Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time

3 posters

Go down

brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time Empty brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time

Post  Brooke Gaiman Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:17 am

brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time Jessica-alba46546546

be careful what you wish for,
'cause you just might get it

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating - no strings attached
22 serious dating - monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff/colleagues/student
38 family
39 close enough to be family

Code:
[*code][size=10][b][u][color=housecolourhere]namehere[/u][/b] - age|year/subjectyouteach|house[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]insert[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]your[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]relationship[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]number(s)[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]here[/color]
[b][color=housecolourhere][size=14]-insert name here- said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]what do you think of brooke?[/size] [b][color=#650892][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size][*/code]

House colours are as follows: Othello = #5400E3
Malvolio = #E95959
Aramia = #36B292
Staff = #650892
Outside of Oasis Hill = #B7DE4C

Note: When posting on Brooke's plot page, please post a coded version and a non-coded version, thanks.

Last edited by Brooke Gaiman on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time Empty Re: brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time

Post  Brooke Gaiman Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 am

guys

Xander Wibberly - 33|COMC
11|12|18|20
Xander said: Oh, Brooke. I've known her since she came to OHA months and months ago. She was new here, so I figured I'd help her out. (The other teachers wanted to watch and see how badly she'd fail -- but not me! I'm genuinely nice, I am.) Things led to another and now we're great friends. She's pretty, sure, but I'm fairly certain she's GAY. (Gay Man, lawl.) But yeah, Brooke's a lovely girl, really. and i was all: Xander has been my close friend since I started here two years ago. He was the one who helped me get through my first few months, telling me which students to watch out for, which students were good to teach, etc. etc. He quickly became the person I'd go to for help, advice, everything. Eventually we got closer, and now I consider him my best friend. But I get this funny feeling when I'm around him, like there's more to our friendship then I actually realise. I haven't spoken to him about this, because I don't want to freak him out. One day, maybe...

William Baker - 28|Deputy Head|Staff
o8|14|15|24|37
Will said: "Brooke. She's alright I suppose. Out of alot of the professors here, I probably talk to her the most. She's like that fire under your feet and you're always jumping to get away from, but get pulled back to in the end. Yeah. Confusing. Just like she is. I have to admit, she's hardly sore on the eyes, the ears however. Sheesh. Brooke really needs to chill. She can be sweet when she wants to be, and I might have a bit of a soft spot for her but I'm not exactly going to run around for her like some pathetic idiot. Brooke has me running around in circles enough as it is. I don't enjoy it all that much. I'll push her away as much as I can, because there is no way I'm letting her get too close. I think it's already getting difficult." and i was all: "Will... how do I even BEGIN to describe my relationship with him? We've fought and made up too many times to count. I'd need an extra set of hands AND feet, and that wouldn't be enough to count the amount of times we've fought. I don't understand him as well as I understand most people. Sometimes he'll act like the sweetest guy in the world, act like he truly cares about what I say and do, and about me in general... and then he'll turn around and be that jerk that no girl WANTS to like, but can't help it because he's just so damn GOOD LOOKING. He's got some... charm that I can't explain. It draws me closer to him, and then by reflex, I push myself further away from him. I feel like I'm a teenager again when I'm near him. He gives me butterflies. But at the same time, he makes me so. damn. mad. I have a constant need to hex his perfect little nose off."

Last edited by Brooke Gaiman on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time Empty Re: brooke gaiman `` it's plotting time

Post  Brooke Gaiman Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:19 am

girls

Cassie Lestrange - 19|Bartender
02|37
Cassie said: "I've seen Brooke in the Elf a few times, she seems to like it in there. She isn't like most of the other clientele. Well, she's female for one thing, and she doesn't seem to go to the Elf for the sole purpose of getting arse-faced, which I admire. We haven't made much conversation, but I definitely don't dislike her. She teaches up at Oasis, I think. Muggle studies if I'm not mistaken. In another life I would hate her just for that, it's silly really. I hope I get to talk to her about her work someday, it's one of the subjects I find the toughest to handle. So what if my father would throw a fit? That's what starting over is about." and i was all: "Cassie... she's the one who works at the Drunken Elf, right? Yeah, I know her. She's given me a few discounts. She's a nice girl. Great voice, too. I love listening to her sing. She seems to like the fact that I don't go to the Drunken Elf just to get pissed. I have to be completely honest. I only go to the Drunken Elf nowadays to hear Cassie sing. She does it beautifully. I'm jealous. Maybe she can give me singing lessons. I'm not BAD, but I'm not as good as her. We could do a duet. Now that's something to look forward to."

Last edited by Brooke Gaiman on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=green][/u][/b] - 19|Bartender[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]02[/color][color=LEAVEBLANK]37[/color]
[size=10][b][color=green]Cassie said:[/color][/b] "I've seen Brooke in the Elf a few times, she seems to like it in there.  She isn't like most of the other clientele.  Well, she's female for one thing, and she doesn't seem to go to the Elf for the sole purpose of getting arse-faced, which I admire.  We haven't made much conversation, but I definitely don't dislike her.  She teaches up at Oasis, I think.  Muggle studies if I'm not mistaken.  In another life I would hate her just for that, it's silly really.  I hope I get to talk to her about her work someday, it's one of the subjects I find the toughest to handle.  So what if my father would throw a fit?  That's what starting over is about." [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:03 am

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#650892]Xander Wibberly[/u][/b] - 33|COMC[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]18[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]20[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#650892]Xander said:[/color][/b] Oh, Brooke. I've known her since she came to OHA months and months ago. She was new here, so I figured I'd help her out. (The other teachers wanted to watch and see how badly she'd fail -- but not me! I'm genuinely nice, I am.) Things led to another and now we're great friends. She's pretty, sure, but I'm fairly certain she's GAY. (Gay Man, lawl.) But yeah, Brooke's a lovely girl, really.[b][color=#650892]and i was all:[/color][/b] Xander has been my close friend since I started here two years ago. He was the one who helped me get through my first few months, telling me which students to watch out for, which students were good to teach, etc. etc. He quickly became the person I'd go to for help, advice, everything. Eventually we got closer, and now I consider him my best friend. But I get this funny feeling when I'm around him, like there's more to our friendship then I actually realise. I haven't spoken to him about this, because I don't want to freak him out. One day, maybe...[/size]

Xander Wibberly - 33|COMC
11|12|18|20
Xander said: Oh, Brooke. I've known her since she came to OHA months and months ago. She was new here, so I figured I'd help her out. (The other teachers wanted to watch and see how badly she'd fail -- but not me! I'm genuinely nice, I am.) Things led to another and now we're great friends. She's pretty, sure, but I'm fairly certain she's GAY. (Gay Man, lawl.) But yeah, Brooke's a lovely girl, really.and i was all: Xander has been my close friend since I started here two years ago. He was the one who helped me get through my first few months, telling me which students to watch out for, which students were good to teach, etc. etc. He quickly became the person I'd go to for help, advice, everything. Eventually we got closer, and now I consider him my best friend. But I get this funny feeling when I'm around him, like there's more to our friendship then I actually realise. I haven't spoken to him about this, because I don't want to freak him out. One day, maybe...

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 am

William Baker - 28|Deputy Head|Staff
o8|14|15|24|37
Will said: "Brooke. She's alright I suppose. Out of alot of the professors here, I probably talk to her the most. She's like that fire under your feet and you're always jumping to get away from, but get pulled back to in the end. Yeah. Confusing. Just like she is. I have to admit, she's hardly sore on the eyes, the ears however. Sheesh. Brooke really needs to chill. She can be sweet when she wants to be, and I might have a bit of a soft spot for her but I'm not exactly going to run around for her like some pathetic idiot. Brooke has me running around in circles enough as it is. I don't enjoy it all that much. I'll push her away as much as I can, because there is no way I'm letting her get too close. I think it's already getting difficult." and i was all: "Will... how do I even BEGIN to describe my relationship with him? We've fought and made up too many times to count. I'd need an extra set of hands AND feet, and that wouldn't be enough to count the amount of times we've fought. I don't understand him as well as I understand most people. Sometimes he'll act like the sweetest guy in the world, act like he truly cares about what I say and do, and about me in general... and then he'll turn around and be that jerk that no girl WANTS to like, but can't help it because he's just so damn GOOD LOOKING. He's got some... charm that I can't explain. It draws me closer to him, and then by reflex, I push myself further away from him. I feel like I'm a teenager again when I'm near him. He gives me butterflies. But at the same time, he makes me so. damn. mad. I have a constant need to hex his perfect little nose off."

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#650892]William Baker[/u][/b] - 28|Deputy Head|Staff[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]o8[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]14[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]15[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]24[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]37[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#650892]Will said:[/color][/b] "Brooke. She's alright I suppose. Out of alot of the professors here, I probably talk to her the most. She's like that fire under your feet and you're always jumping to get away from, but get pulled back to in the end. Yeah. Confusing. Just like she is. I have to admit, she's hardly sore on the eyes, the ears however. Sheesh. Brooke really needs to chill. She can be sweet when she wants to be, and I might have a bit of a soft spot for her but I'm not exactly going to run around for her like some pathetic idiot. Brooke has me running around in circles enough as it is. I don't enjoy it all that much. I'll push her away as much as I can, because there is no way I'm letting her get too close. I think it's already getting difficult." [b][color=#650892]and i was all:[/color][/b] "Will... how do I even BEGIN to describe my relationship with him? We've fought and made up too many times to count. I'd need an extra set of hands AND feet, and that wouldn't be enough to count the amount of times we've fought. I don't understand him as well as I understand most people. Sometimes he'll act like the sweetest guy in the world, act like he truly cares about what I say and do, and about me in general... and then he'll turn around and be that jerk that no girl WANTS to like, but can't help it because he's just so damn GOOD LOOKING. He's got some... charm that I can't explain. It draws me closer to him, and then by reflex, I push myself further away from him. I feel like I'm a teenager again when I'm near him. He gives me butterflies. But at the same time, he makes me so. damn. mad. I have a constant need to hex his perfect little nose off."[/size]
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:49 am

Danielle Hale - 16|Sixth|Aramia
09|10|37|38
Dani said: "Aunt Brooke is pretty cool. We go out all the time and have a laugh, she's really cool for an aunt. Although it's a bit weird having her around and calling her 'Professor Gaiman', not to mention the OHSO obvious relationship between her and Professor Baker. He's super cute, so I don't blame her but if they get married or anything he'll be my uncle! My aunt is probably the best aunt I've got, she spoils me whenever she can but sometimes I get lectured about Alec. She can see how close we are, and I hope she understands that I love him and I'll do anything for him. He's everything to me! I guess I have to trust that Professor Baker won't screw her over either... that's if anything is actually going on too" and i was all: "You know how you get those people who love their nieces/nephews because it's obligatory? They have to love them because they're blood relatives? That's not how it is with Dani and I. I love Dani, purely because it's HER. She's a great person. She has a great personality, and a great head on her shoulders. Dani's a smart girl. Generally, Dani and I are more friends than relatives. We do all the girly stuff. Hang out, go shopping, have slumber parties, talk about anything and everything... but sometimes I go into Aunt Mode. This is where I become extremely protective of Dani, extremely wary of where she is and who she's with. Usually this happens when she's with that Alec boy. Not that I don't trust him. He's a good students, and I'm sure he's very good to Dani. But I can't help feeling nervous when they're together. Dani has reassured me, of course, that Alec will never do anything to hurt her... but a part of me just worries that she'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the full moon rolls around. I guess I'll just have to trust Dani's judgment."

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Danielle Hale[/u][/b] - 16|Sixth|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]09[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]10[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]37[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]38[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]Dani said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Aunt Brooke is pretty cool. We go out all the time and have a laugh, she's really cool for an aunt. Although it's a bit weird having her around and calling her 'Professor Gaiman', not to mention the OHSO obvious relationship between her and Professor Baker. He's super cute, so I don't blame her but if they get married or anything he'll be my uncle! My aunt is probably the best aunt I've got, she spoils me whenever she can but sometimes I get lectured about Alec. She can see how close we are, and I hope she understands that I love him and I'll do anything for him. He's everything to me! I guess I have to trust that Professor Baker won't screw her over either... that's if anything is actually going on too"[/size] [b][color=#650892][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"You know how you get those people who love their nieces/nephews because it's obligatory? They have to love them because they're blood relatives? That's not how it is with Dani and I. I love Dani, purely because it's HER. She's a great person. She has a great personality, and a great head on her shoulders. Dani's a smart girl. Generally, Dani and I are more friends than relatives. We do all the girly stuff. Hang out, go shopping, have slumber parties, talk about anything and everything... but sometimes I go into Aunt Mode. This is where I become extremely protective of Dani, extremely wary of where she is and who she's with. Usually this happens when she's with that Alec boy. Not that I don't trust him. He's a good students, and I'm sure he's very good to Dani. But I can't help feeling nervous when they're together. Dani has reassured me, of course, that Alec will never do anything to hurt her... but a part of me just worries that she'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the full moon rolls around. I guess I'll just have to trust Dani's judgment."[/size]
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down