Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES

2 posters

Go down

[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES Empty [The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES

Post  Danielle Hale Sun May 31, 2009 3:42 am

Dani didn't know what to believe anymore. The rumours that flew past her, on a regular basis, harmless silly one's like 'did you hear that so and so's going to change her hair' to one's that could really do some damage. 'I heard that Professor Baker is totally going out with Professor Gaiman! Those two won't last two minutes!' Of course, the latter she had heard from someone in her transfiguration lesson and now she just wanted to hear the truth from.. the horse's mouth so to speak. There was no one else that would know except Brooke and Professor Baker, although considering the situation, Dani would much rather ask her aunt about it.

Her firm stride towards the outside, while her bag hit her hip every so often her direction was clear, the Care of Magical Creatures shed. Dani had sent a letter at lunch, as soon as she had the chance to get to an owl just to get to the bottom of it and received a quick reply already denying what Dani thought. Although Dani hadn't mentioned Professor Baker, she had an inkling that Brooke knew exactly what she was coming to talk to her about.

Her hair waving in the breeze as she strode purposefully towards her destination. Dani hadn't even spoken to Gabrielle about it, or even Alec. She just wanted to keep it to herself just in case it turned out it was worse than it was. Dani had no idea why her aunt would do something like that to her career if it did turn out it was true. If it was, she was going to get whoever had started that rumour a great hexing because.. because she was so angry!

No one could say things like that about her aunt. Not to mention, it really didn't reflect well on her. So long as Brooke didn't try to turn the tables on her, Dani was going for Professor Baker and Brooke not, Alec and herself. Things had happened but at the end of the day they were still together and getting through it and that was all that mattered.

The old rickety shed in front of her, housed many species of creature that were hooting and screeching as soon as she managed to pry the door open. Of course with the help of alohamora she slipped inside and waited. Dani really couldn't care if someone found her, she would just say that Brooke went to go get something.. or something. As if someone would find her, when lessons had already finished?

Sitting on an old crate, Dani dropped her bag to the dry muddy ground surrounded by creatures in stalls, so she couldn't see any of them. Not that she'd want to, she didn't exactly want fireballs flying at her face either. She tried to prepare what she would say, ask her outright as soon as she came into the shed, tell her what people had been saying and then ask if it was true. However, if she denied it, Dani had no idea what she would say. Tell her that no matter what she did say, the students were talking for some reason, no matter whether she wanted it to be true or not. It was so.. complicated.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES Empty Re: [The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sun May 31, 2009 7:44 am

Thank Merlin for rule bending and accessorizing. Brooke strode quickly down the classroom hall, a frown on her face as she unbuttoned her robe. Once she’d unbuttoned the entire thing, it flew open, revealing the outfit she was wearing underneath it. The rules clearly stated that professors were to wear their robes during teaching hours. There was nothing in the rules that said professors weren’t allowed to wear something underneath their robes. It made going out straight after classes on a Friday much easier. Brooke didn’t have to go home first; she could just go straight to wherever she had plans. In this case, she was going to meet her niece in the Care of Magical Shed. Brooke would have worn something a little less… flashy, but ‘not flashy’ wasn’t really a word Brooke knew when it came to her wardrobe. Brooke slipped off her robe, and slowed her walking for a moment when she reached Will’s office. As she passed, she opened the door and threw her robe inside. Will wouldn’t mind.

Brooke quickened her pace slightly as she walked down the stairs. She greeted a few students as she passed them, most of the students heading outside to relax after class. As she hit the first floor, her pace quickened again until she reached the large iron doors that would take her outside. Brooke opened the doors, waited for the students to walk outside first before following them. Her heels clicked against the pathway as she followed it down past the three greenhouses and past the broom shed until the Care of Magical Creatures Shed came into view. Brooke slowed her walk until she stopped, looking at the Shed. She could feel students watching her, but most of them were too busy either studying or talking to really care. It wasn’t really odd to see Brooke outside after classes; what was odd was that she wasn’t in sweats taking her usual afternoon jog. She glanced around for a moment before striding forward towards the Care of Magical Creatures Shed. As she neared it, she could see that the door had already been opened, and she came to the conclusion that Dani was already there. Sighing, Brooke pushed the door open and stepped inside. She fumbled around the wall beside the door for a moment before switching the light on.

As light flooded the shed, Brooke waited for her eyes to adjust before letting them settle on Dani. She could hear the different variety of magical animals moving restlessly around in their stalls. Brooke had a feeling she knew what Dani wanted to talk to her about. Brooke knew what she wanted to talk to Dani about. “What’s up?” Brooke asked, taking a few steps towards her niece.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

[The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES Empty Re: [The tweets and the stings] Brooke -CLOSED- The BIRDS and the BEES

Post  Danielle Hale Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 am

Dani hadn't exactly been sitting in darkness, the door brought in enough light for her but as Brooke turned on the lights she realised how little light there really was. On the arrival of her aunt, Dani stood up from the crate, “What’s up?”, she rolled her eyes. "What's up?" Do you have any idea what people are saying about you and him?!" Dani frowned, closing the shed door. "I've heard people saying you're going out/slept with/ENGAGED TO! I mean, has something happened between you two?" Dani ticked them off with her fingers until she realised that she was eventually shouting, she was so worried about her aunt when she just replies with a casual 'what's up'. Brooke definitely knew what was up.

"I'm just worrying about you. Even these weird girls are saying you're a slut and they'll curse you someday" Dani folded her arms, "How stupid is that?" She finished with a sigh, waiting for her aunt to answer. If they were going out, Dani didn't know what she would do, it would mean they were both sacrificing their career, they were both mad if they were doing that. Professor Baker even more so, he was Brookes boss!

It would mean they would both be in serious trouble, it could mean that Dani wouldn't be able to have her aunt at the school any longer. Dani thought back to when she had passed the group of girls, with Alec walking alongside next to her. They were talking about something except, as soon as she heard their names she stopped listening and walking.

Glaring at the group until Alec began dragging her away. It was embarrassing, people even worked out somehow that Brooke and Dani were related and then began saying that Brooke and her were quite alike: stealing guys that didn't belong to them. It wasn't very funny. "You're my Aunt! I just want the truth, ok?"
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sun May 31, 2009 8:50 am

Brooke practically jumped backwards as Dani started to talk to her. ‘What’s up?’ Do you have any idea what people are saying about you and him?!” Brooke frowned, then raised an eyebrow. She really had no idea what Dani was so upset about at the moment. “I’ve heard people saying you’re going out/slept with/ENGAGED TO! I mean, has something happened between you two?” Brooke lowered her eyebrow as she realised who Dani was talking about. Her mouth formed an ‘O’ shape, and her hands dropped to her side. She didn’t really understand why Dani was so upset about this. She’d told Dani before how Will made her feel (granted, she’d often told Dani that Will was an annoying jerk who deserved to have his face hexed off). “I’m just worrying about you. Even these weird girls are saying you’re a slut and they’ll curse you some day. How stupid is that?” Brooke’s mouth twitched. It was quite stupid, but more amusing than anything. “They actually say that?” Brooke asked. “You mean the girls at this school think they actually have a chance with Will?” Brooke’s mouth twitched again and she let it grow into a smile.

“You’re my Aunt! I just want the truth, ok?” Brooke crossed her arms as she looked at Dani. “I’m dating Will, I slept with Will. I am not engaged to Will”, she said, frowning. “I honestly don’t know where that rumor came from. That’s ridiculous.” Brooke knew the risk she was taking with telling Dani about her relationship with Will, but Brooke knew it’d come out sooner or later. She didn’t hide things from Dani, and she hoped Dani didn’t hide things from her. Brooke didn’t want Dani to be upset with her. Brooke knew that dating Will was a horrible career risk, and she’d already spoken to Will about it. “Believe me, Dani, I know the risk Will and I are taking with this relationship”, Brooke said, “And before you ask – I am completely willing to give up my career to be with him. I’d rather be jobless and happy than employed and miserable.”

Brooke let her arms drop back to her sides, and frowned, sighing lightly. “I need you to keep this to yourself. Obviously people have their suspicions about Will and I, but nobody knows, she said, “I understand if you tell Gabrielle and Alec, but that’s where I need you to draw the line. And I need you to make sure you tell Gabrielle how important it is that she keep it to herself.” Brooke knew how much Gabrielle loved gossip. Alec probably wouldn’t care less, but Gabrielle would have a field day with it.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:13 am

Dani rolled her eyes, "Of course! Somewhere in their deranged minds, they actually think that. I don't really care. So long as they don't decide to come after you with a torch and pitchfork!" She didn't want to get distracted from what she was trying to say to her aunt, Professor Baker wasn't just some random run-of-the-mill professor. He was a young, attractive deputy head, of course he would turn some heads. Dani's eyes widened in surprise, "Well. That's a relief" She nodded her agreement, someone probably had gotten carried away with that little rumour. She didn't think Brooke would actually try to reassure her about the situation, "That's not exactly the best position to be in. Are both of you going to give up your jobs? Technically, just one of you would need to leave" Dani watched Brooke carefully, "Considering he's got all the experience, he should, right? It's only fair to give you the chance" She wanted her aunt to stay, she would do anything.

Dani gave Brooke the chance to talk again, she wouldn't be allowed to tell anyone. Just Gabrielle and Alec, she could trust Alec and Gabrielle would try but it would slip out eventually. "Even if Gabrielle keeps it to herself, how do you know someone won't spot you together? Out and about or something?" That was all it would take, just someone to see them kissing outside after too many drinks at the drunken elf. Even just a sly look that someone else catches in the dining hall. "It's so risky" Dani looked at her aunt worriedly, "I don't want you to leave" She swallowed nervously, being at Oasis Hill without her aunt, she liked having her around and she would be all alone. "If you decide to leave at the end of the year, I'll have no one around! Alec will graduate and you won't be here!" Dani frowned.

It wasn't fair, why couldn't she just a year older. She wanted to leave this year, just be in Alec's year, so they could graduate together. Then, Brooke could leave whenever she wanted and it wouldn't affect Dani because she wouldn't be there. She folded her arms and sighed, "How long will it last anyway? Are you sure you're all just not loved up because you have to hide it?" Dani accused.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down