Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...]

Go down

[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] Empty [Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...]

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Andrew John Hackett

[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] James_mcavoy_120307_06-thumb

[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] James_mcavoy_120307_04

[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] 19_james-mcavoy-25cm

-Age-
::17::

-Interests-
::Writing::
::School::
::Thinking::
::Boxers N' Sox::

-Attitude-
::Calm::Thoughtful::Driven::Loyal::Meek::

A Tout Le Monde -by- Megadeth

Intimate Relationship-
Don't remember where I was... I realized life was a game
Attraction
The more seriously I took things, the harder the rules became
Crush
I had no idea, what it'd cost, my life had flashed before my eyes
Mutual Crush
When i found out how little I accomplished, all my plans denied
Dating
So as read this, know my friends... I'd love to stay with you all
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Smile when you think of me... my bodies gone, that's all...
Serious Relationship
A tout le monde... A tout mes amis... Je dous aime... Je dios Partir...
These are the last words I'll ever peak, and they'll set me free...
(To all the world... To all my friends... I love you... I have to go...)
True Love

Slide -by- Goo Goo Dolls

Close Relationships-
Could you whisper in my ear, the things ya wanna feel...
Acquaintance
I'd give ya anything, to feel it coming...
Associate
Do you wake up on your own, and wonder where you are?
Friend
I live with all your faults...
Good Friend
I wanna wake up where you are...
Friend w/ benefits
I won't say anything at all...
Partner In Crime
So why don't ya slide... yeah, were gonna let it slide...
Best Freind

Duality -by- Slipknot

Distant Relationships-
I push my fingers into my eyes...
Slight Dislike
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...
Love/Hate relationship
But it's made of all the things I have to take
Annoyance
Jesus it never ends, it works its wau inside...
Envy
if the pain goes on... *scream*
Enemy
I have screamed until my veins collapsed,
I've waited as my time's ellapsed,
and all I do is live with so much Fate...
Hatred
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that,
I've left behind this little fact,
you cannot kill what you did not create...
Arch Nemesis

Lie -by- Black Light Burns

Other Relationship-
I'm living a lie, and it's not the best thing for me,
but anyone and everyone is gonna hear another story...
Family
I'm building a house, of murderous intention,
to keep it all from coming down I gotta focus my attention.
Staff
'Cause Confidence is key, when violating trust,
I'm making sure that I believe I'm doing what I must
Business Asociate

Code:
[size=large]Dimention One: Basics[/size]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Year and House:[/b]
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality in 1 Sentence:[/b]

[size=large]Dimention Two: Plotting[/size]
[b]Past Relationship:[/b]
[b]Present Relationship:[/b]
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b]
[b]Qualifications for Relationship:[/b]

[size=large]Dimention Three: Opinion[/size]
[b]Outward Opinion of Andrew:[/b]
[b]Inward Opinion of Andrew:[/b]

Back to top Go down

[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] Empty Re: [Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...]

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Ladies

Dimension One: Basics
Full Name: Nicola Dawson
Year and House: 7th & Aramia
Personality in 1 Sentence: Nicky is charming and bubbly, and also very loyal and devoted to those she cares about deeply.

Dimension Two: Plotting
Past Relationship: Could you whisper in my ear, the things ya wanna feel... Acquaintance
Present Relationship: Do you wake up on your own, and wonder where you are? Friend
Desired Future Relationship: I live with all your faults... Good Friend
or
Do you wake up on your own, and wonder where you are? Friend
or
I push my fingers into my eyes... Slight Dislike
(I dunno, take your pick, that or we can just see how it plays out.)
Qualifications for Relationship: Being in the same year and the same house, they would definitely have at least some knowledge of who each other are. I have read through Andrew's application and think they would make nice buddies, if not the closest of closest. Nicky feels a pull towards people who are a little out of the ordinary; what some people would say is 'creepy' about Andrew, she'd say is 'individual'. Also, they each have an imaginative, daydreamy side.

Dimension Three: Opinion
Outward Opinion of Andrew: "Andrew is a nice dude. A quiet dude, but very nice. He's into music, art and literature, which is beyond awesome! I think I annoy him sometimes, if not a lot, because I'm not the kind of 'refined woman' he seems to like. I try not to be so obnoxious and boisterous whenever I'm around him, because I'd hate to get on his nerves. But he really likes violins, I'm pretty sure anyway, and I play violin! That's kind of cool really."
Inward Opinion of Andrew: "Sometimes I feel like Andrew doesn't like me very much, which is why I don't hang around him all the time. His quiet nature makes me think he's kind of shy, I guess, and that makes me drawn to him because I used to be really shy and quiet. I would love to somehow turn him into this open and confident guy, but I know he's not a person I can change like that, so I won't try. That would almost certainly make our relationship a negative one."

Year and House: 5th
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation: --
Personality in 1 Sentence: Only one sentence? Oh, fine, fine. Lyndal Oakley is a sweet, truthful girl, who has a bit of a paranoia problem, but always tries to finish what she starts.

Dimention Two: Plotting
Past Relationship: unknown.
Present Relationship:
Could you whisper in my ear, the things ya wanna feel... ; Acquaintance
Desired Future Relationship:
I live with all your faults... ; Good Friend
I'd give ya anything, to feel it coming... ; Associate/Study Partners?
Qualifications for Relationship: When Andrew saw Lyndal as a hardworking individual, he was right. While Lyndal hasn't put nearly as much thought into their relationship as he has, she has noticed him around and would like to get to know him better. She's heard that he's a good writer, as well, and would be interested in reading some of his writings.

Dimention Three: Opinion
Outward Opinion of Andrew: "I don't believe I've ever met him, but I would like to. He seems decent enough, and I've heard about his involvement in the Ink and Parchment Club. I've never been much of a writer, but I'd love to read some of his. I think Andrew seems like a lovely boy."
Inward Opinion of Andrew: Same as above.

Year and House: Seventh, Malvolio
Personality in 1 Sentence: Columbine is curious about the unknown, flirty, confident, exotic, and completely at terms with her Veela blood and how it makes people think of her.

Past Relationship: Barely Acquaintance
Present Relationship: Acquaintance, Flirtation, Curiosity, Attraction
Desired Future Relationship: Friends, Flirtation, 'Dating'? Depends on how Andrew reacts to her flirtation ;]
Qualifications for Relationship: Columbine noticed Andrew near the end of their sixth year and he caught her curiosity. The rumors about him made her even more intensely curious and she's determined to get closer to him. She wants to get to know him so, as far as she's concerned, she will.

Outward Opinion of Andrew: "That boy is very interesting, is he not? I am surprised that he is not in Malvolio along with his brother. What also surprises me is that I have not noticed him before now. I knew that Jude had a twin, but I never thought much of it. Who would have thought that he would have such a twin as mon petit écrivain. I have spoken to him several times, but he is always so busy, it is hard to catch his concentration. No matter, I've heard it is hard to ignore me for long!"
Inward Opinion of Andrew: "I want him. I want to know about him, I want to get close to him, I want to get under his skin. He's so far been very resilient to my attempts, but he can only hold out for so long. I'm not in the habit of giving up so easily. Il sera le mien."
Year and House: 6th, Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 Sentence: Danielle loves being around her friends and doing whatever she can to keep them happy. So long as people insult her to her face, she couldn't careless, if they're two-faced, that's another story. Dani oozes confidence when she feels like it and loves being the centre of attention, all eyes on her. She's protective of her close friends and they probably know her the best. She's fierce when she has to be and can be a little difficult to deal with when you get on her bad side.

Past Relationship: Good Friend
Present Relationship: Dislike, Annoyance
Desired Future Relationship: Good friend
Qualifications for Relationship: Andrew helped her out when she first came to Oasis Hill. He was in the year above and seemed pretty cool at the time. She liked talking to him when they both had the time but then got the hint he wanted to be friends with a veela and she got pretty miffed.

Outward Opinion of Andrew: "I wish that he wasn't friends with Columbine! She just strolls in and now I never talk to him. It's like we weren't even friends in the first place. I sort of miss him a bit but it's no big deal. I can handle myself now so there's no need for me to talk to him, we haven't spoken in a while now. I suppose we were only friends in the first place because he helped me out in my first year. We have nothing in common, so it's probably best this way. Even if I miss his quirky ways, he's the quiet dude, I'm not exactly quiet all the time."
Inward Opinion of Andrew: See above.

Year and House: Seventh and Malvolio
Personality in 1 Sentence: Blair thinks very highly of herself. She isn’t quick to trust, and doesn’t just allow people to be her friend. They must work for it. She is very standoffish towards people she believes are below her.

Past Relationship:
-acquaintance
-SLIGHT mutual crush
Present Relationship:
-friend
-good friend?
-partner in crime
-love/hate relationship
-good friend
-friend with benefits
-casual dating (purely physical?)?
Qualifications for Relationship: Andrew was one of the first few people Blair let into her life, even though it wasn’t much. They became close friends in their third year, which was abruptly interrupted when Blair left Oasis Hill. Now that she’s back, she’d like to regain some form of friendship with Andrew again. Plus, she’s Blair Kendall. What other qualifications should she need?

Outward Opinion of Andrew: “Andrew... is different to what I’m used to. He wants to know the REAL me, and he probably won’t stop until he’s accomplished that. We were close friends in our younger years, but popularity (and the fact that I left school) got in the way, and we were unable to continue with the friendship. Now that I’m back, I’ve seen a different Andrew. He’s ... interesting, to say the least. He’s matured. And I can’t help but feel a pull towards him.”
Inward Opinion of Andrew: As above.

Last edited by Andrew John Hackett on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...] Empty Re: [Mind... Body...] Andrew John Hackett [and Typewriter...]

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Gentlemen

Dimension One: Basics
Full Name: Felix Edgar Basil Hathaway
Age and Occupation: 38, school librarian
Personality in 1 Sentence: Felix may seem like an obnoxious extrovert, but he only gets like that when he is forced into overly social situations -- he is actually an introvert who prefers one-on-one conversations or even to just be travelling alone with a good book or two.

Past Relationship: Could you whisper in my ear, the things ya wanna feel... Accquaintance
Present Relationship: Do you wake up on your own, and wonder where you are? Friend
Desired Future Relationship: I live with all your faults... Good Friend
I wanna wake up where you are... Friend w/ benefits (haha, don't worry, I'm totally joking on that one.)
Qualifications for Relationship: All the reasons you said. <__< Felix loves having someone to talk to intellectually, and Andrew fits the bill.

Outward Opinion of Andrew: "I consider Andrew my equal as far as intellect is concerned, and we have had many enjoyable conversations when he has stopped by to pick something up from the library. I think he understands me more than many people, and perhaps I him."
Inward Opinion of Andrew: "The foundation of our friendship is a solid one; we both trust each other, and I get the impression that Andrew doesn't wholly trust a great deal of his peers. it seems that I have become somewhat of a role model or mentor figure to him, though that's not necessarily something he would tell me. It certainly isn't something I've been before so I just treat the relationship as a friendship, where we can be two equals. We are similar in many ways, both being a little to the left of the usual in society, and I think that's why he liked me to begin with."

Dimention One: Basics
Full Name: Stephen Griffin
Year and House: Fifth, Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 Sentence: Well, Stephen is trustworthy, loyal, suave, and otherwise a great guy to be around.

Past Relationship: Acquaintance
Present Relationship: Associate
Desired Future Relationship: Partners in Crime
Qualifications for Relationship: Stephen and Andrew have hung out before, usually with mutual friends. They can have a onversation, a good "Hey, how's it going?" but nothing much further. But that could change with this being their last year together.

Outward Opinion of Andrew: "Yeah, Andrew is a pretty cool guy, be nice to hang out with him a little bit more. I think we could both benefit from each other."
Inward Opinion of Andrew: "Yeah, I like him. He's a seventh year with a lot to offer. He really seems like the kind of guy I would totally be down to hang with a lot of the time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:36 pm

[size=large]Dimention One: Basics[/size]
Full Name: Blair Kendall
Year and House: Seventh and Malvolio
Personality in 1 Sentence: Blair thinks very highly of herself. She isn’t quick to trust, and doesn’t just allow people to be her friend. They must work for it. She is very standoffish towards people she believes are below her.

[size=large]Dimention Two: Plotting[/size]
Past Relationship:
-acquaintance
-SLIGHT mutual crush
Present Relationship:
-friend
-good friend?
-partner in crime
-love/hate relationship
-good friend
-friend with benefits
-casual dating (purely physical?)?
Qualifications for Relationship: Andrew was one of the first few people Blair let into her life, even though it wasn’t much. They became close friends in their third year, which was abruptly interrupted when Blair left Oasis Hill. Now that she’s back, she’d like to regain some form of friendship with Andrew again. Plus, she’s Blair Kendall. What other qualifications should she need?

[size=large]Dimention Three: Opinion[/size]
Outward Opinion of Andrew: “Andrew... is different to what I’m used to. He wants to know the REAL me, and he probably won’t stop until he’s accomplished that. We were close friends in our younger years, but popularity (and the fact that I left school) got in the way, and we were unable to continue with the friendship. Now that I’m back, I’ve seen a different Andrew. He’s ... interesting, to say the least. He’s matured. And I can’t help but feel a pull towards him.”
Inward Opinion of Andrew: As above.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down