Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed}

Go down

News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed} Empty News of the day {Will, Brooke, Dani - closed}

Post  William Baker Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:35 am

Will could hardly contain his excitement, although there was that slither of nervousness that kept making him look at Brooke just to check that she knew just what she was doing. Smiling at her, he held her hand and knew that he was making the right descision.. Will had never been more certain with anything else in his life.

He loved Brooke Gaiman and knew that no more could happen while they were both at Oasis Hill Academy. He had discussed other options with Brooke and of course Lauren was involved wholly in that. There was a large smile on his face and as he looked out the window. They were only in The Drunken Elf, looking out for Brookes niece, Danielle Hale. They were going to tell her something very important.

Seeing her familiar face, Will turned back to Brooke, “Ready?” The door opened and Dani emerged, face red. Something had obviously happened but what that was, he wouldn’t know. So long as it wasn’t another lover’s spat. He was sick of all of those, students gossiping. Dani walked up to their table, a small smile and a hello sent his way. “Butterbeer?” Dani nodded, and he walked away to leave Brooke talking to Dani.

Ordering a butterbeer from the bartender, he glanced back at Brooke. He couldn’t believe his luck, who would think that he would fall in love and he was just so happy with it all. Will would never have thought in a million years that he would care about one person so much, she meant everything to him. Brooke was perfect.

Thanking the bartender he handed him a couple of sickles and walked back to the table, giving Dani her butterbeer. Will looked at Brooke, waiting for her to make the first move, surely it made sense for Brooke to tell Dani the good news or possibly bad in Dani's eyes.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down