Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Michelle Rianna Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Michelle Rianna Amorcya

2 posters

Go down

Michelle Rianna Amorcya Empty Michelle Rianna Amorcya

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Basics

Cbox Alias: Ren
Full name of active characters: None yet.

Characters Full Name: Michelle Rianna Amorcya
Date of Birth: Febuary 14
Nationality: Amorcya Island

Year: Sixth
House: Othello
type of student: Normal
wand: Vine, Demiguise hair, 6 and 1/3 inches
special abilities: None
species: Human

Appearance

Michelle Rianna Amorcya Elisabeth-harnois
played by: Elisabeth Harnois

Head:
    Michelle spends hours on her hair. She always needs to make sure it looks perfect. She usually wears it curly, but some days when she wakes up late, she leaves it a slightly straight. It's a soft blonde color, that she inherited from her mother's side.
    Michelle's eyes are a light green color with brown around the middle, though in some light it might look a slight goldish color. Her skin is slightly darker than her sister's skin. Just very slightly, and was fortunate not to have to worry about blemishes. She has a couple flaws, like, her nose slightly off centered and her top lip isn't very proportioned to the bottom.

Body:
    Michelle's body is one thing she won't ever understand. She could eat a hippogriiff and lay around the common room reading a book and she won't gain a pound. Her sister says things like fast metabolism and good genes, but sometimes she worries all the eating will catch up with her. For that reason, she often runs and enjoys climbing around the cliffs...even if they are walled off.

Other features:
    Michelle has an almost perfect oval birthmark on her right hip. Also, when she was really little she stubbed her left pinky toe on a door and completely lost the toe nail. It has barely begun to grow back.

Height: 5''5
Weight: 105-107 lbs
Style:
    Being one of the daughters of the Amorcya family, Michelle often finds herself in new clothes and shoes. She enjoys keeping up with the fashion and being able to afford it. Though on those rainy days before finals you will see her splayed out across the common room floor in just a pair of old sweats.

Character Individuality

Waterfalls. Her favorite one just happens to be on the school grounds in the gardens.
    Old dream catchers.
    Fireplaces
    blue birds
    pieces of drift wood to make old picture frames
    her owl cherry
    Her sister
    old novels
    Daffodils
    her mum
    transfiguration
    charms
    the kitchens
    Dolphins

dislikes:

People talking behind her back
    ice
    snakes
    history of magic
    herbology
    people always acting afraid
    He who must not be named
    stupid people
    tests
    being afraid herself
    being told she can't go somewhere
    the wall surrounding the school
    not seeing her parents as often as she would like

A friend’s view towards your character:
    "Michelle is so sweet. She gets some idea in her head and she will just keep going on and on about it. She's one person who I know I can go to when I need someone to listen. She doesn't let the people bring her down either."

An enemies view towards your character:
    "Michelle and the rest of the Amorcya family thinks they are so much better then everyone else. Just because they own the island doesn't mean they can run the school too. It's not fair that she gets away with things and i can't. One of these days she's going to get into trouble and she won't be able to fix it with money."

Patronus: Dolphin. Like the dolphin Michelle is playful, but like to know she has some control over her own life.
Mirror of Erised: Her greatest wish is to be able to make sure Voldemort and his death eaters are gone.
Boggart: Gabrielle dying. She knows that a lot of people see their siblings dying when they see a boggart, but it just terrfies her to lose her sister.
Character History

parents: David Amorcya- Dad- 45- Well-known author, who spent long hours researching what really happened at Hogwarts.
Janette Amorcya- mum - 39- Well-known actress in both, the muggle world and the wizarding world.
siblings: Gabrielle Renee Amorcya- twin sister. Same house.
other notable relations: Rianna Allen- 65- Grandmother on her mother's side. She recieved her name as a middle name.
Renee Amorcya- 73- Grandmother on her fathers side. Gabrielle recieved her name as a middle name.

Favorite Memory(s):
    Michelle's favorite memory would have to be the New Years of 2001. Being able to bring in the new year with her whole family again was something Michelle won't ever forget. She often misses being with her whole family for get together's, but she knows parents tend to be busy when they have an importand job.

Proof of Magical Powers:
    Michelle developed her magical powers a couple months after her sister did. She remembered being super mad at Gabrielle because she had been able to turn the dog pink and she couldn't. She was afraid because she was beginning to think she wasn't ever going to get her powers. She was the oldest. She should of accuired her powers before her sister, but no. When she finally did show proof of magical powers, she had just made a swing disapear right under a ten year old boy who had been mean to her a while back.

History at School:

Michelle had always tried to make friends. She knew she had money, and while she rarely let it go to her head, she usually just spends time with the other students. She made friends quickly, hoping to pull her sister along with her. The only problem she seemed to incounter was in her forth year she had been very determinded to do something and when one of the professors described her as Amibitious and wondered aloud why she hadn't been placed in Malvolio, she had gotten upset. She ended up telling her mum and read as her mum told her that she was more intellectual and sophisticated and idealistic, than any of the other Malvolio charicteristics. After that when anyone told her that she was ambitious she would simply shrugg and say it was more of an idealistic point of view.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michelle Rianna Amorcya Empty Re: Michelle Rianna Amorcya

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Approved!

----------

Your application has been approved by an administrator. Welcome to Oasis Hill Academy! I am honored to welcome you to this fantastic school.

Now that you have been accepted, please be sure to update the Face Claim. While you're at it, why not sign up for some classes or clubs and teams? You are also encouraged to create a washroom wall for yourself to see what rumours have been spread about you. Get those friendships and relationships started by making yourself a plot page.

Once you have done all of this, we encourage you to explore Oasis Hill Academy.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down