Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Job Needed. [Chad] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Job Needed. [Chad]

2 posters

Go down

Job Needed. [Chad] Empty Job Needed. [Chad]

Post  Robyn Seymour Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Robyn still wasn’t over it. She couldn’t believe she didn’t get a job. She spent the entire summer interning at the Ministry, doing what everyone told her to, working harder than she ever did, but NO. They weren’t sure if she was OLD ENOUGH to handle a permanent job position. They weren’t sure?! How did that make any sense? She KNEW people her age worked there. It had to be the fact that the ministry didn’t like her family. FINE. She’ll find a different way to be important, but first she needed money. She needed a PAYING job, not some NON-PAYING internship at the ministry.

Her first thought was The Highland. She knew Emily had just applied there, and for about a day it sounded fun to work with one of her best friends, but then she really thought about it. She needed money so she could focus on becoming someone important. She absolutely LOVED Emily, but she would have too much fun working with her. Fun equals not focused. Then she thought of The Drunken Elf. That couldn’t be fun could it? The name didn’t even sound fun. She nodded and she made her way down the street toward the local pub. She was dressed nicely, black shorts and a coral colored tank top. She knew she was applying for a job, so she didn’t want to look like she just crawled out of a garbage can. Though she also understood she was applying at a pub, so she didn’t want to pull out jackets and skirts. That would be dumb and silly.

She pushed open the door of The Drunken Elf and looked around. The only person she saw was a blond haired girl, who wasn’t much older than herself. She made her way over to the counter, ”Hey, how can I apply to get a job here?” The blonde looked over at her and pointed, ”Talk to the guy over there in the corner.” Robyn raised her eyebrows at her. Alright, creepy guy in corner will determine if she can have a job? She turned and looked over at the guy. Alright, hot creepy guy in corner with determine if she can have a job? That’s a little better. She shook her head at herself and smiled.

As she got closer to the creepy hot guy, she smiled. ”The girl at the counter said to talk to you about applying for a job.” She then thought about the fact that he probably had no idea who she was. He didn’t look familiar. ”My name’s Robyn Seymour. I just graduated from the school”
Robyn Seymour
Robyn Seymour

Back to top Go down

Job Needed. [Chad] Empty Re: Job Needed. [Chad]

Post  Chad Wyler Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Chad was taking a break. A well deserved break, in his expert opinion. Of course, his bartender had protested, saying that he had only been back a day and couldn’t possibly need a break this soon. Chad disagreed. He had worked very hard in the entire day that he’d been back. If by ‘very hard’, you meant he’d spent most of the time hitting on every hot chick that had entered the pub. But Chad counted that as hard work. Not that approaching a hot chick was especially difficult for Chad. Come on, look at him. He was absolutely amazing in every way possible. And thankfully, his charming personality hadn’t diminished since he’d been away. He should hope not. He spent most of his time during his travels having sex with the locals. The ones who couldn’t speak English often hadn’t known what he was asking of them until he pointed to his crotch, and then to the bed. They’d been quite willing after that. Of course they had. Who wouldn’t want to sleep with Chad? Someone had often told Chad that “his head was too big for his shoulders and would eventually fall off”. Chad saw nothing wrong with being confident in himself and in his sexual abilities. Merlin, he’d seen much worse.

He was sitting at a table in the corner, eating a burger that his cook had prepared for him. He had fries on the side, and a firewhiskey sitting in front of him. When he’d gotten the firewhiskey for himself, his bartender had given him a disapproving look. She didn’t want him drinking while he was working. But how was he supposed to serve and associate with his customers if he didn’t have a few drinks in him? He’d talked his bartender into letting him have one drink. Chad didn’t think it was enough, but the blonde wasn’t going to let up. So, he’d found a way around it. Chad had found the largest glass in his pub and filled it with the alcohol that he loved so much. Another reason he’d given his blonde bartender was that he was going to have dinner with his cousin that night. He and his cousin had been close once. Not that they were really distant now, but things weren’t the same. Chad knew that Jake disapproved of the way Chad lived his life. And from what Chad had heard, Jake now had a steady girlfriend, something Chad didn’t exactly approve of. Chad loved his cousin, he really did. But he had liked him a lot more when he’d been more like the pub owner was now.

Chad picked up a few fries and shoved them into his mouth. He could hear his bartender talking with someone, but didn’t exactly care who she was talking to. He took a bite of his burger, and went to take a large gulp of his firewhiskey, but was interrupted by the sound of someone approaching him. “The girl at the counter said to talk to you about applying for a job.” Chad took a drink of his firewhiskey, silently cursing the bartender. “My name’s Robyn Seymour. I just graduated from the school.” Well la-de-da, Miss Robyn Seymour. Chad didn’t even look at the girl. “We’re not hiring”, he said, popping another fry into his mouth. He didn’t hear the girl leave. With an annoyed look in his eyes, Chad whirled around to face the girl. And got a shock. His pub seemed to be attracting a lot of the hotties on the island. “Changed my mind”, Chad said, and gestured to the seat in front of him. “Have a seat. I’m Chad, and I own the pub. Tell me about yourself.”
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Seymour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 pm

"We're not hiring" Robyn put one of her hands on her hip. He didn't even give her a chance. She didn't have to wait long before he actually looked up at her. Then she was slightly surprised at the next thing he said. “Changed my mind” Well that was different. She needed to remind herself she wasn't applying for a position at the ministry. Being formal might NOT get her a job here. “Have a seat. I’m Chad, and I own the pub. Tell me about yourself.”

Robyn sat down on the chair that the hot creepy guy Chad gestured to. Tell him about herself? She could do that. "Well, I just told you my name and the fact that I just graduated." She paused for a second before continuing. "I just finished an internship at the ministry. I'll be honest with you..." As she kept talking she shifted to move her bare leg out from under the table. He obviously like how she looked, she just needed to move slow so it doesn't look obvious. "...I applied for a job at the end of my internship. They didn't want me. Supposedly I'm too young even though I know people my age that work there."

Robyn stopped again. She probably shouldn't of said all that, but she wanted to be honest. Not formal, but honest. She scratched her shoulder, while pushing her hair off of it. Maybe a little shoulder showage would help. "I need this job to pay rent." She smiled and shrugged. She wanted to be flirty, but she didn't really know how else to do it without being obvious. Maybe he'll just feel sorry for her and hire her. Maybe he likes her looks enough. Even though she shouldn't accept a job b/c of her looks. She didn't have much of a choice at this point. She lowered her shoulder slightly so her strap to her tank top tell down her arm slightly.

Maybe she could just apply somewhere else. Maybe someone up at the school needs an assistant or something.
Robyn Seymour
Robyn Seymour

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Wyler Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 am

Chad looked Robyn up and down as she sat down across from him. He took a bite out of his burger before setting it back down on his plate. Chad wiped his mouth with a napkin, downed the rest of his firewhiskey and leaned his elbows on the table, leaning towards the girl across from him. “Well, I just told you my name and the fact that I just graduated.” Chad nodded, waving his hand at Robyn, inviting her to continue. “I just finished an internship at the ministry. I’ll be honest with you...” Chad was distracted as Robyn shifted, her leg popping out from underneath the table. Well, hello. Chad eyed the leg, his eyes running from her foot up to her thigh, before he realised that she was talking again. “...I applied for a job at the end of my internship. They didn’t want me. Supposedly I’m too young even though I know people my age that work there.” Chad regretfully tore his gaze away from Robyn’s leg to focus on her face. “The ministry are bastards”, Chad said, frowning slightly. “Obviously they were intimidated by you. Didn’t want you outdoing them.” He popped a few more fries into his mouth, chewing slowly.

Robyn had stopped talking again. Now she was pushing her hair off her shoulder. Chad ran his gaze down her neck. Well, she was good. He had to admit that. “I need this job to pay rent.” She was honest, at least. Chad admired honesty in all forms, especially if that honesty came from a girl who looked like Robyn. “I’ll be honest with you, Robyn”, Chad said, trying to ignore the fact that the girl’s shirt strap had just fallen away from her shoulder. She was really making this hard for him, wasn’t she? “I’m not sure I can give you the kind of hours you need. I don’t need a bartender, and honestly Cassie over there would throw a fit if I hired another girl to serve behind the bar.” Chad frowned, rubbing his chin. His eyes followed the movement of the male server. Male servers (apart from Chad, obviously) didn’t attract as much business as female servers did. The server was a good one, but he would be more suited to serving at a place like Antarya Amarcis. Chad sighed, rubbing his forehead. “I’m willing to give you a shot”, he said, turning his attention back to Robyn.

“If you want this job, you’ve got it. I’m sure Evie will lend you one of her uniforms until I can get you one. You can start tonight. I’ll have Evie show you the ropes”, Chad glanced over at Cassie, who was shooting him annoyed glances. It was lunch time, so it wasn’t that busy. Chad had no idea what Cassie was annoyed about. “Serving isn’t a glamorous job. I take this business very seriously, so if anyone gives you a hard time, let me know.” Chad waved down the server, asking him to bring a refill on his firewhiskey. Cassie would just love that. “In the meantime, feel free to keep me company until I finish my lunch.” Chad grinned at Robyn, taking a mouthful of the firewhiskey his server had just brought to him.
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down