Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy

2 posters

Go down

Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy Empty Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy

Post  William Baker Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:28 am

Will had changed from his swim shorts, into plain robes, black trousers and a scruffy white shirt. His hair was still wet, little locks had begun drying but he couldn't be bothered to just dry it with his wand. He had hopped into the shower as soon as he got back, to just get the salt off of him, get thoughts of her out of his mind. After that, Will had found the headmaster, gathering detention slips, that for once Will wasn't disappointed to receive. Even if he was annoyed at the students, he was strangely grateful for the distraction. Some of them of course, were long overdue for some of them, and he was happy that at least they would learn their lesson. He wasn't sure if this was the best thing for him to do at this time, he was still angry, but whether he would admit it or not was another thing. Instead, Will had the lucky task of assigning the students their places they would sit detention and he wasn't letting them off lightly today.

Staring at the page in front of him, he took a deep breath before placing his head in his hands. This wasn't fair. Now, his work was suffering because of what had happened between himself and Brooke. He knew it was wrong, he was partly regretting what he had said, what he had done. Not all of what he had done either. Will hadn't wanted to walk away. The scene kept playing and replaying in his mind, over and over until he had exhausted the entire possibility that Brooke would ever want to be with him, even just as friends after that.

Sighing he shut his eyes and moved his hands out of the way, as his head hit his desk. It was a good desk. A sturdy desk. Now that seemed to be suffering too. Will slowly lifted up his head, this was just what she wanted. To get to him, to drive him crazy just because they hadn't done anything. Did she even realise that he had probably saved her career, technically a thank you was in order but instead he was called a jerk. Perhaps that was her idea of a thank you, she was a little off her rocker after all. Maybe he should let that slide.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy Empty Re: Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy

Post  Brooke Gaiman Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 am

Brooke had gone straight back to her living quarters when she’d arrived at Oasis Hill. She’d had to be quick about it as students were wandering about the school. She didn’t want them thinking less of her for what she was wearing. Once Brooke had made it back to her quarters, she headed straight for the bathroom to wash the salt water off of her, and to clear her head. Thankfully Frisky had stayed out of the water. Brooke didn’t much feel like washing her dog today. Her shower was over within five minutes. She dressed quickly into a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt. She pulled on a pair of black boots, tucking her jeans into them. School wasn’t in session, and there was no rule saying she had to wear her robes. However, she was still in a professional environment, and had to dress as such.

Brooke sat on her pale yellow couch, a cup of coffee in her hand, her legs tucked up underneath her. The shower hadn’t exactly helped with clearing her head. In fact, it had made everything a lot worse. She had it in her head now that she wanted to go and see Will, to talk to him, clear things up with him. She knew now what he was doing by pulling away from the kiss. He was protecting himself, and he was protecting her. If anything had come of that kiss, they would have jeopardized their careers. They were both adults. Why shouldn’t they be able to talk about what happened? Brooke set her coffee down on the small table beside the couch. She had to go and talk to Will. She didn’t want to. She had to. If they didn’t clear things up now, it would ruin their professional relationship.

With a sigh, Brooke got to her feet and exited her quarters. She walked down the fourth floor corridor until she came upon the ivory coloured steps that would lead her down to the third floor. She hesitated on the last step, before taking a deep breath and continuing down the third floor corridor. She walked passed Headmaster Chapman’s office door, and stopped at the door beside it. She knocked once, lightly, before opening the door and poking her head into Will’s office. He was sitting at his desk. She entered the office and closed the door firmly behind her. After a moment of hovering in front of the door, Brooke crossed the room to the desk, and stood in front of it, looking down at Will. “I realise now that what I did was a stupid career risk”, she started, not even bothering with the greetings. “I shouldn’t have done it, and I’m sorry. You had every right to pull away like you did. It wasn’t fair of me to put you in that situation. It won’t happen again.”

She would just have to push whatever feelings she had for Will to the back of her mind and write them off as a silly school girl crush. That was as far as she would be able to get when it came to Will.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy Empty Re: Just can't get enough [brooke] ``you drive me crazy

Post  William Baker Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 am

Will would have been a little disturbed to see a head poke around the door, but it wasn't just any head. It was Brookes head, she walked through the door and Will had to wonder what she was here for. Did she want to insult him even more? He had no idea what she would do, as she walked up to him, coming to a stop at his desk. Will watched her carefully, her hair was dry and she was out of that bikini that had driven him wild, he could just picture her know. This wasn't good. Brooke went straight to the point, no niceties or small talk, surprising Will even more. He sat there, staring up at her, she was apologising!? Will was shocked, never had Brooke ever apologised for doing something to Will when he expected it, now it was UNexpected and there she was apologising.

Will didn't want to hear it, he was hearing his conscience. His head telling him that it was wrong and it was killing him. "It's not your fault Brooke" He said quietly, looking straight ahead. "I knew where it was leading and I didn't stop. I should've known, so I'm sorry" Will looked up at her, "I really wish" He dropped his pen, his hands dropping to make fists, "It didn't have to be like this". He was so angry, why did the board have to make ridiculous rules like this? If they weren't around, he and Brooke could have continued without a second thought but he had worked so hard.

"I don't want either of us throwing away what we've worked so hard for" Will stood up, he would see Brooke from afar. Never with him, with other wizards and it would hurt. He would always be watching her, thinking of what might have been all because he couldn't give up something. It was infuriating to think that he was so weak.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:46 am

He looked shocked. Of course he did. It was very rare that Brooke apologised. She hardly saw anything as her fault. Then all of a sudden he was apologizing. He knew where it was leading? They’d both known where it was leading, and neither of them stopped. How the hell was this fair? The Board of Education threw mixed gender teachers into the one school. They had to live with each other for the entire year, with practically no contact with the town. How did they not expect the coworkers to fall for each other? It didn’t make any sense. Unless the board was doing it to torture them. Kind of like a ‘ha ha, you’ll never have sex again as long as you work here’ prank. Sure, it was easy for the teachers that were in relationships before they came to work at the school. It was easy for Headmaster Chapman. He was married.

“I don’t want either of us throwing away what we’ve worked so hard for.”

No. What he had worked so hard for. Brooke loved her job, but it wasn’t the most important thing in the world to her. As far as Brooke was concerned, she only had to look out for one thing. Herself. And if that meant giving up her job for her happiness, well… she would do it willingly. Her happiness was more important than her job, wasn’t it? Brooke studied Will carefully. He looked angry. She started to take a step forward, a step toward him, to calm him; to reassure him that everything would work out ok. But she stopped herself. Doing that would just make everything worse. She didn’t know what to do now.

Never before had she felt so strongly about a person. She was sure, if given the chance, they could make it work. The fact that he was so intent not to even try put a damper on her spirits. She wasn’t used to rejection in any form. She was getting desperate. “You’ve worked harder to get to where you are, Will. I'd hate to see you lose this”, Brooke said, gesturing around the office as she lifted her gaze to look at him. “I don’t want to make this any harder on you than it already is. I’ll try to keep out of your way, if it’ll make things easier for you.” She didn’t know how she was going to do that. The school was large, but there wasn’t really anywhere she could go where he wouldn’t find her. They would run into each other eventually. Maybe it would be easier for him if he met another witch. Someone to take his mind of things.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:34 am

Could Will see himself giving up everything for her. He had known her for years but a relationship in school would be entirely different to one outside. He had no idea what to do, was it lust he was feeling or something more? Brooke didn't want to make it any difficult, but even her not being there. Will shook his head, "I don't think that will change anything at all" He walked around the desk, it probably wasn't the best idea. Walking closer to her, until if leaned forward he could kiss her right there.

"I don't think" His eyes traced her face, "I would be able to get you off my mind" Will sighed, "Why do you have to be so perfect" He muttered, mainly to himself but he hardly cared if she heard. "I don't want to be with anyone but you" She was perfect, no one knew how to irritate him more and make him forget everything around him and change between the two in a flash. She was mesmerising. Will had thought that he was dreaming what he was doing, leaning forward as he had thought earlier, to capture her lips in his. Roughly kissing her, trying to work out why she had such an effect on him.

To say that their relationship was complicated was an understatement. Will couldn't understand why the woman was so complex, one minute she was the total opposite of what he thought and the next he was doing this. One hand was holding her head towards him, noticing how soft her hair was. Will decided he would give it up. He would give up everything for her. It would kill him. Was he thinking straight? He couldn't quite concentrate on kissing her and thinking at the same time, so logical thinking went out the window.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 am

She was hoping he would disagree to her staying out of his way. Brooke didn’t think she’d be able to, even if she tried. To her relief, Will shook his head. “I don’t think that will change anything at all.” Good. She wasn’t going to have to go out of her way to stay out of his way. That would just make life difficult. Brooke watched closely as Will walked around the desk. What was he doing? He was coming closer to her. He came to a stop right in front of her. Oh jeez. Brooke remained where she was, not wanting to move away from the man before her. His eyes were tracing her face. Her eyes were lowered slightly. She knew if she had eye contact with him, she wouldn’t be able to control herself.

“I don’t want to be with anyone but you.”

Brooke blinked in surprise. Was she hearing him right? He wanted to be with her? He wanted to give them a try? Brooke was dreaming. She had to be. He’d made it perfectly clear that he didn’t want to ruin his career by risking a relationship. What was so different now? And then, in one fluid motion, he was kissing her. Brooke almost yelled out in surprise. How had they gone from talking to this? His hand was tangled in her hair, holding her head towards his. Brooke wasted no more time in thinking about what was going on. She practically melted against him, her fingers linked together on the back of his neck.

She didn’t care about right or wrong anymore. She cared about what she wanted. And she wanted him. If she had to give up her career to have him, she would.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:17 am

He felt her hands on the back of his neck, there was the height problem. She was rather short, leaving him looking down on her as he kissed her. Will was losing it, he didn't think he'd be able to control himself if they carried on like this. He was surprised that she responded, even though she had initiated the first kiss, he hadn't thought that she would kiss him again. He had expected a slap, but he just couldn't resist. His hand moved to her cheek then dropped to the waist of her jeans, slowly reaching until he felt the warm skin on her stomach, and he slowly lifted his hand up.

She was burning hot, as his hands wrapped around her pulling her even closer. Nothing apart from her was registering in his brain, her kiss, her smell, her touch. The way she was holding him to her, Will didn't want to stop. His hand went up her back, his head moving to her jaw, he was remembering what she had looked like in the bikini. Will had wanted to do this then, now they were alone. His hands slowly made there way to her front, further up. Did she realise how much he wanted her? Was he going to far? Too fast? His lips returned to meet hers, his breathing ragged. His mouth went to her ear, surrounded by her hair, "I want you, so much"
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:21 pm

She shuddered in delight at the feel of his hand on her bare skin, all but clinging to him as he pulled her even closer to him. Brooke could feel Will’s kisses becoming faster and more urgent, his breathing becoming ragged. She felt his hand slide up her back, his head move to her jaw line. Her breathing hitched in her throat as she felt his hands slide around to her front, and move upwards. His mouth moved to her ear. “I want you, so much.” A shiver went down her spine, and Brooke pulled back ever so slightly to look at Will.

Was this really happening? Did he really want this to happen? He wasn’t going to let this happen, and then be a jerk afterwards, was he? Brooke wanted this to happen, she really did. But there was something gnawing at the back of her mind. And then her gaze slowly turned to the wall. The one thing standing between Will’s office and Headmaster Chapman’s office. Just how thin was the wall? And that’s when realization hit her. “Will… we can't do this”, Brooke said, “Not here, anyway.” She couldn’t believe she’d just said that.

Brooke unlaced her fingers. Her hands slid down from the back of Will’s neck and rested gently on his chest. She made no move to untangle herself from him.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 am

Will stopped, frowning as she turned to face the wall. That side was the headmasters, he tried not to laugh. As if the headmaster would hear them, well... he couldn't not guarantee anything. He couldn't remember if he had seen the headmaster leaving his office, but if he was there right this second, how much could he really hear? Will was quiet for a moment, wondering what he could say, "....Ok?" Her hands moved to his chest and even with what she said she didn't want to move. Will didn't know how thick the walls were, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to test it.

Taking a step back from Brooke, he picked up his wand and was about to cast a silencing spell when there was a sharp knock on the door. His eyes widened as they looked from the door to Brooke and back to the door. His hands shook as he tried to work out what to do, a voice called out from behind the door. "William will you open this door?!" Smoothing his robes, he rolled his eyes at the use of his full name and after dropping his wand back on his desk he walked up to the door, opening it, "Hello, Nathan!" Will smiled, it would be no good if he instantly looked guilty although inwardly groaning at his bosses prescence, surely he wasn't there for them was he? Unless a student had caught them on the beach?

The best thing to do in this position was stay calm, and that was terribly difficult. Nathan seemed to stand there for a moment, surveying the room before he finally asked what they were doing. "I was asking Brooke about one of her students, what she thought was appropriate punishment. The detention slip wasn't quite...detailed enough?" Will tried to look innocent, frowning "Why?". He just wanted Nathan to leave, they could go anywhere!
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 am

Brooke stumbled forward slightly as Will took a step away from her, and then suddenly, he was wrenching himself out of her grip and crossing the office to the door. Brooke’s eyes rounded into saucepans as the door opened to reveal Headmaster Chapman. Instantly, Brooke’s hands busied themselves with smoothing out her shirt. She ran her fingers through her hair several times before the door was opened enough to reveal Brooke standing in the office with Will. “Hello, Nathan!” Brooke forced a smile onto her face as the Headmaster asked what they were doing. “I was asking Brooke about one of her students, what she thought was appropriate punishment. The detention slip wasn’t quite… detailed enough?” Brooke feigned a look of innocence, and took a few steps forward.

“Er… helping the groundskeeper clean the Care of Magical Creatures shed should be punishment enough, Will – uh, Professor Baker”, Brooke said. She had to keep up the look of professionalism in front of the Headmaster. “If you’ll excuse me, I should get going. I have lessons to plan.” Brooke glanced quickly at Will as she passed him. She slipped past the Headmaster with a small smile, and walked briskly down the hall until she rounded the corner. Once she’d turned that corner, Brooke grabbed onto the staircase banister as if it was the only thing holding her up, her heart thudding against her chest. That had been a close call. Hopefully the Headmaster didn’t suspect anything.

Brooke grasped the banister tightly as she made her way slowly up the stairs to the fourth floor. A nice book and some chocolate ought to calm her down some. And maybe a bubble bath, just to top it all off. She needed some pampering.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down