Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Stephen Damon Griffin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Stephen Damon Griffin

Go down

Stephen Damon Griffin Empty Stephen Damon Griffin

Post  Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Basics

Cbox Alias:Mat
Full name of active characters:none

Characters Full Name:Stephen Damon Griffin
Date of Birth: September 3, 1996
Nationality: Counryside, England

Year: Fifth
House: Aramia
prefect/Head Boy or Girl:
type of student: normal
wand: Willow, 12 ½ inches, Phoenix feather core that helps to represent his undying loyalty to those who are close to him and his undying spirit
special abilities: none
species: wizard

Appearance

Stephen Damon Griffin 9ece3662
played by: Hayden Christenson

Head:
    Stephen has thick brown hair which he enjoys spiking with copious amounts of sticking solution. He has deep eyes, different shades of gray when you look at them in certain lights. His round chin has the slightest of clefts which he feels makes him look a little more mature and dignified

Body:
    A decently sized youth, Stephen fits your typical active teenage look, not fat or skinny, lightly toned muscles, and a strong presence. His legs are a little bit gangly for his body, but not enough to affect his positive outlook on his body.

Other features:
    Stephen has a small, heart-shaped birthmark on his upper back that many a girl has found to be cute. It helps to draw attention away from his lack of gluteus.

Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 163 pounds
Style:
    Stephen likes your basic jeans and tee-shirts, known to be found in a fleece jacket on occasion. Other than that, nothing special, unless of course he has to get dressy for a date. Then he enjoys putting on his very best elf-spun dress shirt and mathing pants.

Character Individuality

-Girls, girls, girls
    -A night on the town
    -Creating his owns spells
    -Potions
    -A thick juicy steak and steamed potatoes
    -Wowing those around him
    -Reading horror stories
    -Playing Keeper in Quidditch
    -Fizzy drinks
    -Did he mention girls?

dislikes:

-Single-mindedness
    -Staying inside for too long
    -Interruptions, especially on his dates
    -History of Magic
    -Overcooked food
    -Clingy people
    -People who can’t be trusted
    -Highly chatty birds

A friend’s view towards your character:
    ”Stephen is a pretty cool guy. He’s always available to talk, hang, just whatever. And he can be trusted to come up with something awesome to do! If he isn’t the person you can trust, nobody is. And even so, how can you say no to his face?”

An enemies view towards your character:
    ”Well let’s put it this way: the guys seems too good to be true, I think he’s hiding something with all that courtesy. He just seems sketchy to me. If that’s really who he is fine, but just how loyal can a person be? I mean, he’s more loyal than a golden retriever, and it just doesn’t seem possible to me.”

Patronus: Stephen’s steadfast loyalty and trustworthiness are personified through his patronus, a Laborador Retriever.
Mirror of Erised: Stephen’s greatest desire is to find himself living to a ripe old age with plenty of family to surround him.
Boggart: Of all the things Stephen fears, his worst is fear of the loss of the trust of others. His boggart transforms into his best friends turning their backs on him.

Character History

parents:
Father: Joseph Stephen Griffin, 39, professional live capture hunter, he is contracted by zoos to capture and transport magical creatures
Mother: Laura Griffin, 40, stay at home mother
siblings:
Drake Griffin, would be 19, murdered by Death Eaters at age 5, Stephen was 2 and not old enough to remember him
other notable relations: none of particular interest, unless you count an eccentric, appliance-enchanting uncle named Herbert

Favorite Memory(s):
    When Stephen was nine, his family took a vacation to Africa while his dad was contracted to capture a wild Erumpent. While his father spent most of the time on the plains with his hunting crew, Stephen and his mother went from city to city, looking at old-fashioned life in Africa as well as watching African wizards perform old voodoo rituals. He spent a lot of quality time with both of his parents once his dad had fulfilled the contract. They went on a safari over the savanna sighting magic and normal creatures alike.

Proof of Magical Powers:
    When Stephen was six, his father brought home a group of recently-captured Bowtruckles. One morning they broke out of their holding cage in the yard while Stephen was playing outside. They attempted to assault him in the tree he was climbing when he jumped out of the tree and landed fifty feet away on the roof of their house. His father had to get on his broom to get Stephen down.

History at School:
    Stephen has had a fairly uneventful time at Oasis Hill, he’s done well in his classes so far. Last year he joined the Aramia Quidditch team as a back-up Keeper and hopes this year to replace the old Keeper who graduated. He particularly enjoys his potions class and the teacher for it.

Last edited by Stephen Griffin on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Neccessary adjustments)

Back to top Go down

Stephen Damon Griffin Empty Re: Stephen Damon Griffin

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Approved!

----------

Your application has been approved by an administrator. Welcome to Oasis Hill Academy! I am honored to welcome you to this fantastic school.

Now that you have been accepted, please be sure to update the Face Claim. While you're at it, why not sign up for some classes or clubs and teams? You are also encouraged to create a washroom wall for yourself to see what rumours have been spread about you. Get those friendships and relationships started by making yourself a plot page.

Once you have done all of this, we encourage you to explore Oasis Hill Academy.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down