Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby

2 posters

Go down

lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Empty lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Lyndal Oakley ,,
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Horikita_Maki_04
fifteen
wizard chess ; cherries ; the beach ; Astronomy
opinionated , paranoid , persistent , truthful , proud

Close Relationships-
what would you think if i sang out of tune? -- Acquaintance
would you stand up and walk out on me? -- Associate
lend me your ears and i'll sing you a song -- Friend
and i'll try not to sing out of key -- Good Friend
oh, i get by with a little help from my friends -- Bussom Buddie
mm, i get high with a little help from my friends -- Partner In Crime
mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends -- Best Friend

Intimate Relationship-
you're my mystery -- Attraction
you are always at my fingertips -- Crush
without you, i'm just bones and skin -- Mutual Crush
i will lick your cuts -- Dating
and be your bruise -- Boyfriend/Girlfriend
until i fade from deepest blue into white -- True Love

Distant Relationships-
think you know everything -- Slight Dislike
you really don't know nothing -- Love/Hate relationship
i wish that you were more intelligent -- Annoyance
so that you can see what you're doing is so shitty to me -- Envy
stop being a dick head -- Enemy
why you being a dick head for? -- Hatred
you're just fucking up situations -- Arch Nemesis

Other Relationship
and i use mouthwash -- Family
sometimes i floss -- Staff
i got a family, and i drink cups of tea -- Business Asociate

Code:

[size=20][font=georgia][i]hi, i'm [b]put name here[/b][/i][/size]
[img]put three icons[/img][img]of your character[/img][img]in here[/img]
[size=15][i]i think i'm lyndal's [b]put relations here[/b] because [b]put opinion here[/b], and she thinks i'm [b]only put something here if i've posted on yours[/b][/i].[/font]

hi, i'm lyndal oakley!
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Horikita_maki_031lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Horikita_maki_032lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Horikita_maki_033
i think i'm lyndal's best friend, true love, family because it's me, silly! and she thinks i'm only the most amazing asian to walk into oasis hills academy. (;

uuuh.
sorry about changing the plot page code thing-o.
but i figured this one might be easier.
you don't have to change it, people who've already posted.
dun worry. ;3

Last edited by Lyndal Oakley on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:52 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Empty Re: lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:45 pm

!--- the misses

the misters ---!

Last edited by Lyndal Oakley on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 pm

I really hate this plot page code.

Basics
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: 6th&&Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph: Gabrielle's personality changes more often than her underwear does. Sometimes she'll be your best friend, goofing off, playing pranks, joking around, and then five second later, her status in the world will go to her head and she'll consider herself better than you. It's nothing personal, she just doesn't like people questioning her status.

Plotting
Past Relationship: what would you think if i sang out of tune? -- Acquaintance
Present Relationship: mm, i get high with a little help from my friends -- Partner In Crime
Desired Future Relationship: mm, i get high with a little help from my friends -- Partner In Crime
Qualifications for Relationship: GABRIELLE DOESN'T NEED QUALIFICATIONS. But really. Gabrielle and Lyndal met when Lyndal was in her first year and Gabrielle was in her second. Gabrielle was instantly drawn to the shy little Asian girl, and after weeks of trying, finally brought her out of her shell. While Lyndal isn't as loud and outgoing as Gabrielle, she's made progress.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Lyndal: "LYNNEH! What would I do without this little Asian girl? She keeps me sane. She brings me back down to Earth when I'm caught up in the clouds. I adore her to bits. And I don't care what she says, I WILL MAKE HER DO A NUDIE RUN BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT. She will come ALL the way out of her shell once I'm done with her."
Inward Opinion of Lyndal: See above.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Basics
Name: Andrew Hackett
Year and House: Aramia 7th Year
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation: N/A
Personality in 1 paragra: Andrew is the quiet type, aside from the machine he carries around all the time. He loves the sophisticated things in life, like violins, and sweater vests, and manners. At the same time however he is a very modern boy, keeping his life as busy as possible with all of his writing and schooling. Andrew is a driven personality which, given the right amount of time, could really produce anything. Andrew loves the rain.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Unknown to eachother
Present Relationship: Acquaintance
Desired Future Relationship: *wink* Business Associate (ask me about this) / Attraction(Andrew only, no acting on it unless you wanna work out the details?) / Good Friends
Qualifications for Relationship: Andrew is a hard-working individual, who is driven towards the means to his end, but is also one to work hard for others. Andrew Sees Lyndal as a very similar person. Hardworking, organized, the list goes on. Andrew in all of his deep thought, has taken time ti think and decide whether the two would be any kind of friendly match, and has really crunched the numbers to be sure. He feels like they would make a good pair, if not romantically, then on social and friendly levels. Andrew especially admires Lyndals taste in books.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Lyndal: "hmmm... shes interesting,,, havent met her yet though..."
Inward Opinion of Lyndal: "Lyndal seems nice. I havent ever really spoken to her before, but I'd definitely like to. She seems the shy type so I'm not sure how to approach her. I'll just have to get my act together before i can take on that project. I have too many as it is..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Basics
Name: Stephen Damon Griffin
Year and House: 5th, Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:
Personality in 1 paragraph: Stephen is a very suave guy, he doesn't like to flaunt for his own measure, but some things just turn out that way. He is also the most trustworthy person in the entire school and will never betray anyone. He has a very open mind, but is opposed to those who don't think for themselves.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Friends
Present Relationship: Best Friends
Desired Future Relationship: Friends for life
Qualifications for Relationship: Being in the same year and house, Stephen and Lyndal have had almost all of their classes together since first year. Since the beginning they have been friends, and in recent years have become as close as platonic friends can be.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Lyndal: "I'm so lucky to have Lyndal as a friend, and it's so convenient that she's in my house and my year. Without her helping me study, I don't know how I would have gotten through my exams."
Inward Opinion of Lyndal: "It's incredibly relieving to have someone I can put my total trust in. I know people usually come to me when they need someone to confide in, but I have things I need to get off my chest too. And Lyndal is there for me. If there is one thing I haven't told her, it's just how much her friendship means to me. I would be completely lost without her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:50 am

hi, i'm Nicky Dawson
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Nickyi12lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Nickyi10lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Nickyi11
[size=15]i think i'm lyndal's bosom buddy and she's my bosom buddy/crush because first of all she's like the hottest chick I've ever met. Oh my Gawd. Who even cares that there's a two year age gap? She's a bit shy but she's got these staunch opinions which is totally prime. Plus she's totally honest and trustworthy. What more can you want in a friend? I liked her the moment I met her to be honest, not like in a sexual way, not back then, but like I totally knew we'd get along!, and she thinks i'm ???.

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 am

hi, i'm Danielle Hale
lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Megan_fox_013lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Megan_fox_014lyndal oakley ---; plotting, bby Megan_fox_015
[size=15]i think i'm lyndal's Friend because "Lyndal is the sweetest person I've ever met! We don't have alot in common and it's a little weird to be hanging out with someone younger than me, but hey, she's Gabrielle's friend and she's a nice one too! So long as she doesn't do that nudie run she's a good person in my book and I'd be happy to talk to her anytime anyday. So long as she doesn't ask any silly questions, I've heard her say a few things I don't agree with but I'm willing to let it slide. Lyndal is too nice for me to do otherwise.", and she thinks i'm only put something here if i've posted on yours.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down