Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths

3 posters

Go down

Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths Empty Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Emily Adams is a dramatic blonde shortie who just screams 'ATTENTION!'

Dramatic. Blonde. Yes. Shortie. No. I could take you on any day! I guess I didn't give you the attention you deserved and now your crying out OVER HERE.

Adams jumped Alec in 5th year. You can totally see the chemistry.

Ew. That's disgusting. I jumped on his back to SCARE HIM. I'd be scared if I saw any other sort of relationship between us other than brother and sister...ly.

Emily isn't really from England. She just puts on this dumb accent to get everyone to like her

Dude. Puhlease. I do not need an accent to get any friends. I think you should give some people a little more credit.

Emily Sophia Adams smellz.

How original. You should be crowned 'The Wittiest of all witties in Wittyville'... with honours.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths Empty Re: Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths

Post  Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Dramatic. Blonde. Yes. Shortie. No. I could take you on any day! I guess I didn't give you the attention you deserved and now your crying out OVER HERE.
Whoever said you need to be tall? So long as you have a tall friend. *wink*

Back to top Go down

Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths Empty Re: Tile full of Dirty lies [Emily Adams] and perhaps a few truths

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Whoever said you need to be tall? So long as you have a tall friend. *wink*

I guess Alec is pretty tall and Jake...
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

They're tall, but they're no giants...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 am

John Keegan wrote:
They're tall, but they're no giants...
But Alec is a werewolf.
An AWESOME werewolf, I might add.
Werewolves own giants ANYDAY.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 pm

But Alec is a werewolf.
An AWESOME werewolf, I might add.
Werewolves own giants ANYDAY.
Hey, them is fightin' words pal! A fight people would pay to see I might add.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 am

Hey, them is fightin' words pal! A fight people would pay to see I might add.

Anyone willing to bet who'll win? (I'll take any galleons/sickles/knuts on the day!)
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 am

Anyone willing to bet who'll win? (I'll take any galleons/sickles/knuts on the day!)
I'd bet my life's savings, what do you say wolfboy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down