Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams

+5
Ruby Marie Chapman
Alec Edwards
Danielle Hale
Gabrielle Amorcya
Emily Sophia Adams
9 posters

Go down

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Empty [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Queen Emily Sophia Adams
[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Zoe64
Seventeen|Fun Loving|Loud|Curious|Happy|Othello

The Players
01 There’s only two types of people in the world other half
02 The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe inner circle
03 Well baby I’m a put-on-a-show kinda girl partners in crime
04 Don’t like the backseat, gotta be first close friends
05 I’m like the ringleader good friends
06 I call the shots acquaintances
07 I’m like a firecracker party b****es
08 I make it hot secret friends
09 When I put on a show.... respectful
10 I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins just met
11 Spotlight on me and I’m ready to break drifted apart
12 I’m like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage ex-friends
13 Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same childhood friends
14 All eyes on me in the center of the ring Something non specific

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Zoe_kimball_010[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Zoe_kimball_011[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Zoe_kimball_012

The Losers
15 Just like a circus arch nemesis
16 When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip hatred
17 Just like a circus sided hatred
18 Don’t stand there watching me, follow me dislike
19 Show me what you can do annoyance
20 Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor tolerates
21 Just like a circus respectful rivals
22 There’s only two types of guys out there rivalry
23 Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared backstabber
24 So baby I hope that you came prepared jealous
25 I run a tight shift so, beware scared of
26 I’m like the ringleader lustful hate
27 I call the shots love/hate
28 I’m like a firecracker disdain
29 I make it hot I just don't like you

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Zoe_kimball_026[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Zoe_kimball_031[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Zoe_kimball_038

The Winners
30 then I put on a show final
31 I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins current boyfriend
32 Spotlight on me and I’m ready to break dating
33 I’m like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage future relationship
34 Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same you're crushing | i'm crushing
35 All eyes on me in the center of the ring friends with benefits
36 Just like a circus flirtation
37 When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip fling
38 Just like a circus physical attraction
39 Don’t stand there watching me, follow me lust
40 Show me what you can do macking privileges
41 Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor fleeting glances
42 Just like a circus past, now friends
43 Let's go. past, still chemistry
44 Let me see what you can do. past, now dislike
45 I'm runnin' this (like like like like a circus) completely over you

Code:

[img]Three 100x100[/img] [img]avatars of[/img] [img]your character[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] | | | |
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b]
[b]What do I think of you?: -don't put anything here unless I posted on your page-

***Plot page made by Joscerelle @ RPG-d and a few slight changes by Frankie.
***Song Lyrics ©️ Circus, Britney Spears
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Empty Re: [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 pm

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Taylor_Momsen_008-2 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Taylor_Momsen_009-1 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Taylor_Momsen_010-1
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Relationship Numbers: 06|18|19|20|29
What do you think of me?: "Emily and I aren't friends. We just don't get on. There's no connection between us. It's not like a full on DESPISE her. She's a good person, I can see that. But we just don't... click. She's not the type of person that I would generally associate myself with, and obviously she feels the same way about me. I'll tolerate her. I kind of have to. The only reason why I'm relatively nice to her is because she's Alec's best friend, and Alec just so happens to be dating MY best friend. If Alec and Dani weren't dating, I wouldn't speak to Alec OR Emily. Emily seems to think that I spend half of my time worrying about where Dani is. I hardly think that's true. If Dani's not with me, she's usually with Alec. There's really nothing to worry about. If anything, I'd be worrying where Dani was on a FULL MOON. That's the only time I worry about where she is. I wouldn't call Emily and I friends. Forced friends, maybe, but nothing else. We're civilised towards each other because of the whole 'best friends dating' thing. I'm not going to go out of my way to talk to her."
What do I think of you?: "I wouldn't say Gabrielle and I were best friends. We really do not get on... at all. Since Dani and Alec are going out though, it sorta makes sense that we would have to hang out sometime. This means that we remain civilised while I'm around Alec and Danielle because otherwise things could be messed up. Gabrielle is a nice girl I suppose but she really needs to relax, take some time to actually chill rather than worrying where her friend is half the time. I wonder where Alec is but I'm not going to run around the castle for him, right? Gabrielle and I are sort of, friends, if you could call it that. It's not as if I'll have a full blown chat in the corridor with her, just a little hi if Alec is around or something. It's totally awkward between us. I don't like the girl!"

Code:
[img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/Taylor_Momsen_008-2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/Taylor_Momsen_009-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/Taylor_Momsen_010-1.jpg[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Gabrielle Amorcya
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 06|18|19|20|29
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] "Emily and I aren't friends. We just don't get on. There's no connection between us. It's not like a full on DESPISE her. She's a good person, I can see that. But we just don't... click. She's not the type of person that I would generally associate myself with, and obviously she feels the same way about me. I'll tolerate her. I kind of have to. The only reason why I'm relatively nice to her is because she's Alec's best friend, and Alec just so happens to be dating MY best friend. If Alec and Dani weren't dating, I wouldn't speak to Alec OR Emily. Emily seems to think that I spend half of my time worrying about where Dani is. I hardly think that's true. If Dani's not with me, she's usually with Alec. There's really nothing to worry about. If anything, I'd be worrying where Dani was on a FULL MOON. That's the only time I worry about where she is. I wouldn't call Emily and I friends. Forced friends, maybe, but nothing else. We're civilised towards each other because of the whole 'best friends dating' thing. I'm not going to go out of my way to talk to her."
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b] "I wouldn't say Gabrielle and I were best friends. We really do not get on... at all. Since Dani and Alec are going out though, it sorta makes sense that we would have to hang out sometime. This means that we remain civilised while I'm around Alec and Danielle because otherwise things could be messed up. Gabrielle is a nice girl I suppose but she really needs to relax, take some time to actually chill rather than worrying where her friend is half the time. I wonder where Alec is but I'm not going to run around the castle for him, right? Gabrielle and I are sort of, friends, if you could call it that. It's not as if I'll have a full blown chat in the corridor with her, just a little hi if Alec is around or something. It's totally awkward between us. I don't like the girl!"
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Empty Re: [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams

Post  Danielle Hale Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 am

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Megan_fox_030 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Megan_fox_029_0 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Megan_fox_002
Name: Danielle Hale
Relationship Numbers: 06|18|24|28|
What do you think of me?: "Emily isn't exactly the type of girl I would hang out with on a whim. More or less, it was because of Alec. He is her best friend and I can't just ignore it, we don't exactly jump on each other but I never used to think it was as extreme as what Gabs and Emily had going on. Now though, I can't help thinking that someone like Emily must harbour some feelings for him, right? They went out and it didn't work out, but what's to say that nothing is happening now? I don't know, I try I really do. She used to be alright and a bit of a laugh but recently it's started heading south and I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her."

[b]What do I think of you?: "Danielle isn't exactly my type of girl. She's funny, but not as much as me, has the looks but in a different way. Is Alecs girlfriend - totally not somewhere I care to venture. I've heard she isn't a huge fan but what's not to like. I guess she's beginning to turn into some clingy bitch that I should had to my 'food-fight' list and it's sort of awkward her being my best mates girlfriend. I'm not really the person he goes to talk about her, but she comes up way too much. He needs to get his head back into the real world and actually go out with a couple of others before deciding about this one. I never liked her, she takes up time with Alec, UNNECESSARY time that could be better spent.. with me. Even if that sounds wrong, I believe that Danielle needs to grow up and get over herself. Alec is sooo not my type."
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:26 am

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Oliver_goodwill_002 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Oliver_goodwill_015 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Oliver_goodwill_012
Name: Alec Edwards
Relationship Numbers:02|03|04|07|42
What do you think of me?: "Emily is practically my sister. We've been best friends for as long as I can remember. It's gotten to the point now where she pretty much knows exactly what I'm thinking, just by taking one look at my face. I trust her more than anything, and she's the one I go to when I have a problem. She just understands me, you know? Emily's like a little sister to me. She was the first person to find out that I was a werewolf, and she was the ONLY person who didn't freak out about it. In fact, she found it completely cool. I think she was more excited about it than I was. I do wonder what would happen if she ever came across me during a full moon. I know she's snuck into the boys dorm on a full moon when I took my Wolfsbane potion. So apart from Cory, she's also the only person who has seen me in my werewolf form. Emily knows more about me than anyone does. People might think there's more than just friendship between us, but believe me. There isn't. We've been down that road, and it was a dead end. Emily and I work better as friends, and we both know it."
What do I think of you?: "Alec is like the best dude I know. He totally rocks and I know he'd be there for me if anything ever happened. I didn't always know he was a werewolf, in my second year I think I found out. I think it's pretty cool, and brave for him to tell me but there's a small part of me that wonders if it ever came down to it, what would happen if I got in his way on the full moon. He always gets a little cranky but I know he doesn't mean it. Alec's like a big brother to me, I've never been able to think of him as anything else, so he may be good looking but he's really not my type. I don't think. Dani is his type, his ONLY type. Alec is so dorky around her it's really sweet in an annoying way. They spend like, aaaall their time together but do I get to talk to him about how sucky my transfig went? OH no! Nah. It's cool. I get it. If I had someone like that in my life he'd probably get all bent out of shape about it too"
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 am

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Michell [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams 18 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams 005a
Name: Ruby Marie Chapman
Relationship Numbers: 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 07 | 13 |
What do you think of me?: "You wouldn't think Emily would be the kind of person I spend my time with. Emily and I met at Kangaroo Point pre-Academy in Australia when we were 5. She and I quickly became friends, and that friendship has lasted us up to our seventh year. Emily has been the one person in my life (other than Kyle) who hasn't let me down in any way, shape or form. She's the first person I go to when I'm in trouble. She's the first person to come to my aid when I need a shoulder to cry on. I can't even count the amount of times Emily and I have stayed up late pigging out on chocolate bitching about someone who's wronged us in some way. Emily and I are so alike, yet so different at the same time. She has a completely different personality to me. But it's the fact that we're so opposite that makes us such good friends. Emily is the best friend I could possibly ask for. I wouldn't change her in any way."
What do I think of you?:"Ruby and I have known each other for ages, since we were little. I remember she was a little bossy, telling me what I should and shouldn't do. I didn't take much notice but for some reason we became really good friends. Of course, we've grown up quite a bit since then, it was a shame I couldn't stay in Australia. It was cool coming back and seeing her again though. I know Ruby better than most people, apart from Kyle of course and she's always been there whenever I've needed advice on something. She's my best friend and in some ways she's hardly changed from the bossy girl I knew at Kangaroo Point. She may be very different to me but I couldn't stand someone that loved EVERYTHING I loved, I'd hate that. Ruby is quite a bit calmer than me, she's not quite as crazy as Alec. Which is a good thing because she's saved me from a bit of trouble every now and then. Ruby is the complete opposite of me and that's just fine. I'd trust her with my life.

Code:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/michell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/18.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/005a.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Name:[/b] Ruby Marie Chapman
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 07 | 13 |
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] "You wouldn't think Emily would be the kind of person I spend my time with. Emily and I met at Kangaroo Point pre-Academy in Australia when we were 5. She and I quickly became friends, and that friendship has lasted us up to our seventh year. Emily has been the one person in my life (other than Kyle) who hasn't let me down in any way, shape or form. She's the first person I go to when I'm in trouble. She's the first person to come to my aid when I need a shoulder to cry on. I can't even count the amount of times Emily and I have stayed up late pigging out on chocolate bitching about someone who's wronged us in some way. Emily and I are so alike, yet so different at the same time. She has a completely different personality to me. But it's the fact that we're so opposite that makes us such good friends. Emily is the best friend I could possibly ask for. I wouldn't change her in any way."
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b]"Ruby and I have known each other for ages, since we were little. I remember she was a little bossy, telling me what I should and shouldn't do. I didn't take much notice but for some reason we became really good friends. Of course, we've grown up quite a bit since then, it was a shame I couldn't stay in Australia. It was cool coming back and seeing her again though. I know Ruby better than most people, apart from Kyle of course and she's always been there whenever I've needed advice on something. She's my best friend and in some ways she's hardly changed from the bossy girl I knew at Kangaroo Point. She may be very different to me but I couldn't stand someone that loved EVERYTHING I loved, I'd hate that. Ruby is quite a bit calmer than me, she's not quite as crazy as Alec. Which is a good thing because she's saved me from a bit of trouble every now and then. Ruby is the complete opposite of me and that's just fine. I'd trust her with my life.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 am

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Penn_Badgley_003 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Penn_Badgley_002 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Penn_Badgley_004_0
Name: Jake Lawson
Relationship Numbers: 02| 03| 04| 38|
What do you think of me?: "She's cute. I'll be honest, if I was closer to Emily and if she felt the slightest bit of attraction too, I'd go for her. She's gorgeous but not exactly my type not to mention I think Alec would kill me. I don't see how no can not get on with her because she's so bubbly and laughs, alot. It's quite annoying after a while. Ruby is pretty good friends with her, I'm guessing they tell each other everything but I don't get why she doesn't have many other girl friends. It's cool to have her around when you don't want to talk to the guys and whatever and when I don't want to be with Ruby. I'm working up the courage to tell her how I feel about her best mate - and mine, to see what she'll say. I know what Ruby is like and I don't want it to explode in my face. Emily is a good friend of mine though, we just started talking soon after I met Alec for the first time. She's sweet and, pint-sized! Surrounded by six foot guys has to be daunting some of the time, but Emily can be terrifying if you get on her bad side. Which is weird considering I've pretty much told her everything, more than the others even. Maybe it's because she's a girl, they're weird like that."
What do I think of you?: "Jake isn't someone that you can ignore. He can get in your face sometimes without you even noticing and just randomly start talking, before you know it you're best mates and know pretty much everything about each other. I won't lie and say that I didn't care about what happened in third year because I had loads of arguments with him that year. After I found out we slowly became friends again and we're finally in our last year and still good friends. I can rely on him, no matter what and he's another gorgeous guy to ogle at! Nah. I'm joking. He's Ruby's, whether she tries to deny it or not! I can totally see the chemistry! I can't wait until of them finally makes their move, it is intense! Jake's a nice guy most of the time, so long as he isn't in a bad mood with his wand around - sometimes I feel a little wary of it but it's nothing I can't handle!"
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Seymour Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:52 pm

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams 4sjgqs [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams 314xp9l [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams 66ahhx
Name:Robyn Seymour
Relationship Numbers: 02 |03 |04 |05 |07 |09 |13
What do you think of me?:"Emily is one of the main people I look to when I need to talk to someone. She might think I'm kidding when I say I'm going to rule the world one day, but that's okay. She's a great person. She's smart and fun. She loves to smile and you don't see that with a lot of people now-a-days. What with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named running around. She might be kinda quiet when you don't know her, but she's one of the loudest girls I know. If Ruby and I go to a party, she's right there with us. She's one of my best friends and I wouldn't mess that up for anything. I've known her since we were five, along with Ruby of course. We started out at Kangaroo Point Pre-Academy. The three of us are all going to rule the world, just I'll rule more of it."
What do I think of you?:"Robyn has been through alot with me, we've been friends for years. Go way back. She's always been there for me and Ruby, it can make things awkward. If I fall out with Ruby, even for five minutes, Robyn wouldn't take a side, but she would be there for me. She's like a sister to me, just like Ruby, and I hope we keep in touch by the end of the year. It's always been the three of us, through all the boyfriends, we've always come out on top. Robyn is so nice, so clever, I can see her doing something amazing. She's so ambitious, I don't know how she does it! I've never been that ambitious, sometimes it's a little scary but she's my best friend."
Robyn Seymour
Robyn Seymour

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:44 pm

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams 8-1-1 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams JMcAvoy-47-2-1 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams 2mcvbk-1
Name: Andrew John Hackett
Relationship Numbers: 4 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 34 | 36 | 41
What do you think of me?: "Emily? haha... I'm not so sure... i dont know WHAT to think of her really, i mean, i know im crushing hard after her, but im almost positive she doesn't exactly send any of that my way. shes cute and funny, and i'd love to get to know her, we connect i guess, then again i don't think any single one of her friends care much for me, which puts a definite damper on it all. bottom line? ive gotta ride the wave and see where it takes me, and if its her heart waiting at the end then thats what happens, but if it isnt, well, you get the idea. anyway, we just kinda started talking so theres no use going this far ahead of myself, ya know? i know what id like but thats not up to me so patience is the key in my case"
What do I think of you?: ---

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:15 pm

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Paul_Walker_034 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Paul_Walker_035 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Paul_Walker_036
Name: William Baker
Relationship Numbers: 09 |11 |38 |45
What do you think of me?: "Professor Baker is kinda cute, don't you think? Most of the girls around here think they have a chance, as if! I'd happily look but it's not like anything will come from it. I hear he's close with Professor Gaiman now. Great loss that is. One of the only interesting guys around here, but I don't have many classes with him. Obviously everyone knows about him though, he's deputy head, so he's been through plenty of detentions with some of us. I'm sure he's just a big softie inside but the truth is, he can be a bit of a twat to everyone sometimes. Anyways, he's just an annoying teacher and I'm a poor student. There may be a little spark but it'll just fizzle, who would be stupid enough to go for a professor anyway?"
[b]What do I think of you?: "Emily Adams. Pain in the ass really. When she was younger, only a few years ago she was a nightmare with detentions. She's got some cheek but now Emily is just a little cute. She's one of those students you can't forget. The loud mouth's that stick in your mind. Emily certainly has some talent and I think she knows it, but she needs to work on it otherwise I don't know what she'll do when she leaves here. She's not a major nightmare like a couple of the others, we get on fair enough. Emily managed to make me laugh.... once. She's not so bad really.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:04 pm

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Parkerfun [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Lev01 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Leverage303-056-1
Name: Cypress Gregory
Relationship Numbers: |05|06|09|
What do you think of me?: "I'm a bit of a recluse, and Emily is...not, so it's sometimes hard to believe that I get along well with her. It's nice to have someone who I can count on to tell me to quit working and start having fun. She's always good for a wake-up call. Unfortunately, with her gone this year, I'll probably abandon everything she's told me about being social. We may have not been the very closest of friends, but I counted her amongst my good pals. Hopefully she'll keep in touch and we can get together for a photography shoot or something. I'll definitely miss having a fellow camera junkie around. She's good at what she does, and I admire someone who enjoys one of my hobbies as much as I do."
What do I think of you?: "Cypress is funny, we've got the whole 'opposites' thing going for us. I remember meeting her, in her first year and talking her ear off. I'm sure she got quite annoyed at me but I probably didn't care at the time. We like similar things, although Cypress doesn't like me going out to much we're pretty good friends. I hope I keep remembering to owl her while I'm in Woodberg. I'm not that far away, but she gets so immmersed in her work I'm sure she forgets the rest of us sometimes. She's a great friend, and I trust her alot, although I'm sure I make an idiot of myself some of the time, we used to take so many pictures years ago. She's talented and it's so weird seeing her where I used to be. I hope we manage to keep in contact though!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 pm

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Ewan2 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Ewan3 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Ewan1
Name: Kane Ramsay
Relationship Numbers: 05|07|10|36|38
What do you think of me?:Aye, that spunky little lass? Oh she's wonderful. Hard worker, driven, knows how to take directions and then surpass expectations. She was one of the first to apply for work at the Highland. You can't breed enthusiasm like that! And don't tell anyone am' saying this, but she's not a bad looker either. Unfortunately it gets her some of the wrong attention with rowdy patrons. Em is tough, she can handle most of their advances, but I got a feelin' am'a gonna need to step in on someone eventually. She's a sweet lass and I'd hate to see any bad fall on her.
What do I think of you?:
Outward Opinion of Kane: "He's my boss and I'm doing my job. Kane's a nice guy and is a good enough boss too. We have a few things in common so I suppose we have a chat sometimes when it's quiet, we both know how to have a good party. I like a good laugh and Kane does too. I enjoy working there and the two of them are brilliant to work for. I think The Highland is such a success and just makes me want to achieve what I want even more! I've seen him with a few girls from time to time. It's a bit annoying especially when I see some of them and know he can do far better than that. Then again, I don't know him that well yet. So far, it's a pretty good relationship though!"
Inward Opinion of Kane: "He has such an eye on the girls is so surreal. Sadly I find it a little impressive, he reminds me of Jake a bit actually. He used to be a lot like that too! We've got a fair few things in common. I love that he's Scottish! His accent is hilarious and took me a while to get used to for a few days. All the strange words he uses was so confusing at first. Kane's a good laugh alot of the time I don't know if I would be able to take anything further. We may laugh a little too much sometimes and maybe push the boundaries a little... but. He's my boss so it will always be work colleagues I think. There can't be anything more because it's just so.... wrong!"

Code:
[img]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx358/beardiebuddy15/Ewan2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx358/beardiebuddy15/Ewan3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx358/beardiebuddy15/Ewan1.jpg[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kane Ramsay
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 05|07|10|36|38
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b]Aye, that spunky little lass? Oh she's wonderful. Hard worker, driven, knows how to take directions and then surpass expectations. She was one of the first to apply for work at the Highland. You can't breed enthusiasm like that! And don't tell anyone am' saying this, but she's not a bad looker either. Unfortunately it gets her some of the wrong attention with rowdy patrons. Em is tough, she can handle most of their advances, but I got a feelin' am'a gonna need to step in on someone eventually. She's a sweet lass and I'd hate to see any bad fall on her.
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b]
Outward Opinion of Kane: "He's my boss and I'm doing my job. Kane's a nice guy and is a good enough boss too. We have a few things in common so I suppose we have a chat sometimes when it's quiet, we both know how to have a good party. I like a good laugh and Kane does too. I enjoy working there and the two of them are brilliant to work for. I think The Highland is such a success and just makes me want to achieve what I want even more! I've seen him with a few girls from time to time. It's a bit annoying especially when I see some of them and know he can do far better than that. Then again, I don't know him that well yet. So far, it's a pretty good relationship though!"
Inward Opinion of Kane: "He has such an eye on the girls is so surreal. Sadly I find it a little impressive, he reminds me of Jake a bit actually. He used to be a lot like that too! We've got a fair few things in common. I love that he's Scottish! His accent is hilarious and took me a while to get used to for a few days. All the strange words he uses was so confusing at first. Kane's a good laugh alot of the time I don't know if I would be able to take anything further. We may laugh a little too much sometimes and maybe push the boundaries a little... but. He's my boss so it will always be work colleagues I think. There can't be anything more because it's just so.... wrong!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Raines Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:29 am

[friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Melissa_marie_090 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Melissa_marie_085 [friends]Emily[enemies]Sophia[anything else]Adams Melissa_marie_084
Name: Maria Raines
Relationship Numbers: 03| 04| 09|
What do you think of me?: ""Emily! Ohhh. The first time we probably spoke it was when she'd split my jeans. I was so annoyed at her, right in the middle of talking to Ella too! But being a pathetic little first year I sort of didn't know what to say at first. Third years are a bit scary, although nothing like seventh years to intimidate you when you're eleven years old! She came over and talked to me and then after that we just spent more and more time with each other, Ella too and it's been pretty cool. Emily told us loads of stuff to watch out for, taught me some spells. I asked her for a couple of potions books actually, I wanted to see how to make a couple of things that we're in my textbook. She's so nice and funny and a pretty cool person. She's like this role model, now she's not at Oasis Hill it's a bit weird not seeing her around. It was going to happen eventually but it's not as if she's leaving the island, I'll still see her all the time. Emily told me she moved in with Jake Lawson, her best friend. I'm so jealous! I wish I was in Emily's year, they were all so much fun! Much better than some of the people in our year!
What do I think of you?: "Maria is so sweet! I remember meeting her when I was a third year and it was in the first week of her starting at Oasis Hill. It was in the Othello common room and she was talking to her sister about something when I was practicing a severing charm spell. It was so annoying and I couldn't get it right because all I could here was their chattering. So I turn around to tell them to shut it. I then shouted 'Diffindo' sort of by accident, with my wand out in front of me and her jeans sort of split a little. I was happy that I'd done the spell but I felt a bit bad for the girl. She looked a bit upset so I went over and said sorry and we got talking. I found out we had loads in common, even though Maria doesn't like quidditch, bit of a nutter if you ask me really. Her sister's alright too, a right pair together. Since that time, I've hung around them a bit. Not so much as with Jake and Alec but a fair bit. They're not stupid those too and don't miss a trick, they're worse than me sometimes! I went to their parties too and I had the best time, at least I think I did I couldn't remember much the next morning. Maria is the nicest person I've met and she's so unique and clever. For one of the Minister's daughters, she's not too bad!"

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_090.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_085.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_084.jpg[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Maria Raines
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 03| 04| 09|
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] ""Emily! Ohhh. The first time we probably spoke it was when she'd split my jeans. I was so annoyed at her, right in the middle of talking to Ella too! But being a pathetic little first year I sort of didn't know what to say at first. Third years are a bit scary, although nothing like seventh years to intimidate you when you're eleven years old! She came over and talked to me and then after that we just spent more and more time with each other, Ella too and it's been pretty cool. Emily told us loads of stuff to watch out for, taught me some spells. I asked her for a couple of potions books actually, I wanted to see how to make a couple of things that we're in my textbook. She's so nice and funny and a pretty cool person. She's like this role model, now she's not at Oasis Hill it's a bit weird not seeing her around. It was going to happen eventually but it's not as if she's leaving the island, I'll still see her all the time. Emily told me she moved in with Jake Lawson, her best friend. I'm so jealous! I wish I was in Emily's year, they were all so much fun! Much better than some of the people in our year!
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b] "Maria is so sweet! I remember meeting her when I was a third year and it was in the first week of her starting at Oasis Hill. It was in the Othello common room and she was talking to her sister about something when I was practicing a severing charm spell. It was so annoying and I couldn't get it right because all I could here was their chattering. So I turn around to tell them to shut it. I then shouted 'Diffindo' sort of by accident, with my wand out in front of me and her jeans sort of split a little. I was happy that I'd done the spell but I felt a bit bad for the girl. She looked a bit upset so I went over and said sorry and we got talking. I found out we had loads in common, even though Maria doesn't like quidditch, bit of a nutter if you ask me really. Her sister's alright too, a right pair together. Since that time, I've hung around them a bit. Not so much as with Jake and Alec but a fair bit. They're not stupid those too and don't miss a trick, they're worse than me sometimes! I went to their parties too and I had the best time, at least I think I did I couldn't remember much the next morning. Maria is the nicest person I've met and she's so unique and clever. For one of the Minister's daughters, she's not too bad!"
Maria Raines
Maria Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down