Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Stephen Griffin----- Plottable EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Stephen Griffin----- Plottable

Go down

Stephen Griffin----- Plottable Empty Stephen Griffin----- Plottable

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Stephen Griffin
-Age-

-Interests-
Girls
Furthering Himself
Creative Spellmaking

-Attitude-
Trustworthy
Amiable
Curious
Inventive

Best of Friends from Disney's Fox and the Hound

Close Relationships-
{When that moment has passed}
Acquaintance
{You're such a funny pair}
Associate
{Life' a happy game}
Friend
{Sharing all that you discover}
Good Friend
{You could clown around forever}
Bossom Buddies
{Neither one of you sees your natural boundaries}
Partner In Crime
{Oh I hope, I hope it never ends}
Best Freind

Crazy on You by Heart

Intimate Relationships-
{No way to breathe easy no time to be young}
Attraction
{Crazy on you}
Crush
{So afraid of one who's so afraid of you}
Mutual Crush
{The pleasure's mine}
Dating
{Sang you the song that I heard up above}
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
{You kept me alive with your sweet flowing love}
Serious Relationship
{My love is the evenin' breeze, touchin' your skin}
True Love

Enemy by Drowning Pool

Distant Relationships-
{Though felt I never let the words begin to spill}
Slight Dislike
{Never want to be your enemy}
Love/Hate relationship
{I walk the high road away from you}
Annoyance
{This is the life I have}
Envy
{Walk away, you made an enemy}
Enemy
{Labeled malcontent by bastards of descent}
Hatred
{Make me sick 'til I can't breathe}
Arch Nemesis

Other Relationships-
{Stuck with you, through and through}
Family
{We meet and greet}
Staff
{We can work it out}
Business Asociate

Code:
[size=large]Basics[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year and House:[/b]
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality in 1 paragraph:[/b]

[size=large]Plotting[/size]
[b]Past Relationship:[/b]
[b]Present Relationship:[/b]
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b]
[b]Qualifications for Relationship:[/b]

[size=large]Opinion[/size]
[b]Outward Opinion of Stephen:[/b]
[b]Inward Opinion of Stephen:[/b]

Back to top Go down

Stephen Griffin----- Plottable Empty Re: Stephen Griffin----- Plottable

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Basics
Name: Columbine Rienne Beaulieu
Year and House: Seventh, Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Columbine is social, fearless, and flirtation, taking full advantage of her Veela heritage. She has something of a mean streak, but it rarely shows since her mother has carefully tempered it out of her. She has a little problem with having a short attention span, but when something (or somebody) catches her interest, she gives it (or them) her full attention. She knows her own beauty and abilities, but she's not as stuck up as she sometimes acts. She loves giving people a show and often acts against her own nature just to mess with people who take the rumors about her seriously.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Infrequent Acquaintance, Slight Interest
Present Relationship: Infrequent Acquaintance, Interest, Attraction
Desired Future Relationship: Friendship and Flirting at the very least
Qualifications for Relationship: she has very good references Stephen has caught Columbine's attention, which isn't very unusual in itself, but he's also managed to keep it. She was pleasantly surprised by his reaction when they bumped in the halls (not quite as entirely accidental as Stephen thinks). He didn't stammer and fumble or treat her like a stupid floozy, he was actually extremely gentlemanly and apologetic. That was, unluckily, near the end of the previous year so Columbine has not really had a chance to do any more than smile at him in the halls.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Stephen: "Stephen is such a nice boy from everything I've heard, too good to be true they say, but I think that nothing is impossible. I've not had the pleasure of meeting him properly, but such things have the tendency to change quickly around Oasis. It looks big, but it really is a very small school. I look forward to running into him again, though perhaps not quite so literally this time."
Inward Opinion of Stephen: "Stephen is quite unusually chivalrous for a fifth year boy, though not perhaps quite as mysterious as I'm used to. One never knows, though, perhaps I will just have to root out the mystery of this boy. I fully intend to meet him this year, even if I have to make him trip over me again, though hopefully it won't come to that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:16 am

Basics
Name: Melody Ackerman
Year and House: 7th Malvolio

Personality in 1 paragraph: Melody is rich, spoiled, ambitious and a daddy's girl. She also thinks that she can get what ever she wants, be it something material or someone and she doesn't care who stands in the way. She likes to think of herself as the Queen of Malvolio if not the whole school. She can be a very loyal friend, on her terms, or a nasty enemy.

Plotting
Past Relationship:
{When that moment has passed}
Acquaintance
Present Relationship:
{No way to breathe easy no time to be young}
Attraction/Flirtation
Desired Future Relationship: Not sure yet...we'll see

Qualifications for Relationship: He's Male and perhaps someone worthy of her attention?

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Stephen: I've only met Stephen a few times, but he is good looking and perhaps someone I ought to look at again. I remember when he first came to the School, I was in third year. He was a little too young for me then but my how he's grown up.
Inward Opinion of Stephen: He might be a little young for me, but he is a looker, maybe I ought to pay him a bit more attention this year.

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Basics
Name: Danielle Hale
Year and House: 6th, Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 paragraph: Danielle loves being around her friends and doing whatever she can to keep them happy. So long as people insult her to her face, she couldn't careless, if they're two-faced, that's another story. Dani oozes confidence when she feels like it and loves being the centre of attention, all eyes on her. She's protective of her close friends and they probably know her the best. She's fierce when she has to be and can be a little difficult to deal with when you get on her bad side.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Slight dislike
Present Relationship: Annoyance, acquaintance
Desired Future Relationship: Annoyance, associate
Qualifications for Relationship: Whenever Danielle has spoken to Stephen, something has ticked her off. She's never been able to put her finger on it, but she just gets this weird feeling. She doesn't know whether it's just her being weird, or him being too freakish. Dani gets the feeling he just doesn't let go when the time screams for it, and if he did she wouldn't get this weird feeling from him all the time. He creeps her out to the extreme and is too goody-two shoes for her.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Stephen: "Seriously. That guy needs to chill and actually enjoy himself. He's so honest and nice all the time, no one can be that nice all the time. He doesn't seem like a fifth year to me, I think it'd take a lot to annoy him, but I've never been on the receiving end of it. He irritates me alot, whenever he so much as utters a word to me. I tend to ignore him, he creeps me out a bit. Although, when he talks to you head on, it's a bit awkward. I wish I could just accept the way he is, but it's so.. strange! Could he just get real, no one is that nice!!
Inward Opinion of Stephen: See above.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Basics
Name: Lyndal Oakley
Year and House: 5th & Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation: super ninja bent on taking over Tasmania. Kiddinggg.
Personality in 1 paragraph: Only one sentence? Oh, fine, fine. Lyndal Oakley is a sweet, truthful girl, who has a bit of a paranoia problem, but always tries to finish what she starts.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Friends
Present Relationship: Best friends
Desired Future Relationship: umm, the same? or there could always be some kind of falling out between them. that's always fun. but yeah, buddiez.
Qualifications for Relationship: Same house, same year, same classes. If that's not a friendship in the making, I don't know what is.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Stephen: Stephen's a sweet guy. There is such a thing as being too modest, though. Honestly, he's more capable than he insists he is. But he's nice to talk to. Probably talks a bit too much, but it's cute to watch, really.
Inward Opinion of Stephen: same as above.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 am

[size=large]Basics[/size]
Name: Andrew John Hackett
Year and House: 7th year Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 paragraph: Andrew is a writer, a man of education, and above all, the quiet one. Andrew is extremely analytical, and does nothing but look at things and people to examine their worth. He never does it to offend, it's more of a bad habit, and a good one. Andrew is a driven and focused personality, an overly loyal friend, and on occasion (and to the great surprise of those around him) he will fight for what he wants, albeit passive-aggressively.

[size=large]Plotting[/size]
Past Relationship: acquaintance
Present Relationship: acquaintance
Desired Future Relationship: who knows what the future may have in store.
Qualifications for Relationship: Andrew sees potential in Stephen, not only as a friend, but as someone who knows his stuff. Andrew for the life of him can't explain the thoughts, but he has them often enough to let go of the 'why' and embrace the 'what'. Andrew thinks that Stephen could be worth while to keep around in all the nuances of the term.

[size=large]Opinion[/size]
Outward Opinion of Stephen: "seems cool... nothing much to talk about though, I don't know him too well."
Inward Opinion of Stephen: "Stephen has a quality about him, maybe in the way he walks, or speaks, maybe in the way he acts generally, but whatever it is, it set off an alarm in my head when i saw him. He's got something that i may need in the future, im just not sure what and why. Definitely going to keep tabs on him in the future."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 am

Basics
Name: Adrienne Taylor
Year and House: Sixth, Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph: Adrienne is an optimistic girl who is always looking out for those around her more than herself. She's loyal and trust worthy but tends to have a bit of trouble trusting others. She doesn't tend to open up to most but instead she gives a little bit of herself to everyone. She likes to have a good time but thinks you can do such withoug breaking the rules, she'll bend them herself but likes to stay generally inside the lines. She does however, hang out with those who break them, but if she doesn't have a badge on you don't need to worry.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Acquaintance
Present Relationship:Associate
Desired Future Relationship: Friends, slight irritation(maybe you can convice her otherwise)
Qualifications for Relationship:Stephen isn't in the same year or house as Adrienne but she isn't against getting to know someone.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Stephen: “Stephen happens to have one of those personalities that is very easy to get along with. He's a really nice guy and is a pleasure to hang out with. However, he can be a bit immature at times and that tends to wear you down after a while. I can hang out with him but on some of my days I need to take him in doses, small doses that you take every six to eight hours. But other than that, like I said, he's a great guy.”
Inward Opinion of Stephen:”About the same”

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Basics
Name: Taylor Rhys Dalton
Year and House: Sixth; Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Taylor is incredibly reserved when it comes to people he doesn't know, although he's always unfailingly polite; the moment anyone messes with him or the people he cares about however, he's a whole other person - and definitely the opposite of nice. He likes his privacy, but seldom says no to hanging out, and everything he says usually has a deeper - though not neccesarily double - meaning to it.

Plotting
Past Relationship: strangers XD
Present Relationship: acquaintance, first name basis, friend of a friend
Desired Future Relationship: friends/good friends
Qualifications for Relationship: While he doesn't make a show of it, Taylor quite likes widening his social circle of friends - especially those who have genuinely, absolutely no reservations about the Parseltongue part of his nature. As long as they pass that particular test, he doesn't care whether they're giants, veela, vampires, werewolves, mixed breed, or even house elves - they're friends to him, and extremely welcome faces around school.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Stephen: "I've only met Stephen a handful of times, though I've heard about him from mutual friends and general acquaintances. He seems to be a nice sort of fellow - the girls in particular seem to be really into him, yeah? That's not bad at all. Sure, there are people who say that trustworthy exterior of his is an utter sham, and that he's a total player when it comes to the opposite sex, but there are always haters around and I doubt what they're saying is true. Whatever the case, I'm sure I'll see for myself eventually."
Inward Opinion of Stephen: "I don't know the bloke all that well, and I'm not about to randomly place my trust in an almost-complete stranger obviously, but my personal opinion of Stephen is that he's an alright guy. At least, he doesn't seem to have anything against Parselmouths, and from the few times we've spoken I sort of gather he's dependable - basically he fits right into the Aramia factory mold. I have no problems with that, so for now I'm more given to get along with him, but I've been wrong about character issues before so we'll have to wait and see for sure."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 am

Basics
Name: Artemis Thatcher
Year and House: Sixth, Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Artemis wishes she would vocalize what she was feeling better, at least on certain subjects. She's got a temper and when someone makes her mad she is not likely to forgive easily. She's been known to hold grudges for months on end. She is however a fierce friend, the same passion she shows to those she detests she shows to those who befriend her. Once a friend of hers you always are, unless you betray her. That is the number one way to get on her bad side.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Girlfriend
Present Relationship: Ex-girlfriend
Desired Future Relationship: Friend maybe, just so the awkwardness goes away when they are near each other.
Qualifications for Relationship: There wasn't a large falling out in the relationship, they just drifted apart. Artemis figures it was mostly her fault. She would make up excuses to not hang out with him and eventually he just stopped asking. They just hit a spot where they no longer desired one another's company.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Stephen: “Stephen is...well Stephen and I dated for a while but I got to the point where I just started seeing him as I friend I kissed on occasion. It was a mutual thing I suppose but now every time I see him I just move away. It's sort of like there isn't enough space in a room for the two of us. Even after all the time we spent together I still feel uncomfortable around him. I wish I would have been a little more...what's the word...devoted? To the relationship but it probably wouldn't have made any difference in the outcome. It just wasn't fair to him that I didn't really care.”
Inward Opinion of Stephen: Same as above

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down