Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
My own personal heater {OPEN} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

My own personal heater {OPEN}

2 posters

Go down

My own personal heater {OPEN} Empty My own personal heater {OPEN}

Post  Danielle Hale Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:27 am

Danielle was well and truly bored. The sun shining down on her, summer was proving to be hot and even her summery attire was doing nothing to cool her down. Her flip flops laying by the side of her next to her wand as she lay down on the cool grass. She didn't care whether her dress got mucky, it was the start of the new school year and she was a sixth year. Dani thought she'd be a little more excited, she had seen her friends and everyone was happy, now there was nothing to do really. It was the middle of the day, the warmest part and Dani had come out and decided to soak up the sun for as long as she could.

Her eyes shut, clearly relaxed and calm Dani sighed. She loved the start of term, coming back to summer, it was the best time of year compared to any of the others. Wiggling her toes, Danielle opened one eye to check the no one was around, she'd hate someone to butt in on her sun, there was nothing worse than having someone walk over to you and step in covering her. There was a reason she was outside, and away from people, so she could not be disturbed. It was fine, Dani wished she had brought a book with her but she probably wouldn't have read it, she just didn't want to fall asleep.

Her hair was splayed out behind her, wisps covering her shoulders, showing the stark contrast to her light clothing with her skin. A slow breath came out, while her hands were either side of her, Dani listened out for anyone approaching, it was all good. She just didn't want to be disturbed, yet. For now, Dani had to focus on not falling asleep, it was like being wrapped up in bed and all cosy. If she fell asleep...

That would be embarrassing.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

My own personal heater {OPEN} Empty Re: My own personal heater {OPEN}

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:56 am

Gabrielle loved walking around outside barefoot. It was the best part of summer. Everything else might be boiling hot, but the grass remained a cool temperature, which cooled her feet. And if Gabrielle’s feet were cool, so was the rest of her body. She’d just come from the Othello common room, having spent a little time with her sister. Gabrielle didn’t like spending her days indoors. Granted, she would prefer to be asleep, but once she was awake, Gabrielle loved to get outside as soon as possible. Although, the sixth year girl’s dorm was fairly comfortable to stay in. There were five bay windows and five separate window seats for the sixth year girls to sit on. The window seats were Gabrielle’s favourite place to be at night. She could sit for hours and just stare out the window at the stars. And she was looking forward to doing that tonight.

But it was day time, which meant Gabrielle got to enjoy the sun. The horrible, horrible sun that had woken her up. Gabrielle shielded her eyes as she looked up towards the sky for a moment, before down at her bare feet. She’d abandoned her shoes in the common room, preferring to feel the grass between her toes. As she walked, a figure slowly came into view. An oddly familiar looking figure, at that. Gabrielle lifted herself up onto her toes, looking at the figure, trying to work out who it was. And then it hit her like a ton of bricks being thrown in her face. “Dan Unda!” she called loudly, starting towards the girl, a slight skip in her step.

She came to a stop beside Danielle, and let herself fall down beside her best friend. “How the devil are ya, Dan Unda?” she asked, smiling fondly at her.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 am

Danielle wasn't really thinking of anything in particular, there wasn't much chatter outside, nor many birds to disturb her. Except, as soon as she heard someone should "Dan Unda!" a small groan came from her as she opened one eye expectantly. She hoped the girl wouldn't cover her sun and was thankful when she came down beside her, "I'm good Gabs, soaking in the sun while I can" Dani shrugged her shoulders. She couldn't remember the first time Gabrielle had called her Dan Unda, the repetitive 'Down Under' one day, became 'Dan Unda' and she decided that should be Danielle Hales new name.

Of course, a private joke between their friends, Gabrielle was the only one that called her 'Dan Unda'. Dani smiled at her friend, "How about you?" Her eyes closed, while she kept calm next to her best friend. She had known Gabrielle and Michelle since she had come to Oasis Academy, "How was your holiday?" She asked, her eyes still shut, the bright orange light fiery against her eyelids.

Bringing an arm up to her hand, Dani flicked her hair, an itch on her shoulder causing her to twitch. "I love summer" She grinned, dragging out 'love' for probably longer than necessary, but it just showed how much she did love the season.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 am

Gabrielle heard the groan just before she sat down beside her friend, and jokingly shoved the girl. “I hope that groan wasn’t directed at me, missy!” she said, before Danielle answered her first question. “I’m good Gabs, soaking up the sun while I can.” Gabrielle made a ‘pfft’ noise, and waved her hand, almost impatiently, at her friend. “You have another month left of sunshine”, she said, lifting Danielle’s eyelid gently with her thumb, “You could be spending your time doing something much more physical.” Gabrielle let go of Danielle’s eyelid and leaned back on her elbows, her hair falling over her shoulders as Danielle questioned her about her holiday.

“My holiday was good”, Gabrielle said, “Michelle and I went to Africa without the parents; mum and dad were busy, as usual. Dad’s been really into researching about what really happened at Hogwarts, y’know? And mum got a role in some huge muggle movie, so she’s busy with that.” Gabrielle yawned softly, and let herself drop backwards beside Danielle, mimicking her position. She rested her hands gently on her stomach, and turned her head sideways to see her friend as she proclaimed her love for summer. Gabrielle rolled her eyes and laughed. Danielle was so weird sometimes.

“How were your holidays?”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 am

"Of course not, Oh Wonderful One!" She grinned, pushing her friend in the same manner as she rocked back into the same position. "That's not enough" Danielle held a hand to her forehead dramatically, laughing at what her friend said next. Her eyes shot open after Gabrielle let go, "Physical aye?" She winked, wondering what Gabrielle had in mind. Danielle stretched her arms out behind her, giving a yawn while her back cracked, as she shuddered at the sound.

Africa sounded good, it would be nice going without the parents. Alot more fun for one thing, without them on your back all of the time. "Wow" She muttered, her mother was a famous actess as well, although their parents had yet to meet in their line of work. Her large breath came from her as she shut her eyes again, comfortable next to Gabrielle. It was weird, the start of the year again, and the best time of year. Danielle elbowed her in the side, shaking her head, "Yeah it was alright. Hung out at home pretty much. Met some of the actors in my mums new film coming out" She shrugged, "Not alot really"

Danielle did have the choice to go to Paris for a week, but she decided not to. It was too hectic and she had made friends over the summer that she really didn't want to leave behind. Although eventually she did, when she had to go back to Oasis Hill Academy. It was a shame, but she had missed her other friends a whole lot more too.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:47 am

“Yeah it was alright. Hung out at home pretty much. Met some of the actors in my mums new film coming out. Not a lot, really.”

Gabrielle nodded slightly as she listened to her friend talk. She and Michelle had met a few of the actors their mother worked with, but so far, none of them had managed to impress Gabrielle. Muggles had that affect on her. She wasn’t impressed by them. She wasn’t impressed by the fact that they did everything wizards did, but without magic. It just wasn’t as impressive as some people might think. Although, Gabrielle did sign up for Muggle Studies as one of her chosen classes this year, but that was just to better understand the muggle world for when she eventually (Merlin forbid) left home. It wasn’t something she thought about often.

Gabrielle fingered a strand of hair, lost in her own thoughts. She was glad she was back at Oasis Hill. Life wasn’t the same when she didn’t see Danielle everyday. Sure, she had Michelle. But she’d had Michelle since they were born. Since before they were born, even. Since they were in the womb. And Gabrielle was fairly sure that Michelle had taken up most of the womb. And then she had to go and show her superiority by being born two minutes before Gabrielle was. And Michelle never let Gabrielle forget that she was two minutes older.

Gabrielle dropped her hand to her side, and looked at Danielle again. “So did you get much homework yesterday?” she asked, “Me and Michelle got loads of it thrown at us. But we won’t get it done until tomorrow night, early Monday morning at the latest. Knowing us, we’ll do it at breakfast on Monday.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 am

Danielle shrugged, it was nice being out here. She had missed Gabrielle, she couldn't have a laugh at home without her. Gabrielle would've made her holiday more exciting, they could have gone tons of places, she was like a sister to her. Dani shook her head, "Course not" She replied, there were more important things than homework on the first week back. "Ugh. I hate homework" She sat up, scratching her head and flicking her hair up.

Danielle laughed, "I may join you, I'll see how things go tonight" She sighed, getting to her feet, and brushing herself down before she held a hand out for Gabrielle. "Roll over or go in? You decide!" Dani grinned at her, waving her hand down at her. The sun was boiling by now, her skin was hot to touch and she felt like a drink. Gabby had only just joined her but they could always come back out later. "I don't know how this term is going to go" Danielle said with a shrug, "Usually, you get the feeling it's going to be good or whatever" She pouted "I can't get anything this year"
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down