Nothing too dressy, but it was enough to go to the Drunken Elf in. Which is what she had been planning to do ever since classes finished for the weekend. But once Brooke had gotten home and gotten changed, she’d poured herself a goblet of firewhiskey, sat down on her couch and hadn’t moved since.

She’d put the bottle of firewhiskey on the floor beside her, and was topping up her goblet every now and then. She took a sip of the alcohol, her thoughts floating back to what had almost happened in Will’s office the previous weekend. Had Headmaster Chapman not interrupted them, Brooke was certain something would have happened. Not that she would’ve complained, but that didn’t exactly get her anywhere with Will. And right now, she just wanted to talk to him. As far as she was concerned, they hadn’t sorted anything out that day in Will’s office. They’d almost had sex, sure. But they hadn’t really spoken about what they were going to do about them.

Brooke had told Will that she didn’t want him to risk his career. He’d worked so hard to get to where he was. In fact, he’d worked much harder than Brooke had to get to where he was. Brooke was all ready and willing to give up her career if it meant being able to at least try getting somewhere with Will, but somehow she thought Will wouldn’t go for that. Brooke loved her job, but it wasn’t her life. And she would give it up if it meant being happy.

Brooke wiggled her toes as she took another sip of firewhiskey, her eyes fixed on Frisky. The Pomeranian was sleeping. If only it were that simple for Brooke. It was too freaking early to sleep! What in the name of Merlin was she going to do for the rest of the night? She certainly didn’t feel like wallowing in self pity. Brooke supposed she could go to Will’s office to talk with him, but – no. Will’s office was dangerous sexy territory. And for once, Will could come to her. Although Brooke doubted that that would happen anytime soon. Will was probably out with his buddies having a great time. Damn him.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

just come closer. [will - closed] Empty Re: just come closer. [will - closed]

Post  William Baker Sun May 03, 2009 2:42 am

Will could've kicked himself. He was invited to go out with a couple of his mates, into Woodberg but he didn't want to see Brooke. They had laughed and he had given some poor excuse and now he was slightly regretting his decision. Not only was he NOT doing anything, he was sitting there just thinking about Brooke.

How he was annoyed at the headmaster for coming in when he had, and that he had tried it on with Brooke when perhaps the headmaster coming in was a sign for things to come. If they did go for a relationship, they would have to keep it top secret, even those students who somehow find out EVERYTHING wouldn't be able to know. That would be some feat.

William had been trying to get himself out of the door, having changed from his work robes a few hours ago, and changed into dark jeans and black shirt but couldn't bring himself to get up from his sofa and out the door. Brooke was probably out too. It was a friday night after all, she wasn't the type to stay in on an evening like this.

She wouldn't be doing what he was doing, wondering what the hell he should be doing on an evening like this. Will quickly stood up, checking his wallet was in his pocket he decided that just walking past her door to check if the light was on would be enough. If it wasn't on she was either asleep (unlikely) or out (very likely), so what was the liklihood in the light being on. Unless she had accidently left it on, in which case this was a plan that would surely fail.
----

It wasn't exactly a long walk to her door, it was long enough for Will to wonder whether it was even worth going to her door only to turn around and walk back. Running a hand nervously through hair, having grown a little thicker than he would've liked he wasn't sure whether he liked the new look. Coming to a stop outside her door, he stared at it for a second with a sigh.

He knocked on the door, three sharp knocks then he cursed. Will had forgotten flowers, would she think it was weird him turning up like this. He waited a while longer, Will frowned. There was some light coming from under the door, after a few more seconds he heard a voice shouting for him to come in.

Slightly confused, he pushed on the handle of the door and walked into her room. "Brooke?" Will shut the door behind him and walked further in until he saw a pair of feet hanging off the back of the sofa. "What are you doing?" Will walked round the side of the sofa, until he saw Brookes head. "I didn't think you would be here" He shrugged, unsure of what to do. In all honesty, he didn't exactly have a plan for once.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sun May 03, 2009 3:03 am

She’d just taken a large mouthful of firewhiskey when she heard three knocks on her door. Three sharp knocks, and then a curse. Frowning, Brooke quickly swallowed her drink and called for whoever it was to come in. She didn’t make any attempt to move so she could see who was coming into her room. Instead, she took another sip of firewhiskey. She could hear footsteps coming towards the sofa, and then a familiar voice. “Brooke?” She almost spat her drink out. What was he doing here? “What are you doing? I didn’t think you would be here.” Brooke frowned. Her mind was racing. She didn’t think he would be here. Why was he here? Didn’t he have friends?

“Likewise, Mister”, Brooke said, swinging her legs over the back of the couch so she was sitting normally. "And why wouldn't I be here? This is my place. Are you kicking me out?" Brooke's expression became one of mock horror as she brought a hand to her mouth, staring at Will. She tilted her head slightly, her hair spilling over her shoulder as she looking Will up and down. He looked awfully good for someone who didn’t have any plans. What, did he just spend his time making himself look good so he could sit in his office and have no life? Brooke mentally slapped herself. That was pretty much what she’d done. She’d gotten slightly dressed up to do nothing more than sit and drink by herself. After a moment of silence, Brooke patted the couch, offering Will a place to sit. She shot Frisky a look, and the dog jumped off the seat and disappeared out of sight.

“What brings you here?” Brooke asked. Not that she was complaining. Brooke had literally just been thinking about the man who was standing before her. Him coming to her room was a miracle. Or purely a coincidence. But then, she and Will were more in tune than she knew. Brooke filled her goblet with more firewhiskey, and held it out to Will. "Want some firewhiskey?"
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Sun May 03, 2009 4:37 am

Will eyed what she was wearing, was she waiting for someone. "I think you've been stood up." He folded his arms, "If you're waiting for someone they're not coming" Will frowned, if she had been stood up he was killing to know who did. He would never ask Brooke out and not turn up, that was just plain rude. Not to mention, she looked amazing, gorgeous, did she have any idea what she actually did to the male population. "No Brooke" His sigh was one of resignation, she really got on his nerves sometimes, not matter what she looked like. He walked closer to her, as she patted the seat next to her, sitting down as her dog ran off.

"I was going to go out but I thought I'd see if you wanted to go out... or stay in" Will took the goblet from her, "Sure" He shifted on the sofa, "What happened in my office?" He didn't know what to say, Brooke said she would just go for it and he said he would too. "I think we have to be more careful" He took a gulp of the firewhisky, feeling it slide down his throat he smiled. "I want this Brooke" Will held out his hand, "I want you" He swallowed, "I don't think I could handle seeing you with anyone else" Will muttered, sliding closer to her to plant a kiss at her temple.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sun May 03, 2009 5:17 am

“I think you’ve been stood up. If you’re waiting for someone they’re not coming.”

Brooke rolled her eyes as she crossed her legs up under herself on the couch. “I wasn’t waiting for anyone. Lucky you, you get me all to yourself”, she said, flashing a grin at him before he sighed at her comment about him kicking her out. Brooke’s grin widened. She knew she got on his nerves. She loved that she did, it meant entertainment on her part when she wanted to annoy him. As Will sat down beside her, Brooke shifted slightly so that she was looking at him. “I was going to go out but I thought I’d see if you wanted to go out… or stay in.” He took the firewhiskey from her, and Brooke smiled slightly. He ditched his friends to be with her? That was sweet of him. It showed that he wasn’t such a hard ass after all.

“What happened in my office?” Brooke swallowed hard. She’d been waiting for this conversation to pop up. Before she had a chance to answer, Will was already talking again. Telling her that they needed to be more careful. Brooke rolled her eyes at that one. Of course they had to be more careful, they couldn’t go around having sex in his office all the time. Or in any public place, for that matter. Brooke held back the urge to laugh at her thoughts, watching Will carefully. He smiled at her, and Brooke tilted her head slightly. “I want this.” He held out his hand. He wanted what? The firewhiskey? Well he could have it. “I want you.” Well that made more sense.

“I don’t think I could handle seeing you with anyone else.” Brooke’s breath hitched in her throat as Will slid closer to her, planting a kiss at her temple. Slowly, she turned her head to look at Will more closely. Was he being serious? He actually wanted to try this. To try as an official couple? They’d have to keep the entire relationship a secret. Brooke doubted that the relationship would stay a secret for long. When the students wanted to know something, they would do whatever it took to find out. And Brooke knew that Danielle would know something was up the minute they saw each other next. There was no way Brooke could keep something like this from Dani. Not for long, anyway. Brooke was a girl. Girls were natural born gossips.

Slowly, Brooke raised her hand and ran it through Will’s hair, a small smile on her face. It was thicker than he usually had it. She lowered her hand to his face, cupping his cheek. “I think I would kill any other woman who tried to be with you”, Brooke said, her tone serious, though she had a smile on her face. Brooke shifted herself so she was now sitting on her knees, eye-level with Will. She rested her other hand on the back of Will’s neck. “Are you sure you want this?” she asked, “Because if you want to back out, now’s your chance.” She neglected to mention that if he chose to back out, he’d end up with a severely hexed face.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 am

Will smirked, he would love to see that. Brooke waving her wand about and all angry, she was so hot when she was angry. Her cool hand went to the back of his neck as his hand brushed her cheek, "I wouldn't say it, if I wasn't sure" He laughed, "As if I could do that to you" Will reached forward, staring at her lips for a second as his eyes flicked back to her eyes. Kissing her on the lips, as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Even if the whole school did know, he finally realised that Brooke was worth it, she was everything to him, if she wasn't at the school, he wouldn't be able to work a day longer. Will had no idea how he survived at Oasis Hill without Brooke.

Leaning back he smiled then frowned, "As long as you want to?" Will didn't want to push her into it just because he wanted to. His hand rested on her hip gently, as he waited for an answer half-smiling. He leaned forward again kissing her softly as he leaned back staring at her. She was so beautiful, his hand slid through her long blonde hair as his eyes took in every detail in her face, not noticing the smile creeping onto his face again. ”You are so beautiful”

Will just couldn’t get enough of her, just pulling away was torture. Although she was pressed up against him, her soft skin a tiny bit rosy. Will dropped his head again, kissing her jawline as his hands began to roam across her clothes, searching for the stupid hook on that killer shirt that was driving him crazy. Finally finding the catch he smiled in between kissing her and sliding off her shirt. Enjoying her hands searching him and of course unbuttoning his shirt.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Mon May 25, 2009 12:21 am

“I wouldn’t say it if I wasn’t sure. As if I could do that to you.”

Well, good. That meant less face-hexing on Brooke’s part. She was starting to feel the effects of the firewhiskey as Will kissed her. Thankfully, she was several drinks in front of Will, which meant any of her actions that he did not enjoy could be explained simply by the fact that she was somewhat drunk. Brooke felt completely in control of her actions at this point. When she felt Will’s arms around her waist, Brooke’s breath hitched in her throat. She hated that Will still had that effect on her. It was nothing, however, to how she felt when Will pulled her closer to him. Being three years older than her, Will had still been at the school when Brooke had entered it. She noticed him, of course. All of her friends had. It was difficult not to notice him. In school, however, Brooke had been somewhat repulsed by Will. Thinking back to that, and looking at what was happening now, Brooke had no idea what had been wrong with her brain when she was at school.

As Will leaned back, Brooke let out a groan of protest. “As long as you want to?” Brooke eyed Will, smiling slightly. She’d initiated this whole thing, and he was worried about pushing her into something? Her hand slid from his cheek to join her other hand on the back of his neck. She smiled slightly as he leaned forward to kiss her again, once again letting out a groan of protest when he leaned back. Was he teasing her? Because if he was, he was doing a hell of a good job of it. Brooke’s smile widened somewhat as Will told her that she was beautiful. “You’re not half bad yourself”, Brooke said with a soft laugh, leaning in to press her lips against his. She would have to hex him if he tried to pull away again.

Brooke shuddered lightly as Will started to try and find a way to take her shirt off. She smirked. She’d obviously chosen the wrong shirt for this occasion. Brooke’s hands slid down to Will’s chest. Without breaking the kiss, she started to fiddle with the buttons on his shirt, undoing them one by one until she finally reached the last one. Brooke all but ripped the shirt off him, breaking the kiss as she pulled away. She eyed him for a moment, before placing her hands on his shoulders, pushing him backwards so he was lying down.

FOR THE SAKE OF OUR MEMBERS, I think we should skip time to after they do the nasty. Bahaha.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 am

Will smiled, he never thought that he would ever be in this situation with Brooke. In between everything, he had carried Brooke into her bedroom and continued in there. Looking down at her, Will realised how late it was, he probably should have gone back to his quarters but, he just couldn't bring himself to leave her there.

Her hair splayed out on the pillow, while she (at least he thought was) slept. She looked so serene, and strangely calm to how she was during the day. Although, he did wonder if he was being a bit pervy, watching her sleeping. Will didn't know how long it would last until someone ratted them out but he didn't care. So long as he was with Brooke.

Shifting slightly, he tried not to wake Brooke as he yawned and kissed her temple, it was right in line with his chin. She was tiny! His arm was underneath her neck, resting on her shoulder and, Will was a little stuck. Freezing as he tried to work out how to move from this position, his eyes wide he decided the best course of action was something quick… and painless.

Sliding his arm out from under her, he pulled as hard as he could, in a few seconds he was free and with a thud he was on the floor. “Ow” Will lay there for a second, too tired to get up, lying face first on her floor wasn’t exactly what he was going for. It was pitch black when Will felt something sniff his feet. Rolling his eyes, he realised it was Brookes little dog, whatever it's name was.

Sighing he looked up, he needed a drink. Getting to his feet, he stretched and running a hand through his hair, Will turned around to leave the small room in search of a glass of water.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sun May 31, 2009 8:33 am

Something was wrong. Her head was resting on something soft and fluffy, not hard and uncomfortable like she remembered her couch being. Brooke shifted slightly, her eyes snapping wide open when she heard a loud thud on the floor. “Ow.” Brooke shook her head and smiled slightly as she recognized the voice of Will. What she didn’t quite remember was how she’d gotten into this position. Brooke remembered drinking firewhiskey, she remembered Will coming in and she remembered making out on the couch… obviously they’d have sex. It was impossible for them to not have sex. Brooke lay still as she listened to Will leave her bedroom and stumble his way around her quarters. She smiled slightly, rolling over onto her side, dropping her hand over the side of the bed. She extended her fingers, and felt a familiar wet nose press against them. Brooke moved her hand up and scratched Frisky behind the ears for a moment before swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She leant forward and let her hand touch the carpet before dragging it around until her hand came in contact with soft material. She wrapped her fingers around the material and pulled it up onto the bed with her. She stood up, and slipped on her nightgown.

As Brooke walked past her bed, she let her fingers wrap around her bed sheet. She hadn’t heard Will put his clothes on, and she didn’t know how comfortable he’d be with standing butt naked in her kitchen. Brooke ran a hand through her hair and yawned as she made her way to the bedroom door, Frisky by her feet. “Will?” she said softly, her hand sliding along the wall as she made her way towards the kitchen. Her hand hit a bump before she stepped into the kitchen, and she switched on the light. As she’d suspected, he was standing butt naked in her kitchen. Brooke bit her bottom lip as she grinned, holding out her bed sheet. “Brought you something so you could cover up”, she said, not allowing her gaze to wander downwards. As she walked forward, she handed Will the bed sheet and stopped at the sink. “Thirsty?” she asked, opening the cupboard above the sink to get two glasses. She filled them both with water and handed one to Will before taking a sip out of the other one. Her head was pounding just a little bit – probably a result of the alcohol she’d been drinking long before Will showed up.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down