Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light

2 posters

Go down

i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light Empty i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light

Post  Caleb Edwards Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 am

Caleb was lying on the double bed the Inn provided for its guests, his eyes focused on the TV that was mounted on the wall. He wouldn’t have known how to use the thing, but for a few weeks about three years ago, he’d had a muggle girlfriend he’d stayed with, and she absolutely loved TV. Especially reality shows. Caleb had watched them with her a few times, and each time, he’d wanted to gouge his eyes out. Reality shows were ridiculous. Half the time, they sounded more fake than the shows that had scripts written for them. Caleb hadn’t known how the girl could stand them. They’d broken up pretty quickly. Now, though, he was watching some news program. They were currently talking about the recent sighting of a “terrorist” named Tom Riddle. Caleb sat up on his bed, watching the program with a bit more interest. “Recent investigations have shown that the wanted terrorist, Tom Riddle, has gone into hiding. His followers – the ones who call themselves ‘Death Eaters’ – have been spotted all around the world.” Caleb let himself fall back onto his pillows. Well. That was a waste of a news report. Why have a report on someone who couldn’t even be found?

Caleb reached for the bedside table to his right, his fingers wrapping around the remote for the TV. He pressed the little red button, and the TV switched off. He pushed himself into a sitting position once more, and swung his legs over the side of the bed, facing the window. He could see the beach from his room. And suddenly, that’s where he wanted to go. Caleb pushed himself off the bed, and made his way over to the chest of drawers that was sitting below the TV. He opened the middle drawer, and pulled out a pair of board shorts. He pulled off the sweats he’d been wearing, and pulled on the board shorts. After opening the window briefly, Caleb decided to go without a shirt. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom, and just before he opened the door to leave, there was a knock at the door. A frown crossed Caleb’s face. He’d only been here a few days, and in those few days, he’d had no visitors. Nobody knew he was here. Caleb pulled the door open to find himself face to face with one of the owners of the Inn. “Good afternoon, sir. We’ve had some complaints that there has been barking coming from your room. I felt it necessary to remind you that we have a strict no animal’s policy. Please remove the dog from the premises, or you will have to leave.”

Well, shit. Caleb hadn’t realised he’d made so much noise the couple of times he’d changed. Sometimes it was easier to go for a run as a wolf. “I apologise. I’ll get rid of it straight away. It was a stray, you see.” The owner didn’t seem to press the matter any further, and left after wishing Caleb a good day. A light frown now on his face, Caleb stepped out of his room, and pulled the door closed behind him, beginning the short walk to the beach.

He arrived in a matter of minutes, stepping onto the hot sand. He walked along the sand for a few minutes, before finding a good place to settle. Caleb dropped his towel, straightened it a bit, and then allowed himself to drop into a sitting position on his towel. He would have to start looking for a place to live, soon. He couldn’t stay at the Inn forever.
Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards
Admin

Back to top Go down

i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light Empty Re: i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light

Post  Evelyn Johnson Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 am

Evie was pooped. It was her day off and after a long night last night she was going to relax out by the sea and take a swim. She had been very busy and had gotten a lot of tips which made up for her aching feet right now. Evie was sat in the water, it wasn't very deep, only coming up to her waist. Her bikini was covered by a light white shirt, she didn't want to burn or anything. It was getting warmer and she had only been out on the beach for thirty minutes. She stood up, and lifted her shirt over heard, swirling the sea water around her feet and walked in a bit deeper, until she almost couldn't touch. Her hair began floating on the surface of the water, as she lifted her feet up and began swimming around. Evie loved the sea.

The waves kept lifting her up, taking her closer to the beach, when she turned around to face it she saw someone sitting there on the sand. Evie dipped her head under, her eyes tightly shut she ran a hand over her hair as she came up for air. She felt her toes hit the sand and she slowly came into shallower waters, and began walking out. The sea was gorgeous, so perfectly blue and clear. Evie saw the person on the beach become even clearer, it was a man, dark hair she wondered if she recognised him. One of thereasons she liked this part of the beach was because it was usually so quiet, now she would have to put up with his ga-ga behaviour. Her hair was dripping wet, and the water only just reached her ankles now, the waves hitting the sand was so relaxing.

It wasn't as if she was going to telthe man to leave, because it was her beach or anything. Evie felt her toes begin to get covered with the sand she picked up as she walked to her towel,a few feet away from the waves. He wasn't sat that far awayfrom he, Evie then realised that she did know him. It was the man from the other night, he had told her his name. She frowned, "Caleb...right?" Evie walked closer to him, he was only wearing a pair of shorts, he looked well.. Evie couldn't think of anyone ythat came to mind that could quite compare to ....Caleb.
Evelyn Johnson
Evelyn Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light Empty Re: i thought i loved you [evie ; closed] it was just how you looked in the light

Post  Caleb Edwards Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 am

He was the epitome of relaxation right now. He had one arm underneath his head, the other arm resting gently on his stomach, which rose and fell with each breath. He had his eyes closed against the sun. The waves were providing a nice background noise, but they were also extremely ambient. Caleb could feel himself being pulled to the depths of sleep, but he wasn’t quite willing to give into it. No matter how warm the sun was, no matter how relaxing the sound of the waves was, he would not fall asleep. Not now. Not in public. He used his Werewolf hearing to focus in on something to keep him awake; the birds chirping to each other, the sound of the other beachgoers screaming and splashing each other. That was enough, especially since with his hearing; it was like it was all happening right beside him. Caleb had thought about changing into his wolf form and going for a run on the beach as a wolf. He’d decided against it almost immediately, figuring people wouldn’t be comfortable with a wolf running around on their beach. Especially since there were muggles here.

Caleb opened his eyes and looked around for a moment. He seemed to have picked a pretty deserted area of the beach. It didn’t look like there was anyone around. The thought of changing to his wolf form crossed his mind again, and this time it was more tempting. He was definitely thinking seriously about it. Finally, Caleb shook his head at himself. He couldn’t do it. Not during the day, at least. Maybe later tonight, when there was nobody on the beach, he would come back. He didn’t know what it was, but for some reason, there was something relaxing and therapeutic about changing to his wolf form and running around as an animal. He still had a completely human mind, but in his wolf form, everything was much brighter, much louder. He could see in the dark, and he could hear up to miles away. Not to mention the scents he experienced as a wolf. Not all of them were pleasant, but it was so exciting to smell different things. He hadn’t changed outside of the school before, so it would be interesting to see how Woodberg County differed from Oasis Hill Academy.

Caleb let his eyes close again, once more slipping into his relaxed state. It wasn’t for long, though. Soon after, Caleb’s hearing picked up on someone walking through the sand. He could hear each individual grain of sand as it was pushed aside by the person’s feet. It was fine. It was just someone passing by. He listened as the sound moved closer, and finally came to a stop. “Caleb...right?” Caleb cracked one eye open to see who was addressing him. He saw leg. Lots and lots of leg. He opened his other eye, and together, his eyes travelled upwards until he reached the girl’s face. “Evie”, he greeted, pushing himself into a sitting position. “What brings you over here?”
Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn Johnson Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 am

Out of all the people Evie had to bump into Caleb was the least of her worries, he didn't appear to be that bothered by her ability, if you could even call it that. “Evie”, she smiled, although Evie couldn't remember ever telling Caleb her name. He probably had heard it in the pub, “What brings you over here?”. Evie shrugged, "I like this beach, especially when it's this quiet. No one else around" she envied him. He looked so relaxed and comfortable, he didn't have men women eying him up constantly. It was nauseating constantly ignoring the pervy comments of the drunk punters.

"When did you discover this then? You don't look like you've been in Woodberg for very long?" She wondered how he had discovered this place, she had been on Amorcya Island for nearly a year now and had never come across or even heard of Caleb. Evie was lucky to find this beach, she had been told by Chad who had mentioned it was popular with the students of Oasis Hill although she hadn't seen them in a while. The sun was gorgeous, although Evie didn't think she would tan much. It just never happened, it was probably in her blood, something to do with being a veela it was terribly irritating.

Evie eyed the patch of sand next to Caleb, it couldn't hurt sitting down and making conversation with him, surely? As long as he didn't have a girlfriend that would turn into a banshee as soon as she was sat next to him it would be fine. Girlfriends were troublesome. They never seemed to like her. It wasn't as if she could help being who she was. Evie dropped down next to him, stretching her legs out and pointing her toes towards the waves. It was just so peaceful. She would love to live by the sea and wake up to this every morning. That would simply be a dream. "Are you staying in Woodberg long?" Evie asked, curiously.
Evelyn Johnson
Evelyn Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down