Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life]

Go down

[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] Empty [Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life]

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:18 am

Cypress Adalinda Gregory

[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] 129538833

eighteen. guarded. protective. attentive. logical.

how in every visible way
Acquaintance
you shine
Associate
as if the stars in your wake
Friend
align
Good Friend
almost impossible
Bosom Buddie
to malign
Partner In Crime
but just below where you shine
Best Friend

you burn
Attraction
although I know it
Crush
I never learn
Mutual Crush
just goes to show that
Dating
I can't discern
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
aluminum to me
True Love

aluminium to some
Slight Dislike
you can shine like silver
Love/Hate relationship
all you want
Annoyance
but you're just aluminum
Envy
illuminating just what you want to show
Enemy
you'd never rust, but I'd never know
Hatred
you can't be trusted
Arch Nemesis

I can't let go
Family

Code:
[img 1][img 2][img 3]
[i][b][font=Courier New][color=#7BCC70]name[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=#63AB62]house/age/year[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=#3D8B37]trait/trait/trait[/color][/font][/i][/b][color=darkred][hr][/color]

[center]
[font=Courier New][b][color=#73B1B7]past 'ships/[color=#5F9EA0]present 'ships[/color]/[color=#4A777A]future 'ships[/color][/color][/b][/font]
[color=#CD8C95][font=Courier New][b]To her face:[/b][/font][/color] [font=Courier New]-insert opinion here-[/font]
[color=#8B5F65][font=Courier New][b]Behind her back:[/b][/color][/font][font=Courier New]-insert opinion here-[/font][/center]

Back to top Go down

[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] Empty Re: [Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life]

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

[Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] Zoe_kimball_008 [Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] Zoe_kimball_015 [Plots and character] Cypress Gregory [don't make life] Zoe_kimball_036
Emily Sophia Adams
Outside Oasis Hill/18
Curious/Crazy/Loves life

Acquaintance/Friends//Good friend
To her face: "Cypress is funny, we've got the whole 'opposites' thing going for us. I remember meeting her, in her first year and talking her ear off. I'm sure she got quite annoyed at me but I probably didn't care at the time. We like similar things, although Cypress doesn't like me going out to much we're pretty good friends. I hope I keep remembering to owl her while I'm in Woodberg. I'm not that far away, but she gets so immmersed in her work I'm sure she forgets the rest of us sometimes. She's a great friend, and I trust her alot, although I'm sure I make an idiot of myself some of the time, we used to take so many pictures years ago. She's talented and it's so weird seeing her where I used to be. I hope we manage to keep in contact though!"
Behind her back:"Cypress is a really good friend, I just worry what she'll be like in her last year. The amount of work she'll do, I know I probably had too much of a social life while I was there, but I don't think she has enough. I'm going to send an owl as often as possible because I can imagine her just forgetting about everyone else. She's so funny sometimes, and when we go out, just the two of us time flies by. Cypress just needs to be more open sometimes"
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down