Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]"

3 posters

Go down

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Empty "Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]"

Post  Charlie Hale Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:43 pm

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Ashton-kutcher-ashton-kutcher-40394_427_521
Charles Charlie Harrison Hale
Quidditch.
Girls.
Metamorphmagus.

01 I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Other half
02 Saying AYO! Inner circle
03 Gotta let go! Partners in crime
04 I wanna celebrate and live my life Close friends
05 Saying AYO! Good friends
06 Baby, let's go! Acquaintances

07 I came to dance, dance, dance, dance Party b*****es!
08 I hit the floor Secret friends
09 'Cause that's my, plans, plans, plans, plans Respectful
10 I'm wearing all my favorite Just met
11 Brands, brands, brands, brands Drifted apart
12 Give me space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands Average friends
13 Ye, ye Childhood friends
14 Cause it goes on and on and on Something non-specific
15 And it goes on and on and on Ex-friends

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Ashton_kutcher_028
Yeah!

16 I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Final
17 Saying AYO! Current
18 Gotta let go! Dating
19 I wanna celebrate and live my life Future
20 Saying AYO! Mutual crush
21 Baby, let's go! Friends with benefits

22 'Cause we gon' rock this club Flirtation
23 We gon' go all night Fling
24 We gon' light it up Physical Attraction
25[] Like it's dynamite![/i] Lust
26 'Cause I told you once Macking priviledges
27 Now I told you twice Fleeting glances
28 We gon' light it up Past, now friends
29 Like it's dynamite! Past, still chemistry

30 I came to move, move, move, move Past, now dislike
31 Get out the way me and my crew, crew, crew, crew Completely over you
32 I'm in the club so I'm gonna do, do, do, do Sexual tension
33 Just what the fuck, came here to do, do, do, do Otp

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Ashton_kutcher_017
Ye, ye

34 Cause it goes on and on and on I just don’t like you
35 And it goes on and on and on Annoyance
36 I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Slight dislike
37 Saying AYO! One sided dislike
38 Gotta let go! Mutual dislike
39 I wanna celebrate and live my life Tolerate
40 Saying AYO! Rival
41 Baby, let's go! Jealous

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Ashton_kutcher_022
'Cause we gon' rock this club

42 We gon' go all night Backstabber
43 We gon' light it up Scared of
44 Like it's dynamite! Friends turned enemies
45 'Cause I told you once Family problems
46 Now I told you twice Bad history
47 We gon' light it up Enemies
48 Like it's dynamite! Arch-nemesis

49 I'm gonna take it all like, Neighbours
50 I'm gonna be the last one standing, Colleagues
51 I'm alone and all I Family
52 I'm gonna be the last one landing Awkward
53 'Cause I, I, I Believe it Like family
54 And I, I, I Mixed feelings
55 I just want it all, I just want it all Protect
56 I'm gonna put my hands in the air Confidant
57 Hands in the air Fake
58 Put your hands in the air Clubbing buddy

Code:
[*code]
[img]Three 100x100[/img] [img]avatars of[/img] [img]your character[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] | | | |
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b]
[b]What do I think of you?: -don't put anything here unless I posted on your page-[/*code]

[Song - Dynamite - Taio Cruz]

Last edited by Charlie Hale on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie Hale
Charlie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Empty Re: "Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]"

Post  Charlie Hale Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Girls.

Guys.
Charlie Hale
Charlie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:24 am

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Megan_fox36 "Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Megan-Promoting-Jennifer-s-Body-megan-fox-8127630-830-1222 "Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Megan_fox119
Name: Danielle Hale
Relationship Numbers: 35|39|45|51|
What do you think of me?: Charles. He hates that, we don't exactly see eye to eye all the time. We're very different. Charlie believes that what our parents say is it. You can't argue, you can't go against it, and I seem to go against it... quite alot. It was difficult, he's my brother but when he shouts at me for doing something that I believe was right it just makes things worse. Sometimes I wish he would just leave and go to the ministry. He was there on an internship or something, I don't really know and now he's back in Woodberg checking up on me most likely. I'm glad Charlie knows what he's doing with his life, he's always been the one people can see being successful but where do I come on their list? I have Mattie now and I will not ignore my responsibilities. I hope Charlie doesn't ruin things for me, he doesn't care what he does to other people sometimes. He'll sleep with whoever, but hardly ever has longterm relationships. I'm glad I'm not in his shoes."

What do I think of you?: I've known Danielle since she was born, she's my sister of course. I love her but that doesn't mean I like her. She is probably the complete opposite to me, Danielle doesn't like listening to our parents, or doing what they say. It's always been that way, she constantly pushes their buttons although it's gotten better as she's gotten older. When they asked her what she wanted to do for a living, she just shrugged. She didn't even have an idea? I want to be part of the ministry, even go as far to be the Minister of Magic perhaps. Now she's with Alec Edwards, with a baby, her prospects are growing. I just want her to be successful, I know she can go so far but with a family? When I found out Danielle was pregnant I was furious, how could she ruin everything she had worked for? No matter what though, she's my sister and I'll help her no matter what."

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20100724/megan_fox36.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20100820/Megan-Promoting-Jennifer-s-Body-megan-fox-8127630-830-1222.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20100724/megan_fox119.jpg[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Danielle Hale
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 35|39|45|51|
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] [i]Charles.[/i] He hates that, we don't exactly see eye to eye all the time. We're very different. Charlie believes that what our parents say is it. You can't argue, you can't go against it, and I seem to go against it... quite alot. It was difficult, he's my brother but when he shouts at me for doing something that I believe was right it just makes things worse. Sometimes I wish he would just leave and go to the ministry. He was there on an internship or something, I don't really know and now he's back in Woodberg checking up on me most likely. I'm glad Charlie knows what he's doing with his life, he's always been the one people can see being successful but where do I come on their list? I have Mattie now and I will not ignore my responsibilities. I hope Charlie doesn't ruin things for me, he doesn't care what he does to other people sometimes. He'll sleep with whoever, but hardly ever has longterm relationships. I'm glad I'm not in his shoes."
[b]What do I think of you?: I've known Danielle since she was born, she's my sister of course. I love her but that doesn't mean I like her. She is probably the complete opposite to me, Danielle doesn't like listening to our parents, or doing what they say. It's always been that way, she constantly pushes their buttons although it's gotten better as she's gotten older. When they asked her what she wanted to do for a living, she just shrugged. She didn't even have an idea? I want to be part of the ministry, even go as far to be the Minister of Magic perhaps. Now she's with Alec Edwards, with a baby, her prospects are growing. I just want her to be successful, I know she can go so far but with a family? When I found out Danielle was pregnant I was furious, how could she ruin everything she had worked for? No matter what though, she's my sister and I'll help her no matter what."
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am

Code:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/hollow_art_tm026.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/hollow_art_tm018.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/hollow_art_tm031.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Name:[/b]Gabrielle Amorcya
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 04|20|22|24|27|32|53
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] “Um, hello? Best friend’s hot older brother, anyone? I’ve known Charlie since I met Dani at Kangaroo Point pre-Academy, but back then he was an icky boy with cooties. I actually thought of him that way all the way up until my third year at Oasis Hill Academy. It was around that age, 13 or 14, that I started developing hormones, and eyes for the opposite sex. And of course, Charlie was right there. How could he not be? I was best friends with his sister, and I was at her house every other holiday. Charlie and I have always gotten on alright. But I’ve always had this little crush on him since my third year. I’ve never acted on it- of course I haven’t! Dani would kill me, and I would never risk my friendship with her. Not for anything. But there’s always been a part of me that’s wondered, what if? What if Charlie and I had hooked up? Would things have worked out? Would it have been a fling? I’m not sure. But it’ll always be that thing that I think about.
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b] "Little Gabrielle! I've known her since she was little, ever since Danielle met her at Kangaroo Point Pre-academy, I was only a year older and back then girls were nasty. Since seeing her at Oasis Hill in my second year, it was a complete change. She's always been in that category 'sisters hot best friend' and never come out of that. Gabrielle is everything I wanted Danielle to be. I've always been able to get on with her, and know that she's one of the people that you can trust with pretty much anything. I don't think I'll forget all those memories of the little Gabrielle that used to run around the house with Danielle! I think I saw her around Woodberg recently, she's certainly changed a fair bit."

"Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Hollow_art_tm026 "Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Hollow_art_tm018 "Good Morning *Charlie* [Hale]" Hollow_art_tm031
Name:Gabrielle Amorcya
Relationship Numbers: 04|20|22|24|27|32|53
What do you think of me?: “Um, hello? Best friend’s hot older brother, anyone? I’ve known Charlie since I met Dani at Kangaroo Point pre-Academy, but back then he was an icky boy with cooties. I actually thought of him that way all the way up until my third year at Oasis Hill Academy. It was around that age, 13 or 14, that I started developing hormones, and eyes for the opposite sex. And of course, Charlie was right there. How could he not be? I was best friends with his sister, and I was at her house every other holiday. Charlie and I have always gotten on alright. But I’ve always had this little crush on him since my third year. I’ve never acted on it- of course I haven’t! Dani would kill me, and I would never risk my friendship with her. Not for anything. But there’s always been a part of me that’s wondered, what if? What if Charlie and I had hooked up? Would things have worked out? Would it have been a fling? I’m not sure. But it’ll always be that thing that I think about.
What do I think of you?: "Little Gabrielle! I've known her since she was little, ever since Danielle met her at Kangaroo Point Pre-academy, I was only a year older and back then girls were nasty. Since seeing her at Oasis Hill in my second year, it was a complete change. She's always been in that category 'sisters hot best friend' and never come out of that. Gabrielle is everything I wanted Danielle to be. I've always been able to get on with her, and know that she's one of the people that you can trust with pretty much anything. I don't think I'll forget all those memories of the little Gabrielle that used to run around the house with Danielle! I think I saw her around Woodberg recently, she's certainly changed a fair bit."
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down