Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
welcome back [open?] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
welcome back [open?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
welcome back [open?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
welcome back [open?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
welcome back [open?] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
welcome back [open?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
welcome back [open?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
welcome back [open?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
welcome back [open?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

welcome back [open?]

3 posters

Go down

welcome back [open?] Empty welcome back [open?]

Post  Chad Wyler Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:01 am

He was standing at the door of the Drunken Elf as though he was waiting for it to open itself. It didn’t. Chad Wyler slowly pushed open the door to his bar. The same bar he had been running from overseas for the past five years. Once the door was fully open, Chad held his breath as he stepped inside. There were a few people in the bar. The waiting staff, of course, and a few customers. It was only early, so these customers were the regular alcoholics. The bartender was standing behind the bar, and gave Chad a small wave as she filled a glass of butterbeer for one of the customers. Chad only nodded in return. He set foot in this bar for five years. It was hard to believe that around this time, five years ago, Chad had suddenly decided he’d wanted to go travelling. Without so much as a, “I’ll see you when I see you”, Chad had up and left his bar, leaving it in the capable hands of his bartender. The bar hadn’t changed, much. Five years ago, there had not been a small stage with a microphone on it. Five years ago, there had not been a giant sign above that stage declaring “Karaoke – Every Saturday Night!” Chad cast a glance towards his bartender, who quickly (and sheepishly) looked away. Chad thought he heard the young girl mutter, “It worked...” under her breath, but he chose to ignore it.

After taking in the sight of the bar, Chad made his way around behind the bar. Thankfully, his bartender had taken him seriously when he’d said, “Don’t move a THING.” Everything was still where it was supposed to be. That was the way Chad liked things. His way. Chad wasn’t too sure why he’d chosen now to return to the bar. He hadn’t seen nearly as much of the world as he’d wanted to, but something inside him had wanted to return to the small bar that he owned. It hadn’t always been that way. Chad had dropped out of Oasis Hill Academy at the beginning of his sixth year. He’d believed (and still did believe) that he was smarter than the rest of the students. He’d believed that in the five years he’d been at Oasis Hill, he’d learned all he could possibly learn. Chad had learned and mastered wandless magic by the age of 14, sooner and faster than almost any wizard. The day after Chad had left school, he’d been hired at the Drunken Elf as a waiter. The owner at the time had been an elderly man. He’d taught Chad everything he could about bartending and managing staff. A year later, Chad had been promoted from a waiter to the head bartender. When he’d turned 21, the owner of the bar had passed away. In his will, he had stated that Chad would receive the bar. Chad had made almost no changes to the bar since the previous owner had died. He’d updated a few things, to keep up with the times, but mostly the bar was in the same condition now as it was back then.

As it turned out, being away for five years hadn’t made Chad forget anything. He was an expert when it came to bartending, and even now, when it was dead quiet with only two or three customers scattered over the place, he was in his element. After a few minutes of the customers ordering a new drink here and there, Chad heard the door to his bar open again. He barely glanced at the door to see who had come in, but then did a double take. A girl (who he assumed was fresh out of school) had just entered his bar. And she was hot. The girl looked at him without much interest at first, but then it seemed she also had to do a double take. Chad watched as the girl looked around the bar, before making her way over to the counter where Chad was standing. “Well, hello”, he said, and the girl smirked.
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

welcome back [open?] Empty Re: welcome back [open?]

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:21 am

Ruby didn’t like playing ‘wild goose chase’ with Jake. Usually he would let her know where he would be, when he would be home, or where she could meet him. Not today. Ruby had stayed at Jake’s house the night before, as she did almost every night. She’d woken up that morning to Emily singing rather loudly in the kitchen. Ruby had rolled over to give her boyfriend (if that’s what he even was) a ‘good morning’ kiss, only to find that he was missing, and that there was no note. After spending time with her best friend, Ruby was now wandering the streets of Woodberg County. She had a few bags in her hands. Of course, Ruby couldn’t walk down the cobbled paths of Woodberg County without stopping to shop for a little bit. And now she was heading towards the Drunken Elf, to see if her boyfriend could possibly be hiding himself in the bar, getting drunk. Her heels clicked on the path as she headed towards the pub. She put her bags into her left hand, and pushed the door to the pub open with her right hand. As she stepped in, she saw the bartender glance towards her without much interest. Ruby did about the same thing. She glanced towards the bartender and looked away. Then she did a double take. Well, hello. That bartender was hot.

She cast a glance over the pub, not seeing her boyfriend anywhere. With a disgruntled look on her face, Ruby headed towards the bar where the bartender was standing. “Well, hello.” The bartender had an impressed tone to his voice. Ruby smirked. “Hello yourself”, she said, allowing herself to sit in the barstool in front of the man. She did well to keep the look of disgust at sitting on a public seat off her face. “What can I get for you?” Ruby eyed the bartender. “It’s a bit early for anything, I’m afraid”, she said. The bartender didn’t look put out. “Then you’ll just have to come back later, won’t you?” Ruby allowed herself to laugh. A soft, dainty sound. The bartender looked pleased. “What’s your name?” she asked him, looking him up and down. “Chad”, the bartender replied, “I own the pub.” Ruby did her best to look impressed, but failed. It wasn’t such a hard feat, owning a pub. You just had to have alcohol, and you just had to know how to serve that alcohol. “Well, Chad”, Ruby said, “I’m looking for my boyfriend. You haven’t seen him, have you? Tall, dark hair?”[/b] Ruby hated asking a stranger if he’d seen her boyfriend, but this was ridiculous.

Chad looked as though he was thinking about it, but Ruby wasn’t convinced. “Haven’t seen him. But I only just got back today.” Ruby barely gave a nod of her head. “Well, then. Since he seems to be playing ‘hide and seek’ quite well, I’ll say he’s won this round”, Ruby said. “Goodbye, Chad. It was nice to meet you.” She gave the bartender a small smile, and slid off the barstool. She could feel Chad’s eyes on her as she left the pub.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 am

It was strange adjusting to have her best friend as a room mate. She had to set down the ground rules about having Ruby and he said the same about her. Except she had no relationship to speak of at the moment. She had spent the morning with Ruby trying to find Jake but he had disappeared off the face of the earth. Perhaps he was looking for a job too? They had graduated from Oasis Hill and had to find jobs, which was why she found herself at The Drunken Elf. Not for a job, but to find out what the bartenders were like, just to give her a little insight to how if she got her job at The Highland, to how it would be like to be a bartender. She was dawdling in the doorway, watching the atmosphere, the only customers looked like they came here far too often. Slowly, Emily walked to the bar, and sat down on one of the stalls. She had noticed the guy behind the bar as soon as she had walked in, looking past his looks, there was something about him that seemed so familiar.

Emily didn't know how long she would be at the bar, she ordered a pumpkin juice for now. She didn't know how some people could manage to drink some of the drinks they were at this time in the afternoon. It wasn't exactly late. Her eyes slid back to the bartender, Emily didn't recognise him from anywhere, but where had he come from? He didn't look old enough to own a place like this, she thought it was owned by an old guy at some point. Staring down at the glass that was placed in front of her, she handed over the money and wondered what she would do if she didn't get a job. She would be very stuck. They certainly wouldn't be able to afford the house they were in at the moment. Her parents had given her a loan, for which she was more than grateful but she was going to pay it back as soon as possible.

It was strange moving from being a student to all of a sudden out in the real world wondering what the hell she should do with her life. She wondered if there were any jobs going at The Drunken Elf if she didn't get the job at The Highland. Surely the guy at the bar was just a bonus?
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Wyler Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:36 am

Chad watched as the girl left. He was disappointed. A girl like that should never have a boyfriend. Once the door closed behind the girl, Chad could feel eyes on him. He turned his head slowly to the left to see his bartender looking at him. Chad raised an eyebrow, and the bartender shook her head and looked away. She knew very well why Chad had hired her. She was hot. And she was blonde, a bonus in Chad’s opinion. Chad loved all girls that looked good naked, but he was especially fond of blondes. Something about blonde girls really got him... anyway. Chad turned his attention back to his business. He still wasn’t sure about the whole “Karaoke Night” his bartender had set up, but he’d known when he hired her that she was the musical type. He’d heard her sing before, and it wasn’t a bad thing to listen to. Although, in Chad’s opinion, she could be doing much better things with her mouth. Unfortunately, she had told Chad outright that she had no interest in sleeping with him, and Chad had admired her forwardness. He now watched as the bartender cleaned a few glasses in between serving drinks to the regulars. His attention was pulled away from his bartender, however, when the door opened once again and another girl walked in. And she was blonde.

Today must have been Chad’s lucky day. He watched the girl’s eyes slide towards him, before she slid into a stall. One of Chad’s waiters went over to serve the girl, before coming over to Chad a moment later. “She wants a pumpkin juice.” Chad almost snorted. Granted, it was a bit early to be drinking, but a pumpkin juice? Chad shook his head as he filled a glass with the liquid and handed it to the waiter. The waiter took it back over to the girl, Chad watching the entire time. The girl seemed to be... examining the place. She was looking around at the customers, and would look over at Chad and the other bartender every now and then. This was putting him off. He hadn’t seen anyone look that interested in his pub before. With a quick glance at the bartender to make sure she had everything handled, Chad walked out from behind the bar, and over to the girl. He stopped just in front of her table, looking down at the blonde. She was shorter up close. “Your pumpkin juice not interesting enough?” Chad asked, a light frown on his face. “Can I help you with something?”
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am

Emily didn't know why she felt so uncomfortable. Sat there, sipping her pumpkin juice, pondering her life plans. She missed everyone from Oasis Hill, Alec, Jake, Kyle. The boys, everyone was moving on to better things and she was struggling on behind. Emily had planned something big with her life, and a bartender wasn't exactly top of her lists. She couldn't imagine serving these type of people, the late nights. It was a job at least. It wasn't as if she had never visited The Drunken Elf before so she shouldn't be surprised.

This was the first visit since leaving Oasis Hill, it was as if she didn't belong anywhere. Nothing was for definite, it was all up in the air for the moment. She was part of a group when she was at the Academy, now she was just Emily Adams, a girl looking for a job. Flicking her long blonde hair behind her shoulders, she was working out how to start a conversation with the bartender. Emily was simply looking around the place when the guy she had been eying up approached her with a frown. “Your pumpkin juice not interesting enough?”, she folded her arms looking a little confused.

"I was just... taking it all in?" Emily was tapping her foot on the floor, "I'm not doing anything wrong, and no you can't help me with anything.... thank you!" She didn't want to be rude to the guy, but he was annoying, even if he worked here she was still a paying customer. Even if she wasn't paying alot, a little pumpkin juice but she didn't want a butterbeer right now. Did he not allow anyone to look upon his bar or was he just all high and mighty? Emily shrugged, "I'm just interested in what a bartender actually does, I've never been one myself and even though it sounds stupid I thought if I just popped in here I could see how it was done" She rolled her eyes and sighed, was it her or did he have something to hide?

Emily looked over him carefully, "Are you from around here? I don't recognise you" She was quite curious. He was towering over her, even though she was sat down it was obvious she was a dwarf compared to him. Emily hated being short, she felt like standing up just to even things out a little bit. If things didn't go well at The Highland, maybe she should be a little nicer to the staff at The Drunken Elf that was the only thing stopping her from standing up and telling him whatnot.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Wyler Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 am

“I was just... taking it all in? I’m not doing anything wrong, and no you can’t help me with anything... thank you!” Chad raised an eyebrow at the girl’s reaction. He had thought it was a simple question. Chad looked behind him at his bartender, a confused look on his face. His bartender just shrugged at him, a smirk on her face. Chad turned back to face the girl as she shrugged at him. “I’m just interested in what a bartender actually does, I’ve never been one myself and even though it sounds stupid, I thought if I just popped in here I could see how it was done.” Chad nodded slowly. “Understandable”, he said, “But you picked a bad time to come in. It’s too early, so we’re not exactly busy. You need to see us when it’s busier, that’s when you learn.” He glanced back at his bartender again, and she nodded at him. Good, she knew that he was going to be a few minutes. Chad looked down at the girl again, and after a moment, slid into the seat across from her. He rested his elbows on the table and leaned forward. “Are you from around here? I don’t recognise you.”

Chad shrugged. “I’ve been travelling for the past five years, that’s probably why you don’t recognise me. Woodberg is a small place, everyone knows everyone”, he said. “I’ve been living on the island since about 2001. I went to Oasis Hill.” Chad shrugged again, he wasn’t about to volunteer anymore information to the girl. He didn’t even know her. “So about the bartending. Why so interested? It’s not a very glamorous job”, he said. “Girls that look like you should be working somewhere that involves short skirts and small shirts.” Chad thought for a moment, before adding, “I suppose you could be a model. You know, one that wears no clothes?” He shrugged a third time and leaned back in his seat. That was Chad. He said what he thought, and he honestly thought that this girl could be a nude model. Chad eyed the girl up and down for a moment. Yeah, she could definitely be a nude model. He could see his bartender shaking her head at his words, though her shoulders were shaking with silent laughter. Chad turned back to the girl with a smirk on his face, though she didn’t look quite so amused. He let out a sigh. “I’m Chad”, he said, “I own the pub. And I suppose, if you’d really like to know what it’s like to be a bartender, and how it’s done, I can teach you.”

He heard a sort of hacking cough from behind him, though chose to ignore it. He knew it was his bartender. She must have choked on something in surprise at Chad’s offer to the girl he didn’t even know. In truth, Chad wouldn’t have offered anything if he hadn’t wanted to get into her pants. That was just how he was.
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 am

“But you picked a bad time to come in. It’s too early, so we’re not exactly busy. You need to see us when it’s busier, that’s when you learn.” Emily didn't exactly want to say 'I'm a loser and had nothing to do, apart from sit at home right now'. When he slid into the seat opposite her, “I’ve been living on the island since about 2001. I went to Oasis Hill.” Emily definitely hadn't seen this guy around Oasis Hill. She wouldn't have missed someone like this.

Still he probably had a very gorgeous girlfriend back home because guys like this were usually taken it was always the way it happened. “So about the bartending. Why so interested? It’s not a very glamorous job”. Emily tilted her head to the side, did he think she wasn't good enough? She wasn't wanting glamorous right now, Emilly just wanted to know about how to make some of the drinks.

Before she could ask why he said that, he continued on “Girls that look like you should be working somewhere that involves short skirts and small shirts.”. Her mouth nearly fell open, who the hell did he think he was to talk to her like that. Emily glared about to slap him round the face when he just carried on talking. Did this guy ever shut up!? “I suppose you could be a model. You know, one that wears no clothes?”.

Emily felt his eyes scan over her and she rolled her eyes, he probably didn't have a girlfriend at home and was just looking for his next screw. “I own the pub. And I suppose, if you’d really like to know what it’s like to be a bartender, and how it’s done, I can teach you.”. Emily immediately replied before she could really think about it. "Can you stop being such an arsehole?" She did want to be taught how but not by someone who thought she should be a nude model. Then again, how desperate was she?

"I'm Emily" She gave a small smile, she was definitely desperate. "That would be really great, are you sure you're able to do that though?" Emily was a little insulted, he had just taken one look at her and it made her quite angry. Did she want to be taught by someone like that, taking another look at him she decided she was being terribly shallow. It was just... a good first impression. Emily cringed inside at what she just thought. "When can we start?" Emily asked.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Kane was bushed, unpacking for the past couple of days, all the while setting up parts of the Highland's club and bar areas as he and Seth prepared for the opening night of their new business. It was a quickly approaching date, and there was no time to waste.

Except perhaps on a stiff drink, yeah, that was it. That's what he'd been missing. Seth and Kane had yet to unpack their substantial collection of alcohol and the lack of drink was bugging him from the back of his head like a wasp that liked to sting every couple of minutes. This meant there was only one place he needed to go: The Drunken Elf.

As he approached, the seedy bar and tavern loomed much as it always had, nothing terribly different from when Kane had come here during his Academy days. Same dingy windows and doorstep, nothing special. Stepping inside, he realized this as a chance to size up some of his and Seth’s future competition. Looking around he saw the usual fixtures, by which he meant the town drunks already at the bar in the middle of the afternoon. Except for one that caught his eye: a young girl, not much younger than he was, maybe a year or two, being talked up by a guy who could have been close to his own age as well, perhaps a little older.

‘No matter at this point, time for a drink!’ he chimed in his head. Sidling up to the bar he caught the attention of the bartender. “Oi lassie, can ya’ fetch me a double o’ your best scotch? I’m feelin’ more than a tad dry.” He left the lovely blonde with a wink and a smile. But before she could fill his request, Kane heard an exclamation from behind that caused him to look around.

"Can you stop being such an arsehole?"

That really caught his attention. What in Merlin’s name was going on? This little lass was a feisty sort, and judging by her outburst the man talking to her was a bit of a prick. Good people in his book, maybe worthy of a chat, soon as he got his scotch…

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:25 pm

The day had started out uneventful enough; a couple of patrons already well on their way to falling down their daily set of stairs, a relaxed atmosphere, enough quiet to let Cassie's mind wander happily back to the book that was currently turned upside-down on her nightstand. She had often considered bringing whatever book currently had hold of her fancy into the bar with her. You know, to read when things go slow. Problem was, she knew she would abandon her post (serving drinks was a battle, you know) in order to fully engross herself in her current subject of interest. It was just what she did when there was a book around: she read it. There was no thought behind it. One moment she would be folding laundry and humming Aretha Franklin and the next -- bam! -- she would have a book in her hands and oh my where did the last two hours go?

So she resisted the urge to bring literature to work. She did well enough merely casting her mind back over the parts of the book she had already read. She didn't think she possessed an eidetic memory, but sometimes it could be darned near close.

There she was, diligently shining glasses that had already been shined into perfect prisms of light, running her mind back and forth over the last few passages of "Purfock's Poignant Potions", when her boss stepped unceremoniously through the door of the bar. No this wasn't the one she loathed, the one whose attempts to pinch her bum demanded every ounce of her dexterity training to avoid. This was her boss' boss. Perhaps even her boss' boss' boss. Her breath caught in her throat as he cast a scrutinizing gaze over the place. She'd done her best to follow his directions and keep the place as it had been. Well, save for the tiny little addition of the karaoke stage, which he seemed thankfully ambivalent about. He might not like it as much as she did, but it had been what she thought of as an ingenious little publicity ploy. "It worked..." she muttered, reassuring herself.

Cassie kept working, watching the comings and goings out of the corners of her vision. She got the drinks that were asked of her and tried to ignore the way Wyler's eyes crawled over her. She knew he appreciated the view, but they had gotten that whole mess out of the way. She'd been extraordinarily clear. Her close relationships with men had never ended well and she theorized they never would. She had no intention on testing that theory any time soon.

Cassie instead turned her attention to the newcomer in the bar. She had seen him and another man (she had the feeling the two were brothers, by the way they communicated, it reminded her achingly of her own two brothers) flitting in and out of the new bar/lounge type place down the way. This was the first time he'd come and visited, though. "Sure thing, stranger!" she said cheerfully, matching his wink and raising him one sunny grin. She fetched the scotch (very well aged) and a glass (very well shined) and poured his drink with a flourish. "You're new in these parts, if I'm not mistaken." The last word she gave a slight upward inflection, presenting the man in front of her with a polite half-question.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Wyler Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Chad watched the girl for her reaction. Most girls were quite eager to respond to whatever he had to say (usually something to do with them being naked and in his bedroom), but this girl... no, she was different. She reacted differently to what he said. For example, the girl who’d been in before her – Chad was quite sure that if he had told her that she could be a nude model, the girl would have been quite willing to... well, do the nasty with him. She’d probably be even more willing if she hadn’t had a boyfriend. But the girl in front of him, she didn’t seem to appreciate the fact that he said exactly what he thought without a care. Buuut, it wasn’t about to stop Chad. Heck no it wasn’t. He would get into this girl’s pants, no matter how long it took. Actually, he had said the same thing about Cassie when she’d first started. And that had been quite a while ago. Still no progress on that front. And the darn girl didn’t even get drunk often enough for Chad to make his move. Chad shook his head and focused his attention on the incredibly attractive blonde in front of him.

“Can you stop being such an arsehole?” Chad thought about that. He honestly did. He had been told several times (mostly by Jake) that he was an arsehole. In fact, it was probably why his past two relationships hadn’t worked out too well. No, that couldn’t be it. Those relationships had ended on the girl’s terms, not his. Those girls had screwed him over, not the other way around. Once again, Chad shook his head. He had to stop thinking about those girls. The more he did, the more it hurt. And the more it hurt, the more likely it was that he would become an alcoholic. Which would be an easy task, considering he owned a bar. “No... I honestly don’t think I can stop being an arsehole. It’s an impossible task”, Chad said, with all the seriousness he could muster. Finally, the girl gave him a smile. It was a small smile, but it was a smile nonetheless. Yes! Progress! “I’m Emily.” Well, hello Emily. “That would be really great, are you sure you’re able to do that, though?” Chad raised an eyebrow at the girl. “Considering I own this place, I’m pretty sure I can do whatever I want”, he said.

“When can we start?” Chad glanced around the bar. It was still considerably empty, though there was one new addition to the place. Some guy, who had obviously come in while he was talking to Emily. The guy was sitting at the bar, talking to Cassie. “Right now”, Chad said, “Or later, when it’s busier. Whatever’s better for you. Let me know.” Chad stood, and with a nod to Emily, turned and walked back behind the bar. As he walked past Cassie, he said in a low voice so only she could hear him, “I am so getting into her pants...”
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:07 am

Of course, the brain power it took for Chad to stop something took far too much energy. “No... I honestly don’t think I can stop being an arsehole. It’s an impossible task” Emily shook her head hopelessly, "For someone like you at least" she muttered under her breath and smiled weakly. Emily knew she would regret this, the more she got to know Chad, at least the few minutes she had been in his prescence she knew he was someone she wouldn't like to know. Emily wondered how many girls he knew, he probably wasn't even able to count them all. Merlin. How ridiculous was that.

Then again, Jake used to be very much the same and they both got on well enough. She was probably thinking too much about it, it would only be until she was comfortable serving people. Emily knew she could talk for England but without screwing up what she was being paid for? She didn’t really want to be fired embarrassing herself on her first day. She was meeting everyone at Alec and Dani’s barbeque, she had to get ready soon. Little Matty was so adorable, she was surprised to be one of his godmothers. Gabrielle was the other, and considering their relationship wasn’t as bad as it used to be Emily was alright with the idea. She would spoil him rotten!

Emily finished the rest of her drink. “Thanks Chad, I’ll come back later if that’s ok?” She looked over to the bar where he was standing. He didn’t really look like the owner, and Emily hadn’t seen him around. Cassie looked like she knew more about it than he did. Oh well. If Chad was the owner, that meant she was learning from on of the best. Emily stood up from the booth and quickly out the door, she didn’t know how long it would take her to get ready and walk over to Alec and Dani’s. She had seen Matty a couple of days ago but it felt like too long!
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down